Redpill me on the Devil. The following I already know:
I am aware Ba’al is only a demon and not the devil

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Lcfr6twjk-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bite-free first sage.

Muh jew bad guy fear
Muh deeebbbbiillllllllllllll
Don't sacrifice people and avoid the jesus sacrament (its literal spirit cooking)
Fuck moloch Kek wrecked him for all time

How’s that bait
Give me intel on the devil, all information is welcome

He's probably in Antarctica.

It's just a shit low effort OP
Never make a thread here again and when you realize it's all jüden lies to get you to pay tithes and feel bad about yourself you'll see the truth about muh religion and devil
It's all jewish made lies , (( (bible)) ) and such
Pee pee poo poo pisssssss

What’s the second screencap about? The Antichrist? I believe it’s an allegory just like the number 666 and 616 relate to nero
Also how hilarious that SANTA is located at the north pole lmao

Also it’s probably just a powerful demon up there

What's the point?

Look up things like the demiurge.
For a etymology perspective - look up the connections to the term satan, i.e. Saturn, equivalent with Greek Kronos, Phoenician Baal Hammon and Canaanite Moloch. Lucifer or 'light bringing' is essentially the pantheistic puppet controller of the world or the "light" or the spark of our existence.

Real red pill is - nobody understands what we are at all. But some people consider satan an environmental aspect of our current reality. A thing that should not be.
I personally consider our existence to be something like how fish developed "eyes". We developed deep understanding, or perspective, of ourselve by this existence. We essentially have the purpose of observation in this binded prison.

Yehowa is Seth, and Lucifer is Ra (A snake is a positive symbol in Egyptian, Greek & Hindu mythology).

Incorrect, Lucifer is misrepresented today. It's a concept almost antagonistic to pantheism, but also a necessity.

The all seeing eye is a symbol of the ancient Egyptian main snake goddess
What does this mean in relation to the Demiurge and especially the devil?
(Ha)Satan is a Hebrew word and Saturn a Roman one, what’s the connection apart from spelling?

Get gassed.
Get gassed.
Get gassed.

How’d you come to that consclusion?

It's an eye in a prism.
An eye sheltered from pure unadulterated chaos, but also trapped.

Saturn (Kronos) is also an adversary in Greek myths to Zues (Canaan - apparently there is the possibility that another baal, baal hadad, was connected to it, one that may more familiar with the Hebrew god).
So Saturn(Kronos) being an adversary to Zeus may highlight the potential mixing of the meme with "satan", as Zeus may have been equated with the god of the hebrews.

Then again, it get's confused over and over again over time. Because Lucifer (light bringing) is associated with Satan now, perhaps now Zeus was reinterpreted in this manner.
But reading further into it, there's a whole hierarchy of Gods outside of the greek olympic pantheon, so it may be that all of it has become muddled memetically.

One may consider the light the adversary of chaos for example. You need to remember that these are qualities of our environment.

In this post, things that actually happened

Could Ra (being a bird) be qualitively related to some other birds of other cutures?
I think of the Zoroastrian bird representation of "the fire" or "light bringer".

So Seth and Ra may be associated with Chaos and Light.
To me though, light is chaos as much as darkness is. Existence is chaos as with non-existence, etc.

Do you associate this Egyptian snake goddess with wisdom from Gnosticism or is it just coincidence? Is she equivalent to the devil or to cronos? Also is HE associated with the devil? Why or why not?

No, pure light and pure darkness do not actually exist in our world. Even vacuum is filled with something, perfection is not existent in this world. So I would say chaos is something entirely different, related to matter. Even if darkness and light exist in an extent they are impure, finite.

And to be honest, I think after much consideration, different cultures use nature in slightly different symbols, birds can mean opposites just like snakes.

Last thing,
RA is a sun god specifically and not associated with light, we can’t make that connection out of thin air man.
Seth is ambivalent and don’t know what he’s about, chaos?

Stop goddamn mistaking ancient gods with kike deities, you goddamn kikes.

inb4 muh gay semen Odin

Snakes can represent a lot more than I can verbally communicate to you right now.
It's more how the snake is used or relative to some point of reference.

I agree to an extent, but it depends on the scope of the concept.
It's more like a fire to be honest than "light". It's discord, friction. But at the same time there's this antagonistic tether of things.

