Will Herren / ABC7 - "Magic the Gathering players struggling to weed out sex offenders" (feat...

Will Herren / ABC7 - "Magic the Gathering players struggling to weed out sex offenders" (feat. Jeremy Hambly and Lou Colagiovanni)

archive.is/BVilo

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/ellen-ladowsky/pedophilia-and-star-trek_b_5857.html
nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/trekkies/n9511?snl=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The most pressing political issue of our time

They expected a bunch of shitty comic store goons to do background checks? The same goons that only got involved in the "judging" and hosting to get the free shit they handed them to push their crack?
Fuck em. Let it burn.

SSHHOOCCKKKEERR

The only people I ever saw play this game were disgusting ugly faggot weirdos, not even the cool kind of weirdos you can bullshit and say nigger with

Bump

I'm surprised this made enough waves to get media coverage.
It won't be enough but its the start of a pushback against SJWotC and the corruption of /tg/ and Holla Forums

old news, glad it's memestream now though

it's weird it even took root, considering not even vidya, (((hollywood))) or handegg can ignore the loss in profits.
at least pozzed comics is dying
not sure what's happening in /tg/ though, aside from this story

Reminder that Yugioh is /our game/.

hi kampfy, how's the weather in instantbul?

Immediately brought this to mind.

huffingtonpost.com/ellen-ladowsky/pedophilia-and-star-trek_b_5857.html

MTG user here.

1. Wizards of the Coast (aka WOTC, the subsidiary of Hasbro that manages MTG)
are a bunch of flaming liberal faggots that support Pedos, antifa and other shit. This is why they banned Jeremy and other MTG players that extol Right-Wing virtues or post Pepe memes.

2. They've been cutting down on the card quality, to make more money which they are funneling into an online "Hearthstone" clone. Basically they are trying to abandon physical cards.

3. The MTG player base is dying, this year is the 25th anniversary and they've been losing around 12% player base each year for the last 5 years.

4. WOTC threw the physical stores under the bus this year with a set called "Eternal Masters". Basically Card Stores are barely profitable, in return, WOTC supposedly gives the stores exclusive access to premium products like "Vault" sets and "Eternal" sets. This year WOTC didn't do that, they sold it to Walmart and Target and promoted them on their website.

5. MTG is dead, if you want the expensive cards
Just google-fu till you find chinese "proxies". They are a couple dollars, depending on which chinese proxy supplier you find, they can pass for tournament play. EASY.

Friendly reminder that MTG universe has child abuse itself.

Neckbeard game has people jerking it to lolis, big surprise…

These are largely harmless basement dwellers just like japanese loli otakus and not Pizzagate elites with child torture chambers.

Fuck me is the kike desperate to shit on classic Trek. Did Shatner dent one of their cars and drive off or something? Between Discovery and it's blatant shills, USS Callister and now this, you have to wonder…

There is either shilling or stupidity on the first few comments. The story is was talked about a lot a few months ago and everyone on Holla Forums should be aware of it by now.

Partisan Democrats took over WotC and banned a journalist from reporting on them or using their products because he had voted for Trump. They justified it by making up stories falsely accusing him of harassing people. The journalist did some digging (and had a lot of fans sending him stories) and found out that WotC and its parent company Hasbro, the giant childrens' toy company, are protecting a group of pedophiles and sex criminals.

how are they protecting them exactly? just hiding names, or refusing to release evidence, not cooperating with investigators etc. with stuff like the #metoo movement in full swing how exactly does a business successfully protect known sex predators?

Wizards of the coast is of the ghey

.t /tg/

Everyone knows it's the trannies. They're infiltrating hobbies that they can influence young boys and make more of them.

The fact that the offenders are being hidden makes it more conspicuous.

Think about it the entire purpose of SJW colonization of male hobbies is to try to cut off one of the last few sources children can see healthy male bonding and competitiveness.

