Ideas for a Requiem Vampire Knight game

So there is this epic comic that has this Warhammer 40k aesthetic rather than being capeshit. This is the premise:

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Requiem-Vampire-Knight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My nigga.
Problem is, a Requiem game would be much much much too edgy and problematic for modern developers to handle.

The most important part would be to have things count down rather than up. So if there are RPG-esque stats, you start at 100 and decrease them to become more powerful.

I would certainly love to have the opportunity of fighting something like pic related. And its probably why it wouldn't get made.

Yeah its stupid because everything in Résurrection is in reverse.

Would it be more or less problematic than an Orc Stain game where cutting off and fossilizing dicks is a gameplay mechanic?

Dick cutting is very empowering.

You wouldn't happen to have a dl link floating around for that, would you?
I remember starting that comic and really enjoying it but never found the whole thing.
The werewolf-riding bitch was always entertaining.

The first 9 issues can be found here
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Requiem-Vampire-Knight

Nobody seems to know what happened to the tenth issue, right?

In my opinion Requiem is the cool kind of edgy, the sort that belongs on a metal album cover, as opposed to "Tryhard sociopath asshole who constantly teleports behind you in order to get to high school". There's a lot of world building, lots of details given through the visuals and text, and the setting exists and plays itself out as opposed to feeling like a theme park ride, even though the core theme is a bizzaro world in every way possible.

What would be too edgy to make is something like a comic about a bullied kid getting revenge on the bullies, and it's based on the author being bullied IRL. There's not much you could work with that unless you went lower concept, like how Tails Get Trolled went from Tails getting trolled to the brainchild of an absolute madman.

Orc Stain's great, I need to check if there's any new issues made and available. That said, the whole dickcutting thing isn't a big focus except for one character, since it's more about orcs being orcs and everything being made out of fleshy bits and bone.

There's a thread for it on Holla Forums where I actual caught this beauty and the share thread had 8-10 for a bit but they're gone now.

But sadly I don't think anything besides the comic can come out of it since there's TOO MUCH to work with for scope. Kinda like 40K but even harder to translate to a side story and you have to smash it with Vampire the Masquerade stuff. The best I can think of is being a freshly resurrected vamp and being tasked with dealing a burgeoning rebellion that's growing among the citizens and dealing with the occasional mass influx (like 23rd century Britain).

And assuming someone could reasonably come up with something, you'd need a dev team that's 1. Talented to make something with such a massive scale 2. not cucked enough to follow thorugh with the edgy shit and do it well.

I actually did save Issue 10's pages before the thread hit bump lock. I am gonna upload them here and see what other anons think.

This comic is metal as fuck holy shit.

I have them too but I don't know how to break them apart to post, thanks user.

Here's the thread with the rest save for two
>>>Holla Forums707896

It's even published in the Heavy Metal magazine, so yeah.

Think you might've missed a page between the third and fourth image since there's no "26" label.

Anyways, we need a game where you play as someone who looks like fucking pic related, or at least has someone like this as a boss fight.

Requiem is like what 40K was originally, an over the top edgy situation where it's supposed to be played straight by everyone involved but the viewers cant help but find it ridiculous. I think it can work pretty good as game.
We'd probably have to stick humanoid, but what would the best protagonist choice be? Should there be a questionnaire\personality quiz to begin with, like in Vampire the Masquerade to decide your Hell Form?
Even then, what kind of shit would we do in hell?

Neat. This might work better as a cuhrayzee action game with unique characters for the different factions

Comic is good, but this is ideaguy tier.

Fuck… Thanks for pointing it out.

Given the many monstrous races at your disposal, it probably be best if it allowed you to make your own character. From the top of my head I can imagine the following available playable choices:

Well, given the place is in constant state of conflict and every race is fighting for domination with the vampires on the top of the food chain, there is a load of stuff to do. You wouldn't necessarily be restricted to work in the same faction as the race you chose because the Japanese vampire is working with the ghouls against Count Dracula.

I remember dropping it because for hundreds of pages story didn't go anywhere and it was one fucking huge filler.
The same reason I dropped spawn.

Anyway, does anyone have the torrent with this shit being complete? Or it is still ongoing.

It's still being completed but the issue user posted here is the latest far as I know, you can find most of the rest on the Holla Forums thread I linked, 8 and 9 can be found at the link posted

Post the werewolf talking mad shit to the lizard fucks.

New issue?