Hence what I said previously. It's more, it's representation of a specific form of discord, order and aggravation of things. A builder of a castle perhaps. But a destroyer when necessary.
Seth is that which is foreign usually, but the interpretation changed after the Hyksos invaded, creating an association with things like war.

Seth is indeed a trickster god, similar to Loki, but actually more evil.

Not really. Just a representation of the foreign, the unknown.

I would argue the exact opposite. Even the smallest particles of our universe display order. Ever heard of the planck unit? There are strict rules imposed on creation, disorder is kind of the necessary dual element. But we’re far away from the devil now.
Would you associate pagan deities with demons? (or archons if you wish)

Just googled tether, now I understand and agree

What do you think does Seth have to do with the third son of Adam and Eve?

Demons are anything the Church calls demons tbh. A tool of power. An antagonist.
A foreign, unknown.

Bit like Seth tbh. But considered pantheistically, it's a necessary participant.

No idea, stop forum sliding.

Now that I think about it, Seth is like a brick supplier for Ra's castles, sometimes they're rotten and hinder the castle, sometimes they strengthen it.
He's the quarry digger.

What do you mean?

I miss having a unified Christian Holla Forums, before Holla Forums psyoped it away and tried to pull Christians into their heresy.

Not saging.

Eh, I don't care really.

I’m strongly opposed to materialism, this leftypol and all forms of modern leftism

Holla Forums has always been about chaos though.

It's more the roots of Hermes Trismegistus, whom Christianity had payed much attention to a long time ago.
I liked it when Holla Forums explored itself.

It's a representation of [disaster-by-reason] in human thought.

Just like dragons are a representation of [lion-snake-eagle].

Enjoy.

You know damn well there is no simple answer.

This faggot starts off with two facts then adds in a lie to make it seem real
I don't recall reading that anywhere in the Bible. Enjoy your ban though faggot. It's gonna be a permanent one :^)

Thinking thread user. Sit back and explore.
Feels good man.

But I agree the lack of sages annoys me.

Oh my god I just noticed that
It’s NOT Lucifer, it’s morning star

Right. Dont poison an interesting thread with kikish pagans vs christians D/C. I dont care if you are a kike or a narrow minded good goy christian, gtfo.

Satan is an aspect of our spirituality, not a deity. The primordial urges to live in excess and give into sinful desires make up what Christians call Satan. It is also the darkness that consumes all good in someone's heart when they allow worldly and sinful thoughts or desires to consume them.

Basically if Satan/The Devil exists that means all gods are lies perpetuated by him
If he does not exist as the father of lies, but purely as a punisher, that could mean pagan gods are demons.

Pagan gods came from the Magi corruption (possibly proto Jews). The early European Aryans only really believed in The Almighty, but there were also godess worship of Freya.

You have it not only wrong but completely backwards.

You're wrong because /christian/ was originally the perpetrators of the psyop or more specifically astroturfing. One of the most common types of posts from christian posters back in 2014/2015 was "Holla Forums was always a christian board" - it never was and people were there to challenge this historical revisionism even then, not because Holla Forums was polarized for or against religion but because there was rarely a discussion on "what's Holla Forums's religion" in general. But something happened that pushed religion onto the forefront of Holla Forums discussion, Kek. Suddenly there was a renewed interest in religious history, particularly ancient white religions, and /christian/ had competition and a reason to continue astroturfing.

The main reason why you have it backwards is because Holla Forums is basically /christian/ and /christian/ is basically Holla Forums. There is virtually no difference between the boards aside from a focus on commie iconography and christian iconography, which is basically superficial. Past the superficial layer, the boards are virtually identical.

They share the same exact consensus on every topic related to matters of life and politics. They share a fervent hatred for Holla Forums. Taking over Holla Forums remains a common goal for them and there is zero self-awareness for whether they're wrong or not. They didn't anticipate that their unwarranted presence and their (((values))) would ever be questioned on this board which culminated in a backlash that engulfs every religious discussion. As it turns out, attaching every aspect of christianity onto topics where it doesn't belong and forcing everyone to go along with it like Holla Forums wouldn't notice doesn't work here. It made every Holla Forumslack with a developed sense of scrutiny question the de facto presence of christian posters and what "information" they presented. Naturally they -we- found it to be intellectually dishonest and more importantly it is completely obvious that christianity is the core essence of modern jewish subversion. In a wonderful twist of irony, christians pressing their jew religion on this board and having Holla Forums entertain their unwarranted presence accelerated the much needed scrutiny (((christianity))) deserved.

