Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0YBjGZqcYcO
vocaroo.com/i/s1piznfim9D6
teavana.com/us/en/tea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigger

benis for ritsu

Hola mis amigos

wow look at my ID! I like my unusual rocket launcher in TF2 :-)

Morning everyone!

I'm doing a "very hard' play through on legends today. No health upgrades, no armor upgrades, no etanks and on hard mode. Late game enemies will do 8x damage basically and one shot me. Should be really fun.

At least you are not Mitt Romney

Ayy yo. How are you meme loving fucks doing this morning?

Back when I used to play Destiny, there was this one burst fire rifle that was the fucking tits. I used to regularly dominate pvp with it

I like to think that's how it went down.

Wat.

God I hope he doesn't make that cuck sec of state.

Wheres the video games?

Doing good. Lots of games to play, watchin a weird brendan fraser movie. What about you user?

And burst fire guns can be really satisfying.

Hello there. It is your friend and father figure, Santa Clause. You know what you should give to your daughterus and waifus this christmas? Skyrim Special Edition for the Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC. And by PC I am obviously referring to the PC master race. I know you guys love your mods and pride in being a PC gamer.

Thank you Santa.

Al Gore is my waifu
Also Rabbit thread > LOL thread > Waifu thread > Shit > 4am threads tbh

I want to force Ritsu to play video games

Funny enough Frog's Feet was on the menu

He won't

SpaceChem is hard
I like that orb that lets you turn into an adorable cat in Momodora RUtM. She makes squeak toy sounds when she gets hit or dies in cat form.

Now wait one second you might think that 4am is not videogames but that is indeed not the truth seeing as 4am is centred around the character of Stu who is from Rugrats a series with many video games such as the following Rugrats: Scavenger Hunt for Nintendo 64; Rugrats: Search for Reptar and Rugrats: Studio Tour for PlayStation, Rugrats: Totally Angelica for the PlayStation and Game Boy Color; Rugrats: Time Travelers and The Rugrats Movie for Game Boy Color; Rugrats in Paris: The Movie for Nintendo 64, PlayStation, Game Boy Color, and PC CD Rom; Rugrats: Royal Ransom for PlayStation 2 and Nintendo GameCube; Rugrats: Totally Angelica Boredom Busters, All Growed Up, Rugrats Activity Challenge, Rugrats Adventure Game, Rugrats Munchin Land, and The Rugrats Mystery Adventures for PC CD Rom; Rugrats Go Wild for PC CD Rom and Game Boy Advance; Rugrats: I Gotta Go Party, Rugrats: Castle Capers, and All Grown Up!: Express Yourself for Game Boy Advance; and Rugrats Food Fight for Mobile phone. Tommy and Angelica appear as guest characters in Rocket Power: Team Rocket Rescue. They appear again as playable characters in Nickelodeon Party Blast and Nicktoons Racing. Tommy later appears in Nicktoons Basketball in his All Grown Up! form. Rugrats characters make non-playable appearances in Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots and Nicktoons MLB.
With all these games of which is apart of the series Stu is in which is the patron chief of 4am, means that 4am is indeed videogames and unfortunately for you there is nothing you can do about it

Writing a semi fictional tale of a couple of new aged spiritualists who wouldn't shut up about the fucking Rothschilds and I getting drunk and whoring around a resort in the dominican.

What one? He's certainly had more than his fair share of bad ones, but there have also been a few gems the first to mummy movies

Is it Wednesday already?

But thats basically all I ever do.

He might! The other choices the media put out don't seem likely either.

In the trash.

Wells jeez santa if you say so!

He plays video games, I bought some for him

Frog is good.
Why are you posting this are you angry about Ohio?

Tf2 is dead.

fucking KIKES

Is there a single picture of Trump post-election that isn't Smug
He is the personification of Smug now

Hello Mr. Drawoh

Hello guy posting fashy goy memes

Huh what?

That sounds pretty silly, would read!

And "Blast from the past". He grows up in a cold war bomb shelter and then comes out into the 90s. Its nothing special and not as silly as I thought it'd be

How big is your dick Holla Forums?

the night and into morning
wew

This thread may be shit, but at least we don't have to put up with the likes of Jurifag.

Why are you asking? Are you a fucking fag?

Presented my speech yesterday. I think I did pretty good, but as always I end up talking to much rather than talking to little. imo I think thats better. Many students end up talking to little imo thats worse. Hopefully I get like a 80~ cause thats where I feel im getting at.

8 inches

(HH)
Hes always been smug incarnate, but now hes reached final form.

Checked!

And the same happens to me. I try to go to bed later and still wake up at around 7pm. Even when I stay up til like 3-4pm. Fucking hate it.

Fair enough though I wonder if Trump is powered by winning

In Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight there's an item you get midway through the game that lets you turn into a cat. If you idle for a little bit she'll curl up and go to sleep.
This reminds me, one of the ferals made an attempt to get into my apartment tonight. He got his head through the door and looked around before running off and I just stood there curious if he was really going to come in.

maybe 4 inches

He was always smug

Ha, what even is this sleep you speak of?
Also, just how bad is this jurifag you speak of?

Once he gets into the oval office and gets access to their fountain of youth he will be a god.

Sounds kawaii. Dunno the game though.

And you should have grabbed it! New pet for peko!

I remember when he lost Iowa in the primaries he wasn't happy in the pic he posted

I on and off look at the fgg, and he used to shit that up like nobody's business.

I thought you need to be above the President to get access to that
Obama definitely didn't get access

It's just annoying and autistic we get it what is this accomplishing?

Calm down, its entertaining, it's better than the spam we get

I'm sure I'll eventually snap out of it, but it's a real drag. I wasn't feeling too well Monday and yesterday either, but that's still no excuse for my body to think waking up at 4AM nearly on the dot is acceptable.

