Webm Thread

Just gonna push the last one onto page 13 and get this on its way.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/362930/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-second_rule
youtube.com/watch?v=owddukdxFv4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOL
store.steampowered.com/app/362930/

Not sure if it's worth splitting these for the quality bumb.

There is a lot of motion in this one. Not sure how well it turned out.

if my webm posts turn to dubs, trips, quads etc.
i will post idol webms

Not final version

Max Landis is a fag, i want to kill him

Also not final version.

The only good webm in this shit thread

His voice is kinda annoying I guess.

Holy shit. I want to feel my cock inside his undead asshole. 100% Homo.

Halo was great… however the direction they went with halo 4+ is just wrong.

About damn fucking time

welp ill idolpost on the next one

That's not even naval obstacle ice, that's just sheet ice

Agreed.

Everyone loves Reigen.

I got to say I absolutely love the VS max running away on the second encounter when he knows he can't beat me at that range

Also yes I'm aware I shot my medic, I forgot to turn my brightness up before playing and I thought he was a VS trying to C4 me

Engineer I mean

Sorry I'm fucking tired

on all levels except physical, i am a virtua fighter

don't bully Marie

it's not like you're posting any quality content.

I think I read that wrong.

I need help. I cannot stop listening to Super Eurobeat (webm related)

I don't understand the problem

I have been listening to eurobeat non-stop for the past 3 weeks
LET'S GO
COME ON

cute

What do you need help with?

BEAT OF THE RISING SUN
BEAT OF THE RISING SUN

POOOOOOOOOOWER OF SOUUUUUUND
POWER OF YOUR FEEEELINGS

NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO
All right crossing the line
NO ONE QUIT THE RADIO
Tokyo is on fire

post eurobeat webms

meant to

Who is this man and why have I never heard of him before?

alex jones. infowars.

How is this man real?

I have no idea how to make webms sorry fam

he's a national treasure and Holla Forums's husbando.

Holy fuck I'm dying

Americans are lucky to have him. He truly is the greatest natural resource. This should be your next president

Cute pig.

He is an American treasure.

POST ACE COMBAT
I had my own music playing when I made this

I remember before the migration Holla Forums would argue he's controlled opposition. He's a laugh though, loved it when he crashed that TYT meeting.

My nigga

I didn't realize he was rational, I just assumed from how fucking annoying he is that he would have no redeeming qualities. Thanks user, now I feel like a jerk.

He threw himself completely aboard the Trump train where the real controlled opposition like Glenn Beck cucked out. He tells unsubstantiated conspiracy theories (he was talking about the army staging a coup the night of the election IIRC) and rants a lot because it's funny and gets clicks. He's like Holla Forums, you don't have to take him 100% seriously to be entertained or know there's some truth behind what he's saying.

That "goblins" analogy he keeps using sounds so ridiculous.

wew

DOG BLESS AMERIGA!

we filterman now

(((goblins)))

THIS IS NOW AN ALEX JONES THREAD

does anyone have "Alex Jones DBZ edition webms??

How about a different Jones?

Nadeko Jones is best grill

Jones used to be a big guy. Should've used a water filter earlier in his life.

born just in time for the race war

Godspeed user making that game

Is it spess music time?

Koreans are literally jews. They squandered the money Japan sent them after losing the war, fucked up anything they left, elected a fucking puppet made by a cult and still are asking money to Japan.
The burden of the honorary aryan

But I thought the Chinese were the jews of the east.

chinks are the eastern mexicans

yeah, okay

fucking nips man, this is so hilariously surreal

really made me think

He's alllriiiight

get a load of this weeb

absolutely disgusting, user

They didn't try to stop Hitler, they are more aryan than yanks just for that

There's actually a really complicated conspiracy theory that Alex Jones isn't real and it's actually a persona assumed by late-comedian Bill Hicks.

It's more like you're not adding anything. At all.
He's not telling you get something better, he's telling you to get SOMETHING at all.

And I will not add anything until the handful of imbeciles who are possessed with the notion that at all times, there absolutely must be a WebM thread, and that they must take it upon themselves to create it and "keep it alive" by dumping the same garbage over and over again are all fucking banned. They dilute any quality or original content so much that there is hardly any point even clicking them any more. There is no point contributing any OC, because it will drown in a sea of shit. These threads need to be more organic, with many anons contributing that one WebM they've made or found in the past week or so that they know we'll absolutely love, rather than 5-10 extreme autists perfunctorily posting the retarded garbage they save, which seems to lack any coherence as to taste and humor to the point that they clearly have no standards whatsoever.

Oh wow, an 8ch justice warrior, aren't you cool and mighty.
Tell us more about how you're gonna force your opinion on everyone else, because you and only you know what's good for the board.
This thread is shit alright, but you posting on it doesn't accomplish what you think it does.