But go ahead and feel free to deny that that's what happened. The reality is that your concept of what Holla Forums was was the product of an astroturfing campaign perpetrated by /christians/ who are evidently by default leftists. The rejection of christianity by Holla Forums is just a chapter in what it takes to completely reject the jew and in a way /christian/ should be thanked for the beautiful backfire that set it off. They seriously believed that Holla Forums just wouldn't scrutinize everything presented here and continued pressing christianity onto every bit of discussion that naturally Holla Forums took a harder look at christianity and saw what it really was.

In old Lithuanian religion we have god Velinas, who was responsible for underworld, spirits, aswell as arts, music and dance. In some sources hes simply called a prankster, often pissing of people. Whenever a thunder struck, it meant Perkūnas is trying to zap Velinas from the sky with lighting.
Later christans called him 'satan', an evil deity, like everything else that isnt christian.

I believe the term satan is purely christian novelty, simplifying gods related to spirits and underworld as one ebil creature who is an opposite to wonderful god almighty. Just like word pagan, whitch means anyone not christian in a negative way.
Its ok to be called a pagan, but when one calls a person from Nigeria nigger - thats fucking racist.

Lucifer is the name of the Bright and Morning Star (the planet Venus). This name was used by the Latin translators to replace the Hebrew "Heylel" from the passage, which means "bearer of the shining torch" and has nothing to do with a star. Modern English translations have abandoned the Latin mistranslation, but the damage is already done. Also, this passage refers to the nation and rule of a Babylonian/Assyrian King, not angels.

Jesus has been referred to as the "Morning Star" in scripture (2 Peter 1.19; Rev 22:16), so Lucifer would be an archaic, but accurate description of him.

I didn't know leftypol thought fags should get the death penalty.

The adversary of the jews is the truth.

Top quality post man

Satan is the name of a group. That group is the corrupted offspring of the Adamic tree of life and the rebellious tree of knowledge of good and evil. Jews are a branch of that tree. The Rephium was another branch, but they were slaughtered into extinction. protip: Jews will suffer the same fate. Think of Satan like Cobra. You can even sperg out its name like Cobra Commander: "SSSSSSS.AAAAAAAA.T.AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.N."

starting a thread with "redpill me on X" should be an insta-ban

Can’t command others around outside your dreamworld cuck

Satan is what keeps us failing. He's the sins of our lives that keeps up grounded, in personal hells.

Seriously, think about all the sins like gluttony, greed, cheating et cetera. It all leads to you living a miserable life filled with agony and despair. That's following the life of Satan because it's the spirit of sin. I don't know about spirituality really, even though i think about it a lot but we've yet to find the truth to why we exist or how come we exist. But doing observations you can find that following god's advices and teachings (all of them) you lead a happier life than those of Satan's, you can also feel it instinctually. Like it's part of some eternal truth.

Satan is the one basically keeping us from living in the garden of Eden on earth. He's the one keeping us grounded and continues to push shitty things like death, corruption and degeneracy onto us so it's an eternal struggle between good and evil.

It's no wonder why the jews hate us, they are the anti-christ. God sent down the son of God to earth and the jews were against him, killed him. The people of the anti-christ.

And about stuff like Asatron or greek mythology and like that, they have the same teachings basically. It's just the deities being different. Why? Because all of the religions are man-made creations, from visions or knowledge or whatnot. There's always the path of what's good and what's evil. I mean the lying, race-mixing, traitorious snake that was Loke was never considered good. Actually what's interesting about him is that he was re-born into different shapes and forms, basically making him the representation of evil.

all you need to know is that its the most evil creature in all of existence
it isn't one of those bad guys with a real motive
its just evil for the sake of being evil

Wotan/Odin was basically turned into the Devil by the Christians(a semitic religion created by the Jews to turn gentiles into cuck slaves, bannig usury paving the way for Jewish financial domination, turning aryans against their gods/race). This is widely acknowledged and not farfetch'd in the slighest. Search Carl Jungs writings on Wotan and the archetype.

