HAPPENING! David Hogg busted as “21 Jump Street”

Posted this on 4chan and it got raided by shills. This upload (Snapchat video I presume) is dated March 1st (date of upload only). It shows another student asking why his “debate partner is a 25 year old from CA”. His reaction is at first “WTF” and then kind of shock. If this was taken after the shooting when he returned to school, he would have blown it off as people have been calling him out on it for days. Some say “well he was back in school last week when video uploaded”. Fine, and on March 2nd, he was on Bill Maher’s show in LA, which started filming at 5:30PM, so it would be reasonable to assume he was already in CA on 3/1. I’m just posting it, judge for yourselves :)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=400635687045605&id=229812467461262&refsrc=https://m.facebook.com/BigLeaguePolitics/videos/400635687045605/&_rdr
archive.is/p7Zbs
squawker.org/analysis/crisishogg/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reported and fuck off

OP is a gigantic faggot, but there's some validity in his post.

This guy gives off weird "vibes", so it wouldn't be surprising if he were in bed with spooks. But that said, if we find any proof of this then I can't imagine how much of a shit storm it would cause.

I’m posting it in multiple forums and spreading the word.

They more it’s out the more people see it

Fair enough, then consider it a kike free first post

How do we validate a fucking snapchat? I really have no clue how to do that. It seems weird. Are they back in school already? Where would this be taken at? It seems odd.

They went back to school last Wednesday, but these “little darlings” are a media circus right now. Who knows. I’m just posting it because somebody was calling him out and he looked surprised

Not like free, the kikes are behind all of this (literally in this case!!)

Kike, not like. Guess apple doesn’t like that word

何?

Have a bump. Anyone want to go the distance on this one?

Are you mentally deficient? It's clearly one of his friends, his debate partner, mocking the "he's a 25yo crisis actor/mkultra'd exfoliated methhead" narrative. I'm making no claims on the validity of either of those hypotheses but it's plainly obvious what that kid's intent is. Lurk more faggot.(Astroturf)

I was waiting for a metal guitar solo but was disappointed

The look on his face says otherwise. If it’s a joke being played that fine, it’s nothing. No harm done, but if it’s not a joke and this video was taken before the shooting………

Remember too, he was new to the school and didn’t have many friends at all. He’s a loser

he's an undercover cop with no badge, useless

Attempting to prove intent. This IP address.
How is the weather in Tel Aviv?

This shit was on Twitter a week ago

The absolute state of Holla Forums

why would they be worried about debate partners immediately after a school shooting

May be a hoax to make the right look stupid

m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=400635687045605&id=229812467461262&refsrc=https://m.facebook.com/BigLeaguePolitics/videos/400635687045605/&_rdr

this has been posted in the hogg thread
but need to be reposted so more see it

Whatever it is though, it’s clear that these “kids” are being used by the anti-gun lobby to push an agenda and are, without a doubt, compensated extremely well for their efforts (especially when they remember their lines)

They all seem pretty jovial considering their shoah just happened a few weeks ago.

It's almost like the shooting was some big hoax to push disarming citizens.

was he taking a survey of lamp posts to find out how anti-semitic they are?

There's so much evidence against this shooting
Is this why they shut down Alex Jones? They could not make this more obvious.

One of the many reasons the filtermerchant was blocked

It's obviously sarcasm. They want people to run with it so they can point at the "conspiracy theorists" who were so dumb that they took a joke literally.

Jumping straight to questions of sanity and mental fitness, desperate much?

How would you know faggot? Just shut up

Shoo shoo ZOG Jew.

Shit nigger. Bump.

Last we heard from (((david hogg))) he said he wouldnt be going back to school until after the goyim are disarmed, so unless he is back at school then your explanation does not hold any water.

Maybe people would have posting histories if you wouldn’t ban everyone you fucking dumb turkroach

flip de images anons

forgot to archive.is/p7Zbs

"we all thought it was a drill, we were told by our teachers that we would have an active shooter drill"

This is the most succinct and accurate description of the jewish mind ever written.

kek this pretty much confirms him to be a psychotic nutcase.

Congratulation David, now every gun owner in the country actually does want to hurt you!

So he's pretty much admitting hat he has a personality disorder.

also appreciate the fact that he apparently edited the end cut abruptly on the YT archive of this livestream..prbly because he didnt like the direction the answers were going…

It would be lulzy as fuck if his handlers shot him in the face. Which, if he really is 25 and the heat starts to become too much, they will do. Heck his pig father is probably in some masonic type bullshit and will be the one called upon to do it.

All of this is further b8 to finalize the list of places the kikes are about to shut down.
t. user who has seen the consequences of questioning Hogg, Child of the Zog's Validity.

What have you guys done?
People seriously posting this shit now.

squawker.org/analysis/crisishogg/

This is just a kid who saw his friends die, how fucked up are you all.

He's an adult propagandist and shall be punished. Just like all the traitors will.

bombard's body language got demonitized the second she did a video about hogg.

I will pay a nigger to rape ol' hoggy and his fibber dad to death while they livestream it on faceberg
Related

OP you're a low-energy faggot.
They've been doing this shit on social media to "troll" the "conspiracy theorists".
Pics related.

This. I'm confused why the anons who called this out for being a set up fake got banned. I want to add someone about autism and not understanding sarcasm but we'll just leave this at that.

He was hiding in a closet recording people and "interviewing" them whilst whispering they needed more diversity fellate a gun you faggot

if only there was a reason

I think Hogg might be too young to understand that reference.

Confirmed fake

What astounds me is how he and the mutt became verified on Twitter because: reasons.

Yes, and his poll found that lampposts are not anti-Semitic unless radicalized by rope.

I still think he's the same 27 year meth head.
Either that or they are from the same cloning vat.
CIA/illuminfaggi asset, uses meth to keep weight off so he can pose as a kid.

isn't it getting tiresome
there must be low moral in your fartbox

I mean, the reboot film was only a few years ago

Kids who see their friends die don't go to laugh on Ellen. Any kid today would be nearly catatonic.

But he never saw anyone die. He hid in a classroom and did interviews. IIRC he wasn't even in the same building.

Well congratulations, you got yourself caught. Now what's the next step of your master plan?

Anons really did make some great contributions to exposing this hoax. Great work, Holla Forums.

I read somewhere that the police in florida have arrest quotas and were told not to arrest students.

Anyone got any links about this?

Yeah, the fucking text says "my debate partner is a crisis actor"