Lithuanian pedophiles, corruption

Pedos in Lithuania are destroying a family
A child was molested, and some very strange (((coincidences))) have popped up. Witnesses, family dying from "accidents", etc.

hooktube.com/watch?v=limyIHxyQLU

inb4 lurk 2 years, I have completed mandatory lurking

Ok yes and? Kikes. Now what is your point? You should know what needs to be done if you have been here 2 years. Posting about individuals getting screwed over doesn't help in the grand scheme unless you have a point or connections you can make and pursue.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt here so have a bump.

lurk 2 more then never come back

(checked)
I'm just trying to help, I'm sorry that I can't do anything right.

Are you Canadian? Or just a cuck? If you'd lurked for two years, you wouldn't talk like an apologetic redditor and check digits on posts criticizing you.

I think the story is true but the man telling it is trying to make coin.

He names the suspects

From his relative getting molested?

L*tshit depravity knowns no bounds…

If people are making mint from the South African White genocide then you can bet it can also be done on the back of a molested girl.
But fuck it, this kind of bullshit (molestation) is going on in every Euro country. And it's the same fucking story every time.
ZOGbots take the child and the citizenry can do not a thing about it because they're disarmed.
Check out the Hollie Grieg scandal in Scotland. Same bullshit, judges, lawyers, police in a pedophile ring, mother reports them, she gets sectioned under the mental health act.
The "accepted facts" now are that mother and daughter made the whole thing up. I expect this case from Lithuania will end up the same way.

Stolen? The fuck are you on about cunt? Gave him the benefit of the doubt about his fucking OP and named the jews. Feeling the heat?

What will you do, Lithuanians? Will you petition your ogliarchs into leaving you alone?

Do something you bumbling coastniggers. If you give in now, you give in completely.

Holy shit
Come on, it's not that hard. Give us a damn run down.
Isn't the owner some antifa faggot?
cuck

No, what the fuck are (You) talking about, retard? Watch the video before posting again u dumb nigger.

He's doing the right thing by going public and escalating things. Never give in to evil, instead increase your efforts to oppose it.

reddit jewing as usual

The OP is shit, but the video is actually quite disturbing.
A large number of police physically remove a girl from her aunt's house to take her to her mother, who allowed men to come over and rape her. Hundreds of people surround the house to prevent it, but eventually the police manage to take the child.
Apparently, witnesses and family members have been suicided, and pic related's mother was jailed a couple days ago for exposing this in the USA - Lithuania is demanding her extradition.

JEWISH RITUAL MURDER

My Lithuanian blood demands we remain under the bracket of "swampnigger".

Lithuania has swamps?

Ehrm that's a marsh, you marshnigger.

It is one of each, spergnigger. Note the wooded trees in the second picture. I offer examples of diverse landscape. It is a proud little country.

At least the dad took out a few of the kid fuckers before being killed.

Mhm… ;^)

Don't forget their stinkbeard ancestry. I never said they were right to be proud.