Ritsu can bully people, but it's usually only in jest. Jurifag does it out of fucking malace, and at the same time, somehow ends up infinitely more insufferable than anything this thread has turned out. Jurifag would be bad enough on his own, but you've got several others that make the waifu thread a cesspit. Add that to the fact that Mark hates this thread and wants to ban everyone in it, and loves that thread and will defend it to the death, and you have a recipe for disaster.
I am more than a little upset.

filter id my man

Has anyone here ever fugged Ritsu

Ritsu is virgin

Only a gay would do that so I hope not.

Huey has.

It actually makes you age faster. It slows down everything around you allowing you to live twice as much in the same amount of time. Also allows you to survive gunshot wounds and explosions pretty easily.

How about trying to go to bed AT 4am, then your body can't wake up then.

ur mum lel XDD

lol rip cuck spammer

I've penetrated his feminine butthole in my dreams

I've heard that Mark was a faggot, but holy shit I never really appreciated it

I fugged the RItsu hug pillow I ordered off of jlist

I know huey was another tripfag in these threads. Was he a waifuist too?

Homosexuals are not welcome in these threads.

this isn't pol last time I checked

Why are you here then?

God damn, I hate the modern main stream news media.

It's because the waifu threads are more vidya than the 4am threads. The lol threads are more vidya than the 4am threads as well, so they don't get touched either. You have to get into the Mark's mindset in order to understand why he does this shit.

But this is 8ch, your argument is invalid.

Perfect

IT IS NOW

BECAUSE I AM THE STRAIGHTEST MAN ALIVE

So induce some massive head trauma and drink myself half to death? These sound like some olympic level mental gymnastics

If you were straight, you wouldn't be here.

Its burning up my comfy mountains so bad. And all the fun hit to do here too. Its been raining the last two nights at least.

It came out earlier this year on PC. Little Castlevania type thing that's a lot of fun, though I have trouble figuring out where to go.
And maybe. It was unusual that it followed me to my door since they usually run away if you so much as look at them. I'm still extremely hesitant about trying to take in a grown feral though.

Feels bad. I had a lot of fun with that game a while back.

Bitch, i'm so straight I turned gay. gay girls that is

I have a plan to actually fuck Ritsu

Have you seen the owner of this hat?

Hello friends.

I'm watching someone on Twitch cook eggs.

How can I get a really famous person's attention? I made something for them but I don't know how to give it to them.

You have to have the mindset of post September 2014 4chan user or any year Reddit user. So just barely above clinically retarded.

At least the copies I passed around in the threads awhile back were 99 cents.

Who was the person?

Sounds fun. I'll check that out.

And if it came that close to coming inside its probably stray not feral. Try feeding it.

That's gay carpet munching dykes should be shot

Paying the (you) tax

find there address and stalk them, that way they can't ignore you.

secret sorry

You got a face pic? Or would that ruin the immersion?

Because then I couldn't be here. And because I have things I've gotta wake up for in the day. That'd be true even if I was a NEET, I'm a very broken man, you see.

(Checked)
At last you truly see.

Waifu threads are only vidya because Mark declared them to be vidya, though. Don't think I don't remember when he did it, too. I support it, because frivolous bans like that are retarded, just like they are here, but I still don't like it or its inhabitants.

I got the attention of a podcast host by making a comment on the comment section

I fucking hate gimp why did I uninstall photoshop

Ok, then how famous are we talking? Twitch famous, otherwise e famous? A list celebrity famous? It really changes how you go about getting their attention

Well if you wanna be here why complain about waking up at 4am? Its the best schedule for you!

I've had it with these hats! It's not even christmas!
Take your hats off. RIGHT NOW!

Make me

It's because someone might have a vidya waifu, so they're supposed to stay here rather than go to /mai/. Since some online comics might be related to vidya, lol threads are supposed to stay here and not go on Holla Forums. webm threads that open with a vidya webm are vidya and shouldn't go on Holla Forums or /webm/. Don't forget all the generals that either have their own board or could easily go on /vg/.

Should have installed Gentoo.

OH NO!!!!!!!!! AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE GAY SEX CLAN IS HERE!!!!

It's summer tomorrow so I have to wear a hat to keep cool

The only scene I remember distictly from that movie is when BF got stupid excited to see a black person for the first time.

he has over 100,000 followers on twitch!

(you)

ook b back in 40 hours

Post Karens until he notices you

I like how most of the FFA servers were mostly people sitting around waiting for duels instead of the mayhem that game mode was intended for. I forget which map it was but I would lurk around this hallway challenging anyone who entered. That was my fucking hallway and none of them could push me out of it.

I don't know, I see it hanging out with all the others and it doesn't have a collar or anything. I've also got nothing a cat would want to eat.
It's extremely petty of me but I'm also a little biased against it because it's one of the least cute cats around the building

Ha yeah, that was like 5 minutes in and easily the funniest joke in the whole thing sadly.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! WASHING MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH NO!!!!!!! AHH IM BEING WASHED AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is is a physical object? If they have a po box posted like some do, then that's always a good option. I'm inclined to suggest social media, but I'm not too familiar with the twitch landscape, so I have no idea if they would actually read fan messages

Here's a rare audio karen altered to sound like Nightmare vocaroo.com/i/s0YBjGZqcYcO

That's not funny. Take them off. It's not even december. I DEMAND no more hats at least until the 15th.

How is it summer in november? Are you from China?

It's not christmas yet. It's not even December. Why would you even be celebrating december? You're jewish. Don't you guys hate Jesus?

You can do it!

Watching duels go out was fun in it's own right. Fuck the one platform in the training house that was instant death if you fell off.

Ugly cats are great though! Mine isn't ugly but she always looks like shes mad, so kawaii.

You should pick up a bag of treats and try feeding it/others and pet them some. Don't gotta go full on caretaker but just have some fun with them.

I put my xmas hat pic on black friday, cause thats the start of xmas season.

Ty. Keep it off.

MERRY CHRISTMAS 75% OFF SUPER MALE VITALITY™ AND ALL OTHER GREAT INFOWARSLIFE.CONCOM PRODUCTS

I'm woken up by the awful pain of this wisdom tooth coming in.

