Kim Jong-Un proposes to denuclearize

Has "special message" for White House
archive.fo/37lSx

>“North Korea made clear its will for denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula,” Chung said. “It also assured that it has no reason to own nuclear arms if military threats against the North are resolved and the regime’s security is guaranteed.”

>Chung said he will visit the United States to brief the Donald Trump administration about the trip. He said that he has a message from the North to be delivered to the United States, but refused to elaborate on the specifics.

Other urls found in this thread:

gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/2e969ed24b26eac4b3704076d23db8aba8cfd4fc/c=0-23-1995-1150&r=x1683&c=3200x1680/local/-/media/2017/06/14/USATODAY/USATODAY/636330422778920846-otto-warmbier-061417-3.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY
hooktube.com/watch?v=CgNChZrWNmI
jpost.com/Diaspora/Putin-calls-on-European-Jews-to-take-refuge-in-Russia-442175
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/prk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

President Trump: Shitposting Champion of All Time

Why would North Korea do this? They are so close to having a true nuclear deterrent.

only a true idiot would give up his nukes
it's the only reason ZOG hasn't leveled the country already

It might be what the message is about.

The Chinese are why they haven't levelled the country. North Koreans can't even successfully launch off an aircraft carrier

Never trust a commie

Because NK isn't a real nation.
It's Disney World on a larger scale and run by the CIA.
Fat Kimmy is an actor.
He says and does whatever his puppeteers tell him to.
When you control the bogeyman you can use him to justify any foreign policy you wish. "we have to bcuz nukes, muh security".
The NASA photo of "North Korea" was black, not because they have no power, but because no one lives there since the Korean war.

While I constantly tell people that we should have pushed the PLA back the China and marched straight to Mao, I think it is time to leave. Fuck Korea tbh. They all hate us anyway.

post yfw they denuclearize by launching their arsenal at california

I wouldn't even mind.

The scariest thing about the whole North Korea thing, for me, is that so many people - even here - believe what the television tells them.
How can you not see that Kimmy is just an actor?
How can you not detect the typical jewish fairytale narratives a la holohoax?

proof?

Like says, where is the proof? I don't doubt jewish trickery, but I want concrete evidence before I blindly believe.

However, giving the timing of it—the rope closing around the deep states neck in the US—leads credibility to them trying to have a clean exit to the ruse

Is North Korea Seth Rich on a national level?

Where are the Norks then?
I agree with you about being an actor, as Qanon said. But being the whole country being empty is just retarded.

debunked

With one word? Or do you have any backing in saying that NK is not the biggest kabuki theater dear (1)?

The headlines will change but people will still be bitching.

Theyre not

(checked)

What Norks? Why do you believe that there are Norks, as in a normal population with normal jobs etc? The only evidence of NK being a functioning country comes from a few "tourists" and their videos, or kikesmedia "documentaries".
"Tourists", assuming we believe that you can actually access the place as a tourist, are corralled in a very limited area.
Shops, vending stands, streets etc "come alive" as the tourist approaches, almost like a video game server which doesn't render NPCs etc until a player enters the location.
The "official" kikesmedia explanation for this is "Norks are too poor to buy anything, so they never visit the shops." I guess Norks are the only people in the fucking world who don't engage in browsing/window shopping/checking out what's actually available if you have the money.
Same applies to the food stands. Everyone in Norkland is a fucking actor, that's why the area outside of the tourist area is completely black on satellite. No lights because no one lives there.
Most likely the land is leased from China, who also supplies the actors.

The positive claim has the burden of proof. Where's the proof that NK has an actual population?
It's amazing to me, how we are suddenly supposed to consider kike television and kike news articles as trustworthy, when it comes to (a) people Holla Forums dislikes or (b) people or countries which give lulz or make things more exciting.
tl;dr there is no independent evidence that NK is a functioning nation. Satellite imagery showing the country completely black (assuming it's legit) is very strong evidence to the contrary.

