SJW Video game Propaganda backfiring

These are real quotes from real journalists. Leftists no longer capable of having a sense of humor. They can’t even see all the anti-conservative satire. They taking it all serious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fg1CnqQvRxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Heh, might give it a pirate.

Im sure theres some sort of cancer in the game but thats lulzy. Must have taken the we want to side with pagan min crowd to heart.

I'm assuming Ubisoft tried to be diverse and inclusive for the progressive crowd, but failed due to the progressive crowd always wanting more.

That being said, Ubisoft can die a thousand deaths for the abomination that was Watchdogs on the PC.

If God is so perfect and he created us, then why did he create us with a foreskin and then command it be fucking cut off?

Chew on that one for a while religitards.

Pretty much tried to do a trump killing simulator but far cry 5 wasn’t progressive enough.

Video game "journalism" is retarded. They dont even go to any sort of class for it. They are glorified bloggers that somehow got their foot in the door while the industry was expanding. These guys have no real codes or ethics to go by like actual journalists do (even though those guys dont really go by it either but at least the code exists in that profession and they can be nailed to it if need be).

I have never ever listened to any gamer reviewers. I thought they were retarded when i was a kid, still think they are now.

How much longer before it all crashes and burns

How come game journalists look like they are 40?

They are dead inside, so the body tries to catch up to it

Do most game journalists even go to college in the first place?

Leftists were never funny and never had a sense of humor, you've just never noticed.

Excrement and genitalia, lolxdsorandumb, loud repetitive sounds, strawmanning… leftist "humor" like everything they produce only serves to degrade and displace opposing ideals.

They must, I can't imagine they were born Communists.

I'm sure many of them have, but they likely took some easy, bullshit courses for a useless degree (think: gender studies and other similarly retarded programs) and realized they can serve no actual purpose in the job market. Ultimately, they ended up as failures with no skills and like said, used their friends to get in. The small group that probably did major in journalism are complete failures and settled in a sector that will take almost anyone who can write semi-decently. Which is why they write like they hate video games; because they do. They're bottom of the barrel, not good enough to achieve what they wanted to - and they know it. Almost all of the current batch of gaming "journalists" started as bloggers or freelance opinion writers. Also, "journalist" has forever been the wrong word, there has never been a single shred of actual journalism done in relation to gaming. Past and present, all they've ever done is write opinions or opinions disguised as reviews or regurgitate publisher PR bullshit in the guise of "previews". Every single one of them, from high-profile sites like IGN and GameSpot to National Enquirer-esque gossip rags like Kotaku and Polygon, is nothing more than an overpaid blogger. If anything, they should be reminded of that at every opportunity.

/thread

Disgusting heliphobe bigots!

People only noticed now because of rise of Woke comedy.

Like what? The only stuff I laugh at is posted here.

I thought they changed the game after the backlash Wolfenstein: The New Colossus got, which is pretty much Antifa: The Game.

Anyways, just let the video game industry crash. Make it bigger than the 80's one. Hit the jews hard and make them lose their shekels.

This is ubisoft shekel grabbing after too much overreach of jew agenda but I doubt they've magically converted, they just need the shekels.

Down vote it.

youtu.be/Fg1CnqQvRxU

wut

A lady Fart
Sums up woke feminist comedy in less than four words.

Even more with streaming they lost any sense and value they head pre net era. Why do you want to hear someone vague description of the game when you just can watch game yourself and make your own opinion?

go back >>>Holla Forums

I identify as an Apache attack helicopter and I'm deeply hurt. I will be informing the ACLUGTBBQ collective about this transgression.

At some point, video game devs figured out they could get free advertising for their game by starting controversy. Occasionally, they send faggot provocateurs like OP over to remind everyone that they should be talking about this kinda stupid shit.

SocJusJus isn't backfiring. It looks like it's finally succeeding in the way…

LOL sure they did.

Because the kike's god is a masochistic little bitch who hates his tiny penis.

Far Cry 4 was accidentally redpilled. The freedom fighting rebels were psychopaths or used their war for drug trades. The big bad dictator was nice to you and even has a bonus/easter egg ending if you wait when he asks.

Far Cry 5 went all in with the big, bad white men and went all in with overt Christian and patriotic themes. There wasn't really a backlash but more of a collective write off. People are tired of big, bad white men, especially when its big, bad white Southern men with Christianity. I don't know if FC4 was an accident or not or even if FC5 is the same, but what's clear is that people are sick of this vilifying of white men, to the point that they are trying to rewrite the game with advertising.

From what I am seeing. Game journalists are aaa hurt that far cry 5 not about Donald trump and the Christian militia fighting the Not Scientologists are the good guys.

Seucceding on turning on themselves.

What a bunch of faggots

Also

Only good Far Cry games were 2 and blood dragon.

Checked. What you mention is all jewish, 'blue humor'. Real nigger shit. Fucking kikes have their heads in the sewer.

I wonder whose skin it stretched over its humanoid form.

Wow, just look at that beautiful Aryan goddess. Totally not a Wasserman-Schultz looking kike at all. Nope.

I tried to follow along but I dont speak soy.

I don't really care, it's gunna be a shit game m8.

Isn’t that Jim sterling wife?

But user, don't you like Ubisoft's Dank Memes™?

What are they talking about, I had to turn off the trailer because it was multi-culti and anti-white as fuck (stupid redneck clichés just like with that Governor guy in Walking Dead).

God wanted the Jews to suffer. Truly God is wise

they put 9gag on a wall. sad

I found the first image on 9gag. It all came full circle.

You can be black in that game?

What? After what they did in 4 (the pozz), I don't see how they could go down this road.

Journalists almost never play through the game, my bet is that you start on their side and then they do something that exposes how horrible they are and you turn on them.

Yes. But the game journalists said he too white in personality.

The absolute state of games journos

It's true it would be more realistic if the mad cults had been blm and antifa, and the objective was to close down roads and criticism of your groups under the guidance and finance of shadowy global cult leaders.
But whatcha gonna do, gotta make whites sound like hillbillies from deliverance somehow….

That's pretty close to the truth, except you forgot to mention (((who))) is the journalist.