Help this nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=limyIHxyQLU This nigga needs some help Holla Forums. I know some of you are bat-shit crazy on politics, but let's just say once, fuck it,'kay?

All I need is…find persons responsible for this and do them a full-level damage, 'kay?

Get a fucking lawyer, get documents, contact Judicial Watch.

I OP actually a nigger?…

Me?! HELL NO!!!

I don't help niggers

Guy's a lithuanian. He's white

back to reddit with you, OP. i'm sure that you're considered brave among your (((circles))) for venturing into a terrible place like pol to bring awareness to your cause, but you're better off shoveling fast food into your I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass gullet than wasting your time here.(Ban request accepted)

Why do you have to be such a faggot? Why do you have to suggest we are batshit crazy and then ask for our help?
Its related to pedos. Some kids were abused. We care about that. You cant spit in our face and beg for our help though, youre probably going to get deleted. Go post it in the Pizzagate thread, im pretty sure thats still up.

For your ebonics, you earn a shiny sage

This bat-shit crazy was meant as a compliment, guys. I have nothing for it. Yet, your 4chan counterpart brought down HWNDU and even helped trace some libtards from the Battle of The Berkley. It's about a child ffs. It's action against a pedophiles in Lithuanian Goverment. C'mon!

A million of these kids just like her were put into brutal sexual slavery by Britain. We all have problems like this on a much wider scale in our countries. All this stuff has to be put to a stop and the way that happens is by being batshit crazy in the eyes of the people who would sit by and allow it. Whats batshit crazy is just voting for a different party when they are legally restricted from stopping things like this from happening again.
I wish you luck, try to stop saying nigga and especially dont refer to white people as nigga. If youre white, we love you, as long as you love other whites too. Theres nothing crazy about that.

So, you won't help, huh?

I dont even live in the same continent. Theres a million kids in one country I just named who have no one doing them justice, what about all the muslim rape gangs in Britain? What makes this one so special? I care, its sickening, Im still playing the video in the background and its ridiculous what this kid went through.. but what the fuck do you expect? Your country is almost entirely white, you think you have it bad? We should be asking YOU for help.

Dude, I am not even lithuanian for fuck sake. If there's any poles or lithuanians, go to the streets, cause some ruckus, hell, even some small riots, I don't care. Peace Through Power guys.

You need more than some teenager in front of a camera. We already told you to ask fucking Judicial Watch you dumb shit.

They probably should have had some guys with bandanas and rifles at the house instead of a bunch of old people behind glass doors.

Like a Militia? Damn, that reminded me of C&C

This is what a non-white OP looks like