This is what Zelda has become in 2016

This is what Zelda has become in 2016.

Fortunately this is vidya and you don't have to play the game half-naked if you don't want to.

What? You mean something that's actually deviated from the formula they've been using for the past 20 years?

OH NO NOT THE SACRED COW WE CAN'T HAVE ANY CHANGE WHATSOEVER AND ZELDA IS THE BEST GAME EVER IT CAN'T BE TAINTED.

that ,menu reminds me of Dragons Dogma, I can get behind that

Now let me tell you something, I want to warm up a shivering wet Link.

This. /thread
After all the hand-holding in Skyward Sword, BoTW looks to be a SERIOUS breath of fresh air that Zelda has been needing ever since Wind Waker.
Just please let the FPS drops not be too terrible

Oh no, a boner!

What's wrong with it? I've been looking for a game where you have to care about body temp and stuff.
There's a Skyrim mod, but I really don't want to play Skyrim at all.

Yeah what fucking retards hah
We all know MM is the best game ever

What's with all these low-effort OPs lately? What's with all the anons responding seriously to them?

Halfchan is here to stay, but that doesn't mean we can't attempt to turn the thread around.

I worry. But so long as the numbers stay small and the effects of the abilities are simple it shouldn't be a problem. But the moment something like
shows up, the game is dead.

Zelda is finally an RPG

Now don't be starting that shit again.

That's Link idiot.

Zelda has always been an RPG user.

==FUCKING STOP
This isn't 4shit.This isn't Holla Forums. This isn't r/gaming. Stop posting the same one line op meme threads. It was never funny.
>>>/cuckchan/

so where are we exodussing to in 2017

No Mutants Allowed

I'd much rather clean up this place because there are none left

Where are faggots like and coming from?

It's just a Zelda thread, you can talk about the new Zelda game.

Do you actually have to care about body temp or is this just fujoshi bait?

There's nowhere left user, the traffic here as already slowed immensely as it is, and everywhere else is deader than dirt.

We'll have to start with the kike spic owner of this board.

Looks like your plan to turn threads around is derailing everything with metafaggotry.

Half chan would be my best bet. Anyone who can't deal with low quality baits and memes must be a retard.

Looks like Zelda's finally an RPG :^)

OOT/MM combined makes for the best Zelda game, any other answer is inherently wrong

it's only a matter of time until this last bastion of patriarchal oppression falls. You can't stand in the way of progress goys.

do you not realise I'm mocking the Hitman thread?

That would actually be completely, objectively true if MM had a difficulty curve to match where OOT left off. Otherwise OoT is the epic adventure with MM as the sombre sequel with a spin.