This is what hitman has become in 2016

This is what hitman has become in 2016.

Cool

still better than absolution. though… anything is better than absolution.

Absolution is the second best hitman game

You are cancer. Kill yourselves.

I dont know
It seems pretty funny for me

I snirked.

new hitman isn't even that bad though periodic content is cancer

Hitman is the best game I've played this year but is ruined by those fucking nips and their awful management.

So let's derail the thread with that one question : Do japanese hate money or do they love it so much it impairs their judgement ?

I'd enjoy the 9gag leddit shit than this unfunny forced joke scene

Square Enix legitimately hates money considering how much they overspend.

LOL SO RANDUMB XD

I think its just a funny innocent esteregg
Just like rat club in blood money

y'all need some self-reflection

Cool opinion

I hope you die in the most painful way possible.
Tryhards like you obsessed with i am not le reddit xDDDDD ruined this board

here's a game for you OP

I am really wondering this too.
I am 100% sure they robbed themselves of thousands of sales because of this online BS.
I bought this game pls no bully, but I finished BM something like a dozen times and needed more and it's good. Not Blood Money good, but still good.
Do you guise think they will ever remove the always online? This game is not cracked so far right?
If not, I really hope they do.

You are the one who brought reddit into this you dumb faggot. And your crowd is the one that drools in wait for dumb jokes in their games.
I bet you laugh in joy at all sorts of bioware tier cringe-fests.

lool

Fuck off.

>LEL WHAT DO YOU HATE FUN??? >>>/leddit/
i'm glad I didn't pay for this piece of shit

Why?

because no one wants you here

I wouldn't mind if it was just him sitting on that and leaving, but that sound just ruined what they tried to do there because it tried to be funnier than it actually is. Besides, it would be better if he had no reaction to it, just sat there and left like it was a normal thing.
No, it's not funny.

Calm down autist.

But i want myself here
And i dont really care about opinions of some random people on the internet who live on the other side of the world

I do

iirc they already did that.
Not cracked as of yet, but I hope it's just a matter of time for CPY at this point.

An update just came out yesterday that lets you play this game offline. That should have been the case from the fucking beginning, but I'll take this.

The latter, easily. The bigwig execs look at random news articles and think they understand how the system works, but they really don't. Not only must this online-only setup be a big financial drain compared to just releasing it, but it's also put off a lot of potential buyers.

Are you ever going to have fun, or are you just going to go back to contemplating suicide?

If it's optional I have nothing against it. It's a funny easter egg.

Cringe =/= fun.

At least the disc release is coming out in january.
I hope it won't be just a steam installer and a CD key.

tbh had they just call it "early access" people wouldn't have complained that much.

SHILLS OUT IN FULL FORCE
NOTE TIME AND MOVE ALONG

All me btw :^)

Holla Forums pls

lmao

I wonder if some autist on a fourm made a post like this saying "oh so this is diablo now" when someone found the cow level.

why is that pic posted so much lately ?

I wish they paid me for shitposting

it's comfy

I haven't played the game myself, but this just looks like a possible easter egg. This one was trying a bit too hard with the sound effects and 47 acknowledging its existence instead of just taking off like said.

I don't know of any other easter eggs, but Blood Money had a few silly ones, too; such as the dancing soldiers or the secret rat club. You couldn't get them unless you did a specific combination of actions, so they didn't affect standard gameplay at all.

*upvotes hitman*

Oh no a fun game, whatever will we do?

this is no where near the same quality as the diablo 2 cow level

STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD

I too, enjoy this shitty game that didn't even let you play offline until recently, fellow chanfag, and it is ham-fisted lel funny so randum XD easter eggs like this that make me not regret my purchase of Hitman™! Get your copy today! :^)

I used to be an adeventurer like you! :DDDDDDD
But then :DDDDDD
Arrow in knee :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I thought it was funny.

You're just depressed

I chuckled

Please. I read online that that you can't find a way to unlock the easter egg without a tutorial, because the method is to absurd.
Wait, is this a new marketing startegy? To hate on something that doesn't deserve hate for visibility? It's clever.

Okay I smiled. This a joke mission?

