Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/election-results/2018/texas/
dailycaller.com/2018/03/06/soros-district-attorney-win-texas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Live results:
politico.com/election-results/2018/texas/

Is SECEDE Kilgore /ourguy/?

Bump

Yeah a really good choice, unlike that Zionist Greg Abbott.

Is he related to the Apocalypse Now Kilgore, Killer Instict Kilgore, or (my personal favorite) Heroes of Might and Magic III: Armageddon's Blade Kilgore?

As a FUCKING LEAF, what's the deal with primaries? Why do we care about the outcomes, and what are the ramifications?

Primaries determine candidates for upcoming general elections

Which in current year+8ch is ridiculous. Primaries only made sense in the old days.

The primaries are basically just party elections to determine who will be the candidate in the main election for parties with multiple people wanting to run. Depending on state law, subversive tactics are used as people can vote in opposing elections.

They also poll voters on various issues. For example, the Republican party looks to be considering trying to stop tax dollars from going towards constructing sportsball stadiums (after that whole kneeling thing, I suppose).

Honestly, it's always kind of annoyed me that political party primaries get to use official state ballot forms and whatnot. They're _supposed_ to be private groups, not government organizations using government machinery.
Then again, every official state anything here gets printed in both English and Spiclish, so my ballot complaints are pretty small compared to the big problems.

I seem to recall them making a similar claim in the last election. What are they smoking?

they assumed Hillary would win and abolish national borders

Don't let (((them))) steal Texas like they stole Alabama which was red and has been always . They know they are fucked by Trump winning and general sentiment about jewleft wing bullshit so will try to steal any way they can as the last dying grasp of the worm parasite being ripped from its host.

WHITE POWER LIVES

Wait a tic… it says here that you're gay

Why does anyone give a shit about the texas primaries? Dems aren't going to win the real election…

make it a point to shut down jews and allow them to win nothing ever ?.

I have news for you. A democrat will win the democratic primary.

that some bullshit lol ….and you right yet things could change real quick.

TL;DR
Tejas is completely and utterly fucked beyond all hope anons get out now before you're overwhelmed by the brown hordes you could have prevented this but you didn't listen santa anna is laughing at your ancestors holy god what pathetic cucks Tejans have become

unless Texans succeed in building wall AND removing mexican AND removing zog

Don't get overconfident or complacent. They're spending A LOT of money in Texas right now along with Soros and other Leftist groups pushing Texas as blue as they can. Considering the left is energized right now and the right isn't, and the midterms are likely to be bad for the GOP, and the ever-worsening demographics of Texas, it's not impossible it goes blue.

And the second it does, the California transplants and illegals who made it happen will immediately move bills through the state government to pump in more voters and solidfy Texas as a permanent blue state just like they've done to Colorado and Virginia. And once Texas is gone, the GOP will never win an election ever again. So take it seriously.

BUILD THE WALL REMOVE BEAN

Some candidates might have more agreeable positions than others?

checked
((((they))) are not going to lay down until we start putting them in ovens and to alow them the quiet time to squirm and blow soros/ratjew money around to buy back political control would be asinine

Be on you guard aginst the jew a all times.

THEY CAN'T STOP US ALL

DON'T FORGET REMOVE DREIDEL

Another big deal is the General Land Office Commissioner. Pic related has been trying to ruin the Alamo. He's got three opponents running against him, all of whom have "stop fucking with the Alamo" as part of their platform.

Holy fuck it even looks like a retarded

ah fuck I wish I saw this thread before I voted. I voted for that faggot because he was the incumbent and all the answers they gave sounded the same. They all had "fix the Alamo" in their description but didn't answer how they'd do it. He won by a long shot anyway.

I did vote for SECEDE Kilgore though. I genuinely wanted him to win. I was one of the 1,000 people in my county to vote for him :3

Is this a mistake on the website?

Time to dig up an old redpill from 2015/2016. Remember the democrats want to remove the Alamo and turn it into a center for multiculturalism.

I voted on tuesday. Had to do my part.

glow in the dark CIA niggers are on texas like stink on shit

Texas is the best state in the nation, Greg Abbott is superior to any governor and Ted Cruz is superior to any senator, prove me wrong.

Attached: Cuck_Ted.jpg (1918x1082, 206.86K)

They are friends now, in fact Cruz is further right than Trump on immigration at this point.

Correction: Senator Theodoro Trudeau Cruz, correctly sensing the way the wind has blown, is now mouthing words about immigration that seem to flank Trump on the right.

I thought most of the redpilling process was shedding the quaint faith that immigrant cuck politicians mean a word that they say.

spoiler that shit

I have the opportunity to move to Tyler, Texas through a job offer. Should I take it? I'm in Nor - Cal right now…

Attached: Gore_16.jpg (750x441, 31.99K)

bump

Why aren't they in prison?

here in bexar county, a nobody beaner defense lawyer who's greatest wins have all involved getting wetback murderers and baby rapers off scott free won the dem primary for DA against the dem incumbent DA nico lahood. the only way this weasel could've won was with massive amounts of george soros money - which is exactly what he had…
lahood is actually pretty based about sanctuary cities and a few other issues - but he's history, and the republican candidate for DA probably wont win in heavily hispanic san antonio

dailycaller.com/2018/03/06/soros-district-attorney-win-texas/