MmmRushin paw-paw won't do ya no good

mmmRushin paw-paw won't do ya no good

Why is this game trying SO HARD to be American?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mWx0R
returnofkings.com/38058/the-ugly-reality-of-dating-japanese-women
nichegamer.com/2016/04/10/final-fantasy-xv-director-talks-pc-version/
nichegamer.com/2016/10/10/new-final-fantasy-xii-the-zodiac-age-gameplay-shows-off-phon-coast-and-salikawood/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Westaboos.

MW2's sale numbers ruined Jap brains.

Is America a larger market for Japanese games than Japan is?

How's the combat?

I saw some reviewers call it "passive". And another reviewer calling it "twitch gameplay".

I see people in comments sections praising it.

Meanwhile the demos has you holding buttons to get noctis to auto-combo or auto-dodge.

Did it change?

No, fanboys will defend anything and "reviewers" will love the "hold button and something amazing happens" gameplay.

You can auto combo or mash for attacking, same thing.

Using directional inputs you can change the attack flow a little, mostly just which direction around the enemy you circle (if at all) while comboing.

Having played the tutorial, the major combat mechanics seem to be two things:

1. Noctis' ability to use MP to warp to enemies
2. The ability to switch between four different weapons (or spells) on the fly in battle

Can't tell you much more than that because I've barely played it, I'm too busy marveling at how westaboo it is so far

So if you're standing there and hit back and the attack button at the same time while wielding the sword, do you do the backflip?

Because in the JP Judgment demo you couldn't. You had to be holding the button to be able to do the directional inputs.

This is probably going to be the most shilled game in quit some time, the amount of money they put into marketing it is fucking insane. Trust nobody

Is this game finally out? I swear to god we had so many fucking threads before the damn thing even came out.

It's japanese culture to imitate their superiors, they did the same with the koreans, chinese, portuguese, prussia, and now americans

Well you have to hold for those motions, but not necessarily from the start.

i.e. if you are just pressing the attack button to attack and you want to perform a backflip, just hold attack and back on the next attack to do it.

Yup, I'd definitely recommend picking it up now before it is too late! They are selling out everywhere!

It's officially out today. It was leaked a few days ago but there's a day 1 patch that adds some stuff and changes the gameplay, so I wanted to know if they changed the controls, but apparently they didn't.

Ah, so it's the same then. I hate that auto attack shit.

was the demo like this?

It doesn't feel that bad.

Granted I don't quite know what I'm doing yet.

Pretty much, but without the multitude of weapons. You didn't get the shield IIRC.

I hate it because it feels like attacking and dodging are automated once you hold the corresponding buttons. And you have to be holding attack to get the effects of the directional inputs.

The shilling is real, jesus christ.

All you have to do is longpress attack while holding the direction.

Shit, I've been playing Shadow of Mordor for a few days because it was basically free and the basic combat mechanics are extremely similar.

Only gripe I could possibly have with it is that you have to hold the block button to get a successful parry in instead of just being able to press it at the correct time.

That and I'd like to have faster attacks on weapon switch-in, but that might just be bloodborne talking.

I still don't understand if this is an MMO or not.

Combat feels like a stifer slower Kingdom hearts
No idea if it gets better later on since only level6

It's a single player game.

I don't like longpressing attack. You're still holding the button longer than you should for an effect that should be instant.

And that doesn't change how the dodging works, where you have to hold it. IIRC you can dodge without using MP by tapping the dodge button when you're just about to be hit, but the game feels a bit too slow/clunky to allow you to do it for multiple attacks.

The Open Combat that was available while the game was still installing was fun as fuck. Big wide-open arena area full of goblins and several weapon types to play with.

I'm guessing it's gonna get a hell of a lot more interesting when I can fill all four weapon slots with weapons I like.

There's promised DLC that adds four player multiplayer but nobody has any idea what it's gonna be like. Probably very much like monster hunter.

Funnily enough, I was tempted to buy the game just for Cindy. It's too bad she isn't a party member and Iris is just temporary.

You gotta have a thing for azn bois if you want THIS final fantasy.

And I do.

no homo

That's what happens when you leave the project in the hands of a (mentally ill) homosexual.

on that note, is there any kind of special term or trope to more accurately describe Prompto than "Genki Guy"?

pc release when?

Tabata? Or Nomura? Nomura was the one who started the boy-band thing. Tabata just took it and made the gameplay horrible.