Yu-gi-oh is still cool, right? Like I don't have to delete my games do I?

(((>>11341677)))
Yeah fuck the kids am I right? Let em all get raped it surely won't make more broken mentally ill adults when they grow up and contribute to the collapse of civilization. I mean it is much more important to start arguements on Holla Forums and try and spread apathy and discontent than it is to address fundamental sickness in society and the (((elements))) that take advantage of it.

Because it's more or less a hands-off separate entity. Magic the gathering judges are independent or something, Mister Metokur did some videos about this. WotC keeps a "hands off" approach to these kinds of things which is how it got so out of hand and so fast, because theres literally 0 background checks for who can be a magic the gathering judge.
Thats what I remember. So it's like a recruiting ground for pedophiles and perverts.

Seriously. Any card game that can be played by children only attracts one kind of "adult"

I used to play MTG while growing up. Playing with friends was a good time but the "tournament" level was full of these fat assholes. I didn't understand at first. You would sometimes walk into a venue look at a table of ten guys and not a single one could fit in their chair. Most of them have low level desk jobs that get them just enough disposable income to afford a place to live and "healthy" amount food. Most of them also run "card shops." In other words they spend hours of their free time every week trying to buy and sell the cards in bulk as if they were stocks but rarely get anything out of it and when they do it's on the order of a few hundred dollars.

Sometimes you get a lanky white engineer or an Asian doctor in their 30s that play because they have so much money on their hands they don't know what to do with it, but almost all of players are fat fucks who hate themselves and are looking for a way to feel important. To them that's spending hours sitting on their ass playing a children's card game and getting to sneer and lord over anyone they beat. It always amazed me how much satisfaction they got from what is basically just rolling dice.

They all have power complexes that they can't act on in their daily lives. It doesn't surprise me in the least that any of them would go after children.

Pretty dumb comparison tbh chess can be played by children, poker can also be played by children.

Shit I didn't read the entire thread. I am in no way advocating child abuse. This is a legal disclaimer which serves to explicitly state I do not in anyway condone child abuse.

Thomas Baker

My cousin still collects these, even does tournaments. I grew out the cardboard jew a decade ago during the Pokemon craze.

These fuckers wouldn't be so fat if they put down the fucking starch and vegetable oil.

Gas yourself, you fat loser

Pathfinder is babbys first tapletop and takes the worst parts of 3e, simplifies it, and diversifies the setting. For example Barbarian and Paladin classes use "her" while describing the classes, the example paladin is a negress, etc

/tg/ calls it pozfinder for a reason, user.

I am actually on my way to push past 2000 elo rating

I'm shocked, shocked

Catchy as fuck.

I new a guy back in the day who would show up to D&D games with two(2) two liter sodas, two(2) full rotisserie chickens, and a napsack full of chips and candies.
He would leave with maybe a quarter of a chicken, and some candy.

This is what drove me away from the tabletop scene. There is no more dense collection of weak minded scum than your average college gaming club. I might be convinced to play with friends someday… if I had friends

I used to play Bloodbowl with a buddy from the Coast Guard. There was a comic shop with an ancient basement dedicated to tabletop games and we went there to play with their pieces. One night my buddy was running late, so I went to the attic where the D&Ders played. I was shooting the shit about historical wars with some of the nerds when I heard gasping and straining coming from the staircase. After several breaks, around the corner trudges the fattest fucker I have ever seen in my life, draped in a massive sweatsuit, panting and weezing like he just ran for his life from a pack of wild niggers. And then a little old lady followed "Hey Gary" said the nerds. "Hey Gary's mom." I about shit my pants. "Okay, I'll see you guys later" said user. The way the floorboards were bowing, I was terrified the attic was going to collapse. Not three months later, I was told there was going to be a funeral for the lardass. It was all I could not to yell duh at them.

Ok, Im out of the loop with tabletop games and all that, but is this lard ass into man crack or something?