Satan = Odin/Wotan. It's just the term given to him by jews as pointed out, Satan is hebrew for adversary. The ultimate enemy of the jews, the father of the aryans, and the greatest anti-semite. It is not a coincidence that perhaps other than Hitler, who we all know is possibly the greatest man to ever live noone else is more demonized in jewciety than Satan.

-Modern freemasons do not worship Satan. There was a time when freemasonry was a gentile organization(such as when the founding fathers who were in it), but it's been subverted beyond measures and is now just a recrutiing tool for lackeys to do the jews bidding. The Lucifer they worship is actually Christ(as pointed out in the OP) as modern masonry is just esoteric Christianity.

Revelation 22:16:

"I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

Lucifer is Latin of Morning Star or Venus. Which Christ announces himself as in the Bible. The Morning Star of Day Star is another noted title of Jesus within the Bible. This title was stolen like many things from the Pagan mysteries.When Mason's state they are Lucifer they are stating they are Christ like.

The serpent is a symbol seen in almost all ancient religions and of course is demonized by the Christcucks and the jews as being a symbol of evil. You will see it in Egypt, on the pyramids, in Norse mythology, on the ships of the vikings, in the far East, India, everywhere where aryan culture once resided. It's always the same symbols used, only different names/languages for the gods. Odin, Shiva, Malek Taus(still worshipped by the aryan blooded Yezidi tribes in the middle East),

The serpent symbolizes the risen kundalini(attained by consistant power meditation,yoga, and breathing practices) and the spiritual transformation into a higher being. The Church depicts all spiritual endeavors, even fucking Yoga as Satanic. The all seeing eye is the opened third eye. One of the points of the jews was to cut aryans off from their spirituality, from their gods.. The same gods who have been with humanity since the beginning aiding them in their evolution at least via psychic phenomena such as meditation and astral projection. While Depicted as ugly razor toothed gargoyle looking creatures they are actually extremely advanced Nordic extraterrestrials. Christianity and Religion of Cuck™ were tools of the jews to seperate the aryans from their religion. "Witches" were hunted down and burned. People with green eyes were hunted down and killed(green eyes were the aryans who had strongest psychic powers) Runes were banned. The Church burning and confiscating all information, some of which is still locked up in the Vatican. all spiritual practices now being concentrated exclusively to the jews who use it as one of their many vices to control/dominate society. Only useless shit for the goyim.

One of the things Christcucks on sites like this(where Hitler is unquestionably seen as a God) will try to sell you is that he was a Christian. You will see that quote thrown around "durr durr noone is permitted to attack Christianity in our ranks, our movement is christian!" In which noone can actually find the original source of that speech, rather it was a jewish journalist out of context passage translation he used for his thesis on "how christian the third reich was". lmao.

Hitler openly applauded Nietszche for his pwning of Christianity (Slave morality). He had crucifixes replaced by Swastikas, and almost all of his inner circle were more outspoken about hating Christianity( Goebels, Borman, Rosenberg, Himmler). the core concepts of it just being completely incapable with the party doctrine. The reason he didn't come out right away and butcher it is because it would have sparked a civil war with how deeply inrooted it was in the nation and he needed a strong, unified Germany. Rather the strategy was to weed it out over time.

The youth were being raised with no christian influence whatsoever and would have eventually replaced the cucks. the SS was an esoteric/pagan/satanic organization of the future leaders. A new caste of warrior-monk supermen(übermensch) with loyalty to the Nation, race, and to the Führer over all. And they were unrivaled in their ability. As Leon Degrelle wrote in his memoirs when Hitler's orders were followed by loyal SS Commanders they won every battle no matter what the odds against them.

It's no surprise that the christcucks lost the War for Germany. What caused the defeat of the Third Reich was the traitors within the top ranks of the German establishment. Mainly the Army with the Junkers. Many of them were Catholic's and connected into the Jewish matrix of energy and their curses. This goes into what Gobbels wrote on the issue with having to deal with the previous order within the new German State. If they had of gone all the way against the Junker's they would of caused a open civil war that would have destroyed the Nation and ended the Party State. Which was the reason for the Night of the Long Knives with Rohm. It was to stop a civil war that would cause this. Gobbels mentioned they should have gone after the Junkers but it was not possible in reality. The Junkers were the problem and many sabotaged Hitlers plans, disobeyed his orders, and even relayed information over to the soviets. Von Paulus at Stalingrad being the most highly noted. The conflict that caused the loss of the war was within the ranks of the German establishment. And it was a conflict of Christian vs Satanist when you get into it.

are you retarded?

eat shit moshe

You know honestly, reading that second screen cap does remind me of that garbage Alien vs Predator movie. Where the team of scientists go to Antarctica (or somewhere around there) and they uncover a giant underground ancient temple with booby traps. That does also remind me of the ice pyramid that apparently was dismissed as a natural formation….