W E W L A D
thanks for reminding me i had this in my steam backlog, op! installing now.

Also I still want to know how the game actually plays. Is it more of Absolution's shitty disguise system, do you still get wallhacks and exact directions as to what you're supposed to do, is the notoriety system back, can you still have people killed via "accidents", etc?
Most importantly can you actually pick your own equipment pre every mission

i chuckled

I just came here to laugh at the faggots all sperging at each other.

More like "shitman".

If only AAA publishers spent this kind of money on the actual development process instead of marketing

Hi shill

Hitman is a fag for cunts and niggers are subhuman. Shills don't say shit.

OP is still a spergburger.

He said, a (1) himself

You're a jackass.

You're almost there just keep lurking and you'll get it.

Hi shill

It's juxtaposition user.
Seen legendary hitman agent 47 scooch away on a blue dinosaur after killing someone, as well as being completely serious while doing it makes it quite amusing.

What I'm getting at is fun things are fun user.

funds well spent

The juxtaposition between scary hitman and the act of riding blue dinosaur is "after 3am 15-minute adult swim sketch" humor. It's not that people don't get it. It's just not funny. It's the kind of random humor that stupid people laugh at. If you have to resort to explaining it the it was a bad joke.

At least you admit that what you do is a useless waste of money. If only the execs would figure this out, we might get some good games.

most of the videogames were like that before no-fun police and 2cool4school teenagers stole gaming from us

HOPE RIDES ALONE

Yeah, it's just too deep man.

I think you're just dumb

classic

Nice to see OP's lies exposed for having a case of the serious.

All of you faggots are retarded arguing about this shit.

Who knows, maybe everyone's just having fun in this thread pretending and I'm the one who's retarded.

most of you fags are missing the point.
hitman used to have hilarious shit to do all the time because you were figuring out emergent behavior and causing chaos
this is 'oh look, one of the interactive setpieces we added for you is lolrandom'
it's not that it's out of place, it's that they didn't used to have to add a funny thing because the games let you have freedom.

it's an easter egg that you have to do something unusual to get

Its an easter egg isn't it?

Hitman has always had weird and random easter eggs. This is funny in context of you just murdering a bunch of people and then wheeling away like a lunatic. Its not supposed to be funny on its own.

I really like hitman games but most of them just arn't very good. This seems like a throwback to the good days of Blood Money. I'll buy it when its cheaper atleast.

Did you know about the zombie on the boat mission? It makes all the NPCs turn into zombies and try to kill you if I remember. That was fun as fuck when I found it.

Fuck you. Codename 47 and Absolution are the only two I'd call bad, the rest are great-god tier.

And even then Codename isn't that bad, it only aged poorly.
Besides Meet your brother and the first three levels of the game

Silent Assasin (2) and Blood money are good but the 2 you mentioned were terrible and contracts was pretty bad. The system they used in that was so frustratingly shit.

Getting seen through walls and in general being a terribly broken game isn't bad? Maybe you played different versions or something, bud…..

93 replies, yet zero discussion. Just a bunch of single posts that make clueless attempts to use "chan language." It's a shallow, barren thread getting repeatedly bumped by probably one or two marketers.

or a combination of people who can't really see what the big deal is, some people who hate fun and a few people who just come to stir the pot

you're a nigger

Or a couple of shitposting marketers who wanted to draw attention to the game's new update and who repeatedly spew the "no fun" meme out of context because they haven't lurked enough.

I think you need to get outside a bit more, user. Staying cramped up in your room let's those crack-pot theories get to your head.

Then again, you being so adamant and melodramatic to scream that the 'marketers' are here, you're either incredibly ignorant or a troll.

You can't be fucking serious now

It's kinda poetic that Holla Forums was undirectly killed by shills. Shill-hunters should be proud-

wow

fuck off shill

i figured it was more like salem witch trials and all the false accusations killed it

kill everyone in this thread

Have you ever played a Hitman game before? This sort of thing isn't uncommon

Nice try, shill.

Or you're a marketer.

I never cared about Hitman in the first place, but I thought it was supposed to be kinda wacky with the costumes and shit.

