Cowadoody CURRENT YEAR

WEW
E
W

Dropped the game after some bullshit mission where commander taco and the lebo girl managed to board a fucking starship with hundreds of soldiers and robots, because in the future you can hack a ship with a 6-letter password

Forgot to mention you get orders from obama the space admiral…

Ironically enough you're the target audience for it.

I dunno, I though IW was pretty alright. To say CoD gets worse seems odd when its the most interesting its been in years. IW just feels underdeveloped in some aspectd

Jesus christ you sound like a massive faggot

Wow, this new cod sounds pretty realistic already

Cucks gonna cuck

Did you actually play MWR? How was it?

Shills are in full force, now.

For having a different opinion? Talk to me, it wasnt great but it wasnt bad, it feels limited though because they cant do shit without pissing off the CoD audience.

I enjoyed it. Not that it is fantastic or anything, but it's fun enough, and I really love sci-fi. You can point at its flaws, but kids who go "it's not like Modern Warfare therefore it sucks" are retards.

I left COD after the first blackops but that game was good enough to actually finish it

This one? total shit, if you're going to shill this shit at least give reasons instead of just saying "uhhhhh is good problem is you're a white male! hatecrimehatecrimehatecrime!"

Pfffhahahah.

An hero yourself nigger

Lol

I never even said that, what are you talking about? I just said it was alright. If you want I can talk about the pros and cons

Actually took the risk and went full sci fi
Can look nice at times because of its art direction, especially when you land on planets
Dogfights in space and has the zero G system CoD Ghost has in its few alright missions
Customizable loadouts for the singleplayer
Side missions in a CoD game
Zombies mode has this neat premise where you're trapped in some satanic director's movie and an 80s setting.
Weapon sounds are really good
Robot is bro
Put a "Thank you for playing" message at the end of the credits
Offline bot mode for multiplayer

Though it looks nice it at times it can also look average at others and sometimes uses prerendered cutscenes
Jetpacks arent used in interesting ways compared to Titanfall 2, levels are small at times and dont always compensate for them
Dogfights feel way too similar to each other and the ships always have the same design
Side missions are almost the same and there isnt a lot of them
Multiplayer is just an expansion for Black Ops 3
Not enough variety in the multiplayer
Being the captain of your own ship feels cool, but the ship isnt very explorable, text for reading logs is unreadable, and though hunting targets is cool theres no real set up for them
Energy weapons are needed for robots or else they feel like bullet sponges
Villain is forgettable with no real presence compared to Black Ops 1 or 2

Overall though I didnt hate it and had fun from time to time, but its not worth hating or loving.

You are a shill on a cantonese cartoon board cunt, you don't get to laugh at anyone

Lel

Oh and also the main issue is that it still has these token "CoD moments" like a sniper bit in space, pointless stealth, and "defend the area while we're hacking it"

They didn't, is the same crap from blackops 2, still murica (in space like ghost) against made up foreign enemy

And? this has been a thing since the 90s, so what because most devs fucking hate gamers we're supposed to be thankful for a generic message that was already common back then?

People shilling for COD

Nice reverse psychology there mister

I have a soft spot for "Thank you for playing", especially when most games dont even bother now.

As for it being the same since Black Ops 2, not really. That didnt have jetpacks or the faster movement system and robot buddies. Even then how is one enemy against another ripping off Ghosts?;

Space belongs to the spacenoids

I thought it was ok, the multi is pretty bad though the rare/legendary guns, like of all the games they could have imitated they went with Destiny.

the robot bro dies at the end lol

I'm not a CoD fan but it actually looked interesting.

But apparently CoD fans hate it because it's not MUH HARDCORE MODERN/NEAR FUTURE SETTING

Faggots

Bullshit. I haven't played a CoD game since the first black ops and even I know that's not true.

Black ops 2 is near future, and then every title since then has gotten slightly more futuristic, with IW being actual sci fi.

What kind of baboon logic is that?
"You should only care about gameplay" as an answer to complaints about politics creeping up in video games is plain retarded. Progressive virtue signaling is only ever used to camouflage poor gameplay.

jesus is COD really that pozzed?

Playing the devils advocate here. I will give credits to IW where they are due (gunplay, graphics). But for the most part, the game is still shit because:

- Game has gone full hollywood rubbish, and we want games, not hollywood annually regurgitated crappy films.
- Side effects from going hollywood includes getting pozzed like no tomorrow.
- Cannot be modded.
- Multiplayer went to shit since MW. We do not want stupid level ups, prestige, you need to play 1000h to unlock this gun, or any of that bollocks along those lines, we just want to shoot each other.
- Multiplayer servers are utter shit.

I surmise most of you guys like the old CoD because even when it has some hollywood moments you still retain character control. And in the old CoD, you are just an expendable soldier in a war, fighting on grit alone without tacticool gadgets, not the action do-every-bloody-thing hero from calling in air strikes, hacking, etc.

CoD maybe shit be your thread is worse OP.

no dubs for you

I'll get them one day.