CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
5. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
- archive.is/KmxAS
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/crash-override-network-chat-leaks-re-added-to-wikipedia-article/17063/
- youtube.com/watch?v=Rol6HJ1uVjs
- youtube.com/watch?v=26tQ_Lm1oxA
- youtube.com/watch?v=vpI3kpbHwMs

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SQaip
archive.is/CTv3E
archive.is/CAMZi
nichegamer.com/2016/11/27/foundation-update-for-no-mans-sky-is-now-available/
archive.is/QLbq1
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/803637779359895552
archive.is/8FDZC
archive.is/3JgNA
twitter.com/oliverbcampbell/status/803647844192161792
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/803660949194412032
archive.is/wQGAl
archive.is/xeIvC
archive.fo/YBnuy
twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/803640959087050752
twitter.com/TheSafestSpace/status/803408257654161409
archive.is/L71Wa
twitter.com/GodfreyElfwick/status/803687334482939904
oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/cracked-says-gamergate-is-harassment-campaign-tied-to-white-supremacy/17648/
archive.is/2FMLM
twitter.com/GodfreyElfwick/status/803601586341744640
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=paypal from:LaurakBuzz&src=typd&lang=en
twitter.com/21logician/status/803630234738114560
twitter.com/21logician/status/803616461797269504
twitter.com/Nonsensicole/status/803646631778205700
twitter.com/Carma_2012/status/803672990953181184
twitter.com/TVietor08/status/803657446325485568
archive.is/E3ylU
twitter.com/jrireland1/status/803373491768664064
twitter.com/TechyFolks/status/803373745939382272
archive.is/gioH6
classics.mit.edu/Antoninus/meditations.html
archive.is/s9CKT
archive.is/1GGq6
twitter.com/iJulioVerne/status/755637847860862977
twitter.com/CNBC/status/803754383204818944
archive.is/silsd
archive.is/dFPdW
archive.is/meaGS
hentai2read.com/secret_love/1/
archive.is/y8Q8n
eff.org/deeplinks/2016/11/support-smdh-act-and-give-congress-time-debate-new-government-hacking-powers
act.eff.org/action/last-chance-to-stop-new-government-hacking-powers
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k_YQSY5zL3bmqW1_VRRDC9YUs7Cz1UVM2r32WiGfsz8/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#
twitter.com/carrier/status/803764047300722688
attn.com/stories/12768/former-congressional-staffer-explains-how-to-make-congressman-listen
senate.gov
archive.is/yr500
startribune.com/the-latest-judge-schedules-hearing-in-recount-lawsuit/403585586/
archive.is/T2BoH
vidzi.tv/9p6o1wp5n2tp.html
archive.is/E6QHx
archive.is/mWx0R
breitbart.com/milo/2016/11/29/media-freaks-trump-national-security-advisers-praise-milo/
dualshockers.com/2016/11/30/no-mans-sky-cleared-false-advertising-accusations-advertising-standards-authority/
twitter.com/fiddlecub/status/803681319985250308
dualshockers.com/2016/11/27/sony-executive-defends-no-mans-sky-shahid-ahmad/
archive.is/IHYvD
archive.is/6sNcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Old Bread
archive.is/SQaip

Archive of previous bread
archive.is/CTv3E

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING, EVEN THE ARCHIVES
archive.is/CAMZi

I fucked up.
That was archive of this bread

The fuck happened last night, some autist managed a new record of 117 posts when I woke up this morning.

Mine was the right one

NOOO STOP
im getting Star Citizen hype again
lock me before i buy more ships

It's (118) actually. he didn't care enough to go to (120). We're just that irrelevant to him.

But what about Nu Male's Sky? nichegamer.com/2016/11/27/foundation-update-for-no-mans-sky-is-now-available/

Well damn, too bad I didn't get a 118 screencap. I closed out the thread after I archived it.

one pledge is enough, user.

What's with all the shills lately?

Holla Forums sperging out over castro is one factor

What the fuck do they care about a mass-murdering piece of shit?

Don't forget to support vidya companies and journos that you like.

But he was a communist and a highly successful anti-Imperialist user!

I'm mostly surprised that the usual suspects suddenly forgot he is responsible for the death of their other idol; Old Che

I want to, but APGNation and Gamenosh both have gone silent…

Halfchan also fucked about with Pizzagate stuff, Reddit CEO fucked up badly, and it looks like Hillary is not going to get her recount, so they are stuck calling in death threats to the electoral college in order to try to get them to change their mind and vote against the voters.

Was cuckchan banning pizzagate true in the end? I can easily see them pulling retarded shit like that but I thought it ended being false alarm. Reddit blowing up again must be it too but I think most plebbitors ended up on voat and cuckchan

You fags still going on about this shit? Have you thought about getting checked for autism?

smell ya later

Man it has been a while since I heard of them. Maybe I will give them some clicks.

Also, Techraptor's been behaving all sorts of weird since the last few days - I'm frequently getting 520 errors, and the site loads very slowly.

The entire Reddit drama might actually play out to the Badmin's advantage because those that leave primarily will be unruly right-wing elements (i.e., the base population of /r/TheDonald and /r/PizzaGate) - lefties and normalfags will remain on Plebbit, while Voat as the primary alternative collapses under the sudden overload and only turns into even more of an echo chamber.

GG became infested with tumblrfags more concerned about journalistic bullshit rather than the real corruption and sjw infestation in the industry. Besides, Gawker and its lot are kill thanks to the Hulkster and libs/sjws were btfo after Trump, so you might as well already consider yourselves victors and move on to a new movement.

Also, for those who weren't in the last bread: South Korea's Park says she is ready to stand down once "lawmakers come up with measures to transfer power in a way that minimises any power vacuum and chaos in governance", but as Korea-user warned, this may just be the next step in her waiting game.

Is getting retarded part of your plan?

Not sure, I haven't followed it.

Maybe, but remember that they are very, very far left and those groups are making themselves look like idiots and liars right now. It is only going to get worse as they keep up.

From what he has been saying, she has no political support. Her only other option is call in martial law and use it as an excuse to crack down on opposition and any information getting out. I can't see this as anything but a trap.

Problem is, the normalfag population does not primarily use Reddit for its political boards and is largely ignorant or doesn't care about stuff on /r/news. Barring incidents such as SJWs going full retard on gaming boards, most people who stick to subreddits about, say, photography or ghost stories or cooking will stay on Plebbit.

Similiar situation to Holla Forums really - due to the nature of the first exodus, we've got a strong Holla Forums and Holla Forums, but the other boards are dangerously underpopulated.

Visit /ara/
And /2hu
And /his/
And /tg/

Remember to do some emails, it's not hard and doesn't take very long

>>>/gamergatehq/328644

Fucking why!? Why is there an "out match" anthony burch contest no one asked for!?

i like the image

It's just proxies, man. He does it for free and he does it alone.

No idea why you spergs are so against being called a movement when you clearly are.

never EVER release a day 1 patch that is 9gb
its super gay

Wew lad

Im a wageslave again. Kill me.

Hello gaygate
How's the gayness lately

very

archive.is/QLbq1

wew lad, more journo sites struggling fills me with glee.

Didn't they have Auerbach on board as well?

you are comparing a Ferrari in the future to a cardboard cutout of a Ford Thunderbird that had a retard spray random paint over it

I REGRET NOTHING
Except getting a F7C hornet instead of a Super Hornet

I'm seeing plenty of accusations of mass murder, but no one has offered anything resembling a body count. It's almost like constantly repeating an accusation makes people believe it?

If I can recall Auerbach is their only decent guy.

awoo~

Say, this reminds me of something user said in 2015 or 2014, I don't remember in which board. He mentioned how the media had a lot to lose with the election, and the way they were gearing up to defend Hillary meant that if she lost, we would see a lot of people fired. Hmmm…

MARCHE
IF YOU LIKE MIRANDA
YOU ARE FURRY

PLEASE ACCEPT IT

but they're humans

Fuck off 3rd worlder

NO THEY'RE NOT
MANKIND DOES NOT HAVE FURS AND ANIMAL EARS AND NOSE, MARCHE
WHY ARE YOU SO DELUSIONAL

Yes they are
They're humans with fur

Within the lore of the world, she's human, she's just really devout in her belief of Escaflip.

But really she furry though.

If you are really religious you should understand and respect other peoples religions

Wow that really is fucking gay.

What game

Fujoshi Fantasy 15.

Now why would anyone willing want to play a current year square enix title?

Trump said he would do more rallies to celebrate his victory

Because battered fanboy syndrome.

I checked out a stream out of morbid curiosity and it just made me want to play the older games, it looks fucking bland

Magpies are the niggers of the birb world, I swear to god.

Its satisfying to watch "center-liberals" realizing how fucked the left is, because of the Castro thing and other recent stuff.

Jesus

I know that feel.
Fucking magpie niggers ruining everything.

B-But she changed!

haha

She could just not mention the author at all, but she mentioned throughout the whole video, that is some female-tier of cynicism.

Anyone read moviebob's fanfic?

Vid related.

I'm still hoping against hope that other classical liberals like myself will realize that the current left has gone completely off its meds, and is only getting more radical and insane as time goes on.

Goobergate is still a thing?

Trump is a master level troll, him and Gotfried should both be immortalized.

Honestly man both the right and left right now are pretty much dead we are getting a gen that is a odd mix of both.

HILLARY FOR 2020 NOW

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/803637779359895552

FUCK OFF FOREVER ALREADY HOLY SHIT

guys do you have any idea what this stuff is about? I came to late yesterday and missed it. What did that user say?

Great to see you, friend. I missed these posts.