Isn't Tabata responsible for the shit costumes? And let me correct myself then:

How is the english voices?
I am playing with Japanese and dont plan on changing and dont really know who else did english besides Ray chase and he is generally really good at reading audio books

when they figure out how to make the final install size 100gb, add denuvo and reduce performance efficiency by 200%

see

Are the japs not aware this is the most unattractive English accent in existence?

she's even sexier with that voice

Ignis is bad cidney is pure vomit rest are solid it seems

not a fan of country girls?

Disgusting. I'd punch any stupid faggot that says this with the much greater variety both western games had at the time and that Japan had in the 6th and 7th generations.

Its too heavy
I wouldnt mind so much if it was softer and didnt sound like a simpsons hillbilly

It worked for wildstar until everyone realized she was crap ingame.

Have you never been to the American South?

Fuck off, New Yawka.

wat if the nips are pushing american nationalism through cowgirl waifus?

How bad is her accent? I like a soft country one to an extent.

Doesn't get any better or worse than the video in the OP

Are you sure the nips are the one to give Cindy a south american accent? Or the American localizers?

I gave up trying to educate retards on chans long ago, but boy do you faggots make it hard.
Go read a book before smearing diarrhea on my screen.

A lot of Western clothing and word for bread in japan are portuguese, as they were the biggest Western traders at the time.

Sorry facts trigger you?

So those two photos in your image are of the exact same place?

Or are you attempting to imply that slums no longer exist in Japan?

Yes, that is exactly it, bravo

This is always good

popcornmj.gif

Fuck off, retard.

This just keeps getting better

nobody's trying to educate anybody here you friggin whore

I saw this post on ebaumsworld.com first

They're called imageboards, Redditfag.

Made me reply/10. Japan is far from perfect, but at least the worst things it has to worry about are earthquakes and population decline as a result of 2D. Compared to all the retardation, degenerate shit and corruption over here, it doesn't look too bad.

I'll see if Trump can whip things into shape before I decide whether or not this shithole is beyond saving and move somewhere with plenty of snow and no cucks.

Don't forget how after the US conquered Japan they had to commission an academic to try and explain how these japs were suddenly tripping over each other to appease their new overlords

or how they didn't know how to make proper pottery and regarded korean chamber pots as extremely valuable

Do you seriously believe this?

I have no reason not to.

It's due to the economy, you douche.

Let them. It'll destroy reviewers credibility even more and drive more of the actual market away until they learn the hard way that's not his shit works.

I'm an asshole, not a douche.

And what would the economy have to do with people not fucking? Husbands and wives could just live with one or the other's parents if they had to. Why don't more people in the world just think to fucking shack up with a friend or close relative while paying their share?

Game would be 100% more bearable if the character design was toned down. Every time I see this stupid haircut I want to return the game

More Cidney please. But spoiler that, I don't want to derail the thread.

She's already in the OP. No need to be concerned with lewds hijacking a these.

Looks like switch from sket dance with light hair.

I found the weeb.

Not everyone has good relations with their parents/friends that they'd want to share a roof with them. You're naive as fuck if you think it's that simple for anyone to do that.

Also Japan is a country where its folks get overworked and have little time for anything else, including raising a family. Then you have little chance of advancement because old people hog their stations all to themselves, instead of preparing to pass on the torch to the next person.

I only have a slight country accent and I grew up in the rural northern mountains of Georgia so I'm quite literally a hillbilly. But I grew up with quite a few people who have accents this strong.

I thought she was cute until I heard her voice. Almost made me puke.

If there's one thing unarguably shit about Japan, it's that unhealthy attitude about seniority.

It should imply experience and skill over anyone just starting out, which in theory should be perfect, but too often it doesn't work like that. Miyamoto and Masuda are painful examples of being there the longest not being to same as best for the job.

Also, nips really need to learn when to take or give a fucking break. Their work ethic is admirable on the surface, but ultimately self destructive and will just make them less productive in the long run.

And I'm not saying just anyone can do it, but plenty of people have great terms with their family or some longtime friend, but are usually too stubborn or feel like they'll be a burden to resort to something so simple even if they can't take care of themselves. It's stupid and defies common sense. At the very least with the emphasis the Japanese have on family and all that cheesy shit about friendship in their children's media you'd think living conditions wouldn't be such an issue for their son or daughter.

Why do you think so many of them commit sudoku and never have kids? Constant stress of work + failure to meet absurd expectancy + no energy to fuck from overwork = dead country

But the idiots in the government think it has to do with their teenagers jerking off to tentacles. Maybe if reality wasn't so fucking grim they'd actually want to start a family- but as it is having a wife and kids = burning yourself through work until you die. No fucking surprise why so many young jap men say "fuck that my 2D waifu doesn't want me to work myself to death".

