The New Face of Japan

It is a little old, but it sure as fuck doesn't make me any less disgusted by this shitty propaganda.

Also a bit old…

Yeah, actually Abe (and Japan as a whole because the man represents his country quite accurately) is having none of that. They're actually planning to open some new work places for foreigners, but only under the explicit conditions of a timed stay, and not bringing over their families. And only after they do extensive research about what can be done to increase Japanese national participation in the work force by women and retirees, as well as robots.

What a coincidence it looks jewish.

One question:
Why are jews so enamored with blacks?
Always blacks this blacks that, have to have them in everything. Why not abos, featherniggers or spics?

>"The Babylonians came to her to the bed of love and defiled her with their harlotry. And when she had been defiled by them, she became disgusted with them. She uncovered her harlotries and uncovered her nakedness; then I became disgusted with her, as I had become disgusted with her sister. Yet she multiplied her harlotries, remembering the days of her youth, when she played the harlot in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their paramours, whose flesh dick is like the flesh dick of donkeys and whose issue jizz is like the jizz issue of horses. Thus you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when the Egyptians handled your bosom because of the breasts of your youth." - Ezekiel 23:17-21

BECAUSE JEWS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN FOREIGN COCK WHORES

I remember when Japan let in a very small amount of rapefuugees (single digit number IIRC) who were arrested within weeks for criminal behavior. Japan's justice system isn't jewed enough to ignore shitskins being shitskins while in white countries they routinely get away with crimes while the jew-dicial system gives greater sentences to whites. It's fucked up what can happen to a nation when jews are permitted to occupy positions of influence.

Abos aren't capable of anything. Even the worst of the niggers is capable of feats beyond the average abo.

Spics are too…its difficult to define.
To give an example. The catholic faith practiced by spics is very different to that practiced elsewhere.
They incorporate a lot of their native gods, spirits and practices and do so openly. A spic will pray to and invoke pachamama in the same sentence as the catholic god.
The catholic church initially permitted this on the premise they'd slowly erase them over time to bring the south americans into line with catholic dogma completely and with minimal fuss.
But instead their native faiths and practices endured and despite their best efforts the catholics couldn't get rid of them.
Instead of absorbing the spics the catholics got absorbed.
Things just never seem to work as intended with spics.

American natives meanwhile are too prone to internal conflict and too weak and mixed to be of any use to anyone anymore.
They're a dying race and will remain so until genetic engineering in humans allows them to be reborn as an idealised version of themselves.
With the fall of Tecumseh's confederacy the native nations no longer exist as nations but as vehicles for securing concessions from the US government.

The negro meanwhile. Is a fascinating beast.
While wild and violent it is capable of some basic level of organisation and direction.
It can emulate a complex society when pressed to.
Lets not forget that the Nubians (niggers) once ruled Egypt for a brief period and copied much of its architectural methodologies, even influencing Egypts techniques when they came up with something good.

The nigger is easier to manipulate. He can be easily poked and prodded in desired directions.
But perhaps most importantly when you luck out and the nigger spawns a nigger with an intellect comparable to an intelligent white, they'll retain a lot of this ease of manipulation.
Niggers are also inclined to just accept things. To not dream much or aspire to greater things.

Whitey meanwhile is wild, intelligent and able to work together with relative ease.
But worse for the hebrew menace the whitey dreams and has aspirations.

The Jew fears the Slav

The slav is a fascinating subcategory of the white.
In general the slav has difficulty with higher ideals and the greater good of society.
Indeed the typical slav is not terribly bright and is a creature well used to living in difficult conditions. Because that is what has defined the slav. Harsh living in harsh conditions.
Not only was the environment they lived in often extremely difficult to survive in but when it wasn't it was right in rather unfortunate crossroads areas where they wound up exposed to potential invaders from every side, often with no or few natural barriers to provide them any respite or security.

