The Destruction of Black Civilization

The Destruction of Black Civilization
took Chancellor Williams 16 years of research and field study to compile. The book, which was to serve as a reinterpretation of the history of the African race, was intended to be "a general rebellion against the subtle message from even the most 'liberal' white authors (and their Negro disciples): 'You belong to a race of nobodies. You have no worthwhile history to point to with pride.'" The book was written at a time when many black students, educators, and scholars were starting to piece together the connection between the way their history was taught and the way they were perceived by others and by themselves. They began to question assumptions made about their history and took it upon themselves to create a new body of historical research. The book is premised on the question: If the Blacks were among the very first builders of civilization and their land the birthplace of civilization, what has happened to them that has left them since then, at the bottom of world society, precisely what happened? The Caucasian answer is simple and well known: The Blacks have always been at the bottom."

audiobookbay.nl/audio-books/destruction-of-black-civilization-great-issues-of-a-race-from-4500-bc-to-2000-ad-chancellor-williams/

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Destruction-Black-Civilization-Issues-D/dp/0883780305
mawelulu.net/downloads/The-Destruction-of-Black-Civilizatios - Chanceller-Williams.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

The nigger reviews on Amazon are hilarity, dumb niggers

"Gonna keep this short. Great book, a must read for any African American. Don't worry about the 1-star reviews. This book was originally intended to be a multi-volume collection for African history before, during, and after slavery. The reason it isn't is because of the author's Chancellor Williams eye sight going bad so he released what he had. He's blind now but there is concrete names, dates, etc. that you can search up if you're feeling doubtful. I gave this book to my mother after reading it a month ago so I can't give you an exact part to search if you want instant gratification but I'll update my review when I get the book back. Side note there are afro picks in Egypt. The new argument for that is that those were only afro headdresses. Egyptians were us or had a very strong liking towards us Africans. Either way, that should be saying something. You can find this info on Google. You won't find anything to disprove that."

amazon.com/Destruction-Black-Civilization-Issues-D/dp/0883780305

I don't know where to start.

PFFFFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAH-

(check'd)
Nigs really are that stupid.

The only time niggers were ever civilised was under Jim Crow or Apartheid, and that was only because they knew who their betters were and attempted to emulate them, plus there was always a lynchin' party round the corner if they got uppity.
actually fewer than one piece of obsolete farm eqipment ornamented a tree per year during the whole Jim Crow era

So worthless is the negro race that all they have ever done is fabricate hilariously idiotic we wuz kangz stories to make up for over 2000 years of nothing. The negro is the ultimate untermensch.

Nigger never heard of the Nubians?
Egypt went to war with them constantly to acquire Nubian slaves. Though at one point the wars went badly and Nubians briefly ruled Egypt.

They never ruled egypt
Egypt was in civil war between 2 cousins(?) over the throne, and the niggers took the opportunity to loot the south part and burn thebe.

Be very aware what your read from (((modern))) sources, because very often they have been fabricated to fit the (((narrative)))

Nubi means slave -Nubi.-a land-of-the slaves.

The 25th dynasty was the Nubian one. It was ended by the Assyrians who installed a native puppet dynasty (the 26th)
Who were themselves removed by the Persians.

Do you understand how degenerated Egypt was at that time? This is like Byzantium in 1453. And American niggers aren't even related to Nubians. Slaves were mainly from west Africa Bantu tribes.

"I have a Masters in African Studies from UCLA and with the exception of Mali, Songhay and Ghana empires, nothing in this book was taught to us. "

Good golly.

Got a PDF version?

Civilization started in the middle east (Catal Huyuk, etc.). The premise is flawed from the beginning. I wonder how that could be…

You can destroy things that don't exist? I'm gonna destroy pic related's pussy brb.

Make sure to live stream that shit.

>mawelulu.net/downloads/The-Destruction-of-Black-Civilizatios - Chanceller-Williams.pdf

what is not mentioned is the author, Chancellor Williams, is going blind due to syphilis.

Thanks user

Im so confused, so is this a WE WUZ book or is it just pointing out the obvious about Africans?

my sides

Its a WEWUZ book written by a STD riddled nigger with delusions of grandeur.

Wait, are you telling me that nogs are willing to spend their hard-won gibs on actual literature (and I use that term quite loosely), rather than malt liquor and crack?
Does Amazon Publishing's TOS allow one to operate under nom de plume, 'cause that would be some easy cash for an enterprising user.
As for the audiobook versions, maybe get Big Man Tyrone to voice it…:^)

The africans have always bottom tier as a civilization. it's why they were always targets for slavery.

See, whut had happened wuz…..