He went to an event and took pictures with all the exposed butt cracks he could find.
Wizards gave him a one year ban for body shaming.

You know thats how this began

good informative post

Magic's been a lost cause since Marcadian Masques at least, possibly even earlier. It's been all tryhard shit and agenda driven since then.

Well shit user. I bought my first deck and like 10 booster packs 11 then a couple more as the months progressed, years ago. Got super excited and played everybody who had the slightest interest and got gud then I was told I had to buy new cards and I couldn't use the old cards again.

How fucking Jewy is WOTC?

The only /our game/ card games are the ones which use cheap universal standard playing cards.

Collector card games, like sports cards, are completely Jewish.

Had to post this.

"Before you use that defibrillator on me, is that running on open source software?"

I'm pretty sure you meant to post this.

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/trekkies/n9511?snl=1

I have a friend who is trekkie. He is kind a full blown SJW. He is almost 30 yo. He had a girlfriend once like when he was 18 who was a suicide girl, who was a stripper and eventually killed herself with drugs. He hasnt had a gf since. He is one of the smartest people i know. I mean cognitively. He can solve any puzzle or is very savy with numbers and creative. Yet I feel he totally wasting his life with simple alcoholism, smoking and video games. He is essensially a manchild. His whole life is just about gaming. what is disturbing is that he is playing with young boys agen 15-12. It had my spidersense tingling. I dont think he would hurt anyone, but he might be a pedo.

He has lived in dorm rooms with other sjw his entire life. With extreme rainbowflag pride type faggots. When he went to study and i hadnt seen him for years when we started hanging together i could tell he was changed man.

He is full on scifi series and books from stargate to star treck and that british series called dr who. They also play board games together. I dont think they do magic the gathering.

His whole facebook feed is about star treck, George Takei, dr who, stuff. He surrounds himself with people who signal liveral values. Lots of signaling, which is off putting for me.

What i think this is… we might have stumpled onto something big here. I suggest pollacks look for George Takei, star treck and dr who communities. I think they might have huge connections to organized sjw pedophile community.

I feel like this might have some merit.

Star Treck and Dr Who are both attract very shit tear liberals and SJW,

I own a FLGS and Magic is our bread and butter. The new rules are in place for us to do background checks and we're doing them.

What the problem is, that they aren't giving us a way to report to them findings and what specific background checks to do. It IS up to the stores to enforce it, and that is the biggest problem.

Hasbro is half-assing it to cover themselves, that's all.

It's always sad when you see super intelligent people living these kind of lives.

Dr Who attracts the 'professor variety' of SJW's, those who fancy themselves as intellectual powerhouses.
Star Trek is utopian si-fi fantasy for run of the mill SJWs.

Fucking hell I leave the hobby for a few years and when I get back it's turn into literal pedoshit. I knew WotC were greedy like Jews but I didn't think they'd let things get like this.

More and more, scarlet letters are returning. It always takes a mistreated bourgeois to change 'criminal justice' conditions, the proles are always happy with more blood (until it's their own).

If it weren't for us incel robots, y'all wouldn't even have chans to shitpost on. A bit more respect is due.

Checking those sweet 344 dubs!

IHazUrInter has been down for a long time, so no idea where #wotc went…

What do you expect from traumatized social outcasts. Unless the intelligence is verbal+interpersonal, highly intelligent kids are chewed up by their peers and spat out by high school. So many drop out of society because humans still human, and employers emphasize "crew/group fit" over acumen. The more the high IQ can replace humans with machines, the more fitting the world becomes to us!

Apparently SF&F was/is chock full of pedos. See pic related.

Y'all would be joyed to hear that one is a flaming christfag, from personal conversations. She had a hard start that's for sure!

Reported, pedo

Just do a credit history check, that way a background check was done and you don't have to get your hands dirty in some stupid socjus shit deployed against incels!

fucking spit out my iced tea, god damn user.