Maybe more people should pay attention to their government and meme about shit politcians until they stop being so shitty.

Wait. People here bought it?

People here bought Fallout 4, Watch Dogs 2, Call of Duty and Battlefield Juan user.
Theres a shitton of casuals on this board, the Overwatch and mobileshit generals should be enough to make you understand that.

Some other neat facts:

That just means we need to bully them

I'll probably get it when it lowers in price and/or during a sale.

Maybe something under 20 or 15 dollars.

Which means one or two years and during a sale.

I already knew the highschool part. At least I now see were all the NTRshit stems from. Just makes it nicer to think about 2D getting unambiguous idealistic happily ever afters.

That fucking escalated.

Can't do that, moderation would rather coddle them.

It's also why a lot of their heroes are mid-late teens. It's basically a fantasy. The last chance they have to adventure is during that time.

I didn't know how bad the NTR shit was though.

At least I know if I go there I know beforehand to fuck my wife regularly.

This is an old practice, at least from medieval times, where the wife would manage the house's funds, not just Japan did it.

My dick literally shriveled inside my body when i heard her voice.
Absolutely revolting.

Likely because she sounds 50 which in this case, doesn't appeal.

This explains more about anime than I feel comfortable with

If you're worried about NTRshit, don't be. Those relationships have a shit ton of romantic drama and autism for a reason.

*highschool

yeah
because they never happen

dumbass, it's trying to be edgy K-pop boy band

I could not have imagined my dick getting any harder.
What the fuck is "rushin' paw-paw"? Am kraut, bitte no bully Herr Ami

I think she's referring to her father, papa - paw paw.

Where are the lewds then?

Why the hell don't they try to actually make a game with visuals that resemble their cover-art style? Surely it's possible to do them justice with modern systems and software? Even if it's just an experimental side-title, or maybe a remake of one of the older titles/side games.

I'll be on my way then.

I think in normal fucking English it translates to, "Nothing good done from running around on foot." Maybe.

Yeah, not kidding.
archive.is/mWx0R

Mmm Russian Paw paw won't nu ya no breeki

Fuck no, not after Ronnie James Dio told me to steer clear of them.

Uhh I didn't want to believe bullshit I read from a chan but these all seem to be true except for the cheating on your son part.
This one in particular kind of pissed me off

returnofkings.com/38058/the-ugly-reality-of-dating-japanese-women

I don't even know what to say to this. Damn.

Jesus fucking christ, I mean really this is just the Japanese version The Sims holy fuck.

2D wins again.

I'm not even a waifufag.

cheating with* their son.

see

Looks a little like Bill Clinton.

wife's son get all new meaning

Double cucked?

Kek.

Didn't realize it was that kind of site.

Her accent is forced, but irl girls with that accent make me wanna
POP YO PUSSY LIKE THIS CAUSE YIN YANG TWINS IN THIS BEE-AYY-ITCH!

Seriously nigger?

Of course, they said they need to sell 10 million copies just to break even. Its probably why they announced the FF7 remake, because the amount of money they pumped into 15 is hellbent on destroying the company.

I still wonder why Square is this retardedly ambitous.

These "MGTOWs" seem a bit faggoty. Not to mention a shitty cringy label like that.

No, it's an site for pathetic cringey autistic closet manchild faggots who can't into normal conversations with women and lie to about it (much like how you lied about what I posted to make yourself feel better, you mgtowfag) to make themselves feel better and superior to people who aren't pathetic cringey autistic closet manchild faggots.

I would grab her by the pussy and she'd let me do it.

Nobody takes MGTOW seriously for the same reason nobody should takes feminists seriously. The world is not black and white. Plenty of women are manipulative pieces of shit and plenty of men like a good rape (take a look at south Africa). Same for the inverse. But saying "this applies to all" is just being retarded.

Can you blame him? The instructions were unclear.

Why's he small?

nice meme đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ś

Much more believable than a chan. It even makes sense with things I read in other places, like women being bossy and manipulative, and giving men an allowance.

How are his nuts still in tact?

That's talc, not tact.

The picture may have just been taken while they were being ripped off.

He probably doesn't have them anymore.

GIT R DUUUUUUN

Good lord.