How's the tin foil hat on your head user?

a salt mine like this makes me want to start a few hitman threads of my own. this idea that 'cancer can't be ignored' has to be the work of some amazing troll because it plays right into the hands of attention seekers every time which results in quality threads like this

k.

mem

Fuck you OP. Get in line with the Silent Hill, Mega Man, Tomb Raider, Bomberman, Lunar, and every crpg fan.

I smell dangerous levels of shilling itt

Do fatties have no self awareness? No matter what the fuck is wrong with them, unless they eat a bucket of pig fat every day it's impossible to get that fat because on a "healthy" diet there simply isn't enough anything to get that big

It was. It's sometimes camp as you see there, but can also be very much like a spy thriller in how you plan assassinations. In general you're seeing the world through the lens of a sociopathic, cynical hitman.

Thanks, cripplekike.

No, they don't.
By now I think that you need to have some sort of mental illness to even get that fat in the first place.

>all these mad assers over something silly in some interactive electronic entertainment

By that logic your DVD player is interactive too
Shoo ironic shitposter pretending to be a shill

Top fucking kek

if i were the people who made hitman 2016, i would be full of fear~

you shoo unironic shitposter pretending to play video games

Just make sure to turn off opportunities and instinct and it's everything you've wanted from blood money 2

you know, i think if there was a food shortage where someones abs were killing them and they 'abs'olutely needed to fatten up they could always just cut back on the working out so they dont die.
the one who brings up boobs is at least thinking of important things though. boobs are really nice

can someone give context of that mission? That was more awkward than funny. Never got interest to Hitman series, but knowing what sort of game it should be

That's more or less how really old societies and nowadays nigger societies work. Since there's a constant threat of food shortage people ate whenever they had a chance and have always been fat
Of course, never fat enough to be unable to fucking walk

This is what Yakima has become in

video didn't go through because reasons
Yeah but the only got contacted by people outside their tribe recently (38 years) video says. still a good example

Freedom was a mistake.

It looks like it's a custom mission since that outfit is unique to Paris iirc

rip in peace

food drowns out existential pain for a while (then you need more food). At least it's healthier than suicide
t. morbidly obese

you don't remember Wraith threads then?

Sorry but this thread is too dull

I honestly just blame the "I AM A SAMURAI" bullshit that fills the Japanese culture when it comes to businessmen/executives.
As such, they tie a shit load of things to their own personal "honor" and tend to be stubborn as all fucking hell.
Also enact vendettas against each other (that seem lately to be self destructive like with Capcom and Mega Man).
Also because of that culture you can't just tell someone to fuck off when they're having a shitty idea if they're above you. That's why Miyamoto can step in and shit all over other people's games ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

Sometimes it results in something good like Sony making the PlayStation because they were betrayed by Nintendo.
Most times..well…just look at shit now.

That's what I like about my country. The pursuit of money unifies us all and neither race, religion, family, morals, honour or Jesus Christ in a Gundam will stop us from doing whatever is necessary to get it.

And with that money we can build a peaceful and advanced society that is the envy of billions of poorfags all over the world.

yeah, enjoy your poes law

YOU ARE ALL WRONG

YOUR OPINIONS ARE ALL WRONG

The fact that this is triggering them so much is pretty funny tbh. Holla Forums needs to mellow out more.

Yet it feels so right to be wrong.

It'd be funny if it were out of the way and something you had to search for, not a requirement.

this thread only proves I'm the only inteliggent person on Holla Forums

I DISAGREE

Gee I wonder where they got this idea from the game being DRM cancer is the real reason you shouldn`t play this game

HAHAHAHAHA

Good thing it is then.

This thread is great proof of why we should abandon lolbergtarian moderation policy and permanently ban 7th exodus cuckchan rapefugees and plebbitors.

what if i .swf smoke bomb and disappear

Every post in this thread is a shill, me included.

The sound effects killed it. If he just drove off it would be funny.
Honestly though I'm more upset with the god awful clipping there than anything else, since it's a fucking reminder that it's CURRENT YEAR+1 and we still have no satisfactory way around that in every goddamn game.

We do and it's good game design

This thread is the epitome of the cancer that is Holla Forums.

ebin