Stop picking on the schizos

Where's the "proof" of NK being an actual nation? there is none, it's all jew stories on the jew box
In reality "proof" is the wrong term because proof only exists in logic and mathematics.
Everything else uses "evidence". The bullshit stories which the kikesmedia feeds us regarding NK, along with fat Kimmy's consistently useful remarks about the USA (useful for the USA and Trump), along with blank satellites, along with empty shops and streets, and no sign of activity, along with ridiculous Kike "supervillian" narrative which can only serve to remind one of the way in which the Germans of WW2 are portrayed in jew media, is all circumstantial evidence against NK being a real nation.
I can guess the next question:
Show me NK exports.
Show me satellite imagery showing industrial activity.

To me the schizos are those who (rightly) distrust jews and jewish media until the story happens to be something which gives lulz or a warm tummy tingle (because someone Holla Forums hates got hurt in the story), then suddenly the kike news is trustworthy and if you disbelieve it you're a schizo etc.

I want a trad nork qt

By that logic, Jewtin must be an even bigger puppet.

Kike media is actual companies with actual jew heading it or controling it by proxy. Saying that a geographical location with an ethnic population is cia narrative is just fucking with schizos who cant know better.

Now you're conflating geographical location with nation.
I used the term nation for precisely the reason as to avoid what you're doing, the implication that I'm denying the geographical location called North Korea doesn't exist.
Where's the evidence of it being inhabited outside of the tourist staging areas?

Go outside dude. You seem in serious need of interacting with institutions outside your head.

Why would the (((CIA))) want to promote an idealized ethnostate like Best Korea?
Only obvious kike shills hate on Great Leader.

>specifically you're a schizo, remember, we used precisely this accusation in the Soviet Union and we still use it because it works.
>others will be afraid to repeat what you've said, because they will see how we have out-grouped you.
Typical out-grouping attack using outdated Bolshevik method.

>Why would the (((CIA))) want to promote an idealized ethnostate like Best Korea?
To link it to insanity. Are you just going to pretend that fat Kimmy isn't portrayed as an unstable lunatic pushing the world to the brink of nuclear holocaust, or have you actually not watched the kike media you're posting about?

He made a good point; it's quite clearly a giant Disneyland-esque operation. There's no evidience outside of what the jews say that it is a functioning country. It's quite clear it exists as a narrative. Think!

Kys retard.

It's strange that people who post on Holla Forums can't see through the stage managed bullshit of the caliber in video related.

Filtered.

Commie kids love North Korea for it's maymays, and we love them because they're standing up to the ZOG, the only people who don't like them are boomers like yourself.

He made a point as good as saying satan put dinosaur bones in the earth to test our faith in god.

Why don't you just fuck off back to "I fucking love science" or whatever Reddit board you usually inhabit.
Post evidence of NK being a real nation or fuck off.

But Best Korea is objectively better than (((Western Democracy))) in every way and it's precisely because of its an ethnostate monarchy. Only a moron would think it's actually a communist state. That's just a decoy to embed the subliminal message of anti-globalist, nationalist white supremacy. It's so obvious, I can't believe you can't see it.

What would you accept as evidence? I honestly try and get it for you.

Those generals look as limp as actors

Have you ever seen Japanese T.V, boombot?

checks out

Trump actually made a real threat to push their shit in, and Fatty Kim likes his Super Mario Bros and wine too much to want to die in nuclear hellfire or at the very least be assassinated by a CIA conspiracy

Exactly, it's so ridiculous it's comedic.

Not even close.

>he blindly swallowed (((their))) propaganda

That would be possible if it weren't for everything about fat Kimmy in his own media being completely over-acted to imply fanatical insanity.
No, they're just actors.

Primary source material showing industrial gas emissions would be a start.

Material showing industrial gas emissions on a country bordering china? A weird request but I'll see what I can do. post a throw away email.

How can it be "his media" if he's just an actor?
No, Kimmy is a true Emperor, sent to teach Whites how to build their nation, because Hitler isn't here to show us anymore.
Praise Great Leader and his based Monarchist Ethnostate.

Where are your proofs, boombot.
He styles himself as a God King, moron. Of course he'll act the part. Is Donald Trump over-acted too?

