Split the US into two countries. One being ALL WHITE ONLY

Split the US into two countries. One being ALL WHITE ONLY.

Split it east to west, the Mexicans and Blacks get any state that is bordering Mexico or the Gulf. All non-Whites from other states MUST move there and run their own country.

No non-White could EVER work, get government benefits, or become a citizen of the new White country. The other new country can do whatever they want.

The all-White country would see an immediate 90% crime rate drop.

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3771259/pg1

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/child-drug-dealer-slow-decapitation-dull-machete-chop-throat-brazil/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That would be PARADISE. Imagine not being lectured and hounded daily about how we need to "take care" of blacks, Mexicans, muslims and whoever else. Whites are simply getting tired and worn out with being told they need to cater to everyone else.

The real problem isn't Mexican or Black.

The real problem is Liberals and Liberal mentality.

And a huge number of Liberals are White.

What is it then, genius.

Yeah, let's just give niggers the majority of the US seafood and oil industry.

Whites are conquerors, we do not give up land. Kick them out, and if they refuse to leave, rope or a bullet.

Great idea, until 200 years later you get a bunch of niggers and jews to do the same thing all over again and compromise some more until you're left with nothing.

Deport all non whites and liberals to Mexico.

Since they are so smart they should be able to sort themselves out down their.

Why does greater Appalachia encompass a little less then half of the actual Appalachian mountains and go so far out west? That makes zero seance in terms of geography and cultures

Sence* ^^

This, unfortunately, is the real redpill.

Send them to Brazil, their multicult paradise.

bestgore.com/beheading/child-drug-dealer-slow-decapitation-dull-machete-chop-throat-brazil/

How about no.

Nah, how about we just take our nation back.

So you want to displace all these white people out of their rightful land. Land which their ancestors have lived in for hundreds of years. Because you want to create multiple separate countries instead of just sending them back to the ones they belong in anyway.

OP you’re an idiot. Fuck off.

I see the point but you dont need to do that, just kick washintong and south california. Stay 80% white and enjoy to see how the rest leaves with their own foots

No, a huge number of leftists are white women, their beta orbiters, and a small number of assorted soy boys/faggots. The rest are jews posing as white.
Get rid of the current cucked government/the jews, and the women will go back to the kitchen, betas will still be unhappy slobs, but they will have nothing to orbit and get married to hambeasts and butterfaces instead, and faggots get the ovens.

I mean, what you say is possibly correct on principle, but looking at this realistically, there's only two outcomes you could potentially see:

or

Your choice.

(((New York))) with New England
Fuck off!

What about RAHOWA to fix the problem once and for all?
And of course, including the White commie cancer.

This is the only solution, ceding territory is the cuck way out.

Faggot

the real problem is jews, faggot

That map design is retarded. Please tell me you just took this off a quick Google search and not make it yourself.

Assuming you wield the power to actually secede why not take the next step and remove niggers?

This. Retreat sounds great I get the logistics, but no. This fight is bigger than what it ever was historically. It's all or nothing period.

All 3.8 million square miles is rightfully ours.
To balkanize is to concede clay to our enemies.

I use to think like this.

It's a fallacy.

You're trying to avoid the inevitable sheer violence of non-whites vs whites that will end up in the near future.

How white is white enough?

HOLY SHIT DUDE, no one ever thought of that before! And how, mister shit-for-brains, do you plan on carrying this out?

What about all of the Native Americans especially in those Great Plains states like Oklahoma that neither touch Mexico nor the Gulf of Mexico?

I don't think they're going anywhere.