There's a reason why everyone in the White House ages drastically from when they get in to when they leave.

Is there a record for how many times someone has run for president?

Goons and others are shilling these threads hardcore just when we are doing new downpour stuff and Trump plus many other good things such as the Gooks having their freedom hmmm

I know right?

On the plus side, She barely had any energy to run this year, how can she expect to win 4 years from now?

I would imagine William Jennings Bryan has it. Only three attempts, but they were all serious ones.
There's probably some wacky candidate who's declared but not been on the ballot more than that, though.

If she goes at it again she'd be tied.

Regardless of relevance, I continue to assert that this thread and its denizens are homosexual.

Henry Clay and Eugene V. Debs both tried many times but never won. FDR is the record holder for being in office 4 times, and once of the reasons an amendment was passed so a president could only have 2 terms.

Goons are making a active attempt to colonize this board I've been seeing so much odd shilling and people who aren't from around here this isn't reddit cause reddit atleast will try to fit in these goons can't at all.

Think of the refugees or neo Moors in Europe coming into a place they hate to fuck it over or best is like what the goons did to cuckchan they are trying again to invade Holla Forums.

Despite how true this is, refugees aren't that stupid.

Her running again guarantees a loss because she's fucking terrible, but the Dems will STILL fix the primary for her no matter how many times she runs because her last name is CLinton.

No shit, dude. I like traps. Of course I'm gay.

At least nobody seems to be buying it.

Clinton Foundation coffers are gonna be dry, must be Soros and his pals.

I'm sure there will be a natural disaster in the next 4 years to fill them back up.

Goons suck shit at everything anyways (eg EVE).

I'm not going to believe it until it happens. She might want to but her handlers won't be this stupid again.

Soros has friends? He seems like the sort to have only pawns.

He has his son at the very least.

From all the donors pulling out of her foundation, it sounds like this last run killed her reputation.

Any confirmations for this ? I want to laugh a bit.

Yes they do just look at this

Goons are really scraping the bottom.

Fun fact these neo moors are treating the welfare in Germany and elsewhere in Europe like a Jizya (Jizya or jizyah is a per capita yearly tax historically levied by Islamic states on certain non-Muslim subjects)

She'll be running from her grave

I wouldn't be surprised if the german government changed their language to fit that notion.

Send emails, discuss who to target, and provide info for others
This isn't that hard.

Goons like to "own" through sheers odds.
And it's no coincidence they spawned so many SJWs.

But no matter who it's by- stick to your belief.
Call out and report people doing stupid shit in threads.
Report stupid threads.
Even if everyone else disagrees, express your viewpoint. Discuss you viewpoint. Sure most people tell things that are obviously wrong to just fuck off- but you will eventually get an explanation on why something is bad or good.
Because when you are silent- you let others chip away at what is the majority.

If it's just by declaration/write in, then Vermin Master probably has the record. Or someone we don't even know who applies as a joke with his friends each year.

Not at all Magpies can be quiet smart and loyal.

And Digifira (they made a serious push early on with advertising, then they just stopped), and Mark Kern's LoG.

Problem is, we kept quoting Niche and OneAngryGamer each time. Did they do better coverage, or did we end up citing them more because everyone else did?

archive.is/8FDZC
Foreign donors started pulling out as soon as she lost.
archive.is/3JgNA
Straya had been donating annually for 10 years and stopped.

Magpies are one of the smarter types of bird. What would you do if you lived outside year round and during winter, some hairless autistic monkey put out a bunch of food unattended?

If you're not going to send emails you could at least check some digits.

This board sure houses some weird people.

Amazing. Thank you.

Try harder user :^)

twitter.com/oliverbcampbell/status/803647844192161792

Well, that was quick.

they removed my post where i called him autistic, huh

It got locked with (((Hillary)))'s name still on it, but her role downplayed. Going by she was originally listed first, but now she's just listed as "one of the co-sponsors".

Burning a flag is exceedingly poor form, but it should be firmly protected under the right to free speech.

Unfortunately, the hypocrisy involved with both sides doing it is just going to be swept under the rug so they can criticize Trump some more.

Agreed. I see it as on par with throwing a temper tantrum and banging your fists at the ground, but America is called the land of the free for a reason - even if people use their freedom for stupid things.

I feel like he's fucking with the media since Clitoris supported the flag protection act.

Huh.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/803660949194412032

I'm going crazy

I'll tell you what it is dear user, it's shitposting.

It's pretty furry.

Reminds me of pic related

She's a furry because she is physically a furry-tier catgirl. Marche likes to pretend that her also being a human somehow prevents this from still being true.

She's technically a human under Wakfu lore because all people in that universe change according to which deity they have been sworn to. It's normally superficial changes like hair or eyes, but there are a few deities who change their followers much more dramatically, like Ecaflip turning followers into furry catfolk.

I mean, it's rare… but the underlaying structure is still there and still used, and the genes just need to be activated for it to grow in thick.

I ain't fuckin no wookie yo!

WHERE'S THE REAL ASSANGE, ASSANGE?

Let me ask you something. When you say you are classically liberal, that label is so drained of meaning and credibility nowadays, instead I'm just curious what your position is on a few things.
- 1st amendment, would you defend it or would you go along with some easily abused bullshit like hate speech laws. I'm not talking about criminal actions like threatening someone=free speech. Which by the way your SJW spawns hypocritically practice on a regular basis. You know the shit I'm talking about, the cancer that is happening around the world right now with hatespeech used as a censoring tool and ungoodspeak thought crime.
-2nd amendment. Would you defend "shall not be infringed", would you defend the real human right of self defense and self preservation. Or are you going to be a gun grabber hoplophobe in the name of protecting the chilluns, while having no second thoughts when your darling leftards in govt sells weapons to the saudis.
-Accountability of power. Would you defend the concept of rule of law, no one should be above the law least of all those in power. Or are you going to weasel out and say it's complicated and it depends on the progressive stack.
Because if you do any of those weasely "well it depends on x", you're that parent who doesn't do shit all when their socjus brat throws a tantrum and damages other peoples properties and commits assault.

Step up classical liberals, own up and accept that the socjus cancer is your damn offspring, and only gets worse everytime you deny and bury your head in the sand.

Ded.

ASSANGE IS DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Consider the following attachments.

Off-topic shit, but because we are so slow, looks like WW3 or Turkroach Extermination time!
archive.is/wQGAl

So he's not even pretending that he totally isn't supporting ISIS anymore.

Life is suffering.

I did, let me see if I can find the archive again…
Ah, yes. Here is it : archive.is/xeIvC
It's still to this day one of the cringiest things on earth, and I've read little teen girls' fanfictions.

archive.fo/YBnuy

But muh Free Syrian Army and the poor innocent civilians! it's gonna be funny, this is Obango's and Clitoris' legacy to the world.

At least Holla Forums's prayers to kek to let Putin retake Constinople might happen.

Is this what passes as bait these days? Though to be honest, there have been some really shit threads lately, like suspiciously shitty. Better keep your eyes open.

Rev up those ovens, we're gonna cook the turkey.

The US isn't hiding it either

Not if Russia bitch slaps them hard enough.

It's depressingly possible that Assange is kill and the powers that be are keeping WL up as the perfect honeypot. But one would expect Ecuador would have raised hell, considering the crowd Correa ran with. Even if he's bought off, surely one of the embassy's employees or neighbors would have piped up. This whole situation is bizarre.

That sounds.. herstic as fuck holy shit we need exterminatus
Where is the Emprah when we need him

But they still does not have animal ears and nose, user.

Isn't there video of one of those rebels beheading a child?

Erdogan pls

Have my favorite skeleton talk about why Assange is probably not dead.

Absolutely necessary.

The only times it should be curtailed is in those extreme instances like someone broadcasting nuclear launch codes or shouting "fire" in a crowded area or something.

Hate speech laws are just an effort to enforce the cancer that is political correctness, and should never be tolerated.

All for it.

It's an important check on the powers of the government as a whole, as well as on other factions that might attempt to use money or intimidation to force their will on the average citizen outside the rule of law.

Nobody is above the rule of law.

Hillary should have been stripped of her security clearance and been arrested pending investigation of violations of federal law. That never happened because she's rich, well-connected, and running for office, when it would have happened that way for anybody less important who was in that position. Don't get me started on how she privately met with the person in charge of prosecuting her days before they announced no charges would be made. It's corruption, plain and simple.

If this seems more reasonable than you would expect, that's because classical liberalism's origins are quite closely tied with the enlightenment-era ideals that the US was originally built upon. Those of John Locke in particular. At some point in the last 50 or so years though, something went terribly wrong.

You know what to remove

Do banned SA members have to pay $10 again to rejoin?

yessiree, Bob

Which makes it even funnier when you see people that have been banned and re-registered multiple times. To post on an internet forum.

yes

TURK GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Yes.

The problem with the $10 crew is that they have been conditioned to think that any situation can be fixed if you through enough money at it, by the fact that you have to pay to talk on a forum and repay if you get booted for "wrongthink".

sauce on pic?

This pic only reminds me of vid related.
I really need to get into Eve.

Out of all space games you have chosen second worse. Even my friends who were ultimate jews in Eve dropped all hope for Star Citizen.

Some old ShindoL, no idea which one. Sorry.

(C81) [GADGET (A-10,Harada Takehito,RADIOHEAD)] GIRLIE vol.4 Part 2 (Kannagi) (ENG)

It was humorously cringy, at first, until he starts masturbating to the thought of Peach and then there's no more humor, just despair.

And schadenfreude.

thanks

No problem friend

ayy

shhhhhh

THIS WAS NAHT

Newfags dont know about radiohead

More scifi games should utilize rockbands instead of scifi bleeps and bloop music not that's anything bad.