IF I ORDER A FUCKING FORD I DONT WANT A FUCKING CHEVY YOU FUCKING RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Have you seen this junkie?

Just because it's fun doesn't mean it's "the best schedule" for me.

Be careful, Christmas is right around the corner. If you don't start getting into the spirit now, it's going to completely blindside you and you won't appreciate it. I made that mistake last year.

It's about as loose as it gets, but that's fine. The other difference is that this thread is active from about 4-7AM ET, well outside the regular hours of posting, whereas those threads can and do exist during primetime. 4AM has less of a reason to justify its existence, when Euro and American primetimes roll around, we have no reason not to be bumped off the board, whereas Waifu threads et. al. may still be in the swing of things. In theory, that should change just "how vidya" the thread needs to be. In practice, Mark hates our fucking guts, and all of the other threads mentioned he enjoys, so those threads get a free pass and we're under constant scrutiny. But why am I telling you this, you know Mark is a huge kike faggot just as well as I do.

no u

Does that junk really work? I want to try the brain ones.

Chew on some cloth or paper where it hurts. It helps trust me.

What more is there to life besides fun?

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!! THE WASH CYCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM BEING WASHED!!!! OH NO MY JOINTS!! HAHA MY JOINTS ARE FALLING OFF AHH!!!!

hey

if you're going to impost me anyway, post more karens that i don't already have like that one

Don't forget the fact that anyone who made an alternative and tried to advertise it got the link filtered and anyone who brought it up got banned.

Fuck off pedo

fbi pls go

there he is!! the semen junkie!!!

found the semen junkie
he is right here
the faggot semen junkie is here!!!>>11346348

Greetings! Why don't you take a seat over there.

why is spider pedo.

More hats you say?

All the custom swords were neat too. I really liked that since it made it impossible to tell at a glance what kind they were using so you had to be ready for anything

It's got really freaky long legs. And I'll try that. Probably pick some up tomorrow.

Thats just what the jew media wants you to think. Christmas is from December 15th to January 10th.

Get out.

Don't be ridiculous. It gets fun when you get the eggnog. How can you not love christmas?

Good work. Now make them take off theirs too

Reported.

What?

ENOUGH

Don't let him fool you, He's a molester.

Of course it works so long as you filter water!

Pedophiles aren't allowed in 4 AM

I'll still give you free (You)'s

memes tbh famalmie

Get a pic of that! Sound cute as fug

I only drink coffee though.

He tried to fuck a 14 year old.

It's a shame it or something like it didn't get popular. As far as I know, I don't pay much attention to fighting games.

deported

DO NOT GIVE IMPOSTER KAREN ANY PRECIOUS (YOU)S

HE IS A THIEF

Ugh, I just wanted to come in and talk about the new dishonored and now I have to argue about hats with autists. It's not even december yet.

I dont want (you)s from alex jonesstein. All I can get with them is virility pills and filters.

Stop it!

Well your coffee better be sourced by mexican communists! But trust me I hate communists honest. I would post another FK but R8

This is 100% fact anyone that says otherwise is a liar, or misinformed.

I don't have any wisdom teeth and none are due to come in. You could see them on my dental x-rays if they were. I don't know that feel, sorry.

My health and well-being, for a start.

I went to all of the alternatives, and all of the alternatives had a fuckton of people posting in the obligatory HAHA I FUCKING HATE MARK WHAT A FUCK LET'S CIRCLEJERK ABOUT HOW WE HATE MARK and nobody posting video games. It's alright to have a little off-topic shit here and there, but you still have to have a board that talks about vidya to allow that to work out. Mark filtering and banning that shit hasn't actively hurt any board or alternate website, and I suspect unless there's another large-scale exodus, it'll continue that way.

Eggnog tastes like shit by itself, and isn't worth adding all the shit to it necessary to make it taste good. Adding a bunch of shit to it and calling it eggnog is like adding a bunch of shit to coffee and calling it coffee. I don't like a lot of things about Christmas tbh, I just enjoy the atmosphere and the magic of this time of year. It's the happy beginning of winter that's always capped off by three months of hell afterwards.

(You)

(You)

Now what?

HATS

It's really weird. I'm guessing it's an unusual breed or just a weird blend of genes.

14 is pedo now?

(you)'s are in infinite resource! Share the love!

ok
not

Yes, especially when it's a boy.

When you see something, say something! Stop imposter Karen from being such a horrible bully!

How do I know you are the real Karen?

But it's legal where he's from, so clearly it's ok!

At least nextchan's Holla Forums isn't bad. Too bad it's fucking beyond dead

He gets extremely ass pained when anyone brings it up.

(You)

Is kuerig stuff made my commie spics?

Thats true. Stop eating so late in the evening and don't drink soda.

14 isn't legal in Shitain, he's a fucking liar.

No you have to get the good commie spic kind from infowarsstore.com dummy

No, pretty sure they're american

Source: vaguely remember from a project I did about them and their communications like two years ago

So, apparently this new laptop I have with a 950M could probably be overclocked into a 960M, since both those cards have the same specs except for clock speed, more or less. Neat.

I want one like that now. How long we talking?

And yeah theres weird stub leg cats so probably some weird long leg breeds too.

Get back, get back
Get back to where you once belonged
Get back, get back
Get back Jojo, go home

Get back, get back
Back to where you once belonged
Get back, get back
Get back JoGet back, get back
Get back, get back
Get back Jojo, go home

Get back, get back
Get back, get back
Get back, get back
Get back Jojo, go home

Get back, get back
Get back, get back
Get back Jo

Yeah, if you're not Muslim.

8/vr/ ain't bad either. Slow as the devil, but still ain't bad. I just sometimes want to talk about newer games.

I only drink soda on special occassions these days, we don't keep much of it in the house.
I only eat late at night because I'm a fat fuck that can't not eat every couple hours without either nearly passing out or becoming savagely voracious. please send help.