The more MSM stories about NK one digests, the clearer it becomes that the whole thing is a giant soap opera.
And the counterpoint that it's the Western media making the perfect Nation State look bad doesn't check out, because fat Kimmy's own media echoes the Western claims.
Look at the Otto Warmbier fiasco for example. Horribly overacted, but that's what American audiences are accustomed to and they have difficulty perceiving the overacting, like a fish lacks awareness of the water.
But because it was on "trusted media source" (kike television) and the story is about the big bad boogeyman, no one questions it.
I mean really, he's braindead but he walks from the plane under his own power? Then he just dies.
Lol.

In other words Kim goes full retard and gets rid of the DPRK's only guarantee of security. He wants kikes to "guarantee" the security of North Korea because kikes are so great at keeping their promises.

It isn't, I was making a concession to your belief that NK is a real nation.

No.
And before you bother, one dataset isn't going to prove anything. You'd have to comprehensively demonstrate industrial activity originating in NK.
it's obvious that you're a govt narrative controller btw

you're falling apart heeb

The irony of this post.

If you truly are dumb enough to believe this, go there and insult Great Leader. Tell us how that works out for you.
gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/2e969ed24b26eac4b3704076d23db8aba8cfd4fc/c=0-23-1995-1150&r=x1683&c=3200x1680/local/-/media/2017/06/14/USATODAY/USATODAY/636330422778920846-otto-warmbier-061417-3.jpg

Torpedo shitposter, filtered.

The USA wants weapon sales not peace. That'll never change until the Citizens United decision is overturned or a nuclear war. We're getting fucked by the MIC.
youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY

The number of (1)s who have jumped in all "ure a schizo" tells me that we have hit a nerve somewhere very high.

Warmbier overacted more than Samuel Zeif.

stop LARPINg, homo

Indeed! Not even normies react to 'tinfoil concepts' with this degree of saltiness.

Also,
Which shill organization are you from?

Anything I forgot?

Kimmy achieved what Hitler only dreamt about, tried and failed. Great Leader is the true Savior of the White Race.
Our ethnostate shall be modeled upon his.

Ignore any POSTS I make, moron. Address them. Confirmation bias operates universally for the delusional; - boombots like yourself.

Earth is flat and there's a secret tunnel network under Walmart. Also mountains are giant trees and eating insects is good for you.

because he's trying to slide the discussion by filling it with posts about his tinfoil bullshit

They aren't. The more reasonable NK seems the less people will agree with Trumps stance.

You said
As in it's empty. Where did they put the old Norks then?

You're one strange gaslighting shill.

It's time to stop replying to shills.
Filter and report.

for starters here's a map of pollution levels taken from world economic forums led by professor Klaus Schwab whose nose does not set off my jewdar.

You can see that pollution levels along NK coast are similar to southern japan a moderately industrialized area.

Also post a fucking email so I can make a thread about this later. The email prevents you from moving the goalpost into fucking lala-land when I provide the evidence you want

Very interesting indeed.
Check this one, in a panic he pulls a term from the list he's been given.
Yes, this will get the thread on our side, this will out-group the one threatening our narrative!

There's plenty of circumstantial evidence for what I wrote.

>I'll just post a list of the typical claims our defilement shills normally associate with pro-White politics or anything we wish to discredit.

yeah that's why he's butt hurt, if Nork Land makes communism look like the shit it is

Hitler escaped to the South Pole

I want that one to be true.

I'm going to sidestep the whole "NK doesn't actually exist" thing.
The reason little Kim has expressed interest in holding talks and dropping the nukes is probably because they somehow found out about the war zog has been planning. I believe it was scheduled for late March or early April.

Vid related. Cry harder faggots.

Delusional - yes, I'm sure I'm delusional for having critical thinking and not getting all fiesty when a narrative is questioned, even put aside?

It's also a dead end strategy for NK to try and reunite the peninsula even with nuclear weps as a deterrent. He's cutting a deal with zog maybe. Nork has rare earth metals to barter with.

This also comes very shortly after the Gd-King Xi Jinping announcement. So maybe NK is concerned of long term pressure from the chinese.

Kim is a spoiled rich kid who has his own kingdom. Just fucking look at him. He's a hedonist. Do you think a hedonist is going to want to die for some ideology? The fact that Trump actually has the balls to do something and isn't some libtard like Obama is probably giving him reoccurring nightmares.