Radiohead, Nezumi and Yokkora are the best artists.

Reminder
Contact the FTC about Patreon failing to abide by its own terms and conditions. CON members, despite being shown to harass and dox others are still able to hold patreon accounts.
Contact Square Enix to inform them of Nyberg's piracy.
Contact Boston PD to inform them of Brianna Wu's fraud (that of obtaining funds through deception). There is no proof of life for the existence of Brianna's twitter safe space provider.

tbh I don't really like them. I'm more of a Linkin Park and Nickelback kind of guy.

Fun fact
Guys who made music for this trailer are developers of EVE and called themselves Permaband.
Few songs they have are actually as good as their band name.

Fuck, I am retarded

So… I was wondering if after memeing a candidate into the White House we could meme the crash and crumble of china.

There might be some good people, but for the sake of the world china must crash and burn.

Nice try NSA, Cuck the record somewhere else

Why not.
Make the world prosper with pro-freedom cultures, and good education.

twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/803640959087050752

lol

This is like political patreon

I'm surprised you're not suggesting the Middle East. Those sandniggers have proven themselves to be a consistent problem for two thousand fucking years and counting.

Oh please, those goal increases happened way before Wisconsin bumped up their price. Who's she trying to fool?

What is President Jill going to do with all that donation money now?

Remember, with jews you lose.

I just want china economy to crash and crumble because it makes everything shitty for everyone. The only country where slavery isn't just ilegal but encouraged.

they can kill themselves pretty well without our help. They just need to be left alone until there are only bones left in the sand.

I hope Jill gets herself a nice motorbike with the Recount 60 money.

Buy enough weed to power thousands upon thousands of Seth Rogen directed movies.

Wew.
twitter.com/TheSafestSpace/status/803408257654161409
archive.is/L71Wa

What's on? more shitting on the japanese when it is best asia?

I don't know which slowpoke to give you for that one

Isn't this like year old shit?

I think that happened in 2014, user-sempai.

I haven't been around in ages, what's this about chat logs linking Zoe to Ryulong that i have just heard about?

N-no bully.

Sorry man, we have to bully you a little. But don't worry, we still love you.

I recognize that girl!

Basically, a bunch of chatlogs from the IRC/Skype/Trello circlejerk that spawned CON leaked, confirming that everything we accused the Hipster Clique of doing is true. The validity of these logs were confirmed by Ian and (hilariously enough) Peter Coffin, while Methwhale indirectly confirmed it but claimed that they were "faked" since the person who leaked it blanked out all the doxing they were doing.

Some highlights would be Dina stating that she did all she could to inject SocJus into MN9, claiming that she was "forced to" by the "toxic community," Coffin and Izzy going "hey, did you see my tweet, notice me, Zoe-Senpai" all the god damn time, and then CON's "mission statement" that reads like they were working undercover for the god damn CIA when the reality was that they were just doxing people they personally didn't like.

YES BULLY

Well shit, i sure picked a great time to pick my head from under the sand.
So, what are we gonna do with this info?
Has it been sent around to anyone as of yet?
Or are folks still looking into it and confirming its validity to eleventh degree?

I was honestly surprised there were no journos in those chats. But then again, they're probably busy with the GJP2.0 they no doubt created even before the first one was deleted.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

It's been spread for the past several months, not much else to be done.
This was months ago, anything that can be verified was. Of course, despite solid proof that CON has Wiki editors under their thumb, those jackasses still maintain that their editors aren't biased and only included the chat leaks in the CON article once they found something that could be construed as "sanitized" of any wrongdoing on CON's part. Which, of course, means their source is a YouTube video of Pakman crying about being part of their "harasser dossier" and not going into any more depth than that.

Oh, no doubt. They may be sociopaths, but they're not stupid enough to do shit to be caught twice. Well, the ones outside Gawker aren't.

Yep

Oh boy

Well sheeeit, if you believe and actually practice those things than I got no beef with you.
Yes, something did go terribly wrong. We can try to pinpoint the when (IMO probably somewhere in the mid 50s, to early 1960-70s), but it's also important to pinpoint the what and where. IMO it was when classical liberalism got infected and infiltrated, when the ideas of Locke was thrown out or deemed unfashionable, ditto with the prefix "classical". It was out with Locke and enlightenment, and in with marxist bullshit, champagne socialism, ignorance as strength, euphoric fedora tipping, and shallow identity politics.

It's more easily seen now in academia, entertainment, and govt but that might also be because the fuckers are outing themselves when they continue to double down on their bullshit.

Nice to see some sane libs are still around

GODFREY, YES

I wonder (((who))) was behind it

in hopes that they make a good game again

so, i get you guys are now a Holla Forums subsidiary and all, but, anything VIDEOGAMES RELATED?

any conventions and shit?

anything happening? conflicts of interest?
What are the usual suspects up to? last time i saw some of em have moved into the /tg/ and boardgames fields cause of their massive cuckery

whatever happend to silver String media and their lot?

OH GOD IT'S SANDY BEACHES 2.0

I would say "Fuck yes" here, but I don't know what we'd even be capable of doing on that front.

I've been collecting millions of these type of links.

So this is… What, the third time British media's been duped by Godfrey?

Who?
I mean legit "who" here, I forgot who he was.

Professional Shitposter, IIRC.

A parody account making fun of SJWs.

Legitimately wrote for the guardian.

oh ok thanks.

VGAs to laugh at soon and there's this oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/cracked-says-gamergate-is-harassment-campaign-tied-to-white-supremacy/17648/

Top kek archive.is/2FMLM

He's pretty good at making people fall for his b8.

if we don't try, then we won't know

Sorry, forgot this. This is what she praised.

How the fuck would anyone think that there is even a grain of truth in that shit?.I know the dude's a master troll but this is just… goddamn

There's no use, it's over.

Holla Forums has been using us since the beginning, think abou it: Jim, Milo, Godfrey, Pakman, all our leaders running the show are Holla Forums nazis.

We've been bamboozled for two years, their only goal was to use us to elect Trump and they never cared about vidya gaems.

We have to face it, our fight has been nothing but a lie since the very start, we lost our home and our vidya for nothing, it's time to #CloseTheGate

does anyone on this planet earth actually believe a 4 year old came out with that string of bullshit?

Nami had huge tits, is One Piece already over?

Te be honest, the Emprah do shit, he is fucking dead.
But I have a better question about W40K: How the fuck humans reproduce enough to produce so many soldiers? I mean, You need a whole civilization to keep the soldiers too, or is the society completely maintained by machines and the sole purpose of humans is to fight for the Emprah?

A fucking Labour MEP to boot.

There was that string of SJWs sharing the same 8-year old relative

Then again, we live in some crazy world, SK and all.

He even later claimed his "niece" was born male.

twitter.com/GodfreyElfwick/status/803601586341744640

everything is fine-smiling Nami-387545635446-v.png

Everyone on twitter losing their minds over trump

its delicious

Saving vidya was just a bonus though.
Quit being a defeatist.

Got any screencaps?

my niggah
ok i will add "chan shin han"

the problem user is that if china learn about meme magic we are screwed.
theri are great in numbers than… well the rest of the world

Please don't

well I can repost this, dunno if it matters enough:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=paypal from:LaurakBuzz&src=typd&lang=en

I'm interested in whether there is any negative shit about Laura Kate Dale's credibility, especially about rumors/leaks that she posts.

I. Context
To me, it is obvious how much freedom people like her have to:

1) outright fabricate rumors/leaks, claiming they have a source

2) "confirm" what someone else leaked (that is, lie about having a secondary confirmation)

There's no possible way lying can backfire on Laura. Anything that turns out to be false gets shurgged off because leaks aren't completely reliable. Likewise, her insider sources certainly aren't coordinating/communicating so they can't claim to know whether she is lying either.

On the other hand, there's a million ways that lying can directly benefit her. If she makes up a leak, she gets more attention. If she takes a leak and stretches the truth/certainty, she gets more attention. If she lies that "my sources confirm

maybe off topic
what is this drawgirl drama brote is laughing about?

Truth to be told, if we go after her exclusively, she will instantly turn into a third Literally Who and her patreon will receive more bucks than it ever did before.

[faint whale moaning in the distance]
#stopgamergate2014

That first image looks like she creamed her panties.

Stop following in mid 2015. What exactly is the end goal again?

twitter.com/21logician/status/803630234738114560
twitter.com/21logician/status/803616461797269504

Cucks going off on sargon for saying trump is less dangerous

twitter.com/Nonsensicole/status/803646631778205700
over the Flag burning & stop & frisk

& flyn calling milo the bravest person hes met

twitter.com/Carma_2012/status/803672990953181184
twitter.com/TVietor08/status/803657446325485568

chaos

I liked her old design better.

yeah… dont count on this mate

One Piece overlived all the other big shonen series, so he is rightfully the king of shonen.

Chaos but for what purpose?

Yeah, but there's probably a way to not make it about her. The point is to get pushback against rumor/leak journalism. Remember all those hoax NX prototypes?

Well, forced memes always failed, no matter how many people is behind. So in a country with no internet access to the rest of the world without the permission of the country shouldn't fight against the collective autism of the world.

Europe is pretty fucked.

Chaos have no purpose.

Only in pure chaos you'll find pure order.

Here's the article linked to in that tweet where Flynn praises Milo as one of the bravest people he's met, archived because it's fucking Cunt News Network:

archive.is/E3ylU

Would be funny if it came out that Flynn fucked Milo or vice versa.

Actually that would be really gay.

That's an odd way to spell disgusting.