Fuck off you faggot. You picked him just to give yourself some credibility. If you actually knew anything about him you wouldn't even bring him up.
You conveniently forget, or perhaps have never known, that Degrelle created the Rexist party in Belgium which was clerical fascist. And this clerical fascist got his very own legion in the oh-so-esoteric Waffen SS, the command of which was assigned by Himmler…

Really activates your almonds, doesn't it? And the best part is that Hitler even told him, "If I were to have a son, I would like him to be just like you"!

Satan means adversary, the horns and tails are for the plebs. The devil is whoever opposes you, for example, the jews.
In a wider sense, whatever brings down humanity (even if in the end humanity comes better than it was) is evil, whatever feeds the fire of life is good. Jews are evil in this case too, as they wear down all races of mankind and nature itself.

assigned to him*

kys kike

Alright:
Good - O = God
Evil + D = Devil

no u

Satan is Saturn is Moloch is the god of the jews.

They use the concept to justify the rape, murder, and cannibalism of Christian children.

Good reaction faggot. Really made your argument.

We have IDs here, that user is not me. He also has two images attached to his post which you clearly ignore because it doesn't fit your narrative.

I don't really see the images as anything that contradicts that what I have said, but if it pleases thy grace:
Pics imply
okay, and so what? Does that make him a pagan?
Remember when I brought up that Hitler wanted a son just like Degrelle? This was said before Degrelle's hypothetical "pagan awakening".

Of course you don't. The argument user gave to what you said is that Léon Degrelle started to doubt his religious position near the end of his life. Again you're ignoring this on purpose.

Lucifer as title attributed to Yoshua is not exact. Comes more from Zoroastrian messianism. There is a battle between light and dark, good and evil. Each person can walk in light and be saviors of their existence. Messiah is a bringer of good thus light, to all peoples. 3 kings were not kings but Magi , priests. Lucifer as opposer is closer to Amalek(also a root for king malik) in Jewish tradition, for the people they were supposed to genocide in bible but did not. Next Lord of light baptizes by fire, essenially light same as old. Another interesting thing is Melchizedek, which in judaism is a person and a symbol for forgiveness. He anoints the one of the first Jewish kings, but is not himself a jew. Some Yehuds see it as a symbol of sacrifice, this forgiver. Very strange symbols all around. Since temple was destroyed, they cant perform animal sacrifices of old. However fasting and therefore human offering is not out of the question for post-2nd temple yehuds.

Speaking of ignoring things on purpose

>tips (((fedora)))

Sure why not, maybe at the end of his life he went that way to go out as a more Pagan figure.

Yes?

No shit.

Happy now faggot?

Ironic that you say that considering you're the one who wanted a response in the first place.
Even if that was the case, worst case scenario, this has nothing to do with the hitler son point I made. My point, which you seem to miss, is that Hitler wanted a son just like the then-Christian, clerico-fascist Degrelle. Not like the supposed 80 year old pagan which was brought up as an argument against me.

And how do you know Hitler meant his religious believes specifically? Degrelle was a great figure whatever his religious believe was, as where many others that had different believes and views. He could've been a Pagan back then and still be one of the best figures and maybe Hitler would've said the same. I can see why Hitler said what he said about Degrelle, but to think he specifically meant this because of Degrelles religious believes is a bit too much putting words into Hitlers mouth, if you understand what I mean.

I do get the point you're trying to make though.

Saturn = Cronus = Moloch = Set = Decay, death, torture, annihilation, cannibalism
Lucifer = Odin = Jesus = Amun-R-Horus = Light and knowledge

The names and myths don't matter at all, what matters are the archetypes.

Unified chaos, there is a difference here.

Sorry, couldnt' contain myself.

There's a difference between productive chaos and destructive chaos. Kek-archetype is like a forest fire, cleaning out the dead wood so new plants can grow. Eris-archetype just salts the earth so nothing's left but cockroaches.