Get back, get back
Get back, get back
Get back Jojo, go home
Get back, get back
Get back, get back
Get back, get back
Get back Jojo, go home
Get back, get back
Get back, get back
Get back, get back
Get back Jojo, go home
Get back, get back
Get back, get back
Get back Jo

Perfect! Good work. They can have them back in two weeks.

You're the imposter! Who are you anyway? The jewish one?

Adding things to coffee and/or eggnog still makes it coffee and/or eggnog though. Eggnog with liquor is still eggnog, it's just potato eggnog.
What about snowmans and christmas trees? Especially stockings with candy and smokes inside?

Just ignore the other one, she's trying to cause trouble. Probably the jew karen. She's got a thing for Ritsu.

It's not funny! CUT IT OUT. It's nowhere near christmas yet and there are too many hats now!

Why do you have so many hats of her for christmas? She's japanese, they dont even celebrate christmas.

What are you talking about crazy?

ITT Imposter Karens

I demand a full recall of all (you)s handed to these Imposters.

I lurk 8/vr/ occasionally but since all I have is a Genesis and PS2 I barely touch, I can't really talk about much.

Wait do they really sell coffee?

What other companies you do projects on? Seems fun.

Thats definitely not helping your sleep schedule. Try to start setting 3 times a day to always eat at. Its hard to start doing but its really good for you.

I expect a fight to the death between the 2 of you and the winner will be the real Karen.

vid related, Uncle Robbie says it right

ayyyyyyy

(you)

Yea
http ://www.infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/coffee.html

:^)

Because she's my wife, silly

Off the top of my head, that's pretty much it. I did have to plan a major communications event for a part of my provincial government, and I've made up more than a few for various assignments. It's definitely pretty fun

SEX!! OH NO!!!!

You got a pretty shit waifu.

Should I hold your hand instead?

You just want all the (you)s for yourself.

Now do the one with ludicrous and the big hands.

You're the imposter dummy. Even your Karens are low quality. How dare you accuse ME of being the imposter!

Well get your wife under control and tell her to take the fucking hat off! Remind her Christmas is in the middle of december not in november!

Reminder Karen likes to be touched on the butt by brown people

Upon some basic checking, it looks like a mixed breed cornish rex. Its head looks different but the body shape and legs are close enough.

Fucking jones, is there anything he won't try to make a shekel off of?

Did your gov use it or was it just showing what you could do?

SORT HIM OUT RIGHT NOW

HE'S NOT EVEN BRITISH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just a troublemaker trying to copy me. Ignore her.

Wait a minute…

AWACS
>

Osean Squadron G
>

KAWAII

I bet it jumps really fucking high.

(Me)

Wait a minute really? How fucking dare I give that faggot my precious (you)s, DO YOU KNOW HOW HIGH THE MARKET IS? I'M GIVING THEM OUT FOR FREE FOR FUCK SAKE!

Baby flavored cola, and chemicals that turn frogs gay.

No more (you)s for you fake karen until you calm down.

Nah. And it's certainly not worth the effort to go through to make such a concoction.
Snow isn't good enough this time a year customarily, doesn't get to be good packing snow until late January early Febuary, plus snow sucks, I gotta shovel a fuckton of it, and it's never fun by the time I'm done. Christmas Trees are pretty, but an absolute clusterfuck to set up and put away.
I like candy, but I don't smoke.

Does the PS2 even fall under that category here? I doubt it.

I usually eat once when I wake up between 11a~3p, eat once at dinner between 5p~9p, and eat something small for desert at 10p~1a. I also end up snacking occassionally, especially late at night and when I get home from school. I'm a notoriously bad picker and grazer.

memers need to be bullied

Th-thanks.

Homosexual pedophiles need to be killed.

no u

Nah, mostly showing off what I could do. We're a PR school though, so I'm amazed more places haven't tried to outsource decision making to us outside of internships

You can't control the Rikka, user. Nobody can

Baby flavored cola is delicious though.

You go to bed at 1am and wake up at 4am?

Geez

Sorry user, what are you doing today?

I'm hoping it doesn't turn out to be a total shithead. I don't have the patience for something that'll piss everywhere and tear things up

all me

reported

The PS2 is too old for Holla Forums, and /vr/ refuses to let in anything newer than the Dreamcast. Maybe in 4 years they'll allow it.

no u

wait what

Never knew there were so many eurasians on Holla Forums.

Writing a midterm for my high school equivalency.

I'd do that if I were some amateur game dev or something. Would look good on you guys resume at least.

Make sure you own a water sprayer if you bring it inside. Easy enough to make them stop doing shit with that.

Oh jones claimed theres some ingredient in coca cola made of like baby foreskin or something. Look it up.

Oh yeah without a doubt. Hell, I wish I had skills outside of writing so I could take advantage of that myself and promote my game better. At least I'd understand social media and wouldn't be a Phillipe Poisson type

I am 100% white I'll have you know. That's a lie but close enough.

That's a lot nicer than what I had in mind. I was thinking I'd boot it out or try and take it to a shelter if it tried anything

Like a GED?

If so why'd you drop out?

Wait what kind of game are you making?

Tommorow is December and Summer here in Australia starts December 1

I am become that feel.

Only recently. I'd love to be able to actually function on three hours of sleep a night.

Retro isn't an age, it's a category. 8/vr/ isn't half/vr/ on that front.

あなたはおちんちんが大好き何だよ

THIS MEANS THAT YOU LOVE PENIS user

Weeeew. You gotta be patient with animals fam. They learn fast enough if you are firm and know how to handle them.

I used to be able to do that but its harder as I get older. I spent most of my early 20s on 4 hours a night most nights.

Yeah, like a GED. This is the last course I need. Gotta take in what I've done so far, write the midterm, and pick up the next part. It's a pain.
Emotional issues.

Oh no, in theory. I dabble in other things, but I'm little more than an especially creative ideas guy. I wish I was making a game though

How long ago did you drop out?