"Nobody can judge others" is a self-defeating judgement about others, you invalid.

stop crying and post more webms

It's a movie set goddamnit.

Source on song on the middle one. Sounds like ace combat but If its not I wanna know where it's from.
I wanna play transformice with Holla Forums again

if you're going to use a jewish marketing term at least use it right

Having read the series’ own wiki page for the guy, I STILL don’t get it. So he’s cursed to turn into a woman, but hot water can man him back up? Does he un-change ever?

Eat shit. He’s a CIA plant and covers up everything the kikes do. We hate him.

What does that have to do with genetics? Would you count niggers who support Hitler as aryans too?

MSM should be ashamed tbhfam

is this person mentally challenged? the faces and gestures he makes seem very similar to those of mentally challenged people when they throw their fits.

Honorary Askari/rheinlandbastard at most

Hue, apparently enough to reply you flustered faggot.

By the way, do you even have anything vidya related in that shitty webm folder of yours?
You could at least pretend to raise the quality of the thread.

what's the girl called though?

i know it's a console game but i expected the world record to be more than just having the dude not fall off his bike

I want to fuck that evil chick with the drill. Seems like a shit show though.

It looked fine to me. If you can do better then go for it.

No, PEOPLE in general who don't like blacks generally hate them for shooting up their own communities and rabble rousing, then bring that to them, calling it an unshackling of slaves, when in fact they devalue their own community, drive everyone out, they don't even create anything to replace that and basically they create their own problems, refuse to solve them and blame it on anyone who looks different.

And most blacks know this shit, this crap is a vocal minority as usual, but it takes many years and many people to create something good, while all it takes is a small group of oppressors within the community to break it all down.

The blacks opress themselves. Which is why blacks move away from black "communities" aka ghettos to succeed.

Those vocal minorities call them race traitors for becoming successful, but the only way to become "successful" in a black community is as a rap artist who gets his start in selling drugs to other blacks or a sports dude who gets an athletic scholarship, and they do nothing to solve the problem when they do become successful. They can't, they're just singers and players.

The only way the black community will thrive is if they cease to be the black community. They need to separate themselves from themselves.

Damn. Poor Koko.

come back halo

Getting good times isn't about just staying on track. he extremely poorly followed the racing line during the whole thing (if he was even trying to) and bumped into walls (i'm assuming the game slows you down when you crash like it's supposed to) a few times

Did Bulma always sound like an old lady or is this just the voice actress getting old?

Anglo detected, sorry lad but the nips are more Aryan than 90% of Europe at this point

Koreans love Jewish cock and act like Asia's Hollywood (Bollywood doesn't count since it's targeted to poo in the loos almost exclusively). The chinks are more like what would happen to Europe if Greater Israel came through. NK is the least horrible of the three and even they would probably go the Hollyjew road if it wasn't for the segregation. Don't know enough about Macau, Hong Kong, Taiwan or the rest of the area though.

what is ranma about?

guy was sparring with his dad over cursed hot springs that turn you into whatever died in it. dad fell in one that turned him into a panda, ranma fell in one that turned him into a girl. hot water returns them to normal while cold water turns them into the cursed form

Jesus niggers whine so much about everything, even more than Jews. If they don't like being considered inferior then they could just get the fuck out of our countries. Problem solved for them.

5 minutes of 720p high-motion video is still a little hard to fit under 12MB.

The game's Thumper, it's okay, nothing amazing.

Is that supposed to be Felicia Day?

BBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

They voice actress and bulma are old

Bonnie Rotten?

He's controlled opposition who's job is to try to discredit nationalists by acting like a nutjob (his boss is a Jew). But we let it slide because he's fun to laugh at.
Basically this video

Oh he definitely is, not only is the owner of InfoWars a Jew, so is Alex Jones's ex wife and all his children. He's always calling Obama and George Soros "Nazis" and shit. Duke really exposed Jones during his interview on InfoWars.
But it's okay, he's fucking hilarious and sometimes even based. His listeners are more red pilled than him too, majority always asking why he doesn't talk about the Jews when it's so obvious.
He's not that bad of a guy for controlled opposition.

pls tell me there is more

i think i remember it being a commercial or something

muh dick

Whats the context for the assassin? Why is he shooting some dude who runs a wedding store?

What does "Honorary Aryan" have to do with genetics? Nothing. Hence the "honorary". You understand? The honorary in the front means its not saying Japs are genetically Aryans, but should be honored as if they were.

Is that on console? Why would they put any limitations to how many you can set on PC?

This place is close to where I work, I pass over it everyday. I always listen to this music while passing.
Marginal Tiete.

Why is every car on that road the same distance away from each other in perfect symmetry? What is going on on that road?