If you're going to be this sloppy then don't even bother.
In fact, don't even bother, you're the cunt who made the dinosaur bones and satan remark so it's pretty obvious you are not sincere in your intentions.
"Goal posts"? You think this is some kind of skeptic society "debate" about god?
I didn't set any goal posts, in fact I wrote :
In other words you aren't going to "prevent" me from doing shit.

All fiesty when you ramble on like a schizo fuck without evidence, one wrong assertion discredits us all.
Irrelevant, schizo fuck. Kill yourself and stop posting shit.

There's that term again. TRS, right?

I was given strawmen so I will respond with strawmen. Of course, if logic was used you could make the connections on how these things work but I guess you aren't paid for that.

the external threat is too real, and the internal problems are too close.

Kim (Swiss educated) has likely weighed the cost and deduced that the US public and some of the government does not want to fight a land war in Asia where a tens of thousands dead would be a low-ball estimate. Better to get rid of the nukes for some sort of global insurance policy from the UNSC than risk fucking up and getting Saddam'd

With lessened economic and diplomatic sanctions, the norks could undercut alot of Chinese black market business and keeps Kim with a free hand in maintaining the state.

I asked you what evidence you would accept and you said industrial level emissions from NK. Then you said you wouldn't be happy with 1 data set. M-O-V-I-N-G T-H-E G-O-A-L P-O-S-T
If you wont make your claim falsifiable then my remark about dinosaur bones is justified. I assert your still picking on schizos and your bullshit is evidence.

Jesus dude try not to be so retarded

kek

the change in the calculus is that Trump gives aura of a hardass who doesn't give a fuck, when China backed down their support of Kim due to Trump, Kim realized his ass was going to be dead one way or another, this is all about his own self-preservation

Hadn't seen that Columbine video. Nice one.
You know what amazes me is that even knowing about hoaxes and false flags, and that most of all recent "terror" events are completely staged, I'm still surprised when reviewing events from much farther in the past and discovering that they too are false.
It's then you realize that even though you're "red pilled", you need to completely revisit everything you thought you knew and review it through the lens of "red pill" knowledge.
Recently I've been wondering about the Dunblane massacre in the UK (foundational event for UK gun ban). The inquiry records were sealed for 120 years by the judge and the "shooter" had ties to the very highest levels of government.
tl;dr it seems that the kikes have been running false flags and hoaxes since the very beginning of television.

Yes I'd accept it as evidence.
That doesn't mean I'll accept it as "OMG 100% PROOF THX".

Because war is never a good thing for a country. North Korea wouldn’t stand a chance against the US and I doubt China would go to war with the US over North Korea. Remember that the only reason North Korea wants nukes is so that they don’t meet the same fate as Saddam Hussein. If they have nukes, they have something they can threaten the US with to prevent the regime from getting fucked. But, if they can prevent a war and prevent US and NATO destruction at the same time, he would most likely take it. He may be a lunatic commie fuck but he must be somewhat reasonable.

Nice logic, schizo. Hope your "gang stalkers" catch up with you and kill you so you stop posting your schizo bullshit here.
LMFAO wew just like those self important 89iq mother fuckers off facebook who share that "remember: 99% people who argue with you online are paid trolls" pic to justify themselves sprouting retarded incoherent drivel only to be corrected by someone with a brain not suffering from mental illness.

Living in a perfected ethnostate vs (((America)))

GUYS RELAX, KIM IS JUST PLAYING 4D CHESS, HE'S NOT DUMB ENOUGH TO SURRENDER NK'S ONLY DETERRENT
see

no shit. thats what the email is for dumbass.

Kek bless you user

Kim is not much older than your average Holla Forumsack. He understands the global opinion of Best Korea that no one wins in a new Korean war, its just who loses harder.

He doesnt want to have a (((Korean Spring))) and honestly thats more likely to happen. Get rid of the nukes and get UNSC guarantees of independence, you can make sure the next Kim takes the helm

I'm not using an email so you can send me some glow-in-the-dark fucking trojan, weirdo.
If you have data which you think proves NK is a real nation then post it here for everyone to see.

