This is the truth Holla Forums mods are hiding:

This is the truth Holla Forums mods are hiding:

Germany is behind the destruction of the West.

Who do you think invented Communism and the Frankfurt School / 68 movement?
Who do you think is behind the European superstate?
Who do you think is behind the "I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass" spam, and general anti-white shilling on Holla Forums?
Who is behind shilling and spamming Holla Forums with anti-white shit?

The Germans.

==Jews and Germans can be shown to be equivalent populations.

Other urls found in this thread:

z3news.com/w/sadhu-sundar-selvaraj-antichrist-political-headquarters-berlin/
2fletchdr222.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-throne-of-satan-from-pergamos-to.html
goodnewspirit.com/babylonchapter17.htm
mediafire.com/file/7zn7hxrwp9bkm84/leo-frank-georgia-supreme-court-case-records-1913-1914.zip
archive.org/details/leo-frank-georgia-supreme-court-case-records-1913-1914
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews and Germans can be shown to be equivalent populations.

Gas yourself.

Germany-state is the Federal Republic.

European Union is Federal Republic.

All of Europe answers to Berlin.
The EU is the German state.
All of Europe answers to Berlin.

The "Holocaust" was paid for by Rothschild, a German family.

(((((Herbert Marcuse))))) · (((((Theodor Adorno)))))
(((((Max Horkheimer))))) · (((((Walter Benjamin)))))
(((((Erich Fromm))))) · (((((Friedrich Pollock)))))
(((((Leo Löwenthal))))) · Jürgen Habermas
Alfred Schmidt · Axel Honneth (((((Siegfried Kracauer))))) · Otto (((((Kirchheimer)))))

Why would US troops continue to be stationed in Most of Europe?
Why would they let the German armed forces have control over the American nuclear arsenal? Why would Germany be allowed to evade paying their fair share to host NATO troops? Why is the NATO Symbolism and HQ modelled after Nazi symbols?

The Federal Republic (FRG), European central government (AKA "European Commission"), is the Jewish Empire in Europe

Can you think of another continent that is one nation?
I can.

This is fucking prophecy retards
BERLIN IS THE THRONE OF SATAN LOOK IT UP THIS IS SCARY

z3news.com/w/sadhu-sundar-selvaraj-antichrist-political-headquarters-berlin/
2fletchdr222.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-throne-of-satan-from-pergamos-to.html
goodnewspirit.com/babylonchapter17.htm

By heebs at most, and even they had a different name for it, as well.

BERLIN WILL BE THE THRONE OF SATAN
Synagogue of satan is Jews. Now Berlin is the Jews headquarter?
Berlin holds power over Germany, so if a headquarter is a place with power
we can dedeuce that Berlin is in fact ruling over the Germans who are the Jews, as Germany is Judaea the JEWISH NATION.

Then show that?

Read your history.
Germany is the devil's nation. AKA Judaea the deceiver.

Read the thread before you post, Krautshhill..

Gee I wonder what the majority ethnicity of the USA could be!

No explain your batshit insane theory. I'll entertain it.

Nice pic OP. Doing god's work.

It's explained in the OP post.

No it is not. It is claimed. There is no explanation or evidence provided. Do I need to call a mental health ward?

Try reading, it helps.

Nice to see that I triggered the cucks with the truth about how soulless they are after getting their souls eaten by Elohim, though.

nice bait/10

hello boomers

Germany is a Jewish empire.

Also, last year they tried to do this with Celtic and how it's similar it is to hebraeic.

They are so afraid, I can smell it through the screen.

What the fuck is this shit? Can someone help me understand why people invent these elaborate fantasies in their minds like the Hitler was a rothschild and now this one. Is it just israel loving baby boomers/evangelicucks who can't swallow the pill that Hitler was the good guy? I see this elsewhere too, people with potential just get snagged on a truth they can't process so they shut down and invent stories to explain away the truth they've been shown.

What are these pictures supposed to correlate?

Got any proof?

Friendly reminder that the ADL was created because whitey once believed the words of niggers over that of kikes.

Inferiority complexes and neurosis going rampant in the subhumans.

