Ghoul Magoala

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS
Holla Forums , HOW MANY PEOPLE SAID SAVING MONEY ON EARTH WAS BRILLIANT ?!
Holla Forums , SAVE THOSE LIVES STILL LIVING !

Shigeru Miyamagala

Why they didn't just call it a Cougrex is beyond me. It's a much more fitting name

(checked)
it would sound like a furry cousin of the tigrex

Which is basically what it is. Same stance, same movement method; about the only difference is the fur.

The tigrex has a trex head, the cuga, does not. Therefore "cougrex" would be an inappropriate name.

According to the games, the Kut-Ku and a Gendrome are both bird-wyverns, yet look nothing alike in. I'm simply suggesting that the Nargacuga and the Tigrex are part of the same family, given that they both behave and look so similar.

this tbh, famtrios

No, I'm saying you can't put Rex into its name because it doesn't resemble a T-Rex

It's more of a Panther, anyways.
But that sounds like a bad black metal band.

Will we ever get another monster as edgy as Gore Magala?

You mean kawaii.

I get your point, but just having the Latin suffix "rex" (meaning King) is not exclusive to T-Rex. So to describe it as King of the Cougar's as to the Tigrex being King of the Tigers would not be inaccurate.

I just liked the name Cougrex after reading translated bestiary pages for MHP2G. It was listed as a common nickname for the Narga and fankly sound a whole lot better than Niggercougar.

Oh, did not know that means king. That makes it sound a lot more appropriate

What else are you going to call a lightning lizard wolf?

To be fair, Jinouga sounds much better than Zinogre.

In fact, the nip names generally do sound better.
I mean, cmon.

They sound almost the exact same, though.

Zinogre sounds like some SJW pronoun though

I don't see it
Give us some to compare.

A shitty name for a shitty monster

Lets break down how the name works
evokes the idea of a djinn (pronounced jĭn) or genie, something mystical. at least to me it does
first letter of "Zap" a word that has connection to electricity. perhaps the rest of the "in" was a carry over from the original pronunciation.
Kind of sounds like the Japanese version trying to say Ogre as in a giant beast.

I will agree that Nibblesnarf is a pretty silly name.

Dinovaldo sounded menacing. Glavenus sounded like a projectile sex toy.

Now, when you break it down, I can see it. I guess I just got used to Jinouga instead of Zinogre from playing translated nip versions.

Niblesnarf will always be Hoppu to me, even though both names kind of sound silly.

At least we agree that it's a shitty monster.

Glavenus sounds like the name of a Konami shmup ship.

I played Portable 3rd first, too, but it never bothered me as it was almost the exact same pronunciation, just spelled different. Plus, imagine how most westerners would have tried to pronounce "Jinouga" if they had left it alone.

Post more.

FIORE DE ROSA

There is no more