And good luck!

Me too. I should JUST DO IT considering I'm sitting around all day. But then that'd get in the way of me playing video games.

Whats your best idea so far?

If anything, a large jump in technology would make something retro. Granted, that would make 6th, 7th and 8th gens never retro. I want to make the argument that vinyl isn't retro, but the only things I can think of are the fact that equipment and the media are still being produced, the fact that they're still talked about readily, and the fact that they're still used over other media of the time period or later.

Were it not potentially a feral animal, I'd have a lot more patience but as it stands I'd be on a hair trigger with it

Write down those ideas. They won't be floating in your head forever

You're acting like most of them either came back or just stopped using imageboards completely. Most people dislike avatarfags, tripfags, and namefags quite a lot.

Serves your right

4chan isn't new

(あなた)
(you)

With ferals I've found being nicer is the best approach. Like it ain't even gonna be normalized with humans so being snappy might make it more fearful of them.

Wait did he give both karens different length bans?

Somewhere between 6 and 8 years. My memory's shaky. I'd been having these problems for long enough that even once I started finishing up my missing classes, it took a while. I basically had to make up two years of courses. Did an English one in-school on Tuesday nights a while back, that was alright. Everyone there was like me. Teacher was cute. There was a foreign girl in the class who was really cute.

To be honest I want to bend Karen over the bed and stuff her tight autistic cunt with my fully erect cock and and empty my nut in her womb

Reminder to join us on endchan, we got cake.

I am not homo, homosexuality is between two individuals of same sex. I am perfectly okay being a man, I just find it genuinely enjoyable to sometimes imagine being a human female that is being held by Garrus in his strong arms, getting laid on bed, and feeling his weight coming onto my empty groin.

Even if I am attracted to a male character dominating me, I am not gay, because I need the fantasy to be about heterosexual pairing for it to work.
I am sharing this just because I want you guys to understand that sometimes the human psyche can be a bit messed up, and that straight men can have fantasies that might seem homosexual when viewed superficially by others.
Quarians with those body suits are hot as fuck as well, but I just couldn't find Tali to be attractive as a person. She's basically a spoiled bitch that tags along just because, and they never properly show her technical prowess in the story. I wouldn't have minded Admiral Xen, though.

You try to slip her the biscuit?

Was she white though?

I hope you get stoned.

Which one?
Yeah. I forget which country she was from. Real short, and pale with blonde hair.

what's the new site?

You got two hours because you're constantly getting banned for it. Obviously the punishments will step up as you continue to do the thing you were told not to

I'll see how it goes, assuming it goes anywhere and this wasn't a one-off incident.

I've never been able to pull that shit. I enjoy sleep too much.

PS2 games still look excellent, all things considered. Unless we see some drastic breakthrough, that probably won't change. I still pick up new PS2 games (and games from that era in general) and still find them to be fresh and modern. Hardware hasn't improved that much since then.

I don't hate them so much as refuse to do so myself. Also, Holla Forums in 2016 doesn't know shit about avatarfags. I remember fags back on half/g/ a while ago that concocted a script that would increment an overlay onto a static image to show post count. You think someone posting different pictures of one character is bad? You haven't seen the facts that post the same image with "15 posts" or some shit overlayed onto it. And good, modern Holla Forums would have a fucking stroke out of anger if they saw that shit.

No thanks, you had your chance.

I greatly dislike homosexuals. I hate pedophiles.
I DESPISE YOU

this is where you belong

nice doubles

I'd definitely spend a week or two or a month just fucking around with it outside before bringing it near the house tbh

Sounds cute!

What you gonna do once you get a GED?

I can't go back to bed once I wake up so its common. And if I'm working thats my default schedule. I can't stand not doing stuff while working so I sleep little and get drunk a lot.

Amen.

It's because devs still haven't changed much since then. Dem avatarfags dindu muffin. I remember kyon or whoever slapping his name on every image because he wanted everyone to know that he existed.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I thought I had this really good idea: a jrpg where you play a full DEUS VULT crusader committing acts of righteousness that slowly turn reprehensible until you're full "already a demon". I tend to gravitate toward fantasy in the few times I've brought myself to write fiction, and I like the idea of actually being able to commit evil acts that actually carry weight and significance. Also some semblance of an idea I had where you think you're playing as someone the entire game, but at the end you realize you're someone else, and it reframes the entire story.

Then I realized that it was derivative of MGS 5, so I gave up any notions of thinking I could write games at this time

those are some strange idioms, blonde anime girl.

Fuck if I know. Maybe go to college if I can still get loans under the program thing my brother used. Gonna be weird at my age, but it's something.
She was. Glad she was single.

Christ I'm doing horrible tonight.

Holla Forums hasn't posted about technology in nearly a year, and Holla Forums is still attempting to assimilate all of the new blood brought in by the election. /a/ continues to be fantastic, although very strict about board content. I have a vague idea why, but I wish they'd take a fucking chill pill about it.

If I wake up prematurely I just wear myself out doing things until I fall back to sleep. I hate tossing and turning in bed, though, it's really frustrating.

I'd love to play a game with decent good/evil stuff. It just being a number on your character is shit.

If you end up going to community college it isn't weird at all. Most of my classes when I went were full of old people.

I get really depressed just laying in bed thinking about things so I never go to bed until I'm about to pass out.

If you want that item

You're going have to give up on sleeping snug and

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

So it's 5 pounds for a hand job
50 pounds for a blow job
100 pounds for normal sex
And 950 pounds for anal

I actually write song lyrics in my spare time but I think they're shit and I can't sing or play instruments.

everything is derivative you nigger
"everything's a remix" or something
don't be a faggot
you know how many songs use the same three damn chords over and over again? hundreds of thousands. a lot.
culture is derivative, look at Japan. Those fags take what they consider to be the best aspects of whatever culture they like and claim it for themselves
do it
DO IT

take a long hang from a short noose

I guess that's not so bad, then. Just gotta get my shit straightened out. I did slip her the biscuit, incidentally. Just once though

Sometimes shit lyrics can make a good song
I mean a kid wrote a silly song and it got popular as it was a theme for a tv show

That happens to me sometimes. It's even worse when you're kept up by worry rather than just your body not being ready to pass out. It's really hard being productive and wanting to have adequate amounts of rest. But you know what they say, you die if you work.

