Looking for one of two things:

looking for one of two things:

1) a daedric armor replacer that simply replaces the vanilla models/textures without dicking around with the stats, ingredients required, requiring DLC, etc

OR

2) mod that allows me to replace any armor model/texture with another. for example, my favorite armor is ebony armor. i like the sleek look of it as opposed to the edgy-teen daedric with spikes and other misc protrusions. i'd like to swap daedric armor models/textures with ebondy models/textures so that it looks like i am wearing ebony, but it's really daedric

Just go to nexus and invest hours and hours looking at qt armor mods?

Armor mitigation in Skyrim will cap at 80%, or 567 without a shield. That means your Ebony Armor will likely hit the cap long before 100 smithing, making the Deadric swap completely useless.

Download the CK and change model for the armor, it's easy as fuck, you open up Deadric armor go to the model and search the archive for the ebony one.

fagit………. i just want to replace the model and texture. the skyrim engine will still think it's daedric while it will render the model and texture of ebony

what is the CK?

What are you like fucking 12?

But the end result will be the same 80% damage reduction. It won't matter what the engine thinks the character is using once the value gets to 567, which should happen long before you could get the Ebony set.

no, are you?

nothing will change. the armor that looks like ebony will smith like daedric, it will have the power of daedric, it will weigh as much as daedric, it will sell for as much as daedric, it will taste and smell like daedric. for all intents and purposes, it will be daedric, but it will fucking look like ebony you twitmaster

Yes what I proposed will achieve that exactly you underaged faggot. now use google to figure out what I'm talking about.

The appropriate response to such faggotry is to sage, anons

Yes, it will be Daedric, which will do the exact same fucking thing that Ebony armor does. What part of "Armor is capped at 567" your diseased brain didn't get?

ok reddit

Crawl back to whatever shithole you spawned in

fuk… didn;t work out so well

oshit look lmao… the temptress torso armor is in between her feet

mmmhmhmh snicker

Holy shit, go the fuck back, OP. I don't care where you came from, but you can't stay here.

Please tell me this is a fucking joke.

i did it!!!!! i am a modder now this is so cool.

now to make her a panty

bump for interset

she's perfect now. all i need to do is smith this shit and i'll be ready to take my pretty lady out to kill some dudz. thanz ppz

good now charge $9.99 for it

I'm waiting for the "merely pretending" post at this point.

Honestly, every time I see that webm, I can't help but think the original point had some truth to it. Some (((Game Journalism)) websites probably do rate games a bit lower just to get that click-bait from it's autism drones.

Then they had to go and shit up that point with blatant fan-droning.

……………………………..
………………………………….

I want a mod that replaces the shitty animations in Skyrim with animations that look good and don't functionally break the game. Is there anything out there like that?

Maybe he's an mgs writer.

……………………………………….. GEAR?!?!

Holy crap, WHAT ARE YOU?
You, the poster! What the fuck is wrong with you?
TELL ME.

doubles