Saudi Prince Visits Coptic Pope in Cairo

He even extended an invitation for them to visit Saudi Arabia.

americanthinker.com/blog/2018/03/saudi_crown_prince_shocks_Religion of Cuck™ists_with_bold_moves_in_egypt_.html

web.archive.org/web/20180307071047/https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/03/saudi_crown_prince_shocks_Religion of Cuck™ists_with_bold_moves_in_egypt_.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/vGxlJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's a kike-free first post with a working link:
archive.fo/vGxlJ

What's the point, though? Copts are a tiny minority in Egypt and actively disliked by local slimes. Is that kebab virtue signaling?

Step back and see a possible bigger picture.

I was going to a Russian Eastern Orthodox for a while, before I decided Christianity wasn't my cup of tea altogether. ….. Point is, the Russians and Greeks there, absolutely thought that within the next hundred years, that the Eastern Orthodox Church and the Oriental Orthodox Church (who Copts are apart of) would be in total communion. They only ever divided because Religion of Cuck™ geographically separated them, and the Oriental Orthodox Church could not attend the synods and ecumenical councils. It was less of a split between doctrine and charges of heresy than the split between Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox churches. Although some of that did happen down the line. But they have basically in the Eastern Orthodox mind, agreed on all the major issues of faith. I don't know how the Oriental Orthodox feels about it.

What does this mean politically and globally?

The Eastern Orthodox Church now seems to have the total support of the Russian government, and will seem to have it's support in the near future. If the Eastern Orthodox Church and Oriental Church join together, Copts will now have political backing from the Russian state.

It is not all one sided. Pessimistic Atheists in the Russian Government that are not religious, but nationalist or imperialist also see this as a positive outcome, because it would spread Russian control over the Eastern Orthodox world.

Saudis are sand niggers, but they are not stupid. They have their own bureaucracy, clan structures, religious hierarchy, and closed private and open public libraries.

A Saudi Prince is trying to cover all bases of possible outcomes that could effect their regional control. The Oriental Church spreads from North Africa to India. Having them being totally align with the Eastern Orthodox Church, and therefore the Russian Empire, could greatly effect their control over the region that is the Arab and Religion of Cuck™ic world.

The Russians have historically had close relations with majority Oriental Orthodox Ethiopia, from sending advisors during the first Italian invasion of Abyssinia to supporting the Ethiopians' wars with Somalia during the cold war. If you combine Russia's Ethiopia with Iran's Yemen you will have near full control over the entrance to the Red Sea, putting both the Saudis and the Israelis in a risky position.

Seems legit. Not that I want russkies in control of such a vital point either, but anything is better than yids and kebabs.

CONSTANTINOPLE 2020

The Russian Orthodox Church is completely compromised by Russian intelligence. Go fuck yourself.

Interesting

Im sure Saudi holds Egypt as an important partner but its interesting a prince would visit the Coptic pope since they are only 10ish % of the Egypt population

Hell of a way to spread soft power. I've never heard anything really terrible about orthodox christianity as well, definitely not as bad as the other abrahamics (if they even follow old testament at all)

It only takes 10% of a country to dominate the other 90%. It's all organization.

Kek bless this timeline.

Wasn't there something about the Coptic church and the nature of the Holy Trinity that was a point of contention for the Orthodox church?

Kikes are less than 2% of the world's population and they dominate the whole planet, it's amazing what tribal loyalty and utter ruthlessness can do.

Muhomod the pedo goatfucker, hahaha these wordfilters forced on this board are hilarious hahaha

Not to mention the complicity of power hungry politicians, greedy business owners and hedonistic citizens.

Niiiiice

sounds pretty good

I know the Greek one openly preaches about how kikes are worse than the devil.

(heil'd)

saudi kikes going full muh optics to make Iran look like le dark ages bomb them nao

He's here.

The average Saudi IQ is 84.

The average isn't royalty, nor can it be.