What do any /a/ fags here think of this?

Thread was taken down on both /a/ on halfchan and here on infinitychan. What do you guys think of anime being thrust into the mainstream because of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/animu/res/7953.html#14439
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

yes

New marching orders from the kikes, most likely. They'll try to co-opt anime and make it 100% normalfags. lol, /a/ is going to shit.

Anime's going mainstream. When Netflix starts airing all the new ones they're producing and marketing to mainstream audiences, it'll mark the end for anime. Normalfags will rush in and do the same to anime what they did to video games, nerd culture, and the internet.

So there's nothing that can be done then? This is just a slow march to oblivion?

Obvious marketing strategy, normalfags have crept into another formerly "loser" hobby to make money off it by pandering.

How is this politics again? Why this degenerate whore is relevant?

Some recent anime had a BLACKED NTR pov scene. You tell me. The kikes will most definitely be targeting Japanese soft power from here on out. The nips will probably just perservere any way though, bless their hearts.

Ask normalfags. She's rich, bitchy and has a fat ass, that's apparently enough reason for them.

It isn't. I tried to post it on /a/ and it was gone before anybody saw it.

It's a major attack vector for ongoing subversion of the medium. Draw in a mainstream market demand to drown out the original market, and once it has collapsed they can dominate it with their content. Look at gaming, that's the future you choose if you let it happen.

Normalfags will ruin everything, INCLUDING pissbottles.
Sage, this shit belongs on /r9k/, there you'll get a pretty fucking good sperg.

I saw all the anime on Netflix, some of it was even subbed. I'd be entirely unsurprised if there was a Netflix Pepe Anime in the works. I'm Pepe RIIIIIIIICK.

Obvious slidethread is obvious. No bump from me.

More on point that cumdumpster is full of shit and she knows it. Someones giving her cash to push it behind the scenes. Odds are kikes are both trying to kosher it since a good chunk of decent meme material is anime and the markets fucking massive so of COURSE they want in on it. Plus all the lolicon hentai they could ever want.

Nothing more nothing less now bugger off this isn't politics and you know it OP.

Shes got bad taste for anime

I tried posting it elsewhere, but it got pruned immediately. I'd love to have a nice little tread on /a/ but it keeps getting deleted. The janitors are out in full force tonight.

8ch.net/animu/res/7953.html#14439

Think its already stated that places like crunchyroll and netflix are getting funding from (((Them)). Trying to co opt a piece of entertainment they dont have full control just yet.

I'd argue it's more a culture subversion which impacts politics gradually through upstream contamination. It's a similar insidious threat to how the education system influences political discourse and decisions made decades from now. Something worth paying attention to.

They can't co-opt the past though. All the classics will still be out there. Best to save them now before they're (((edited))).

Let's claim back anime from the normies, like we did with pepe.
Tweet her your weirdest pictures

Spoiler that shit user, my virgin eyes don't deserve this

This is not new. They have been trying to sell anime to normies for decades. It always fails. Enjoy the shit show user, because this shit always ends in disaster. When they push anime into the main stream it means that there is a writer shortage in jew land. This is a good omen, it means that the regressive left has run out of propagandists that can generate revenue.

Pls meme responsibly

this is part of the multi-tentacle strategy to pry open Japan's borders. think about it.

That is called a redpilling opportunity, newfag.

>Japan doesn't give a fuck, continues to produce anime like always cucks in worst Korea continue to make bootleg crap anime for Netflix, just as how all NTR doujins comes from worst Korea

Maybe if you lurked some you'd know /a/ had already discussed it to death in the thread that already existed for that show which you couldn't be bothered to use the catolog to find?

Did you happen to save any salt from that?

Leftist twats will get triggered as fuck by DitF. The opening few minutes are devoted to establishing the utmost importance of female-male pairing both personally and to fulfill duties to society using a traditional symbol of marriage.
Then there's the mecha.

I DON'T WANT TO CHECK THOSE DIGITS!
Please Japan, spare us.

guess they are the new marching orders

It won't work, anime is too weird for normalfags. CN has tried it with Toonami for decades. What you get are casual fans that quickly become bitter and disenfranchised when they see 75% of anime is harems and slice of life. Those people cry on the internet for several years about moe/fanservice/etc killing anime and they they "grow out" of it. Those fairweather fans cause bubbles in the western license/dub industry that eventually pop.
Meanwhile Japan will cater to the otaku audience, because defying them can crash entire studios. Otaku autism is nothing to scoff at, if western niche hobbyists had their consumer habits SJWs would never have gained ground in vidya or comics. On rare occasion some westaboos will toss out something aimed at a western audience for something different, that's about it.

Autists really wreck kike plans don't they? If the kikes were serious about killing western civilization they would just hand every nerd a free sex robot. I think most autists would stop caring if each of them had a waifu w/ 20 lbs of pussy & ass, thank god the kikes are far too greedy and shortsighted to do that.