HUH

Nice ID

/a/ is extremely strict because they're scared of bringing in the same type of idiots that fucked Holla Forums over. I'd argue they're worse considering how much they worship their mods which makes them feel justified in overmoderating everything.

Fine, your loss.

I have a draft of a story I have to have finished in 7 hours. This is how I've been spending my time
vocaroo.com/i/s1piznfim9D6

It's a shame how nothing has done morality correctly. An example of truly reprehensible with weight, one of the only ones I can think of, is No Russian in Modern Warfare 2. Fucking Call of Duty did something right

You know, I just might. If I just use default assets in like RPG maker or something, look up basic scripting and use the inevitable user generated scripts, then that should compensate for it just being me. It'd be my most ambitious undertaking yet, but journey of a thousand miles etc.

One of my best friends is the same, and his lyrics are pretty baller. You should totally share some

Not accidentally, incidentally. It's like saying "oh and by the way".

it's still that same tranny mode right?

Do you drink coffee or anything?

Did that mission change anything in the game though?

Oh! Ha that make more sense.

How'd you go about that?

why does that spider have a gatling gun in its bagina? Is the answer BECAUSE FUCK YOU?

The new site is reddit.com
Go there

Mine are all slightly politically charged and the Holla Forums kind of politically charged so I dunno about that.

Nah they really are all trash.

I still have problems with my incestual relationship and I realized I'm aimless in life and still think there's nothing worth living for.
Oh, And I'm playing Rune Factory 4. Pretty neat game.

bigger question is why don't you?

Hot.

AWACS

She was already pretty friendly to me so I just got flirty and then after a few weeks it happened. She made it pretty clear after that she wasn't looking for a relationship or anything, though. (the subtext being "at least not with a guy in his late 20s who never finished high school and smells like scotch")

Are you THAT guy?

Yeah, but it's nigh impossible to talk about anime unless you've been balls deep in it for years. On Holla Forums, if you want to break into a genre, you can post a thread asking about it and you'll get responses talking about good and bad games in the genre, and some other people will come along and strike up discussion about those games. On /a/, if you want to watch something, you get banned for God knows how long and sent to /rec/, and all of the discussion about those shows has been done to death, and probably won't happen save for the rare exception. I can understand them having trouble in the past, /a/'s had a rough history, but making an entire board for any fucking inquiry about anime and manga ever is over the top for quality control. Holla Forums was just fine with cyclical stickies for a while, and if you need to contain that sort of thing, that's a much more cohesive model for doing so. I don't hate them, I'm just extremely perplexed and frustrated with their choices.

Nah, just tea sometimes. We only keep decaf in the house because mom has heart problems that prevent her from having caffeine.

TRS plays covers on most of its shows and sometime s they're shit

Ha well at least you still got some I guess.

But tea is loaded with caffeine!

Here, this hole is sixteen years old, just how you like them

well for one I don't have a bagina

god dammit user I want to empathize but FUCK YOU for wanting sex with your mother/sister/daughter/aunt/cousin you bastard that is NOT NORMAL

Oh no! It's the Yellow 4! Mobius One, engage! Mobius One? Mobius One?! MOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSS
dun dun dun dun dun
dun dun dun
G A M E O V E R

Sleep deprivation is getting to me. I had this entire paragraph thought out about how most games treat murder like the average person treats a bag of chips but shooting up that airport had weight, but it didn't make sense and ultimately contradicted itself.

I guess its like comics. Nothing will change until society deems it more than just a kid's toy. Not to go full SJW "the medium needs to grow up: no fun allowed ever!". I'd say give it a few decades, after the inevitable second crash, then story can finally shine

I feel you man, I despise my writing. Everyone I've shown my work to has loved it though. People who create tend to be overly critical of their creations, why not get some eyes that aren't yours to see for themselves. You're anonymous, what's the worst that can happen?

there's your problems then

Yeah. Sex with a girl who wants nothing to do with me after is better than masturbation. But that was a good year ago and I'm back to beating off again. Might just boot up a video game at this point if I can't catch anymore sleep.

tell me more about your relationship

I thought it was 14

No it's not like that it's lyrics to songs I don't even know how they sound, I like hum kinda and think of words and I write them down, and it's like very slight but not slight enough to be top 40's trash but also too gay for cult following that said not as gay as shit like The Antlers or NMH both of which are good by the way.

I posted ere a few times, yeah, but since I haven't lost control, I'm on my way to work so I can't deliberate that much.
Also, the problem with being aimless is that my boss made me realize I don't know what I want for life, and I just don't care either, but I want to care, there are just too many reasons not to.

If something, hate me for not having enough will power to resist the pussy.

it's so normal that evolution had to make us biologically dispositioned to find incest disgusting

Not green and herbal.

Life sucks.

I think AC4 is better than AC5.

I think the problem is the fact that they got so focused on 'lurk more fagit' that they forgot to allow people to actually pick up information by lurking because they end up just talking about the same fucking things day in and day out. At least Holla Forums will give advice if someone asks for similar games in a thread and not ban you for days and send to you a dead board that can be ignored.

I've never cared about story in games tbh Mostly play older stuff where its secondary or just not there at all

What you thinking about playing?

At least you are working and not just NEET or something. Gives you options when you do figure out what you want in life.

Well, humans are inherently weak I suppose. Even so WHAT THE FUCK MAN. I could never want to fuck my sister, not because she isn't attractive, but because

Woah, hey, nothing wrong with banging your cousin behind the barn.

I have no idea.

Fucking checked.

