Kek does anyone really think this is real?

Kek does anyone really think this is real?

kek you made the thread again
epic win!

Where’s other thread? Also was on tv.

It's real PLEB

it got bumplocked because even the halfwit mods know that flat-earthers are full retard

How is this flat earth? Because if fake means that earth is flat? Who is retarded here?

WEW

While it looks fake and generated there are reasonable reasons to conclude why it would apear that way. The problem with flat earther's is that they have to misrepresent numerous experiments, math, and observations in order to make their theories and ideas fit. No flat earther will redo the experiments that show the earth is spherical because they suck and are dishonest.

ignoring evidence is exactly what flat earthers do

Sup cumskin spammer, I was wondering when you'd start this autistic shit again.

Such as? Can you name one? See now you’re stuck because all you can do is talk out of your ass, when someone asks you to specify all you can do is change the subject or report the thread. You are sub-nigger levels of retarded .

Pls answer

Such as putting a camera on a rocket and seeing Earth from space

Example?

see

Thanks for proving my point

That looks like something from those live action Adult Swim shows.

thanks for proving my point

HAHAHAHA

I don't think it's real, I know it's real.
Meanwhile you believe the Earth is flat, top kek. You're probably just baiting anyways so it's not worth getting into an actual argument. But go ahead and keep posting this epic "proof" videos you have, they are quite amusing

It's just as fake as Santa Claus. The real behind the scenes footage is right in front of you, and you refuse to believe it. An actual gif of the sound studio used, and you don't believe it. Just wow.

No, you don't, Winston. That's the point. Video doesn't mean shit these days and haven't for a very long time.

The way I see it. If people are so fucking delusional and believe the earth is flat, I'm going to take a page from their book and delude myself into thinking there aren't people that fucking stupid.

The way I see it. If people are so fucking delusional and believe the holocaust didn't happen, I'm going to take a page from their book and delude myself into thinking there aren't people that fucking stupid.

The way I see it. If people are so fucking delusional and believe the wage gap isn't real, I'm going to take a page from their book and delude myself into thinking there aren't people that fucking stupid.

The way I see it. If people are so fucking delusional and believe the out of Africa theory isn't real, I'm going to take a page from their book and delude myself into thinking there aren't people that fucking stupid.

Erf is flat

Welcome ta erf, cept u bin hur da hole time havin u u alien freek

Erf so flat i c ur mums fat ass all da way frum over hur tbh

Erf so flat even azns got bigger tiddies

Erf so flat da cumskins canna evn comprehen' tbh
yakub nevr shudda cre8d u tbh

smdh

Ayo if erf aint flat y havnt aliens smashd n 2 us by now?
fukkin cumskins dum as hell

Flattards please go back to your containment board >>>/flathorizon/

You seem nervous rabbi.

AYYY

yo if erf aint flat den explain ships disappeering off tha horizin
DEY FALLIN OFF U DUM CUMSKINS

kek
>>>/cuckchan/

Hitler noo erf wuz flat, dats y cumskins kill him

t. ayylien and enlitemd jooish overlords

bruh if u look hard nuff at da horizin u can c god lookin back atchoo

kim jong uno foun out erf is flat wen he tunnild to souf korea, which dont real bcuz south implies deres poles onna b ball

fuk man

No one wants to watch an hour Plus schitzo conspiracy. give a synopsis of that shit.

For the first time ever they were allowed by jewtube to go into a livestream video and make changes.
You’re the one unable to trust their own eyes and intuition. Stay asleep, dumbass.

Why did this faggot have to try and ruin the opening to Heavy Metal?

How do you know that?

Watch the vid ffs.

Make a shorter video or give us the timestamp proving it.

18:50

Nothing is there.

oh my God, I can't believe they fixed the video so it shows the visual from the right booster instead of the same one.
Total conspiracy. They clearly wanted to hide flat earth.

It's David Bowie's corpse driving that Tesla. He made a deal with Musk before his death. And he was always singing about space and shit. Mark my words.

Wat. He goes over it again at 36:00

So why doesn’t it say fixed or edited? Why is spacex the first and only company allowed to edit live footage without having to reupload?

you realize that gif is of the shuttle opening up to expose the car, right? That's not studio walls, that's the inside of the shuttle

If a dinosaur was driving the car would you still believe it was real?

I don't care, real or not it's a fucking waste of time and resources.

Kek does anyone think Star Trek is real?

It's fake again. I'm honestly starting to doubt "scientists" more and more these days. Maybe flat-earth is true.

fuck off morons

Name one thing that disproves the big bang

dese nuts

The video is fake, because Musk wants retards to buy his shitty cars.
Now, ask yourself the reason question:
Why are there so many private sector forays into space travel if it's not possible? Musk, Branson, that crazy Russian.

Why would they spend all this money to do something that isn't possible, then pretend it is and keep doing the same shit?

Meant real question.

Musk admitted FakeX isn’t ''private’’. NASA gets $50 million a day for CGI images, it’s obviously a lucrative enterprise.

It would be really cool if the earth was flat. Then we could colonize the lands that supposedly lay beyond the ice walls.

What money does Musk make?
He spends billions on rockets then his car sales plummet because he can't produce them fast enough.

Nice green screen.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES. YOU PEOPLE ONLY EXIST TO DISCREDIT ANY MEANINGFUL INVESTIGATION BY SHOWING UP AND SPOUTING CONSISTENTLY REFUTED SHIT SO IT WILL NEVER BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AGAIN. EVERY FUCKING TIME SOMETHING BIG IS HAPPENING ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANOTHER YOU ASSHOLES SHOW UP BY THE DOZENS TO SHITPOST FLATSHIT ALL OVER EVERY BOARD, AND IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME IMAGES, SAME TEXT, AND SAME EVERYTHING YOU FUCKING USE. A GOOD CHUNK OF YOU ARE FOR SURE CIA AGENTS, BUT THE REST OF YOU ARE JUST MKULTRA-TIER ZOMBIES WITH NO FUCKING BRAIN.

This but unironically.

Still don't care if the world is flat.

Duper’s delight? Who knows. The reason you’re stuck on that point is psychological: by sticking to “why” you can avoid the what and never have to think about it.

If I don't question the properties of electricity, it doesn't make the light bulb turn on when the switch is off.

Make an argument articulating why the private sector spends billions for something that isn't possible.
Make an argument articulating how there are tens of thousands of people working in space travel, plus even more working in related sectors, yet none of them claim the Earth is flat. Surely one of those grad students must want to blow the whistle and become a hero.
Make an argument articulating why, when you go to the pier with a $20 telescope, the mast of a ship comes into view before the hull, but still maintain the notion that the sun disappearing is because it's far away.
Make an argument articulating why sun can be seen travelling in a parabolic arc (or, using FE ideas, a straight line) across the horizon, instead of making a banked turn to right when facing what a compass points to as East.

Make an argument articulating why Flat Earth conspirators aren't MK Ultra/controlled opposition to make other conspiracy theorists look insane and refute their ideas out of hand without checking the evidence.