Yep, more you look into things the more cracks in the seams appear.

₪0.01 has been deposited into your account

trade an expensive and apparently ineffective nuclear deterrent for a diplomatic one.

He went from turtling his way to victory to a diplomatic one

[sauce needed]
What I love about NK threads is how they always get absolutely packed full of shills. Leftypol just can't let go their last bastion of True Communism.

Anyhow, little commie liar kimmy has no intention of getting rid of nuclear weapons. He's just trying to sweet talk into resuming aid and abolishing sanctions. Day 1 he'd go back on firing nukes from his hidden stash in his back yard.
Hopefully Trump holds a tight grip on Moon so he won't be swayed by Kim's sister giving him a BJ.

Best Korea is much more real than the fictitious ZOG (((multiethnic))) (((diverse))) "nations" you mentioned.

Takes time to get that info. I'm just a regular guy with shit to do. I dont have a dossier proving the existence of north korea sitting around for paranoid fucks. You know what? Fuck you, I'm talking to my antarctic connections. I'm getting you pulled off the list of volk who get picked up by flying saucers right before the nuclear holocaust. You're cowardly genes aren't fit to board the spacecraft destined for galactic domination after we defeat the grays.

They would get their shit kicked in, stop fooling yoruself. The only reason it hasn't happened is because they're holding civilians in Seoul hostage. That's the only reason.

There is literally nothing (((communist))) about Best Korea. It is a perfected ethnostate led by a man who achieved in peace what Hitler couldn't achieve through war and countless White deaths.
Meanwhile, you worship the biggest zionist in human history who's entire family are married to kikes.
No, you're not a shill at all. No way.

last i checked their latest nuke test was ~125 MT which was a huge leap for them. same thing with improved rockets. not exactly ineffective. "guarantees of security" mean jack shit - check out ukraine and their "guarantee of security" when they gave up their nukes. kim's playing 4d chess.

ok

You're not remembering correctly. 125Mt would make it bigger than the Tsar Bomba, before it got cut down to 50Mt.

The only reason why they haven't is the bill that Worst Korea will have to foot as a consequence of all the starving, uneducated and brainwashed ex-commies flooding their economy.
Norks have some rares but it fades into obscurity when you account their degenerated population.
kek, all that rusty artillery that would be taken out in a matter of hours? And don't even mention that shelling civilian targets has no military benefit.They'd be outmanevoured and destroyed by the actual military even in Korean War era tactics.

hooktube.com/watch?v=CgNChZrWNmI

Do you really want to get into a pissing contest over this, (((comrade)))?
jpost.com/Diaspora/Putin-calls-on-European-Jews-to-take-refuge-in-Russia-442175
Also, lrn2embed

kim pls

Wait, that wasn't the whole deal? I thought they went balls to the wall with the Tsar Bomba.

They didn't have a plane big enough to carry a 100 mt bomb.

That makes them a perfect fit for Worst Korea then.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba

Fucking commies. I guess if it's just some goyim, no biggie, huh?

relevant info from wiki.
turns out bigger is not always better.

The perfected ethnostate of Best Korea is the antithesis of what (((communism))) stands for. They have already defeated ZOG and are a 100% kike-free, both ethnically and culturally.
Great Leader is the only one worthy to lead the White nation to a peaceful co-existence in our own ethnostate. Then we can join forces and nuke the ZOG once and for all.

wow I'm sure there's no connection there

>they are (((commies))) because (((zog media))) told me so

California has great land that should be preserved for future generations. Just because it's filled with libtards does not mean you irradiate the entire area and make it unlivable.

What a surprise.

this meme will never fly, Nork Land is such a shithole because it's true communism period

most of California is a desert and it's worth turning into a nuclear wasteland as a monument against degeneracy

Back to facebook, boombot cuckservative shill.

go rope yourself, you edgy LARPer, if you were real natsoc you'd want to preserve those for future generations, but you're just a nihilist roleplayer, we get it

Do you know where you are, chaim?

(((communism))) is literally based on the "ideal" of multiculturalism and globalism.
Best Korea is the literal opposite of that. Open your eyes.

