ITT vidya that stood the test of time

ITT vidya that stood the test of time

Dubious.

At least name the games in the file names m80

Fuck off m8

What's the game in the first picture? I remember a friend used to paly it a lot.

Fuck off

This is a video game board not a screenshot one you fucking faggot

Yes.

learn2reverseimage, newfag

go back whence you came you cuck.

MY LORD?

Then why did you ask? Just pretending to be retarded?
Then stop posting, jackass.

Best RTS game of all time, only game that I enjoy playing as much now as I did 16 years ago. Starcraft can go suck a dick.

Only time a game can be outdated is if it was designed with an older and counter-intuitive control scheme in mind, like OoT or Resident Evil.

bumping this thread

I hated Starcraft the most because it didn't have formations. It feels like even modern RTS like SupCom still don't really do formations as good as AoE2 did.

Have some formation autism.

I'd give it a pass, except I have disdain for all of the starcraft fanboy plebs. aoe 1 came out in 1997 and was still superior.

that's probably the only thing that annoys me in SupCom, maintaining certain formations.

AoE 1 is pretty passable even today, and the custom multiplayer maps were pretty fun

The pathfinding still pisses off, even when I first played it

As if that one autist doing only mario 64 videos wasn't enough.

meant for

It isn't the most liked around here, but fuck you guys, it was good and it still is.

I am not going to watch a video about how different characters blink. Maybe glitches or bugs or things that make the game more challenging/fun, but I can only take so much autism.

RCT1 and 2 and Dungeon Keeper are still the best management games of all time.

(checked)
Halo had some nice touches, lots of little details for the time. The shooting feels lackluster but the weapon variety is nice.

Yeah, the shooting mechanics faults are especially obvious when you play on higher difficulty, I've noticed. There's little reason to ever pick up anything but the plasma pistol.
Multiplayer, at least, is different for that, though. Plasma pistol is still good, just not that good.

Still, everything else was cool. One of the better shooter stories I've run into.

Vanilla wow is still fun as fuck just look at nostalrius, I had tons of fun with my friends when we were playing again

It did have formations, albeit there were kind of hidden and you probably needed to be a gook to "find" them in the game.
Around 3:30 in embed.

Images don't display for me, so I don't know if it has been mentioned, but Thief 1 for sure.

I liked Halo.

I like your taste

I'd have to agree because it actually feels fresh after 10 years of codlikes.

Railroad Tycoon 3
Mario 64
SSB: Melee

CAN'T PLACE THAT THERE MYLORD

CAN'T PLACE THAT THERE M'LORD

Speaking of RTS, i have a fucking fetish for this game, i don't even know man.

Which game is the third one?

It had a pretty good modding community.

Starlancer you fucking philistine.

Sorry m8, i only played FreeLancer

The game is crashes galore on win7

I hear their making a sequel

No it don't.

Yeah, it's called STAR CITIZEN, lmoa!!

it the original is anything to go by it should be pretty good!

Bump

Chris?

Surprisingly, Nintendo uploaded his games into the eshop.

We'll be playing this until the end of time, gentlemen.

Fuck you

It's like you niggers didn't even try.

the people loathe you sire

Everybody likes Halo on 8/v/

Video Games. Do. Not. Have. A. Expiration. Date.

Though much like a fine wine, the older it gets it sometimes gets more difficult to swallow.

Splinter Cell aged really well.

Been playing it on my CRT, oh man, looks so good.

what gaem is the first one? i remember seeing that before somewhere

google sez conqueror 1086 ad

there have been worthy games inspired by it, but nothing really does master of magic better than master of magic.

my dark skinned companion. shame it wont run on windows 7. i dont find fault with avernum though.

I prefer exile over avernum for the party size and spell list.

Breath of Fire 3 and 4

Been playing Halo PC lately. Fun and addicting. I've also rekindled my love for the soundtrack.

it was a good game, but it won't be remembered in a decade
Here's your you

its certainly streamlined. i also miss the old food mechanics, which played in to the auto wait command for recovering within an "indoor" area.

Holy shit, someone remembers that MtG game.
Is there a fix for modern systems so you don't run at Sanic speeds across the map?

Came to post this, even though the path finding is absolutely ass.

No clue, I just use an old computer for these games so I don't need to fuck around for hours to get them working.