I had some high caff tea here once. That shit was nice. Tasted good hot or cold and didn't make me sick like after I drink a lot of coffee.

checked

anti-incestfags are the weak ones, they allow biology and social stigma to stand in the way of true love

This probably didn't happen but I'll believe it. Have some fucking respect for your own kin, Jesus.

It's not always an issue, a lot of things can be reversed image searched, but black-and-white cropped manga panels can prove particularly hard for Google Images to find unless it's a top meme that you can look up instead. Nobody realizes how hard it is to reverse image search black-and-white images, so they just shit on you because obviously you should be able to find this information yourself. I think you summed it up pretty well in one sentence, though. Despite all that, /a/ is still a pretty good board, it's just resistant to talking about anything that isn't currently airing or being issued.

Tea is truly a blessing from a higher power.

I feel you there my man, I mostly just like it the same reason some read books, ideas for my own creations that will never see the light of day

No matter how bad your writing is, there's a chubby 14 year old girl writing yaoi hetalia fanfiction and getting praise for it. Fuck, 50 shades is one of the technically worst things I've ever read, and it was a bestseller. You're your own harshest critic

Well Satan, we are humans. We should be disgusted of shit and some people enjoy it, it's not normal, but that doesn't mean it won't happen thanks to our reasoning, and it doesn't mean it's bad when it happens. There are little to no downsides on incest, specially when I'm not planing to reproduce anyway.
If your sister came to your room and sucked your dick at night you'd be mad at her for cumming in her mouth?

The thing is, I don't want to waste my life. I want to know what I want before it's too late. But I'm also afraid of not choosing correctly. Also, even if I have a job, I'm an awkward person.

I certainly do love the repeating digits

More like incestfags just want to revel in degenerate lust, regardless of what anyone else may think of it. You bettter find Jesus and REPET you swine.

I've always wanted to buy like fancy tea shit but no money and no clue where to order it from.

I sit around picturing gameplay mechanics all the time for shit I'd like to play too so I know what you mean.

I can see that you do.

Shit, I feel that. I've got a bunch of loose-leaf tea sitting around that I got from a relative and no way to make it.

how do you know what jesus wants?

Amazon? I've seen some pretty fancy green tea on there, so they probably have proper pots and whatnot

Infusers are cheap as fuck. You can even buy pots that have them built in

That's true of all artforms too, not just writing. Still, self-induced paralysis from being a harsh motherfucker keeps me from getting into art on the whole. I don't draw because I suck, I don't play music anymore because I suck, I don't write because I suck. Maybe someday I'll do something impressive.

We ain't got nothing fancy. A couple of individual infusers for loose tea, a teapot, some tea cup sets and a kettle. The trick is to go to a place or order online from a place that specializes in loose teas and find something that tastes good by combining teas into one mix. At least, that's what we do. I don't know if it gets any fancier than that, especially without getting overkill.
You got any big supermalls near you? There are a couple in my state that have the same chain of tea shops. Don't know if it's nation-wide though.

She is a cunt, user, but she is still my sister. The reason I want to end it is because I think it's my fault she is becoming more of a cunt. I have to put an stop to her, or at least don't collaborate with it.

Maybe it's because I don't really reveal it to anyone. It was just something that happened, and I was a virgin before that, and so was she.

Just wrap it in a coffee filter and tie a string to it shit.

No money still.

Best Death Grips song? Going with this classic tbh.

I honestly wouldn't know how to react to that. I'd feel a deep sense of shame, though. Certainly wouldn't appreciate it. Anyway, no judgement, you do your thing. However, like fecalphilia, it's just something I could never understand.

I hope I get even more doubles
(C H E C K E D)

Well, sir, I do not. However, Jesus is an only child, so I doubt he'd understand or empathize with those who wish to fuck their kin.

See thats exactly what I want. Sounds fun!

And naah no tea shops around here. The south is nothing but sweet tea drinkers.

They are? Maybe when I get paid I'll order one.

Does that work?

Jesus would definitely understand wanting to go a couple rounds with your cousin.

Well, unlike fecalphilia, is something that doesn't have a lot of downsides, so even when your initial reaction is bad, you are having your dick sucked regardless, like any other girl would. I'd lie if I tell you the fact she is my sister doesn't turn me on, but other than that, is like having girl with any other girl.

He's the son of God, so is he not related to all of us?

I got my ex a novelty one shaped like a manatee she's fat as fuck, so funny in hindsight also, mana-tea for like $5-10 burger bucks, and that was more than usual because of it being novelty and all. Hell, I think that was about how much my infuser pot was

I don't see why it wouldn't.

If they were a little more lenient, it would be my main board, but the way it is, I don't do anything more than lurk.

Just because you're related to her doesn't mean that 3D isn't PD. You should cherish her all the same, being kin, but "cherish" doesn't translate into sticking your dick in that.

I forgot about sweet tea. But hey, never say never, looks like the place we go to has a couple shops down there. And it looks like you can order online too.
teavana.com/us/en/tea
It costs some money, but maybe you can convince the folks to dump a little money into it? Nothing ventured, anyway.
Also, I dunno about down there, but up here, there's at least one grocery store with a small selection of loose teas for sale, so maybe you could look into that too.

r o l l a n f o r d u b s

Does Jesus have cousins?

I guess I can see where you're coming from. On the other hand, FUCK NO SHE'S MY SISTER I DON'T WANT ANY OF THAT SHIT.

everyone except niggers, of course
( Y O U G O T D U B S )

smh tbh fam

Yeah, I understand it completely. But as I said, I want to help her to become a better person, and I'm sure that, in order to do that, I should stop with the dick thing.

Who knows, user, maybe she wants it.

Ay thanks bud, I'll ask for some for xmas or something.

Not even close.

Do you ever hold hands while you do it? If you do you're a sick fuck.

You mean my sister? No. Dear God no. Absolutely not. NOT. NOPE. You can't convince me.
( very nice )

Maybe

I really hope you didn't cuddle after. Especially hand holding while cuddling.