Maybe, just maybe, they're all going the same speed, and are following the two-second rule?

Never heard of any such rule and generally everywhere people seem to drive much closer to each other

its some strange snap map limitation, you work around that limit with spawners but you cant work around the 12 enemies alive at any time limit

Jesus, we're gonna need a bigger oven.

Well, I guess that kind of makes sense because thousands at the same time would just make peoples computers crash. Or at least, framerate would be unplayable.

This has to be one of the shittiest webm threads I've seen in a while

It has a wiki entry: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-second_rule

There's probably loads of variation on the rule, based on speed instead of time etc., but if it's followed and all cars are going the same speed, they should be the same distance away from each other.

You know there's people in his life who would hang him from a tree if he said "comics are now just about identity politics and not about the actual story any more". Sucks being gay in the neo-liberal progressive world.

I have literally never seen a single ponyfag player while using matchmaking. Matchmaking literally saved this game for me

Holy shit, right click and saving on the filename now lets me save a webm it as the filename instead of numbers. When did this happen?

Fucking at last.

So many wonderful moments from such a short video.

The WEBM is funny but not really true. Holla Forums is just turning into nationalists because of how globalists are taking a huge shit on the entire videogame industry.
It's getting hard to find unpozzed western videogames these days.

Do you know the song in this webm? Love it.

YOU KNOW THE RULES.

AND SO DO I

The perfect movie.

Hello fellow BR
I'm not that guy but if you see a speeding opala doing much of the same on that highway it might be me

I thought skull kid had an actual beak for a mouth?

Is that from Girls und Panzer mango adaptation?

Make it two.
This man is chan in human form. I wanted to say /a/ in human form, but really every board is /a/.

All that filtered water got in his brain.

(checked)

Oh god, I can't get over how overtly gay and faggoty they designed this half-asian half-caucasian emo boyband

shitty OC coming through

Is final fantasy even turn based anymore? It looks like it is just trying to rip off moster hunter now.

Nobody died. Im dissapointed.

Oh yes. This one. I remember this feel. Halo might've not been good but sometimes it really could strike gold.

I guess that shit happens when you let lauren faust work in the show

Thats more like it!

step it up, nigga

The webm needs to be remade now that the size limit is like 15mb.

Video is corrupted

DL and open it in mpc-hc

I'm not enough of a webm wizard to remake it.

I hate gender bending anime. My penis can only get so confused until something regretful happens.

Sauce?

Really?

This is one incredibly brutal CCTV video from Russia. A man holding a bouquet of Yellow Chrysanthemums in his hands walks into a wedding and jewelry salon at Butyrskaya Street in Moscow, casually asks the owner behind the counter “Как дела?” (How Are You?) then pulls a gun out and shoots the man in the head at close range, followed by another headshot for good measure. Just for the pleasure to kill.
Yellow Chrysanthemums (желтые хризантемы) have recently become notorious in Russia thanks to their uncalled for, cold blooded murders perpetrated on innocent civilians. The gang gained their moniker thanks to their calling card – a bouquet of Yellow Chrysanthemums they carried with them when they committed murders.
After three weeks of living a life of crime as a leader of Yellow Chrysanthemums, 37 year old Sergei Balikhina – the murderer in the video, was eventually arrested and is facing a life sentence.
The Yellow Chrysanthemums consisted of 3 men – 2 are in police custody, one committed suicide unable to bear the blood of an 8 year old child on his hands. This happened after gang’s first triple murder in which they killed a businessman and then entered his house to finish off his wife and child. The death of the child was too much for one of the gang members to handle, those some speculate that he took his own life to avoid getting locked up for life

it's still 12

i want to say it's more like 12mb

That's from the undateables isn't it?
The show about a bunch of turbo autists and legitimately disabled people looking for a gf/bf and go on dates I think with people in a similar situation to them. I've only seen it advertised, never actually watched it, I imagine it's pretty good for a laugh though.

Goblin slayer would be proud.

Who is this? I never thought I'd see someone suck more at vidya than DSP yet, here he is.

That's a fucking cyberman

At first I didn't recognize it, but then I realized I played it on Miniclip.

Non-blackberry res

what's the song?

Spiderman 2 pizza theme

Get out

I saw it once while channel surfing.
A woman didn't know the guy she was meeting was gonna be full-blown window-licking retarded.

Made me wonder if they're just actors, if the camera crew intercept them and ask for permission to film (financially incentivized of course), or if they genuinely don't know, and afterwards are asked "Hey, want to let us broadcast you breaking the heart of a retard?"

Like- how would anyone agree to this? How have they not gone ape and accused them of "abusing" the retarded guy by making him a freak show on TV?