I'm no grand strategist, so I'll take your word for it. And how many have been trampled by Anons of Gamergate?

play video games without censorship and without political propaganda geting shoved down in our throat.
but acoording to meme magic we alredy memed the good and the bad ending.
good ending: utopia
bad ending: apocalypse (and i think i will become the joker in this one)

Nonsensicole, that dan burnout, and the rest fo the people who favorited that tweet have been retards for a long time who sperg out constantly. Nonsensicole freaked out over Trump winning and how bad conservatives are. I have no idea how anyone does not see their faggotry, especially that Dan faggot who constantly talks about why censorship is good and how nintendo dindu nuffin.

I'd laugh my ass off anyways, particularly if Flynn just owned it and said he was a good lay or something.

Who's Flynn?

Is this post satire?

see Trump's national security advisor that praised Milo.

I fear it wouldn't be that easy. Judging by her looks, she already is in the SocJus club, so any criticism against her editorial policies automatically becomes criticism against a strong independent womyn.

Problem here is that people (from my experience) actually WANT that stuff. It's like a drug - they know 90% of it is bullshit but its EXCLUSIVE INFO!!11

Sargon's far-left viewers have been really fucking butthurt at him ever since he declared Hillary needed to lose.

Seems to get a lot of shit now in every video and even on twitter over Trump, like he is the reason Trump won or some shit.

Is there any way we can get some proof that publishers are paying cash money for positive coverage? I've been thinking about that, but the only way to get access to that kind of info would be through a whistleblower.

Sargon needs to just embrace his destiny as a moderate right-wing youtuber.

People are also sperging out about how terrible it is for Trump to call out how many illegals voted. You have these faggots even say it does not matter if illegals voted.

twitter.com/jrireland1/status/803373491768664064
twitter.com/TechyFolks/status/803373745939382272

I pretty much despise no borders faggots.

That was from king bongo too IIRC. The retarded ass backwards 'if you vote, you're a citizen'.

It really depends on how it plays out. The unlikely scenario is uncovering actual fraud. Meaning people like her are spreading fake leaks/"confirmation" for clicks/donation bux. At that point, the fear about creating "oppression targets" takes a back seat.

The other scenario (assuming there is any shady business, which is by no means clear) is that there suspicious behavior that can be documented and spread. In order to not make it about her in particular, you wouldn't spread it on her twitter or on her website. You'd spread it on random places on the net where ordinarly folks defend and cite her.

I can't tell you how many times on imageboards, normalfag boards, gaming websites, and just wherever there will be people who express some skepticism about these "unnamed sources" and then see the Laura Kate Dale defense squad jump into the comments with "but she's been so reliable on this or that!". That's the kind of place where planting more suspicion should be done. I would indirectly affect her without making her a "target".

So I guess they won't mind then if Russia came in and hacked the voting machines based entirely on what their citizens would have voted for if they were in the states?

I share your sentiment. I've seen more buildings and monuments defaced by "NO BORDERS NO NATIONS" and "REFUGEES WELCOME" grafitti in two years than I've seen stormfaggotry in my entire life.

I hate these retards.

you've been a bad influence on her, Holla Forums

It's like they really want to live in 1984.

They probably mean that they have a gun problem because the police officer was able to kill the terrorist before any people died.

Of course! Remember how that kebab who dindunuffin when he tried to shoot up a draw muhammad contest got capped before he even got a shot off? That's obviously a symptom of toxic male gun culture and wouldn't have happened if guns were illegal.

you know who should get more fanart than both

Would have been funnier and more in line with her personality if it went fffffffffFFFFRICK!

Or some other wimpy not-curse.

REMOVE COMMIE CAT

I vote for feck.

I request Alunya starving to death.

or the old "ffffFFFFFFUCKrying out loud"

These are really cute.

Do you post your artwork anywhere else but here?

I would love to follow you.

yeah these are actually really fucking cute

you're a better writer than me, sorry. let me edit that

I smell a goon on this thread

forgot something

alunya is cute and is not to be starved

papadripopoulos @ tumblr. it's a bit out of date

Since Mark the kike apparently obeys all of goobergrape's commands to ban whatever some autist here doesn't like, I demand that the kike bans all generals.

(119)

That's too damn cute.

Welcome back 426a71, you still have no argument though.

What the fuck are you even trying to say you fucking autistic manbaby?

Sorry, what I meant was (120).

That's kawaii*

*Translator note; Kawaii means "I'm okay with this" in Chinese

Anywhere else that isn't?

I feel like theres no point in coming to the site anymore. And maybe a lot of people feel the same way, which is why I'm seeing such a high amount of retardation on every board now.

Like a bunch of Goons/ex4chan/exredditors all ended up heading here due to various factors involved with the election discussions and articles linking back here. And then stayed.

I'd like to think we could drive idiots away, but almost every media form is shit now. I can barely name any games I'm looking forward to anymore. Going to Holla Forums and Holla Forums is like watching the liberal infection of various fandoms going septic and watching it in its death throes.

I need some input since I haven't been as active here lately. Most of the threads here seem shit.

Although bullshit, you do have to admit that it sounds pretty nice

no, just follow that. I'll take a day eventually to post the ton of doodles I've been doing and not posting

I don't get it

I understand your suffering user. I won't judge you if you decide to not feel this pain anymore

kikes kvetching about Trump

Might as well.

I'm confused. Who's the mother supposed to be? I was always of the assumption that Viv was spontaneously formed from thin air out of blind rage.

I'm the actual specific user that drawing was aimed at, incidentally. amusing use of picture

We have the best drawfags

classic depiction is she was shat out of the mouth of a tumblr landwhale and rescued, like some sort of greek tale. I did another comic where instead Holla Forums manipulated him to meet Tumblr-tan (from the old 4chumblr shit) and they went for hate sex

Also
Should it be
>her own retarded dad. understood?

It means Trump is literally Hitler

THEY ARE GOING TO KILL GILDA IN THE MANGA

Ah, okay, yeah, I do vaguely recall that now.

This is going to make me feel, isn't it eltonel you asshole ?..

Considering that the leaked emails revealed that Hilary's camp chose Trump and other possible republican candidates to essentially be strawmen for her to easily knock down on the way to the presidency, it's not an entirely false representation.

That's rough. I like it. Better than any comics I've read this year so far.

So… if Vivian is the daughter of Holla Forums and tumblr, who is Gilda's father and daughter? reddit is a man or a woman? or is she the spawn of an hemaphrodite so that's why she is somewhat retarded because of bad self replication and inbreed?

Father and mother I mean. Shit, it is getting late.

Gilda's origin is better left as a mystery.

#hello_goon

Because of apathic retards like you, the sites you like get infiltrated and co-opted. You'll jump aimlessly from site to site wondering what the hell happened and doing nothing about it.
Virtue is not only denouncing evil That's why virtue signaling does nothing but actively fighting it.

myowngalpal, who's basically responsible for establishing a lot of gilda, just had ellen pao outright as the mother.

So… the self replicated child of a retarded hemaphrodite like I said?

You mean there are hundreds of us mentally ill suicidally depressed people here? I suppose the apathy is true.

I usually play vidya in order to escape, reality is fucking horrifying.

I've known twenty-two year olds that looked like that

thanks guy
loved your "no waifufaggotry" and "pretty good Viv doodle" btw you filthy fucking commie

Vivian's mum is tumblr-tan.
cause of the TFYC

All's I've learned from the past 2-3 years since GG and now the Presidential Election is that everything is corrupt, and everyone can be bought, every one can be trained, and if you are "honest and hardworking" you'll end up at the bottom of the totem pole or dead.

It feels like everyone around me is a sociopath or something, they pretend to be shocked about something, and then I find out they've done horrible things themselves.

I don't trust anyone.

Yes. Now, man up.
Force yourself to do something and break the cycle. The bad thoughts won't catch you if you are busy. Also, check /improve/.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

we know.

just don't get too carried away. 99.9% of people can be trusted to not give a single fuck about you. It's the ones with something to gain by screwing you over that you need to worry about.

No half measures. "Benis" would work too.

It's too late for me really, I'm old, raised by a single mother, no male role models. Growing up on the idea that most people were good with a few bad apples, that race realism and sex realism was bollocks.

It's kind of turned me into a hermit misanthrope.

Stop being a faggot. I was raised by a single mother, too, and I became my own man.

wow i feel so much better now!

so whats this "become your own man" you are talking about?

kek, Godfrey trolled The Guardian.

Please remember to filter shills and frenchies!

UNLESS STOPPED, CHANGES IN RULE 41 WILL GRANT THE FBI FAIRLY SIGNIFICANT POWER ALONG WITH PUTTING EVERY SINGLE VPN USER ON A WATCHLIST BY DEFAULT
archive.is/gioH6

Yeah, its not going to be stopped, I'm pretty nihilistic on the surveillance state at this point.

Read Marcus Aurelius' meditations faggot.
classics.mit.edu/Antoninus/meditations.html

You never know, stranger shit has happened before

So, with enouth bullshitting skill you can get away with anything?

Pretty much

Just make sure you don't roll a crit fail.

As far as I see to use a gaming analogy, there are three possible "win-states" being a man in 2016.

1. Be born into the establishment, having a trust fund, and having the right social and corporate connections to never have to work and just fuck around on side projects while fucking gold diggers.

2. Establish yourself outside the establishment as some sort of drug dealer or pimp, not having to pay taxes increases your profits and you can basically pay anyone off and have enough money to be comfortable and afford 5 girlfriends.

3. Move to some poverty stricken asian country and make a modest salary that would amaze the poverty stricken population and then take yourself a wife and build a home there. With the wife at home you now have a stable home life to raise children.