I already pointed out your pathetic attempts at stopping this.

Go back.

how about you go back to reddit

oy vey! you forgot to post anime from your damage control folder

>(((communism))) is literally based on the "ideal" of multiculturalism and globalism.
it's an economic system, the one North Korea uses, you fucking retard, the other stuff came after WWI from jews in academia

Oh right. Go watch Netflix, you kike.

No, jews are really big bitches and will literally shit themselves in fear when they know they are fucked. That yid knew he was going to spend an eternity in an even worse state.

Any political system needs an economic platform, fucktard. (((communism))) is a set of cultural values, first and foremost, which is why subversion targets culture, not economics.

would Hitler have dropped a nuke on parts of Germany's historical territory Germans were entitled to or would he have reclaimed it forhis people, you fucking edgelord LARPer, go watch Metalocalypse, it's making fun of your mindset

well, at least you're compliant and obedient, but that still won't save you on dotr

TORpedo prefers little girls to cute anime grillies.

communism is an economic system, you faggot, read a book nigger, just because it's all the same race doesn't make it okay

Yeah, keep wasting your seed on cartoons, soyboy, that will totally help your race and make you a better man.

Best Korea has a free market and trading with China, Russia and other nations, but ZOG tries to stunt their economic growth like they do with any other nation which dares to defy them like Iran and Syria.
Try to keep up.

Because 9000 nukes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 20 nukes.

Shocked!

I suppose waving your wand at your dune scribbles trying to cast spells on the bad goyim does, torpedo?

would he have dropped a nuke on parts of france after he invaded it and it became german territory if he saw it's current state?
yes
California is not "historical American territory", it would be different if this was the east coast.

It's like these kikes don't know about steganography. received brudder will show others de wey

Keep kvetching kikeling.

If your sperm is as thin as your skin, I doubt you'll be reproducing anything, but I'll be happy to be your wife's bull, cuckboi

go draw explosions and dead bodies and your Sonic donutsteel, you fucking edgy sperg lolcow

A. it's a clever ruse.
B. The kikes have infiltrated in some way.

Well let's see
We shot a bunch of them in the fiftees i think

can you be even more obvious, kike

Do they really make you use the same reddit playbook wherever you go?

How about you stop stealing everybody's fucking water if that's the case then.

Not really. And there economy might be about to buckle. There military is definitely about to rust away to nothing. He is either at or past the point of use it or lose it in regards to his conventional military.

North Korea needs about 20 years to regenerate the damage done from Kim Jong Il's clique. 30 if they want to revamp their military and keep it large at the same time. They could use that time to develop key sectors of their economy, such as coal liquefaction and hydrocarbon based synthetic compounds. Had they done so while the Cold War was on, they wouldn't be in such a bad spot regarding fuel and other materials.

As of right now, North Korea is not in the envious spot that Apartheid South Africa was, with a functioning military apparatus and the capacity to feed every belly they needed and with the industries required to exploit available natural resources. Apartheid South Africa could have lasted another decade, long enough to get ICBMs reaching North America. While also maintaining their conventional forces.

Right now, in a purely conventional fight, North Korea will lose. Hard. They could and would inflict significant damage to South Korea, but South Korea will win, singelhandedly, and overwhelmingly. The South Koreans might even be able to swat away a Chinese force sent to assist the Norks.

Apartheid South Africa was capable of defeating all the neighbors they had borders with in a conventional conflict. The Norks are only capable of committing suicide.

kill yourself kike

What anime is this?

Cory in the White House

OH NO NO NO NO

The only reason they have nukes is to keep ZOG off of their ass and I don't blame them.
Hopefully it's a nuke

It's a trade, expect Trump to pull back on the tariff talk.

These full house digits will not go unnoticed.

delivery is still ineffective. Big explosions dont mean much if you cant hit the important target. Sure, they can hit Japan and maybe of the continental US. If they want to seal their immediate death warrant and forever be known as the "bad guys".