Channel 4 are typical good goys + shock jockeys though.

you're too slow

it's Holla Forums culture time again i see

yeah it is

My nigger

it's almost like you don't have fetishes

That got more intense the further it went.

(checked)
For me it saves the first part, but it's cut off with a … (which isn't even three dots, it's one character) and other boards still give me the randomized names. I have to copy it from the page source if I don't want to type it. I guess it wouldn't be hard to fix it with a userscript, if you know how.

sauce on the song in the second webm?

How did they fail to design even a SINGLE cool or badass looking male character.
Goddamnit Japan. The rest of the world has been waiting for 20 years for you to realize faggy boy bands are NOT COOL! Will they ever realize it?

that's DSP

They both even played as Yoshi.

Russians are truly subhuman.

i would take that description with a huge grain of salt; russia has a long history of putting the most positive and innocent face on things that have a lot more behind them. the yellow crysanthemums were most likely hired hitmen for some russian billionaire or another and probably are living well in their prisons as well-respected and well-looked-after "grandfathers"

But the text said they were a gang that was killing people for fun.
If they were assassins then it's not so bad. But when you have gangs that murder civilians just for the laughs, then you know your people are subhuman.

Pururin truly is one of the best anime to come out in the last 20 years.

Human existence doesn't get much more cancerous then you. Are you hoping we post some original content so you can post it on 4chan?

Kill your self.

Autumn Leaves - Imagined Herbal Flows

What really creeps me out on a smaller level about this guy (you know, aside from the whole fetish pushing thing and the tone of his voice that is barely masking an insane mind) is that his character has almost no detail done except for the fucking mouth, which looks like he took extra special care to draw it first with an excessive amount of detail (seriously, you can see the individual TEETH), then without concern for proportion slapped it onto a template he practically slapped together that has hardly any detail.
As an artist(at least starting out), that shit is fucking creepy, it's too fucking fetishistic and it send off a signal of a seriously unbalanced mind.
The man basically has a mindset of "fetish first, everything else is worthless", which shows how far down the abyssal furry rabbit hole he's fallen.
And his voice, his fucking cadance in his speech sets off so many fucking alarms it's crazy, I've met some seriously unbalanced people, studied people who are mentally insane, he's fucking it.

this is a man at
ROCK
BOTTOM

Trust me, that person is someone you stay the fuck away from. He, at least in mind if not in practice, is most certainly next level degenerate material.

It still fucking hurts man.

If there is anything I believe in, it's the separation of church and state.

The church is a place where knowledge, reasoning, logic and individual thought, all of the things that make humanity great, all of these things when they enter that place, they die.

We are free from the church in burgerland. And it's one of the big reasons we have thrived.

But now the middle east, not content with their eternal war in the "holy" land hey have bloodied, are bringing their doctrines and evil, volatile, violent philosophies of ignorance and true evil, philosophies that have spilt the most blood unto this earth, philosophies created by absolute philistines who seek to place others underfoot and under-sword and under-gun, the devils of the modern era, the EVILS of this modern era, they seek to spread them.

As an american, seeing this violation of freedom, of the chaos and order of freedom being violated, this indoctrination, it makes me want to spit blood at the sight of it.

There will be a day where there will be a single phrase, like an unnoticed spell, that will put these fiends, who perpetuate evils, underfoot, under-sword, and under-gun.

All it takes is a single phrase. Just one phrase. And hopefully that which comes after it is a peaceful turn of events. But no matter the outcome, this will not continue. It will be erased. Whoever is erased along with it, it does not concern me.

This is making me miss that feeling of enjoying videogames.
It's been nearly a year since I felt that magical feel with a videogame.

Nah m8 the mango has shit art, but it does focus on best girl though

-t. guy who bought all of the mangos

God damn that made me laugh

Its worked for a very long while. The "left click the filename to save the file with its current file name" has been broken for a long time but apparently this had always worked even when it would just give you the unix time code 4chan filename before the de-duplication image character string disaster thing existed, just recently partial support for filename left clicking and I say partial cause of what said. I used to do that but from the dev console to save with their filenames before the save as thing was discovered.

You have to actually do what he say, right click on the user made file name and click "save link as" he wasnt very clear. But that is the way to get 100% of the filename saved.

spirited away theme

strip tease is the gayest thing ever conceived after getting penetrated by a gay jew

anyone have the sauce on the music for the second one

Is that as clean as we can get it while trimming off the extras at the beginning and end?

I don't want it any larger than 480, but it's a crying shame we can't get it cleaner.

Welp…

Skullkid had a black face and nignog lips in Japan, and in the states, he had scarecrow textures and a beak because datz racist.

So for that fan film, they used both aspects, which is that he wears a beak mask thingy.

That's a popular image there…

youtube.com/watch?v=owddukdxFv4

S-Sauce?

sauce?