That's the only "Being your own man" ideas I can think of. Anything else leaves you open to being exploited by the Government or exploited by Women.

These are only my musings so they aren't my hard opinions.

since when can ten year olds consent?

Did something go on to the goons? cause I've seen shitting up threads and raiding the gg threads.

You didn't hear?

They're trying to turn the place into halfchan. Pizzagate being banned there might have also caused a minor exodus so we've got more shitposters now.

Since now considering the fact that it was a supreme court ruling, meaning that anyone can use that excuse now by simply citing the case. If the re-trial ends with a conviction then he can simply go to the supreme court agan and ask for another.

This world is fucked.

archive.is/s9CKT

Why First Amendment advocates should be wary of the right

Oh I saw this guys stand up ages ago and loved it, I ended up forgetting his name. Thanks

God bless Godfrey.

There are 12 episodes to that radio show if you end up liking the first one. That channel has them all.

Source?

A vet who was a Trump supporter got his home burned down. archive.is/1GGq6
They didn't have insurance.

Since the topic came up, can anyone tell me if the IPVanish generator in this pack is working? It stopped working for me but seemingly for no one else.

twitter.com/iJulioVerne/status/755637847860862977

inb4 lostboy.exe

I wonder who could be behind this

Leftists absolutely BTFO
twitter.com/CNBC/status/803754383204818944

archive.is/silsd

MacWorld, PCWorld Kill Site Comments Because They 'Value And Welcome Feedback'

SHUT IT DOWN. I love how after these 2 years we've seen a uprising of quelling comment sections. How else can these sites push propaganda if those pesky commenters engage in discourse?

That feel when the gamergate boogieman will live on because they keep tying it to current events and politics. At this point I fully expect gamergate to be written in some history books, all because of their hysteria. They will immortalize us.

Since source doesn't show when you reverse image here you go.

Hows the wikipedia Gamergate article going?

Awesome, thanks.

Hoosier here, holy shit

Who cares? linus alone has more reach than these faggots and they know it

I guess just like actual Hitler was.

When Linus and Stallman die we're pretty fucked though.

Oh, is that what Soros's personal paid protest organization is calling themselves now?

How old are you user?

No idea what you're referring to mate, I barely pay attention to Wiki stuff.

Finished pages 3&4 when?

I like the horrified look on Punished Holla Forums's face.

Now have Gilda say lugenpresse.

Trolling the Guardian doesn't sound that hard.

Lovely vague bullshit implying but not outright stating that "harassment campaign" nonsense. That way, they don't ever have to backtrack on anything because they didn't say anything in the first place.

I meant the linus from the yt videos man, we're talking consumer shit. Point is those shitty old mags are only about getting people to buy shit but people watch yt channels like linus' for that now, nobody goes to pcworld anymore

Even old ass sites like hardocp are more relevant

Found the reason UIDs keep dropping and the board is more dead every day.

Mark is going full retard deleting everything.

Get an new UID, try making a couple of threads about actual vidya with proper non-template OPs, participate in them and the retard will still delete everything and ban you.

And why do you come here to complain?

Anybody know who is the pug drawgirl Brote was talking about?

As far as I know there's nowhere to bring up meta issues and I know he drops by these threads sometimes.

Can you prove that?

You mean the amount of goon/halfchan threads he purged?

Linus tech is actually pretty honest while there are things I dislike for the most part they are decent.

here's a steam key for Train Simulator

2ID4N-5CCJH-CX5XX

X = Xchan (this one)

Too add to this they told the mac fags the truth in a video something I don't see from most mainstream techfags

There was also a thread about Lightning Returns that I just started playing because of FFXV reminded me it existed, but I closed that one since I got banned before getting any replies.

tism are shit

I'm not german. Thanks for the thought though.

[Erik Kain applauding Kotaku in the background]

Will Freya ever stop being dull?

thats not real surly

Maybe when she gets a dick in the ass.

Can't wait for Palmer Luckey to sue them again for stalking him for almost three months now.

archive.is/dFPdW

This guy was in charge on looking for islamic extremists and was leaking shit to other terrorists and giving them advice.

This really feels like a fucking infiltration.

#NotAllMuslims #LoveTrumpsHate #RefugeesWelcome

Also, about last thread.
I saved >(119)'s entire spergout onto my hard drive, but I don't know how to screenshot it for easier sharing. I might have to individually screenshot the posts and replies, which will take a pretty damn long time. Or you can tell me to stop that stupid shit, either works.

Agreed. I only play their songs for humor's sake. I can't tell if this is some sort of "Primus sucks" injoke or if you really think that.

archive.is/meaGS
Oh look, GamerGate is alive. Nathan Grayson may as well suck Adam Baldwin's dick for every time Grayson mentions GG.

Only when she gets more OC centered around her perhaps imagined by me fiery hardassedness.

First, SK government confirmed for corrupt, now this shit. Here's hoping USA's government unfucks itself.

> UNLESS STOPPED, CHANGES IN RULE 41 WILL GRANT THE FBI FAIRLY SIGNIFICANT POWER ALONG WITH PUTTING EVERY SINGLE VPN USER ON A WATCHLIST BY DEFAULT
> archive.is/gioH6

The article mentions that they are trying to delay this change, so that more time can be had to discuss the implications.

What will it be anons? We could organize a campaign to mass-phone call our senators and representatives to support the delay bill. Congress still has tomorrow to do this. If we leave a ton of voicemails tonight and tomorrow morning it might push just enough faggot congressmen to vote on it. I could probably copy paste all the district phone numbers and stuff for us from some anti-Trump spreadsheet that is going around the leftist circles

If Germans can't even defend their home turf, they deserve no sympathy from me.

was a fucking treat thank you for saving his autism it's been a while since we had such a spreg out.

Like the fact that a lot of companies use VPNs, I hope. This shit's fucking retarded, who wrote those changes?

Sauce

I can only hope.

Don't thank me just yet. I'm still figuring out how to screenshot the whole thread and whether or not to stitch screenshots together or find an addon that takes a whole page screenshot.

hentai2read.com/secret_love/1/

Either way you're doing god's work

Someone post the image for me of Vivian standing at a podium shouting "I just wanted to play video games!".

Alright satanic Viv I'll stop being a lazy fuck and actually call my congressmen over this.

Don't have the colored one.

Stitching these screenshots together is a pain in the ass.

Huh. I hadn't thought of that. That's true, when I have to log in to work from outside of the company building I have to do so through a VPN. When you mention that, the bill becomes outright fucking idiotic. Well, more idiotic. It was already idiotic.

They'll probably slap a rider on it exempting businesses and still fuck over the rest of us.

By the way, don't you find it odd that our feminist and SJW friends are radio silent on Fidel Castro's death while their followers sings praises on how he's a great leader nor they have something to say regarding a mudslime attacked and killed people on Ohio State University to further their feminist and social justice agenda? I really find it really weird, even for them to not do it.

Quick, invent a business. That way you can use a VPN.

A quick Google search claims that, in the U.S., filing the claims for incorporation takes between $500 to $1000 dollars.

That's not ideal, obviously, but that's a fairly small amount of money to "reasonably" claim that you need a VPN. Factor into this that the vast majority of people will not know or understand what a VPN even is, including most judges I'd wager, and you might have a good shot at bypassing the fucking snoops altogether or getting out of it when sued.

im too busy with college

ill finish it when im done

While I haven't incorporated I do file a schedule C business return every year.

Not saying linus is shit just that people now hear to guys like him before buying stuff, not the old farts from pcworld and other old media

Same with vidya, these magazine-era niggers don't get they are irrelevant now

WUT? I remember the typical coordinated smear campaign but stalking? what happened?

Anyway, palmer is rich enough to pull a thiel and nuke these faggots from orbit, don't know what hes waiting for

Basically, that kid they hired around the time Univision picked them up has been doing nothing but posting daily articles stating that he's still cyberstalking Luckey, as well as repeatedly libeling him in the process.

I think they might be very depressed

give me a png and I'll colour it

dear god

Pachinko is where franchises go to die.
I'm sorry for your loss.

They pretty much doxed his GF

Cross posted a bit.

Well at least it's not an actual SC game where I have to worry about Bandai Namco inject Denuvo into it despite it already being multiplayer focused.

Hope SNK will announce Samurai Shodown VII soon to fill the weapon-based fighting game void in my life.

archive.is/y8Q8n

Second link has an app to connect you to legislators.
eff.org/deeplinks/2016/11/support-smdh-act-and-give-congress-time-debate-new-government-hacking-powers

act.eff.org/action/last-chance-to-stop-new-government-hacking-powers

What about Anita Sarkeesian? Bob Chipman? Jim Sterling? Laurie Penny? Adam Sessler? Graham Glinner? Matt Lees? And the rest of their feminist circle?

Not only do you have no screenshot, but the screenshot (>>11343665 ) and archive (>>11343587 ) have already been posted.

I didn't see nigger

lurk moar

here you go

Turning into an unfeeling robot is what "they" want.

Imagine you flipped a switch and became a sociopath. You don't care for anyone except number 1. But, you find the world is in a state where you can't rebel. Do this, or die/suffer.
Why overthrow this system when it's impossible? And since you don't care for other people, you'll keep on working for you new overlord.

Except- "they" want that too soon. "They" will create the illusion of being impossible to beat and try to keep people content while working away.

And yet, everything that happened over the last two years seems impossible when compared to 5 years ago- even 10.
MSM is being hoisted by it's own petard, an outsider won the presidency, and people are listing to each other more.

It's gonna be good man.
It's gonna be so good.

maybe you shouldn't make a billion one off threads then user.

