HAVEN AND HEARTH

Saddle up sluts, Haven's free*** and the devs have actually made some pretty cool additions.

Back in early 2015, 8ch haven village for fucked by ruskies, and I've been trying to get the boys back together. Another guy and I have a pretty big head start and we're ready to claim an old abandoned village with tons of great shit.

Anyone interested in playing?

Other urls found in this thread:

havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=50538
havenandhearth.com/portal/store
steamcommunity.com/groups/unitedstatesofhotwheels
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Explain how the nutrition system works because I don't get it

havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=50538
This guide has all you need to know about food and optimal stat gains.

explain, please

havenandhearth.com/portal/store
free to play the game all regular, one time 15$ payment for convenience, and optional monthly subscription for bigger boosts

yeah it's a pain but i dont blame them

You get 30% more stat/skill gains if you're a subscriber, which is $7 a month.

I remember being almost lynched because I arrived two days before it happened and it went down while I was offline.

Those were paranoid times, I'm not even sure if we even had a spy, I think someone just fucked up and didn't want to admit it.
With the addition of slave keys and the visitor buff, something like that wouldn't happen again.

[spoiler]I'm actually the guy that got that wagon stuck. And I still have all the screenshots. Good times.

I don't need this kind of stress in my life

limiting people who dont need master keys to using slave keys will greatly help prevent keys from letting ruskies into the village. But yes, paranoia is constant.

It works differently these days. Unless they were made a villager, they can't do shit to us and not everyone will be able to add people to the village, I assure you of that.

How do you kill ants efficiently

That's good then I'll join you guys when I get tired of wurm

unarmed of 10-15, spamming punch mostly works, but you will be taking a lot of damage. If you want to raid ant hills, check the wiki for a short guide on how to do so without combat.

bump to hold thread

I set up two wilderness beacons.

names are:
thefirstone
thesecondone

If anyone is interested, come along. I'll be getting off soon. Settle yourself somewhere within the palisades, I can set you up with a slave key if you're quick. Try not to steal, murder, commit treason, etc.

How about rape, is rape an option?

as long as the victim is afk

steamcommunity.com/groups/unitedstatesofhotwheels

Here is the steam group for the old 8ch haven village. Feel free to join it and contact ax or burzan

what happened to his face?

Oh wow, nothing has changed since last time I played/last time 8ch partied together