I heard about that. Doubt it's true entirely.
I know this one is true from my buddy's time there and from the stuff I've heard.
OH
Also objectively true and outright stated by Atlus JP execs ages ago when asked why highschool characters are so often used for rpgs.

wait
that third point
SO [American] BLACK WOMEN AND JAPANESE WOMEN HAVE MORE IN COMMON THAN PEOPLE THINK

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH INCEST AND SO MUCH OF IT COMES OUT OF EVIL HAUNTED UTERUSES?!

Having read the points in this thread, I can understand why a Japanese man would be a westaboo.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

American Southern, mate.

I wish i was a japanese man so i wouldn't end up as a virgin, if i'm lucky enough i might end up with a mother that looks like Julia.

Was she…. supposed to be attractive? Cause I mean that voice is just funny. Its not hot. I don't know what the guys at square think but that isnt hot at all.

Blonde sounds fruity as fuck in the American version. Hopefully he's more tolerable with the Japanese dub.

even fruitier, I'm afraid.

YOU DARE GO AGAINST THE MIGHTY D?!?!

yes.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So, is it posible to play it in pc with VR and just endlessly drive in the car while resting on her lap

There is no pc version and the car "drives" on rails.

Its like they want the game to fail in all fronts

Please be real, I want a good laugh

aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
This can't be real. No society should be this degenerated.

That's brilliant. They really nailed the real-life feeling of being stuck in a grueling road trip, smashed between a bunch of twinks.

It's real, there's a forward button, a back button, a U-turn button, and you can pick which direction to go at turns. It even automatically pulls over to the curb when you hit the button to get out.

No way. What's the purpose of the car then?! This isn't a space ship like in dead space where you have to ride on a tram monorail to the other side of the ship, it's a fucking open world! What's the fucking point of making a giant world if you can't take the car off the road?!

That sounds retarded enough to be square enix.

grass is greener
I feel bad for trapfags since asians men are the only men that can pull it off, period

And even then, highschool is super tiresome because of the high competitive standards and the need to get into a good university. The bullying seen in anime is also disturbingly similar.

Not everyone there has a happy club life in their teens like all your favourite animes show.

This game is Westaboo on level with California Crisis

It looks like a shitty attempt to use arkham combat.

Now you know why Hikkikomori and NEET exist.

that drawning looks like utter shit

No, I agree with him. It looks like a Japanese and overly decorated.

I think this fantasy has gone on too long. It really should be the final one.

You're really stretching the use of the carlos here, user-kun.

Its just human nature, user. You dont hear about it because everyone keeps it secret, as they should

Deported

how is it as an action game?

also, what's rough is every time I watch gameplay footage I can't help but feel like I could just be playing XII instead… speaking of, isn't that getting a PC release soon?

Denuvo :^)
I hope im wrong

nichegamer.com/2016/04/10/final-fantasy-xv-director-talks-pc-version/
Nothing confirmed though
Plenty of listings and rumours though
Its going to happen though, just like the Remake, Squeenix wants the money bad.

What is so shocking again? Fuck SE for the simple fact that all I wanted was a retelling of FF1 in a modern setting with modern politics.
IS IT THAT HARD TO DO YOU SLANT EYED GOOKS?!

I expect it now of days, if the game has it I just make sure to buy it from greenman or G2A.

Guess here's to hoping then. I was about to play through it on PCSX2, but if it's coming to PC I'll hold off.

They should definitely bring back Amano's "circus gypsy" designs from 4 to 6. It made the characters look so unique.

Fuck, thought you meant XV
But yeah, its coming to PS4 next year and getting a PC port, not chance in hell its not.
nichegamer.com/2016/10/10/new-final-fantasy-xii-the-zodiac-age-gameplay-shows-off-phon-coast-and-salikawood/

Can't wait to pirate it.

The only reason I can see to even consider pirating this piece of shit is to learn what not to do when designing a game. For a non-developer, it's a useless waste of time.

Hes talking about XII
Don't know shit about it though

I do but that's not the answer either. What's terrible about digging too deeply into this culture isn't the stress or just the work overcommitment. It's the lack of love. Becoming hikkikomori is also without love because it's without people. 2D isn't enough for everyone - they should be able to get something real.
But look at me, saying that on here of all places. Sage for off-topic.

He's so, so much worse in JP.

It's actually not, at least from what I've played of the demos and I commend them for not copying that kind of combat wholesale. They tried to do something unique but they made it uniquely horrible since they designed it for the casual "I don't play games, I watch experiences" and "holy shit, I don't play games but hot bois! Fujoshi time" audiences.