A reason why kikes play the name game to begin with.
Their real names are all "Cockgobblowitz" or "Cripplelowsky", not as splendid as naming yourself after something cool in German, obviously.

That kikes are pitiful mutants without any form of physical prowess.

They cannot hide their blood curse, though.
Even if they gene steal from nonwhites, where they also play the name game.
Like Hemalayaa Behl, creator of "Tantrum Yoga" another manfiestation of kike blood curse that turns yoga into something infantilizing and degrading, as it is their custom.

Ah you're right, same reason so many nonwhites are attracted to the (normalfag) altright and halfchan Holla Forums, the concept appeals to them but they are inferior creatures with little reason to have real pride in their people.

no

jews are

brainwashed rape babies eh yeh

The Jews love to blame Whites for the shit that they're doing to them. This is first grade shit, OP is a faggot

NO

it is the rodent's fault

I don't think this is that. This is a kike who doesn't know any better. He actually thinks somebody will fall for it.

Wrong. Study history.

mediafire.com/file/7zn7hxrwp9bkm84/leo-frank-georgia-supreme-court-case-records-1913-1914.zip

The court case files, by the way.
Mirrored from.
archive.org/details/leo-frank-georgia-supreme-court-case-records-1913-1914

I wonder if OP expected this thread to go this way.

Fun game: make a wikipedia account and add a bunch of citation neededs to phony claims made in these articles.

bump

OP and retards can be shown to be equivalent populations.

post yfw Hitler was shareblue

nice

I guarantee you OP and every (1) bumping the thread posts on /brit/ and is still assblasted they got removed from here like the cancer they are

>>>Holla Forums1190218
same shills itt
Go home, jews.

The audacity of Anglocucks to blame Germany for the current state of Europe after what they did…

The only reason it isn't a right wing superstate is because of YOU Anglocuck.

Honestly I want people to see this shizoid claim being thoroughly shit on. Like said they tried to do this before and probably will again.

For the occasion, I have made some OC just now.
Someone has to pay the shills in something worthwhile, right?

This is the truth Holla Forums mods are hiding

Germany is behind the destruction of the West.
Who do you think invented Communism and the Frankfurt School / 68 movement?
Who do you think is behind the European superstate?
Who do you think is behind the "I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass" spam, and general anti-white shilling on Holla Forums?
Who is behind shilling and spamming Holla Forums with anti-white shit?

The Germans.

Get redpilled, niggers.
Jews and Germans can be shown to be equivalent populations.

Who would win? Six gorillion inconsistent "holocaust testimonies" because kikes didn't even know that zyklon B requires pressure, heat and moisture to even work, or one mennonite girl?

They are funny, though.

Redpills so red they're brown

NOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWSNOTTHEJEWS

You need more historical context if you want to sell this narrative. Like if the Jews had married into German bloodlines in the early middle-ages or something. Or else it just comes off as retarded.

All the answers to your questions are simple. German people are highly obedient to their rulers.

It is the Jews. AKA the Germans/Ashkenazim.

Fuck off to TRS. I know you post there.

We don't, but that's okay.

KILL EVERY KIKE

Trips confirm.

We europeans are all united. Against the germans.

THE END DRAWS NEAR, (((SHILLS)))

Even the nips know.

Jews in Germany
Jews
Have no idea but why is this relevant?
ShareBlue, JIDF, Holla Forums, reddit, Holla Forums, alphabet agencies take your pick.
Because they adopt their host countries last names to blend in. They also have last names from Spanish, English, French and wherever else they invaded.
Eastern European actually. Too lazy to look it up.
LOL! Fake!
As does America and other Zionist occupied governments.
They have Israel already retard.

0/10 would not reply again. ENJOY YOUR PERMABAN

Enjoy your ban

Engels was Catholic.
Because Holla Forums is being shilled and slid with this shit.
Google it then.
America has a mostly German population.
Look up Medinat Weimar. Google is your friend.

Yiddish is indeed a bastardisation of German but that's not relevant at all.

You can't be a catholic and a communist. Engels was the top shabbos goy. Your bait thread is really low energy.

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol