I need a girlfriend? How can I find one

SEE AND READ THE SECOND AND THIRD PHOTO OF THIS THREAD FIRST BECAUSE IT CONTAIN IMPORTANT MESSAGE.
NOW I AM AN ANOTHER STALKING ANOTHER GIRL ON FACEBOOK.
WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL SHE USED TO STUDY IN THAT SCHOOL.
SHE KNOWS ME BUT DISLIKE ME.

SHE LOOKS SO SEXY.

I UPLOADED HER PHOTO ON Holla Forums AND IT IS FILTER WITH BLACK AND WHITE ALSO CENSOR SO NO MEANS ABLE TO TRACE HER.

PLEASE GIVE ME AN ADVICE HOW TO GET A TALLER STRONGER AN AWESOME GIRLFRIEND FROM AGE 18-29 IN AN ALTERNATIVE EASY WAY.

I uploaded a previous woman photo with her bf.
I uploaded it in Holla Forums which is a censored version and fliter with black and white so no able to trace them

I am stalking this woman too.

You jewish donkey fucker , go bathe in poop!
Sage

I am not jewish.
I like israel but I am not biased about it.
I don't fuck any an animals.

die, faggot

I don't look like him.

No you fooool.

Both of you give me an advice how to get a taller sexy an awesome gf in an alternative easy way.
I love to be dominated by taller sexy woman as long nothing cross limit.
Fuck you

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD.

REPORT AND HIDE.

I will keep posting it until I get a hot sexy taller an awesome gf.
Fuck you

My sister’s still waiting for a pic of your feet, pajeet. Her vagina is soaked like the Dead Sea just thinking about it. Now hand it over, and don’t put a filter on.

I don't need gf from you.
Just give me an advice how to get a taller sexy an awesome gf in an alternative way.
Fuck you

Post feet pics, pajeet, girls love those. Give us some samples and we’ll tell you if girls will give you poo sex

So this is going to go one of two ways. I was able to pull your ssid from your pictures and was wondering if you would like the girl's parents to have your information or would you prefer your parents find out first. Your call but either way, I think you'll lose something very close to you.

It is impossible to find information and very difficult to trace them.
Fuck you

It is also an impossible to find them.
It is basically censored

There can be data left in the image file that doesn't go away with editing the picture. That information may still be in there, so it's possible for us to find out where it came from and who it is.

Failed to scared me hahahahahhaa.

You idiot. It is a basically screenshot then edited you foool.
I never directly saved the image you foool

Not impossible. Nothing is impossible, or you're just not trying very hard. Remember the cicada project? This is cheese compared to that. Although I was just using the information from your very first thread, you are very, very sloppy in hiding your tracks.

He won't able to trace them.
I am confident.
It was a screenshot I captured and cropped the pic.
Censored pic

You probably just ran a virus check and think that makes you untraceable

You can't find them

Impossible dude.
It is a basically screenshot.
I captured screenshot of those girl and then cropped it up.
Edited it.

It still untraceable you foooool

>>>Holla Forums

Ssid is related to wireless you foool

If you're doing this "just for the thrill," I wonder what outlook you'll have in rehab while the State chemically castrates you. If you are looking to get "scared," maybe you should have gone to /x/. Time to face reality faggot.

Pajeets jimmies rustled

No.
I need a taller sexy hot gf. Give me an advice how to get them in an alternative way
Fuck you

Good luck, he's behind 7 tree commands.

And he's 7 designated streets away. How can we smell him?

I smell good you foool

Checking those 7 trips

Fuck you

Where’s your feet pics, poo? I’m telling you, girls love poo feet

Reportedfor spam

Checkkked
But in all honesty, your choice op. Your parents or her's.

If no response is given by 12:00 noon EST, the info will be sent to both at the same time and will wait for their reaction.

I have lost count of how many times i reported this faggot, & yet here he is.. again.

Poo? Shit.
I only poo in toilet.
Not on street.
Fuck you

Liar.

Failed to scare me.
It is impossible to find those woman.
Censored photo covered with black colour.
Hahhahaha.
I need gf

You may poo in loo but you still walk in poo covered streets, now give us pics of your feet covered in poo

No you fool

In my city street don't have poo especially in new developed area.
Fuck you

Please. You think something which cannot understand what being a retard on the internet means can be intimidated by false threats?

It is a false threat.
Failed to scare me.

It is impossible to find those woman.

Censored photo covered with black colour.

Hahhahaha.

Just give me fucking an advice how to get a taller sexy an awesome girlfriend in an alternative easy way

POO IN LOO

I already have a toilet you foool

You don't poo in toliet you worship it

Today I remind him to poo in loo

Eat rat curry nigger

I don't look like him.
Fuck you.
I always wear western clothes.
Fuck you

Was I talking to you Untouchable? Were you given permission to talk to a higher caste member?

I won't eat rat fuck you

You like this though.

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
STREET

Go eat your rat curry nigger

Indians love rats

Poo in loo

Is he okay?

No you foool

This is your future

I am back.
I had evening food.

I am okay.

I need a taller sexy an awesome girlfriend.
Give me an advice how to get it in an alternative easy way.

I live in a hygienic environment. Fuck you

He's talking about the photo you dumb curry nigger

This doesn't very hygienic to me

Curry is tasty especially meat curry. One day you should have it in a good Indian restaurant.
Fuck you

I only shit in toilet not on street.
Fuck you

I don't eat poo, no thanks

You shit on street, you are born a curry nigger. You can't escape your genetics

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

I found OP's girlfriend

This is not a gf you fooool.

I also don't eat poo.
Fuck you cheap bastard.

I don't believe in caste system
I am not an untouchable.

You 3 bastard give me an advice how to get a hot sexy taller an awesome gf in alternative easy way.

I love to be dominated by taller woman.
Fuck you

I hate cow dung you bastard

It's your part of your culture, Your Indian heritage

Why the fuck would you think anyone here could help you get a gf? Even if we could we wouldn't because you're a shitskin and your kind should be exterminated.

Clean your toilet, faggot.

POO ON FLOOR

Holla Forums is for whites. Get out.

I know how to use toilet.

No you fool.

I am beautiful and I have good skin

I don't believe cow shit. Fuck you

It is cleaned.
Before we didn't have enough time to clean it.
Fuck you

Help me to get a gf

Poo
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
\/
Loo
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

It is an unfortunate causes pollution

Anyway
I need gf

Why do you poo on floor?

I don't you son of a bitch.

Where are the proofs?

No gf, only shitposting

Then why is there shit on the floor MR POO?

Go fuck Maldraw. You guys are similar.

Aw what oekaki stays up, huh. Never used it before.

Sage, you dumb fuck

Can we get a mod that's awake before 12AM EST?

I don't live in there you fooooool.

Fuck you

Correct spelling :
Not all Indian stores have wrong spelling
Pregnancy
Sperm

I don't shit in floor.

Tomorrow I am gonna upload the new photo.

Fuck you
I need a hot sexy gf

Fuck this shit.
I need a hot sexy taller an awesome girlfriend.
I love to be dominated by sexy taller woman. Fuck you

Why is this thread still up?

Are you a faggot?

You said that 2 weeks ago I could how disgusting it is now

Bitchboy confirmed.

No you fool.

Tomorrow I will fuck you

I am not wrong.
It is not wrong to be dominated by taller woman as long nothing cross limit.
Stalking woman even on public is nothing wrong as long nothing cross limit.

Fuck you bastard

maybe if you spent more time going outside and trying to talk to women instead of making the same thread just to get laughed at again and again you might have better luck.

How did you find this place?
Are you some sort of agent of distraction sent from Holla Forums?

Yeah sure, Tomorrow said that two weeks ago. You don't have time to clean but you have time to shitpost?

He probably already spends a lot of time outside, since he has to go to the designated streets to poo.

No.
I was looking an alternative from 4chan.

I won't stop posting it until I get a hot sexy taller an awesome gf.

I hate left and right wing

I don't shit in street.

In Indian society it is difficult to meet woman.
Fuck you

Go figure.
The Rashin Todaloo is a /r9k/ reject

We already clean it foool.

I am not Illiterate you fool.
I am not pajeet.
I need a hot sexy taller an awesome gf.

Rashin Todaloo
What does it mean

Do have any proof?

I will never prove

Tomorrow gonna upload it.

I am pajeet
I special pajeet with very clean loo
want gf like this

Don't listen to the impersonator

Don't listen to the impersonator
Fuck you cheap bastard impersonator.

No you cheap bastard impersonator.
I would beat you and your family too

Post a picture of your skin.

I big internet tough guy
I not get shot trying to act tough in burgerland

Jump down, turn around pick a bale of cotton
Jump down, turn around pick a bale a day

Oh Lordie pick a bale of cotton
Oh Lordie pick a bale a day
Me and my baby gonna pick a bale of cotton
Me and my baby gonna pick a bale a day
Me and my baby gonna pick a bale of cotton
Me and my baby gonna pick a bale a day
Yeah we're gonna jump down, turn around pick a bale of cotton
Oh that's, oh that pick a bale of cotton
Oh that's, oh that pick a bale a day
Oh that's, oh that pick a bale of cotton
Oh that's, oh that pick a bale a day
Hey
One more time
Hey
Jump down, turn around pick a bale a day hey

Just go to the shitting street for women, squat next to a female pajeet and squueze a turd out while holding her hand. Women appreciate men who take the initiative

This good advice thank you

POO POO POO POO POO POO IN POO IN LOO POO POO IN POO POO POO POO IN POO POO POO POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO POO IN POO POO IN POO POO IN POO IN LOO POO POO IN LOO LOO POO POO POO IN LOO LOO POO IN LOO POO POO POO POO IN POO POO POO POO POO IN POO POO IN POO IN POO POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO POO IN POO IN POO IN POO POO POO POO POO IN POO POO IN POO IN POO POO IN LOO POO IN POO IN LOO POO POO IN POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO POO POO POO IN POO IN POO POO POO IN LOO POO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO LOO POO IN POO IN LOO POO IN POO IN LOO LOO POO IN LOO POO POO IN LOO LOO POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO POO IN POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO POO IN POO POO POO POO IN LOO POO POO POO POO POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO POO POO IN POO POO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO POO POO POO POO POO IN LOO LOO POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO POO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO IN POO POO IN POO IN LOO POO IN POO POO IN LOO POO POO IN POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO POO IN POO IN POO POO IN LOO POO IN POO IN POO IN POO IN POO POO IN POO POO POO POO IN POO IN POO POO IN POO IN LOO POO IN POO POO IN LOO POO POO IN LOO POO IN POO POO POO IN POO POO IN POO POO IN LOO POO POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO POO POO POO POO POO IN LOO POO IN POO POO IN POO POO POO IN POO IN LOO POO POO IN POO POO IN LOO LOO POO POO POO IN LOO POO IN POO IN LOO POO POO POO IN POO IN POO POO POO IN LOO POO POO POO POO IN POO POO POO IN POO POO IN LOO POO IN POO IN LOO POO POO POO IN POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO POO POO IN LOO LOO POO POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO IN LOO LOO POO IN LOO POO IN POO IN POO IN POO IN POO IN POO POO POO POO IN POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO POO IN LOO POO POO IN POO IN POO POO POO POO IN LOO POO POO IN POO IN LOO POO IN POO POO POO POO POO IN POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO POO POO IN POO IN POO POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO POO IN LOO LOO POO IN LOO POO IN POO IN POO IN POO POO IN POO POO POO POO POO POO IN POO IN LOO POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO POO POO IN POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO POO POO POO POO IN POO POO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN POO IN POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO IN POO POO POO IN POO POO IN POO POO IN POO IN POO IN POO IN POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO POO IN POO POO IN POO IN POO POO IN POO IN POO POO IN POO IN POO POO POO POO IN POO POO POO IN LOO LOO POO IN POO POO POO POO POO POO IN POO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO POO IN POO POO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN POO IN POO IN POO IN POO POO IN POO IN LOO LOO POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO POO POO IN POO POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO IN POO POO IN POO POO POO POO IN POO POO POO IN POO IN POO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO IN LOO LOO POO POO IN POO POO POO IN POO POO POO POO IN POO POO POO IN LOO POO POO IN LOO POO POO POO POO POO POO IN LOO LOO POO POO POO IN POO POO IN POO IN LOO LOO POO IN POO POO IN LOO POO POO IN POO IN POO POO POO POO POO POO IN POO POO IN POO POO POO IN LOO POO IN POO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO IN LOO POO POO IN LOO POO IN POO IN POO IN POO IN LOO POO POO POO POO IN POO IN POO POO POO POO IN POO POO IN LOO POO POO POO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN POO IN LOO POO POO IN POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO POO POO IN LOO LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO POO IN LOO POO POO POO IN POO POO POO IN POO POO POO IN POO IN POO IN POO IN POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO POO IN POO IN POO IN POO IN POO IN LOO LOO POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO IN POO POO IN LOO LOO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO POO IN LOO POO POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO POO IN POO POO IN POO POO POO IN POO POO IN POO POO IN LOO LOO POO IN POO POO POO IN POO POO POO IN POO POO POO IN POO IN POO POO IN POO POO IN LOO LOO POO POO POO IN LOO POO IN POO

Were ever I go I must act tough

My privacy would be violated.
It will be spread everywhere.
Then it would easy to find on FB.

I confirm pajeet 4u

STOP LISTENING TO AN IMPERSONATOR AGAIN.
FUCK YOU CHEAP BASTARD IMPERSONATOR

You like him a nigger

I is rustled
Big pajeet reeee

That confirms you're a pajeet.

Want big man cock for small pajeet mouth

I am a sad. Pls fuck my boypussy

POO IN LOO LOO POO IN LOO POO POO POO IN LOO LOO POO IN POO POO POO IN POO POO POO POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO POO POO IN POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO POO POO IN POO POO POO POO POO POO IN POO IN LOO LOO POO IN LOO LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO LOO POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO POO POO IN POO IN LOO POO IN POO IN LOO LOO POO IN POO IN LOO LOO POO IN POO IN POO POO POO IN POO IN POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO POO IN POO IN POO IN POO POO POO POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO POO IN LOO POO IN POO IN POO POO IN LOO POO POO POO POO POO IN POO IN LOO POO POO IN LOO LOO POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO POO IN POO IN LOO LOO POO IN LOO POO POO POO IN POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO IN LOO POO IN POO POO POO POO POO POO IN LOO LOO POO IN LOO POO POO POO POO IN LOO POO POO IN LOO POO POO IN POO IN POO IN POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO POO POO POO POO IN POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO IN LOO POO POO POO IN LOO POO IN POO POO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO IN POO POO POO IN POO IN POO IN LOO POO IN POO POO POO IN POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO IN POO IN LOO LOO POO POO IN POO POO IN POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO LOO POO POO IN LOO LOO POO POO IN LOO POO IN POO POO IN LOO LOO POO POO POO IN LOO LOO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO POO IN POO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN POO POO POO POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO IN LOO LOO POO POO IN LOO LOO POO IN LOO POO POO POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO POO POO POO IN POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO POO POO IN POO IN LOO LOO POO IN POO IN LOO POO POO POO POO IN POO POO IN LOO POO POO IN POO POO POO IN POO IN LOO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO POO IN POO IN LOO POO IN LOO LOO POO IN POO POO POO IN POO POO POO POO POO IN LOO POO IN POO POO POO POO POO POO IN POO POO IN LOO POO IN POO POO IN LOO LOO POO POO POO IN POO POO IN LOO POO POO POO POO IN POO IN LOO POO IN POO POO IN POO IN POO IN POO IN LOO POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO POO POO IN POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO POO IN POO IN POO POO IN POO POO IN POO IN LOO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO POO IN LOO POO POO POO IN POO IN POO IN POO IN POO POO IN POO IN POO POO POO IN POO IN POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO IN LOO POO POO POO IN POO IN LOO LOO POO POO POO POO IN POO IN LOO LOO POO IN POO IN LOO LOO POO POO IN LOO LOO POO IN POO POO IN POO IN LOO POO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO LOO POO POO POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO POO IN POO POO IN LOO POO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO POO IN POO IN POO IN LOO LOO POO IN POO POO IN POO POO POO POO IN POO IN POO IN LOO POO IN POO POO POO POO POO IN POO POO POO POO POO IN LOO POO POO POO IN POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO IN POO POO IN POO IN POO IN LOO LOO POO POO IN POO POO IN POO POO IN LOO POO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO POO IN POO IN LOO POO IN LOO LOO POO POO POO POO IN POO IN POO POO POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO POO POO IN LOO POO POO IN POO IN POO IN POO IN LOO LOO POO IN POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO IN POO IN POO IN LOO LOO POO IN POO IN POO IN LOO POO IN POO IN LOO LOO POO POO IN POO IN LOO POO POO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO POO POO IN POO IN POO IN LOO POO POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO IN POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO POO IN POO POO IN LOO LOO POO POO POO POO IN POO POO POO IN POO IN POO IN LOO LOO POO IN LOO POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO POO POO IN LOO LOO POO POO POO IN POO IN POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO POO IN POO IN POO POO POO POO IN LOO LOO POO POO POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO LOO POO IN LOO POO POO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO LOO LOO POO POO POO POO IN POO POO POO POO IN LOO POO IN POO POO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO LOO POO POO POO POO POO IN LOO LOO POO POO POO POO POO IN POO POO IN LOO LOO LOO LOO POO POO POO IN LOO POO POO POO IN

I found a pic of OP.

Send bobs or I uncensor

Here we see fine example of a retarded poo in the loo.
Try to go to the loo at least once in your life, Rashin' ToTheLoo

I love tall gf with dildo
She put it in my poo but I hold it
Fuck you

i must shit at airpot but see sign what do?

middle is hottest gf for me

You IMPERSONATOR bitch you idiot.

No you foool.

I don't look like them fuck you.

DON'T LISTEN TO THE IMPERSONATOR.
I WISH HIS HOUSE CATCHES FIRE AND HE DIES

kek.

I need tall sexy woman
I eat my cum when I stalk her
Fuck you cheap bastard

Failing in exam doesn't mean I am illiterate.
In the past I good at maths.
Fuck you

Aw, too bad. His house isn't wired like an Indian's.