Anarchist Catholic?!!!

this brave son of a bitch takes down this catholic idiot by the name of "filthy heretic" who thinks you can be both catholic and anarchist.

link to video:

youtube.com/watch?v=LSRDz-SYkXQ

Lurk more faggot

What in the fuck. Catholicism and anarchism are inherently opposing doctrines. what level of cognitive dissonance are we on here.

How so?

Catholicism is a religion which you are free to follow or not; anarchy is a social state in which rule by force is not tolerated.

I fail to see how those are incompatible.

the point of conflict is anarchism is opposed to hierarchies, whereas catholocism has the whole church structure.

No, it is opposed to violently imposed hierarchies.
Businesses are anarchistic hierarchies, because the leaders are not there due to violence and you can quit any time you want.
States are violently imposed hierarchies, because they use violence or the threat of it to achieve compliance. If you want to exit the hierarchy, you are violently forced to remain within it.

Now that we have separation of church and state, religions do not have the power to impose their hierarchy violently. Compare this to the Turd World, where religions such as shitlam use violence to impose their structures upon others.

did you even watch the video?!!

HAHAHA i love this spartan dude so much right now. he really stuck it to those eunuchs in robes.

Loved every second of that video, the hell march scene at he end was just plain dank!!

welcome to the club my brother.

Leave and never come back

No. A "Catholic Anarchist" is someone one wishes to follow the word of Christ without following the word of man (i.e. laws that make up modern society). An example of an almost pure Catholic "anarchy" is the Vatican City. It's not perfect, but it's close enough to get the point across.

Yeah, a small enclave in which they can molest little boys and girls with total impunity, thats FAR from ideal.

How new are you? The "pedophile scandal" is massive projection by Orthodox kikes, because they own all the fucking media outlets. Ever notice only Catholics "rape" little boys, and never Jews? You're either an idiot or a Kike, either way, fuck you.

its not attacking Christianity when only a certain sect is doing it.

Protestantism>Catholicism

also, proud to be a WASP.

This. They hate Catholics because they (and Baptists on the protestant side) are the only ones explicitly taught about the nature of Satan.

Most priests used to be asexual autists. The gay priest problem (yes, it exists) only started after (((Vatican II))).

The best option for faggots is to permanently "nofap", and join a monastery to keep their urges under control. Faggots do too much damage out in public.

Remember, any time you see something, anything, getting bashed on the tele, remember who owns the media. Why are they bashing Westboro, Baptism, Catholicism, etc? Because those denominations hate Kikes with a passion. Converting a Jew is almost as good as killing a Jew, because both stir up a hornets nest.

Nope. Catholics have always been sexual degenerates. Puritanicalism was the natural response to the repulsive jewish depravity endemic to Roman Catholicism since the first day kikes invented the garbage.
Read "Common Women: Prostitution and Sexuality in Medieval England" by Ruth Karras for a good collection of historical records of the perverted kikery of the RCs

Pretty based. It's annoying to see that these types of threads devolve into D&C Kike shilling very quickly.

OP is such a fucking faggot, probably alphabet people D/C'n

this thread is fucking retarded for many reasons but the two most important reasons are listed below:

1. This whole thing is dumb from the start being as the "dead jew on a stick" religion is gay no matter which sect, the true religion of true men is that of the indomitable warlord my ancestors looked to for 1000s of years, hammers and lightning you fucking faggot.

2. almost more retarded, and maybe im confused here and im missing some irony, but bitching about catholics being nazis and playing fucking hell march with THE DUCE and the fucking COLISEUM is supposed to make Holla Forums NOT like catholics? worst heretical argument ive ever heard.

"no, i did not watch the video"

what's going on here
and you've got a lot of nerve showing your face around here with earlobes like that…

you messin with him, yo messin with all of us!!

at least his nose isint as big as his dick is small

Oh you just got a sick burn.

get lost Jew fag.

You sir, including the OP, are my hero.

good job speading the ugly truth of those catholic zionists.

the OP makes a fair point. the catholic church has a record for disgusting shit and this fucking anarcho dipshit with a scalie avatar is cringey as fuck.

We have IDs faggot.

DOH!!!