Ukraine is a completely different scenario. both the US and Russians have vested interest in the old Warsaw Pact and Soviet Union. Nearly everyone involved benefits if the Norks denuke, which they will not do if they perceive a clear and present danger to the state. End the danger to the Norks (remove stationed troops from mainland Asia, for instance) and suddenly Kim becomes more compliant. He has his own issues and is trying to make Best Korea economically function. He knows his best long term survival strategy with the current situation is acting like the sensible one.

I know this is only one city and the main place where they simulate for foreign visitors, but it does appear to show industrial activity.

They are so close to nuclear annihilation. Kim Jung-whatever isn't suicidal. We will utterly violate N.Korea if we have to. Don't want to, but if he fires off one more single piece-of-shit rocket, we'll do it. We'll niuke North Korea. At this, the final last breath before war, I think little rocketman is finally figuring that out.

His attempt to start a war by proxy is also being found out, and it's just pissing us off. N. Korea better back the fuck off, or else his Nation will cease to exist, and the people will live and die through horrors beyond imagining.

Fuck N.Korea. At this point I almost hope the talks break down, and I do expect it. Fuck Kim Jung-whatever. He really pissed me off. Fuck him. To hell. Forever. With Nukes. That goddamned asswipe deserves no fucking quarter, and he better not ask for anything, cause I am soooo ready to fuck his world entirely, for the rest of history.

If we capture KimJung, which is a real possibility, we can rip his goddamned nuts off and shove them down his throat. The little fucking prick better back down, else I suggest the basest tortures, in public, with him screaming for days until his soul finally gives up the ghost. Goddamn him! Rip his fucking tongue out through his mouth.

I wonder if Trump could secure a tri-party agreement with Russia and China to grant NK's sovereignty. That would seem to me a strong enough warranty.

We let it become what it is today, why should we be allowed to enjoy it's beauty?

I knew a Korean kid in high school who knew fluent Russian because his parents fled Norks. I don't think he was a glow in the dark nigger

I'm thinking it's time we change that name

post yfw Big Kim will now never wipe San Francisco off the face of the earth

We can do it ourselves.

Who the fuck is going to nuke them other than if they nuked that person first? No one is going to launch nukes on any other country, the whole idea is a charade.

Honestly I doubly anybody would even waste the nukes on North Korea. You could level their entire country with less cruise missiles than we wasted on Iraq.

they've got nothing though. they've likely just been using large amounts of TNT for the blasts. this is all been calculated to extort money out of the US.

nice meme you got there

Just not have to give a fuck about the gooks in the south and you're goldberg

I give DPRK a pass because of Juche. I don't see fags and trannies roaming through the street or mass race-mixing in North Korea.

I've been to NK. Its a place with tiny Koreans who can't speak Korean proper.

Ding ding ding, its a boomer.

I don't give a shit what commies do if they don't try to do it internationally and stay in their own shitholes.

>>>Holla Forums

so you're a leftist then who wants them to safely implement their ideas, okay

Call me whatever you want, I'm probably third-position if you had to label me. I don't think it's worth our time (talking about the US) to wage a worldwide crusade against Communism. Not to say I wouldn't nuke them if we had to

To clarify, meaning outside of our borders. Marxists and other commies trying to subvert the nation should be purged

Yea, but we can and should bomb them into non-existence. Then, America Fuck Yea !!! can claim that land for our own, and for the next thousand years we claim what the Jews renamed the 'China Sea' the "New Eastern Seaboard". Fuck North Korea. We have every right to take them out. If little fat Kim asks for anything, anything, we bomb the shit out of North Korea, torture the starving pathetic remnants, and claim the land for our own.

Think strategically, and pray little fat Kim lays out demands.

never send a Korean to do our job

So you don't think communism's end goal is for all of the planet to live under communism? Have you never read a book or are you just stupid?

That's not much of a proposal

Russia has missiles big enough to carry the full size Tsar Bomba now, so they don't need to worry about the fallout.

Gasemite?

We get to rename El Capitan to Der fuhrer?

That exact kind of promise is how we got nukes out of cuba.

You should educate yourself.
Here's North Korea exports and partners
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/prk/

Still not enough money being sent to pissrael for you yid? fuck off

every one knows that the region of land north of (south) Korea is an outerheaven type operation run by several intel orgs

The Soviets took them back to Russia.
NK can't take them back home.