Ok anons, here is a google spreadsheet to contact your Sentator/Representative about this.

I guess I was ninja'ed by , so use whichever link works best. There's some tips in the spreadsheet.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k_YQSY5zL3bmqW1_VRRDC9YUs7Cz1UVM2r32WiGfsz8/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

Here's a script with some suggested verbal empahsis (this script is also in the google doc)
~~~
I'm —- —–, a constituent calling to ask Senator/Rep to support the "Review the Rule Act" introduced by Senator Ron Wyden.

This bill intendeds to delay dangerous amendements to Department of Justice rules. If no action is taken to support this bill, the DOJ's amendements would allow the FBI to hack thousands of computers with a single warrant. It would also treat any action to anonymize internet use to be presumed acts of a guilty mind.

Please support the "Review the Rule Act". …It would simply allow Congress more time to consider these far reaching changes. There's too much at stake to allow the DOJ to slide these rules past a busy Congress.
~~~

You can post other scripts. It's probably good to practice your enunciation before you make the call.

also

stop bitching

Get Trump to over-turn it
It's not ideal, but if he's true to his word on the constitution, he could throw it out.

All we can do now, is spread awareness of it, to get people mad, so he knows people hate it.

As much as I like Trump he's never given any indication that he was against the surveillance state, if anything he's given the opposite. That'd normally kill a candidate for me except Hillary was even worse.

I'll try to get this looking good might take a bit any colour recs you anons want?

b-but thats unconstitutional

will do

twitter.com/carrier/status/803764047300722688

I'll have the colouring done in a bit.

These two refer to two different acts, if I'm reading this right. The spreadsheet says to tell my representatives to support the Review the Rule Act, but the EFF link says to tell them to support the Stalling Mass Damaging Hacking Act. I need to know which to tell them to support if this is going to work. Or are these different names for the same act? Or should I tell them to support both?

Spread it
Get Trump supporters in on it as well- remind them the FBI was proHillary.

IF YOU LITERALLY GOOGLE "CONTACT SENATOR" OR "CONTACT REPRESENTATIVE", IT LINKS YOU TO THE DIRECTORY.

I know some of you cunts don't email, so make it count now.

It was sorta explained here: archive.is/gioH6

The SMH act was the first bill, and it was going to halt the DOJ changes. It doesn't have a chance of passing.

The Review the Rule Act is the second attempt, it is just going to delay the DOJ changes for 7 months so Congress can fully consider the implications.

the SMH

The poster was a ghazifag from Holla Forums.

>>>Holla Forums1096109

What a fucking shock leftypol was involved

Of course he was.

The funniest part was, people called him out as being Holla Forums pretty much instantly. That's probably what led to the spergout.

I feel a bit bad for the Holla Forums anons that have always been with us and on our side. There's a couple of them I know of.

Don't scripts get filtered out of the system once they know the format?

Isn't this exactly why Disnod didn't use scripts or copied each-other's work?

The senate is in lame-duck season- so you need to make your voice heard loud. Because not only are they doing shit not in their interest, they're doing even less to avoid paperwork before the end of the year.

Give 'em fucking work.
Get them into practice for the Trump era.

silly commies

How do we piss off so many people just by wanting to play videogames?

That would explain why Holla Forums has been getting shat up with goon/Ghazi post fucking retards I can't wait till they show up next time and we show them the caps of them planing to shill.

CH-Ch-CH-CHECKED!!!

yeah, the guy who did the art of their catgirl going after vivian did that comic of Holla Forums raging about video games for work. He's cool

Yep. Apathy and despair is the 'status effect' damage they want to hit people with. It's hard but not impossible to shake off. High energy can burn off the poison and break the fever.

Apparently not for congressmen - calling them works. See the spreadsheet and also the link below. Their staff has to process all the voicemails and tick boxes and so on.

attn.com/stories/12768/former-congressional-staffer-explains-how-to-make-congressman-listen

quints checked

No idea who that faggot is, info?

So? more reason to fuck them to death

Thats what I would do if I had 700 millions like he does

Leave a voicemail, don't just email. And leave it at the congress person's district/state office phone number instead of their DC office number.

Don't diss the spreadsheet either!

It has those district/state phone numbers highlighted in yellow.

Maybe I'm about to be bullied for stupidity, but the senate.gov and house.gov links only make it easy to find their DC phone numbers, but not the district/state. If you want the good phone numbers, they expect you to follow links to each member's bespoke webpage that they personally manage.

Luckey just wants to play Pokemon in VR and fuck his hot cosplaying girlfriend. Not joking someone asked him what he most wanted to see VR used for and that was his answer.

ITS NOT EVEN A PACHINKO

it was a fucking jackpot machine

Daily reminder to keep fighting for your waifu, she is counting on you.

I love SNK, but every SNK franchise that isn't Metal Slug or King of Fighters is as good as dead.
However, a miracle could happen.Fuck Capcom.

Everyone's been doing Freya wrong. OC of her being a destructive, fiery, /k/ommando capture her just right. That and also being a smug bully with good insults and perhaps a slightly arrogant attitude towards strangers and plebs. She's supposed to be the wildest of the twins.

Draw her putting Journos to the rope or some shit. She's really only supposed to be calm and cute when she's with Danielle or Vivian.

I think we should give her twin tails when she's just with Danielle

This faggot. Not even going to bother archiving his twitter account, it's all the same broken record.
For more hilarity, have this instead: archive.is/yr500

There is a reason why Garou 2 keeps getting brought up in interviews, Just defend being added to KoF and Garou getting a PS4/Vita port. It will get revived eventually, it just won't be the next series SNK revives, unless whoever wants Garou 2 wins the office battle royale

She's the idealized aryan superwoman who enjoys pressing uptight repressed twats' buttons, why anons are not running with this I have no idea. Maybe it gives Holla Forums childhood flashbacks to that one hot babe who got away, I dunno.

> office battle royale
That the SNK staff freely admits their projects are decided through actual competitive battling will never cease to be funny for me.

This. Freya was supposed to be the norse god of sex, beauty and fertility, but also a god of war and death.
She should be the lewd Commissar pushing everyone forward through the winter, almost like a Vostroyan from Wh40k.

Wanting to do a project is not the same as actually making that project. I like Garou, but I don't see SNK making a new one until KoF gets as big as SF or Tekken at least. They need the money and I don't think they will take risks right now.

We outlined who they are, remember?

reminder

How is it that you motherfuckers ALWAYS manage to save my posts?

I also stalk your twitter.

Because unlike actual degenerates that you accuse us of we don't actually fuck our mothers or corpses. Fucking with you however is fair game.

I'm pretty pissed right now, my state is having massive fires caused by arson burning down our forests and I just found out that there's reason to supect its the fucking muslim refugees Obama saddled us with. I hope that nigger drops dead.

Well you can stop now, because I was banned for telling Steve Gaynor that he could find plenty of hope in love in the Fag Ovens. I was wondering how I got swiftly banned for that before I realized the great irony of his last name being Gaynor

I liked your twitter it was cozy

It's like you're ignoring everything SNK said in their interviews and reason why their Chinese overlords bought them/got them out of the pachinko mines on purpose. Right now every SNK title is fair game for revival and the only way a niche company like SNK can grow is by making games. Their top 3 most popular IPs outside of KoF is Metal Slug, Samurai Shodown and Fatal Fury.

They catered almost entirely to their older fans with KoF XIV and it succeeded for them; XIV already outsold XIII despite it not having an arcade release or being a multiplat title. Plus it's tourney scene is already bigger than XIII's scene in Japan which is why it's now getting an arcade release and continuous support. They're not gonna stop catering to their fans, which is why Garou 2 is inevitable

maybe I'll make another one soon then. I'm pretty sure they added "Fag Ovens" to their ban algorithm after that, because as soon as I posted FAG OVENS again on a second account, that one was whacked too, instantly

I can't explain why I felt the need to do this. BUT I REGRET NOTHING!

whoops this is for

What? That sounds fucking crazy, do you know how crazy that sounds, you sound crazy. -NOT- insulting their customers and fans and actually listening to them instead of telling your customers how sexist racist and problematic they are, and -NOT- telling them how to speak and how to think? That is just crazy. Are they serious, are they fucking kidding, do they know what year it is? :^)

Kuroko better be playable again when SamSho 7 happens

Less than two years ago, I'd have laughed at the face of anyone daring to suggest to me that a Chinese video gaming company (see: every business decision Tencent has made ever since its founding) respects the consumers more than the West, but then I remember shit like how Nexon's shenanigans can usually be traced to Nexon USA, same with Nintendo and Sega.

Gas yourself.

So while the thread is slow, I strongly considered picking up I Am Setsuna on Steam during the sale, but ended up not going for it.

Should I have?

But I do play Charlotte.

I heard it was extremely mediocre.

the dubs compelled me

>It'll be a female Kuroko.
The whole scenario just writes itself.
Only actual gamers will complain that Nakoruru is still OP as fuck.

Mediocre on its own merits or because it stupidly decided to name Chrono Trigger as its direct inspiration?

It's hilarious, every time they tried that it backfired hard and SNK just added more "misogyny" and "racism" in the next game.

In SS2 at least, iirc in the dictionary filed under OP, there was a pic of Ukyo.
First time I got to Amakusa and beat the final stage of SS2, I thought it was just some demonic glam dude with an ojou laugh. Then again I was but a wew lad at the time.

What I gathered it tries to emulate older squaresoft games and barely has it's own identity leading it to be a bland mess of unoriginal gameplay and mediocre writing. I'd say pirate it still to form your own opinion, the only reason I even had any interest in it was because the whole winter theme

You got your pic mixed up you dingus. Sure, Nakoruru still has one of the better themesong of all time, but that doesn't make her cutest.