This environment bred a people who can endure things that would cripple other whites. Even basic physical injury seems to be something the slav can endure to a greater extent than their peers, stories abound of slavs getting hit by speeding vehicles or suffering some other catastrophic accident and then literally walking it off with minor if any injuries. Their reduced pain perception is a matter of documented scientific fact and marks only the beginning of their adaptations in this regard.

For better or worse the slav is a survivor. Individually and in groups they can survive dam near anything.
So no shock the jew fears the slav. While the general call to higher purpose is reduced in them, their absurd optimisation towards survival makes them a serious long term problem to anyone seeking to exterminate whitey.

ww3 when?

good post and true

because whitey mixing with niggers is the most insulting and degenerating as niggers are the lowest race. they get a laugh out of that. whitey mixing with niggers also creates the ultimate consumerist slave primed for domination, but unlike pure niggers would be capable of basic labor.

the reason they don't do it with Abos is because they are a small niche in terms of total population. most people outside australia probably don't even know what the fuck an abo is. niggers are a global virus

Lets give the negro its due.
It is above the abo.
The abo can not manage even basic agriculture. The negro can even in his lowest incarnations accomplish this.

Never a bad time for some Orcposting

I find these work well on normies pushing diversity

Needs a counterpart, "Rohan must answer for Éomer's Uruk-Hai massacre" or something.

Kid washed ashore, my god the memes are great

They want us to mix with livestock.

That one and the National Geographic "New Gondorians" are my favourites.

>>>/trash/

kill yourself weeb

you first yid

You are right on every regard. Bravo. What's your thoughts on Eastern Europeans? I'm fond of Austria for obvious historical and recent reasons, but I wonder if a future where Germany falls and Poland survives is a good enough future, or if poles are too thuggish to take part in a bright future where whites dream and explore and create new art and culture.

So there is this Japanese cuck that has decided to not date girls yet makes videos about foreigners romance in Japan. Yet he ended up making a series of videos about blacks and their problems. Of course there is a somewhat positive spin at the end (which blacks are too angry to even care about), but he is more honest than any Western cuck can be. Most of his videos is basically crime statistics in the USA. Even the cucked Japs are somewhat red pilled.

Austria is a mixed bag.
The bastard love children of Germans and Slavs with some Italian thrown in.
Take the German predisposition to just knuckle down and keep working no matter what, then mix it with some of that slavic survival. Then add a bit of that Italian love of foppery and art. You got an Austrian.

Poles are slavs for the most part. Just more used to shit being bad.
A pole can endure hopeless situations better than any other, may be miserable but they'll endure long past where most would give in due to psychological damage and/or general hopelessness.
But you'll never find a pole thats an optimist.

And its important to remember.
We may be different varieties of white but we're all still whitey.
We all dream and create societies that reflect us.
This diversity is part of what makes us great. Because its actual diversity and not "more niggers plz"

Are japanese people cucks?

Meh, still not as bad as some whites.

Your writing is good user. What are your thoughts on the peoples descended from the Germanic tribes (Germans, French, Scandinavians)

You can find your love in Japan so he says in another video. I believe him. I bet I could get a great waifu, but I still wouldn't belong there and fit in. I don't believe in multikulti fiki fiki paradise. The two things Japan and America had in common were Isolationism and Zealous Nationalistic Pride. Yet, the (((merchant))) still managed to get us to fight each other in the end. I want a 95%+ Anglo-Germanic population of Whites in America like we used to have, despite all the shit we are mired in presently. Why the fuck would any self-respecting person want shitskins and foreigners to be equal or present in their Nation? The West is fully cucked and it seems that even Japan and other asian nations are willing to suck Jewish cock and let animals replace them if it means mo' money. Capitalism really fucked us all worse than anything after Marxist scum integrated themselves into.

Attached: Jews Lack A Warrior Spirit, Thus They Hate Any ANY Culture That Displays Such A Thing.jpg (727x407 145.87 KB, 501.11K)

That's the truth. It's the ultimate tool for Jewish subversion.

Being incel does it

Being incel does it