Best hidden gems

Best hidden gems

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/search/bara sans
entanma.itch.io/copy-kitty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You need to leave.

Pretty spoopy, I was just thinking about this game yesterday.

/thread

Hide this gem faget.

*unzips*

my rare vidya

What the fuck is this faggotry now ?

THESE GEMS?

All you need is a fat skeleton.

tumblr.com/search/bara sans

Why is Holla Forums against innocuous phrases like hidden gem now?

t. haven't been browsing frequently as of late

we've been getting raided pretty bad for a few months now. Overwatch was the killing blow to this board.

We're bitter assholes, anything halfchan/reddit likes is automatically shit now. Don't like it? Go back. Fuck you.

You look like a younger, less jewish twink version of Stuttering Craig

Think of it like a melee oriented and fast run and gun (like metal slug).

That's not me, but I would both of them.

For a video game news website, Screwattack has a pretty decent 50/50 would fuck to would not fuck ratio

Orgy if they're all clean, fuck it.

Except the second to last guy.
Yegh.

yeah 4 and 9 are pretty unfuckable, 1, 8 and 5 are scetchy. The rest are would-fucks.

OP, your mom is a hidden gem.

Got terrible reviews, but I loved it anyway.

Monaco: What's Yours is Mine

A very fun heist/stealth game with alot of replay value. The screenshots don't do it any justice, you have to play it to see how good it is.

next time you say Fez is a hidden gem

Copy kitty a pretty good 2D action platformer with a great soundtrack and a demo which you can find there. entanma.itch.io/copy-kitty
Try it niggers.

Freedom Fighters was amazing.

Why wouldn't it let me kill the kid? I managed to shoot him when I was supposed to go after him and he just turned invisible, stopped, then started again.

that power reveal that you had been waiting for being future sight? very well done

I always like to bring up this game, it's got really interesting half spooky half silly atmosphere. It's sort of like Alone in the Dark but more mature.

Oh, if you ever check it out be sure to check the manual. The controls are a fair bit uncommon, making use of function keys for most actions. I played it first time without realizing you could even be sneaky. Whole thing is really quite unique.

ecstatica is a total nightmare of a game and one that shocked me as a child the first time I grabbed it off Home of the Underdogs. The ambient music is outstanding at building horror, and the werewolf was Nemesis before Nemesis.

Like goddam, the first thing you see in the village is a half dead man crawling toward you, priests hanged in their church, and people crucified. Somehow the bizarre sausage polygons and bright colour scheme used for everything just adds to the insanity.

Totally bizarre game that you'd never be able to make today.

Robopon 2 a nice game. I regret trading it in.

It's like Pokemon in that you have to collect them all, except it's like Final Fantasy in that you battle with your whole team out at once and their individual equipment of items and abilities is important. Also there are summons. In a robot fighting game. For some reason.

Got a few cheeky references to other Super Fighting Robots in-game, too.

Breakdown is the best punchan simulator I can remember. I wish it got a remake.

Available for both DS and GBA.
It's a mix of the Boktai perspective movement and a metroid like setting and method of navigation (collecting power ups that allow you to go back to navigate and find power ups you previously couldn't get) it's a really cozy exploitative game but I never seen anyone talk about it even when it first came out.
If you liked Boktai / Lunar Knights or the old Metroid games I'd recommend this to you.

That sounds really nice. I'll probably check it out.

Any version differences?

Man, I love Second Sight. The thing about this game that really surprised me was the gunplay: I was not expecting a lock-on that defaulted to center of mass, let alone one with a reticle that looked that good.

Dem hips.

DS maps the map to another screen and uses the extra buttons to hotkey to other menus or swap weapons, if you can I'd say try to get / emulate that version.

Sold.

Thanks for the suggestion.