JUDGE REFUSES RECOUNT IN WISCONSIN
startribune.com/the-latest-judge-schedules-hearing-in-recount-lawsuit/403585586/
archive.is/T2BoH

Shiro Amakusa's design is a callout to visual kei and the tendency for Eastern stories to portray villains as either hulking monstrosities or hyper metrosexuals where Amakusa belongs, see embedded youtube video for possible inspiration, but the average Westerner isn't aware of than.

AFAIK, Nakoruru can break Ukyo's TOD/infinite I mained Ukyo back in SS2, so I know very well how it works. There's also a pseudo-"infinite" Bust Ukyo can do in SS3/4 I've caused many a Suigetsu player to ragequit.

Oh, noes! All that hard earned money that Stein collected, gone to waste! :^) It's probably going towards the Clintons.

Next Bread Baker
Please edit in the Current Tasks section of the OP the EASYONEHOURSALVO and change to:

(Last updated November 29th, 2016)

The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails– send some if you haven't already.

will do

Seriously?

Also: Marche, back off, you furfag.

Also Fox News host Tucker Carlson had that BLM twitter nignog on over his tweet about "muh Somali didnt du"

Pretty much anyone who isn't an idiot would agree. I mean, they're the same people who stole shit from the White House when they left.

Dude, he literally sold gallons upon gallons of blood from his victims to the vietcong.
He killed more people proportionate to population in cuba than hitler did in germany.
Almost 80,000 people died trying to get to America from Cuba because it was so horrible.

Those imprisoned were tortured in horrible ways for years on end, most committed suicide.

Get yourself a copy of the black book of communism if you want hard numbers as that's the best source there is for victims of communism.

Well fine then, SS1 Nakoruru wins the cute bowl, with Charlotte walking away uncontested with the "that's not a girl, that is a Woman" award.
In SS2 Cham Cham is likely shoo in candidate for cutest, that is quite true. Post SS2 era, Rimururu is still the leading the pack, with maybe chibi version of Nakoruru in close 2nd.

I watched more wushu stuff when I was younger, and jap stuff (other than animu) only a bit later so I likely did not get the visual kei influence.
Hmm, though I would agree that Nakoruru is the #1 choice to counter Ukyo, I still say there is a good argument to be made for ss2 ukyo to be considered OP for overall matches. Though personally one of the best SS2 player I've ever seen played any and every character, and often times used Earthquake just to fuck with people's heads, especially when he seems to easily win with many considered an 'ugly' character.

Stein and Clinton as angry wojacks while trumpepe as a giant smug face on the moon.png when.

here is a sunny trump for the before and after shot

If anyone missed it, Joe Rogan had professor Peterson on to talk about SJWs and marxism. It was good

That's beeyutiful mang.

What exactly did the Vietcong do with all that blood anyway? What the hell's the story behind selling blood $50 a pint?

who?

Rabbit hole time, kiddo

Where's the stein edit of this?

The guy who was against the law in Canada to make it illegal to misgender someone. He did a protest at a uni. That was where Lauren Southern was attacked by the SJW cartman. He's been redpilling everyone left and right since. His position as a professor gets him some screen time.

Enough with this failed goon meme already.

To think he once wanted to be a politician, if only he were running today… give Canadians someone to vote for.

Absolutely BTFO and it was a female judge to boot so they can't cry sexism either, hell even homeland security they saw no evidence of hacking.

Michigan already certified for Trump so I don't know why they keep insisting on this show, its fucking over already, just fuck off.

Yeah, I'll continue ignoring this guy.

Congrats for fighting absolute insanity, not that that's a high bar.
The fact that people need to be "redpilled" on the stupidity of nonbinary pronouns is a pretty damning indictment of Canada.

oh pls stop being a butthurt larper

Well fuck me you're a hopeless case already. Did you watch more than 12 seconds of the damn video?

Did you know that in the german translate of simpsons s4e02 they call this black guy who is supposed to be mike tyson a nigger?
I was eating something and thought I should watch some old simpson episodes when I noticed that.
it's at 2:10 if some here happens to speak german
vidzi.tv/9p6o1wp5n2tp.html

Finally done with the mass screenshot. Makes me wish the fullscreenshot feature on Firefox wasn't so finicky.
1/2 + Extra Danielles. Don't mind the (You)'s.

If the "nazis" are butthurt larpers then this guy is a dumbfuck for fear mongering about them.

Peterson was the one ranting about how the "nazis" are going to get us, did you even watch your own video?

No fuck this you're leftypol or /ints/ aren't you ?

2/2

Sweet

Nope.

Can't believe your sperg ass gets blessed with double dubs like this. Unbelievable.

Merely pretend on your own shit board, faggot.

This keep the nazi apologism there normalfags do not like you deal with it

Stay asshurt faggots, I'm not going to suck this guy's dick just because he takes a common sense stance.

English motherfucker?

Holy sweet fuck.

kill yourself & keep being butthurt over a unpopular ideology

Im agreeing with you homo

Why'd you get so asshurt over me just saying I'd continue ignoring him then?

Continue being a historically ignorant fool who believes a Hollywood version of history.

The grammar in the original sentence is poor. I don't get what you were trying to say specifically. Non-english speaker, I take it?

It's because you're a retard.

Lord (119) losing it was amazing.

I'll sleep easy knowing I let at least one person remember (119) more easily.

Leftypol is at it again

He's staying I should stay on Holla Forums as if there was never overlap.
Nigger he specifically said, "I've studied naziism for a very long time. Its been four decades and I can tell you that there's some awful people lurking in the corners and that they're ready to come out." So of course I'm not going to start following this guy when I hear that.

saying*

yep he stright up got me there thinking its pol their not this dumb hes talking commies

No wonder he got niggered

Holy shit, I see it. You've actually done something useful now. Thank you.

Regardless of that, if that's what stopped you, I return to my original statement. You're a hopeless case.

I see what you were saying now. My bad.

Alright.

If he was saying something that was actually of note I probably would have bothered listening to him. But you're basically expecting me to spend time listening to someone who hates me stating nothing of worth other than the equivalent of 2+2=4. Why would I?

Hes more on marxists its why leftypol is false flagging Holla Forums isn't this butthurt over criticism

Pretty sure nobody gives a fuck about DR4 here but if you needed more reasons.

archive.is/E6QHx

So 90% of people don't give a fuck, so let's focus on the 10% that do, brilliant.

I really liked DR1 and even thought DR2 was alright, same the series went to shit. All the ones I like seem to.

This makes the article pretty funny actually.

(119) just could not contain his spaghetti, you can tell it was trying to not be so tsundere for stebin boleenux "nod an argubent" until it broke down and actually said it. That glorious moment when the stefan "commie bitches involuntarily but assuredly get wet when I nod an argument" molyneux in (119)'s head broke (119)'s anal resistance.

strike 1
strike 2
By doing the exact opposite of what they just said. Strike 3.
Maybe I'm being too harsh on them though.
Great advice, they should apply it to themselves pronto, oh wait there's more?
Why do I get the feeling that what's really meant is "let's bring in more cancer and collusion!". Throw them the fuck out of the stadium already.

banana

Of course. The next sentence after Captain Butthurt turned off the video, Peterson says it's the radical left's fault that the radical right is rising. He answered the Nazi question cause the SJWs tried to catch him for a quote mine.

I went to sleep around (54) any screencaps of when he completely broke? Seems like his posts aren't in the archive.

you were so triggered before that you missed them posted

I saw that but it changes nothing. He still sees white nationalists as "nazis who are horrible people" all while defending a position that anyone sane would, that isn't worth any thing of credit in my mind. I bet he defended all sorts of leftist shit and now wonders how his country got to this point.

Thanks.

Not if you're Nick Denton :^) Seriously, why'd Hogan settle after slamming Gawker?

Oh why am I not surprised

That reminds me of what I found in a FFXV thread. I don't want to go too off topic, but, I think mombot has some explaining to do:

archive.is/mWx0R

That entire article is just
The average japanese salaryman can't just stop working, but women could just stop fucking with their kids' heads, right?

"his"?

Where are all my bitches and hoes at?

Catching up with a friend and then heading to bed.

Above Your Hand will always be one of the comfiest songs I know

That's good. I always ditched my friends after we graduated from school. I was anti-social, but people still liked me and hung out with me, so obviously, bailing on them made me look like a huge, insensitive dick because I am but nobody seems to want to take the fucking hint

Just finished watching this, very interesting and will give me a lot to ponder on. Recommend.

breitbart.com/milo/2016/11/29/media-freaks-trump-national-security-advisers-praise-milo/
Man, the salt has been great, especially and n

There's honestly something creepy about a company pushing kids to game with a webcam pointed at them.

Oh of course, let's slow down with the threads in a dying board, that's brilliant.

I hope you like the spot where that gamergate board is sitting because that's where Holla Forums will end up if moderation doesn't get better.

As goony as it sounds I saw a ban in the board logs mentioning that "threads made in template fashion" will get deleted, so apparently the mods swallowed that meme.

I'm going to pretend you're just new and don't know what that means. It refers to a thread that is worded in such a way that it might seem related, but is meant to draw autism like a buglight. One off the top of my head would be "Hello V. Today I was gaming with my wife's daughter. we were playing Banjo Kazooie and had a great time. What games have you played with your children lately?" and then a picture of a white man with a black child. There's at least 5 things there to just draw shitposts like a magnet. And it's been going on since at least 2012.