I'm not convincing you, user. If she wants it, you have no control over it. If you have the will power,you can turn her down,

Stephan doesn't like you.

You disgust me.

Doesn't matter, he'd get it even if he didn't have one.

I don't know anything about tea so I don't know.

There are so many and I have no idea which kind to get (not that I can spare the cash this week anyway). Maybe spend a little more and get one I can put in my cup or something.

Thanks!

It's getting pretty late, so I'm gonna call it. I got an appointment today, and I already missed class for two days feeling under the weather. Good night, be well, and don't let Mark's menagerie of hotpocketeers obliterate your posts.

I post on /a/ once in a blue moon, but yeah, I mostly lurk there. It's not worth the trouble trying to post regularly, and I doubt they'd appreciate having me there anyway especially since the board gets so few unique posters that it's possible for them to circlejerk without it actually being a circlejerk. They'd sniff me out instantly. Does get to be a bit of a downer when the only good board left on this website is impregnable.

That goes without saying tbh.

(Checked)
That's an option too. It's way more fun to go and do it in-person if you can, but at least you get something out of it ordering online. Good luck!

Night fam, hope you have a good day!

Feels bad. I'm not sure if I like /x/ the way it is now, or back when it was chock full of tripfags all over the place.

my apologies, hopefully this will make up for my transgression

I remain that this is their worst song because it has shitty vocals from some spic girl, Giving Bad People Good Ideas is good though, probably because it's not a spic girl.

Well, I'm relieved, because she definitely does not want it, and neither do I. Very good news for me. Anyway, I hope you can come to terms with your sister. If you want her to suck your dick, well, maybe get a girlfriend who can do that for you instead. Maybe you can even convince some other girl to pretend she's your sister and you can derive the same excitement from such a pretend scenario but without the actual incest.

Jesus doesn't need to fuck his family, he can pretty much fuck whoever he wants.
(O F F B Y O N E)

/x/ is dead. Maybe a bunch of us anons from Holla Forums should go there and try to breathe some life into it. Then again, it's not really a topical board, so unless you can constantly find some content to discuss, it's inevitably going to die/slow down.
(O F F B Y O N E)

I'm not saying he would fuck his own family, just that he would understand if you did.

I just grabbed this because I saw that vaporwave mashup with it and kinda want to remix it with the thomas the tank engine theme now

b-but I like you

How dare you get trips whilst wanting to defile art?

A lot of the topics that would have been covered with it are being talked about have been split off to /fringe/. So /x/ is just stuck with the generic shit.

CHECKED

OFF BY ONE

Thanks fam!

Just kill me.

Well he is supposed to be all loving and all forgiving. On the other hand, he might just send you to Hell where you'll get ass rammed by Satan on the regular. The Old Testament and the New Testament are sort of inconsistent on God's actions
( T R I P S )
( O F F B Y O N E )
I'm sorry for your loss

Yeah, too bad. Could be a lively and interesting board, but what can you do, eh?

At least it gets a little bit of traffic here and there.

God only punished people that broke Gods law in the OT, I'm sick and fucking tired of people saying that the OT and NT are inconsistent, no, they aren't you're just a fucking idiot and don't realize that Christ is God's mercy from punishment in this life.

I thought the same thing before finding her mouth on my dick. Hope it isn't like that, though.
What the fuck do you think I am, a degenetate? Role-playing is as bad as incest.

Also, if we are all sons of Jesus we all have incest, including him.

Lucky for you, I can't figure out the right speed to set the DG track and I'm too tired to care anymore

No shit NT God is a pussy.

Easy there. You sound quite angry. Just relax. No need to be buttblasted over subjective interpretation of ancient scripts.

Do you really want me to answer that?
Fair point, but just because it's something that you CAN do, doesn't mean it's something you SHOULD do.

NT God is like when you move out and your kid brother starts high school and suddenly your parents are cool instead of strict like they were with you.

I don't consider myself a degenerate because it is something that happened to me by chance, and I acknowledge that is bad, and I'm trying to stop it.

where's the appeal box?

also >not wrapping your own

I cringed just listening to that, damn.

Late user from the other day, hoping maybe some other anons are still around that might be able to give some thoughts on a few things. Tried reformatting my game transfer drives to a format readable with most types of computer without having any individual filesize limits (exFAT). Oddly enough though, only the smaller of them is still readable on a friend's machine despite both being the same format. Wonder if anyone might know what's up with that. Worst comes to worst, I can just reformat both to FAT32 and work around the filesize limits with compression (actually managed to get my friend to download 7zip despite his leeriness of doing so).

Also, while the last few nights its been easy enough to install game files onto the IDE drive I'm using, tonight the connection between it and my friend's computer has been really fucking finicky, and I have no idea why. The few times I was lucky, I got a couple of games to install with some stalling in the transfer process at best, but it seems to keep freezing up mid-transfer. The drive itself isn't making any more noise than normal (or doing anything to hint at a direct issue with it) and it's pretty much a newly used one at that, but trying to reestablish a connection between it and WinHIIP now usually shows the program not picking up that anything's connected to it to the computer as far as usable attached drives go, and the last time it happened, the whole program froze up (instead of giving a simple "Process failed - installation aborted" sort of message) and it took task manager forever to close it up. The only thing I can think of that's different is the format of USB drives I used tonight, but I don't think that would cause the computer to lose connection to the IDE drive.

Going to set my PS2 up with the drive and see if the drive itself at least still runs fine. I'm just finding this baffling.

As an update on the off chance someone actually reads and responds at this point: The games I did manage to install still work fine in HDLoader, but outside of that application, there's a slough of corrupted data files littered through the browser for the drive itself. Considering there's also some apparently fine files mixed in with them (.hack Infection, for example), and HDLoader still lists off all the ones I've managed to successfully install (which outnumbers the ones that show in the browser as not being corrupted), I'm not sure what to make of those apparently corrupted files.

Is tonight the final night?

Find out as you

STAY UP ALL NIGHT