This is what jews worship, btw.

Holla Forums was never inherently Christian, we have had posters of many faiths and denominations here, even satanists such as myself 4 years ago. I think Christian posting was at its' peak after the deus vult meme came around.
Then it was almost immediately afterwards we started seeing anti-christian shilling and falseflagging pagans then Christian's getting falseflagged.
After that many Christian's made an exodus from Holla Forums to /christian/ and pretty much we leave each other alone now, Christian posters are free to post on Holla Forums, but their esoteric discussions are generally now on their own board. Just like /fit/, and all our old improvement threads. In some ways this is better, but I agree I miss the old days too user. Opening the catalog, discussing books in one thread, philosophy in the next, religion, politics, self improvement, etc. Tbh the first time I came here I thought Holla Forums was for Holla Forumsymaths.

I just gave you it.

The devil is a representation of what a person who places their own reason above all, acting as if they have access to all information and acting as though they're perfectly logical despite having limits.

This is partly based in pride, but it leads to more evil because the person thinks they're in the right.

Not the same poster, definition of the devil depends on culture. Devil in root Judaism and thus Religion of Cuck™(sometimes jinn) and christianity is the opposer. Opposer to gods will i.e. the chosen. Devil in zoroastrianism is whatever is bad and/or acts in ignorance. Lucifer and satan the opposer are two different titles and unknown if they are the same thing. I think Maybe they are when using Maliki for opposer. Which is canaanite lord/peoples in opposition to jews. If you look under Satain in wiki for second temple period you see it in use for an edomite which in older periods are also amelekites.

Also gods of war, responsible for soulworld, in different sources gods of stone and water.

One eyed all seeing wizard, in Norse also known as Odin, and also asociated with crows.

Names and myths are our culture and they DO matter.

Sorry about that misspelling all around. Meant *Malik. It is used as a constant symbol for other nations. In references to post Torah books if you catch my drift. Esau, Edomites, Amelekites, (romans? germans? lol) all related.
"The commandment to kill Amalekites is not practiced by contemporary Jews, based on the argument that Sennacherib deported and mixed the nations, so it is no longer possible to determine who is an Amalekite.

"… We can rely on the maxim that in ancient times, Sennacherib confused the lineage of many nations".[22]

In addition, many rabbinic authorities ruled that the commandment only applies to a Jewish king or organized community, and cannot be performed by an individual.

He was correct about everything though. Christian mods aren't real christians.

Plato's Demiurge was a good thing. Gnostics are fucking lunatics

Christians attacked every philosophy thread we ever had.
Christian Russian constantly pushed for KGB love.
Chistians Catholics constantly attacked Protestants.

But like Jews, Christians see the revolt against their tyranny as them being the victims. You fuckers destroyed Holla Forums as much as the alt-right did.

Our archetypes are bound to our blood. The myths are part of us. The only reason history is useful is because it saves us the time and energy of making everything from scratch, again.

Gods will represents the natural order of things. The people who worship reason above all often go against the natural order of things.

What you said and what I said are the same thing restated.

really gets your noggin joggin innit lad?

The devil is a force, not an entity per say. Intro to elementary esoteric though for laymen and a generally comfy ride in general:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Lcfr6twjk-o

Tldr, Don't be a drifter or you will be owned by this force..

Seths match is Horus, not Ra.

This is why no amount of suppression or re-writing history can prevent us from eventually knowing who we are and what we must do.
Ultimately that comes from within, all Aryans carry the seed off greatness within, as you said IT IS IN OUR BLOOD.
That is why they are working so hard to ruin our racial purity, because by doing so they dilute our blood, they dilute WHO WE ARE.
All it takes is the right conditions and stresses to build until our survival mode kicks in, the Aryan Warrior aroused in us like a berserker pushed just a bit too far.
Once an Aryan reaches that point there can be no going back and no forgiveness, there is an inevitable rising of the fire once it has been lit and starts spreading one man at a time.
Soon, all the peoples of the world will once again remember why they rightly feared the White Man and recognize that they only exist because we were merciful in victory.
We may not be this time.
And in a select few of us, the Philosopher King archetype arises to lead the warriors and establish new kingdoms and new laws.
Laws that will forbid on pain of death the degeneracy that has plagued us this last century and led us into this weakened state of separation from our true nature and knowledge of our Gods.

ass