If I'm going to judge by what actually gets called a template thread by the meta shitters that show up in every thread, it's apparently anything that resembles any previous thread.

This is an imageboard. a bunch of fucking faggots using sage as a downvote and voicing their opinion on one thing is hardly a litmus. I do realize how that sounds given I have two posts in this thread about this very offtopic discussion.

That said, creating 4 or so threads that require heavily on OP participation to actually flourish isn't the best way to go. Stick to one and move on when the discussion dies.

Good evening you faggots.

h-hello

Nobody home!

Feels kinda awkward to have me going wild on retards being screencapped.

Hopefully other people take that example since it seemed to just push them further into a corner.

> archive.is/mWx0R
Yeah, illustrated panels or it didn't happen.

Its just like one of those Indonesian Illustration

8/v/ is slow and getting even slower every day, you have to multitask with various threads to keep engaged.

nice

>archive.is/gioH6

morning anons, please call you senators/representatives this very morning before it is too late

Not sure if I will have to time to watch it all, but the first few minutes I liked how they noted that a large portion of the drive of the SJW is pure Narcissism.

Meant to reply to

the eternal struggle of autism vs narcissism continues onwards, propelling the human race to its natural conclusion– the self replicating robotic replacement not bound by time or emotion

So tired of seeing fucking half the postw in any vidya theead that isnt a general being retards using sagge as a downvote and shtting up the thread
This is worse than halfchan at this point
Doesnt matter what game or the discussion there is always fucking shitters shitting it up

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHANTS INGONYAMA BAGITHI BABA!!

Don't forget thousands of times smarter, and with the ability to improve itself on a hardware level on an infinitely iterating manner.
People think AI is scary. That's because they haven't really thought about it. Shit is terrifying.

Does Viv use pads or tampons?

For what?

Looks like The Daily Show is trying to smear people who believe Pizzagate is a concern interview people reporting on pizzgate.

Time of the month. Don't tell me she free bleeds.

What time?

Bleeding out of vagina time

she uses the fact that she's not real

That's not a thing

Why would she do that

Gilda needs to.

Im not gilda you fucking parasite

What's with the meta fags lately?

meta spam is free speech, remember?

In case you were wondering how those fags operate.

There's the metafags who go shit up every thread they don't like with sage and then there's the metafags who bring up hotpocketeering because the mods inexplicably do the bidding of the former.

Can trevor 'comedic appeal of a damp dish rag' noah pull off what jon 'washed up comedian' stewart used to do though.

The colluding reaction by the MSM to pizzagate seems quite strange. ANd by strange I mean wholly unsurprising at this point.

Anything to change for the new bread?

As long as you avoid Gilda at all costs, everything should be fine.

see

dualshockers.com/2016/11/30/no-mans-sky-cleared-false-advertising-accusations-advertising-standards-authority/

Kevin VanOrd, game designer and writer for Divinity Original Sin 2 is a videogame moralizer. Gamespot people are all the same.

twitter.com/fiddlecub/status/803681319985250308

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

dualshockers.com/2016/11/27/sony-executive-defends-no-mans-sky-shahid-ahmad/
archive.is/IHYvD

Look at the author defend the game to the death in the comments, why is there always one faggot in each site?

Can't have all the picks we want in a cabinet

Could >(119) have been the same guy who sperged out about being bullied for not knowing who Danielle was?

I see nothing in there connecting them to (119). In fact they're shitting on Ghazi, and Ghazi doesn't like them either.

Wait a sec
Yeah, that's a shit-stirrer.

For fuck's sake, people are way to quick to accept any accusation against Holla Forums. You're supposed to know better than to fall for confirmation bias like this, GG.

Maybe. I don't remember noDanielleDonte deleting s/h/it's posts.

Isn't Avellone writing for OS2 as well? Maybe VanOrd will only write small parts of the story? I can't even remember what happened in OS1, art style and gameplay made me enjoy it.

Also his twitter timeline is cancer.

He is also the faggot that tried to blame us for some tranny dev suicide

Fukken saved
Got any more somewhat obscure lore oc?

Sure thing Holla Forums

Not sure but very possible, (119) reminds me of the same burnout\revoltard\ghazi leftard faggot in a previous bread that claimed s/he/it was a hardcore GG supporter only to be let down and betrayed when GG did not give him a nice enough decoder ring or some shit, and is demanding why GG doesn't take responsibility for her stairmuffins, and callously depositing thick white load in her sore boypussy.

You're no Yuri, and your memetic game is weak /leftypol. Stick to making things commies are actually good at, like AK rifles and insane murderous dictators.

You mean Gel?

Have the comic it comes from

and the end

or could (119) be this faggot?

I'm not good with names, I mostly remember their pattern of writing. And aGGros all look alike to me. :^)

Gel is this burnout who tried to say he could speak Japanese better then mombot and when mombot would troll him he'd cry like a bitch and is pretty mentally unstable.

most of these burnouts are pretty sad.

It's true that the whole thread is shitting on ghazi. Also Holla Forums is pretty much Holla Forums without stormfags, not some goon/SJW hub in Holla Forums.

What a cocktease, I wanted more!
thanks anyway user

Holla Forums is literally a bunch of buttmad commies
They're different from SJWs, but they are their own unique form of cancer

more of this shilling I keep seeing.

You aren't fooling anyone here

benis

NO

Holla Forums, like any good leftist gathering, is a bunch of different ideologies, not just commies, all under the same banner, who hate each other and would have a big old gay teen orgy if they could.

t. I hate their "e-celeb" worship but would fuck most of their twink tripfags in the ass

why is leftypol going so nuts lately I've seen them shilling like mad here on Holla Forums and sights of them on /a/

I was so close too.

If I had to guess, based on myself, might be anons who just are finding the board going to shit (e-celeb really is killing it and board owner should ban tripfagging already) so have just been using other boards more. I don't really intend to shill here, it's just fun to post Alunyas.

Last time I went to Holla Forums in a feminism thread, the very OP conflated anti-feminism with MRA, was a feminist xerself, nobody called fout on that and had many of the SJW talking points in it.
Holla Forums is very much a goon colony here like SRS.

It's very much a goon colony

bully me for repetition.

anfems are the second cancer killing the board

just kill tripfagging and kill flags and watch the board devolve into chaos as a bunch of fags whine they can't shitpost with their favourite identities but over time it improves (maybe)

When is /tg/ going to get their ass in gear?

Weren't kegs already a thing with a different use?

Never. Publishers want to "expand their audience", which means that SJWs are the new core group.

Low energy losers, sad indeed.

Commence bullying.

there's no written rule or something that force them to not post the rest of the cards but most of the times they just don't post them anymore.
impressive

Interesting

LETS JAM!

Didn't this literal faggot also get a CN show?

No, but his comics are being posted in sex ed classes for highschoolers.

Well, not respecting the unwritten rules just make them get ignored, so no (you)s for them.

You can stay since you aren't total cancer.

Anytime I hear that phrase I picture a parasitic lifecycle. Socjus throws tantrums and accusations of -ism if they don't get hired as consultants\hr\pr\community manager. As soon as socjus gets in it infects the host company. Socjus convinces investors that socjus is the majority instead of the insane fringe, and on the right side of history. Starts injecting cancer into the product and company. Cancerous code of conducts are drafted and thought policing is encouraged. People with actual skill and talent are increasingly driven out. And when the company and product becomes shit and ashes, and profits starts to crater, the parasites tries to find another host to latch onto.

Outgoing US president Barack Obama admits to getting ‘kinda choked up’ while presenting the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Ellen DeGeneres. ‘It’s easy to forget now just how much courage was required for Ellen to come out on the most public of stages 20 years ago.’ Other recipients included Tom Hanks, Robert De Niro, Robert Redford, Michael Jordan, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar,

archive.is/6sNcQ

President Richard Nixon and the Apollo 13 crew (left to right: Jack Swigert, Jim Lovell and Fred Haise) after being presented the Presidential Medal of Freedom on April 18, 1970.

Well, he did get a nobel prize. That's inflation for you.

So after you destroyed your own board with cancer. You just want to go to other boards and infect it with cancer. Well why didn't you say so you poor refugee. Step in to the welcoming chamber, and breathe deep of the fresh air. I know it only looks like a plastic bag you put over your head, but I promise you it's very refreshing. Make sure you cinch it tight around your neck to get the full welcoming effect though.

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN

Fucker was given that on credit too for fuck sakes.

King nigger is barely a cartoon caricature at this point.

Maybe we should perform a "disnod" on the investors and telling them this shit doesn't sell, hell all we have to do is point to the comic book industry, we could also show them that anti pc marketing is the way to go using protein world and play asia as examples.

Don't know if joking…

fa/tg/uys would know more about it, but one problem with /tg/ terrain is their investors or advertisers may be SJWs themselves, or the inverstors are high level monied SJWs, not the low level rainbow hair problem glasses. Last time I talked to a few fa/tg/uys about this, the sitrep seems to be socjus has been heavily targeting the /tg/ PnP tabletop convention space as well.

Give me the bread.

eat your vegetables first

An alunya for you

Where's the baker!?!?!!

HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD

HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD

A shitty rip off of jet grind radio? Stick to making AKs, and feel free to testfire it on yourself.

Nelson the necklacer Mandela also got one of those things, they obviously have much lower standards when it comes to niggers.

link to this?

Do we have a non-shill baker?

An emergency bread got deleted, I can try to bake something but it's my first attempt. Fuck that commie shill bread though.

that was fun

Did you enjoy the shitstorm?

Of course!

PREVIOUS "HAVE THE BREAD" POST LINKED TO A SHITPOSTING THREAD

THE REAL THREAD IS HERE