Land Ownership

Why Americans can't own land but only rent from the government? Explain.

Eat shit moshe. Fuck off back to leddit.

The question is where does the property tax money go?

not an argument, I would like to hear the response to this

In those days, you could barter your produce and meat for just about anything, including using it to pay your taxes (property taxes are local).

Even if that wasn't the case, it was always possible to take some meat/produce to market to pick up some cash.

Sage for slide thread.

I don't agree with you its not a slide thread just an extremely lazy and shit OP

I know about the social contract etc but what right does the government have to tax you on property you own? What are the consequences they take your land to pay for the taxes you own because you own land?

People should be able to own land even generations after the fact, land should never be taken.

Same reason every other country can't, queer.

Property taxes are either taken by city or county not by the Federal Government, and generally vary widely depending on location. If you have a large chunk of land renting or leasing a portion of it is an easy way to pay for property taxes, although you will get taxed by the fed at that point unless you can write it off with other expenses.

This is a holdover law from the day's past.
It can, and will, be abolished.

In the future there will only be an extraction tax.
20% OF EXTRACTION VALUE
For purchases (of non-renewable resources), no declaration and payment at transaction.
For income, annual declaration and annual payment.

I forgot,
This will apply to the poorest of niggers, and the wealthiest of clovers.

List the countries on the planet that don't charge property tax. I'll wait.

I'd agree with you if it was "20% of what was produced beyond subsistence" A flat tax starting at $0 is simply a regressive tax. If you tax people at that rate then you'll get Holodomor conditions.

Wew, lad.

Here is the thing. Other countries have Kings or Dear Leaders and Constitutions/ other laws that literally say that people are property of these Kings. Serfs paying fees for the privileges granted to them seem right. But US law doesn't openly state that people are ruler's property.

Get fucked.

and yes, property tax means that you don't own it, you're simply renting it from the government. However, this thread is a shill thread and doesn't deserve a reply beyond this.

The thought is based on the ~20% of GDP that is taxes.
20% is best but only if everybody pays.
The write-off percentage then gets paid by the recipient of the payment that is written off as an overhead expense.
And only if managed well.
No gibbs.
No carreer managers.

EUROPE
Croatia
Liechtenstein
Malta
Monaco

CARIBBEAN
Cayman Islands
Dominica
Turks and Caicos Islands

OCEANA
Cook Islands
Fiji

INDIAN OCEAN
Seychelles
Sri Lanka

MIDDLE EAST
Bahrain
Isnotreal
Kuwait
Oman
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates

Looks like mostly brown people.
I am ashamed.

What of them real? I mean they may have no land tax by tax buildings for the same effective tax instead.

Property taxes are tyranny.
Tax consumption and call it good.

Public sector (((unions))) and pensioners suck up most of it.
Those commies are going to tax me and my family out of our home to keep a bunch of union thugs and crusty boomers on the public dole.

I am ashamed to admit this but I don't understand what you are saying could you dumb it down please?