Why is David Brock in a Jap video game?

No matter how much you change the roman numerals, my post still applies. :^)

MGTOW isn't like that though.
They just don't want to pursue sex with women and do their own shit, its amazing to be that Holla Forums calls them betafaggots while at the same time believing certain christian beliefs core, like the forming of a family unit and marriages.
Yet they get pissed at people not being interested in pre-marital sex.

The main reason MGTOW is hated other then being faggoty little saps is because Holla Forums after stormfag takeover demanded that if you weren't making your priority having white children then you were literally worse then Hitler :^)

Holla Forums isn't one person. People there hold different beliefs on different things.

Geez, that explains why the setting gets chosen.

I'm pretty sure the general consensus was try to find a nice girl, but expect it to not happen in today's times. The larpers are a different equation.

How does Holla Forums expect to have white children when they're obsessed with anime and asian women?

Because that's where Square's target audience is.
You don't truly believe they're going after japs who nowadays play on mobiles, do you?

"Their own shit" being eternally ass blasted by women. I mean Jesus Christ I know there are plenty of cunts out there but you'd think they never interacted with one before considering the shit they believe all women are like.

Wait, calling 2D and forbidden love fetishes like yuri and incest degenerate is just retarded shilling?

post cindy

T
H
I
S

Post thicc Cindy

I just have no interest in or personally patience for romantic relationships whatsoever and will use that free time for my leisure and interests or something constructive. I don't obnoxiously give myself a fucking label for it other than asshole or "I don't give a fuck".

T
H
I
C
C
S

If you been there you know they enforce right think.

I've gotten laid enough times that I draw a question mark when I go to the Doctors regarding sexual partners.
Modern women are shit, MGTOW takes it to the extreme but not by much.

You ever have a girl tell a friend of yours you raped her for sympathy points, then when your friend tells you and you confront her she says.
Its like they are fucking pychopaths with no realization of consequence.
They are basically niggers.

That's basically where I'm at, I feel for the MGTOW faggots though, so I feel bad at all the unnecessary shit they get.
They just are a bunch of scared lonely faggots who want their lables and social club.

>implying I wouldn't forcibly impregnate your butt and complicity trap you in a relationship that only exists to mitigate the inevitable shame from your parents. I'm not even the guy you were responding to.

I've been there and they just argue until one party gives up.

You're right I couldn't. Something in my body literally rejects romantic love and even causes the warm and fuzzy feelings from seeing people or characters happy together to be overwhelming.

Fucking emotionally defective.

On the bright side, you'll become a powerful wizard.

Not as impressive due to actually getting the tiniest peck on the lips, but hopefully that doesn't count.

I regret ever allowing that. It just isn't for me.

sauce!

It does.

Can you sad fucks just run off to wizardchan if you're going to cry about being forever alone?

Is this game actually any good? Last FF I played was XIII-3

Wizard here, its a lie, there are no powers after 30, but at least im free from the evil women

You must've done something horrible before 30.

Fucking shit.

Maybe I was raped and forgot about it

Every single thing they could fuck up they did.

Who's crying? I'm relieved I don't have to deal with any drama and can just focus on whatever I want to do aside from working.

i thought so until i realized there was already a cid in the game

Wait a minute, didn't the original Zodiac Job System have separate mist charges from your MP bar?

You could ask this question about more or less everything about modern Japan, but particularly anime/videogames.

I could have sworn it was Cidney at one point.

It's a shame finding out all this horrible shit when it looks so nice. Also honestly like Noctis' overall design even if it isn't regal.

If you managed to stomach all three FF13s you might enjoy another mushy turd sandwich from the same talentless Japanese jews.

This isn't just a Japanese thing, it used to be pretty common in a lot of western nations before feminism. Men would give their wives their entire paychecks because taking care of their finances and paying their bills was seen as a chore that housewives should handle. Wives gave their husbands an "allowance" but it was mostly just to make the women feel important because the husband always had the final word.

made me snort m8

and like that. That fucking trashed all possibilities of me picking up this game.

You could ask this question about more or less everything about modern Japan, but particularly anime/videogames.

Yeah, remember back when RPG's were heavily based on western medieval fantasy and they were terrible? Remember how Chrono Trigger was balls deep into western sci-fi and it was terrible? Oh wait

Don't get me wrong, I think FFXV looks shitty but come on people.

My friend preordered this.
I wish nothing more than the game to be a massive disappointment just so i can hammer his ego into the floor.
He also thought the Wii U was gonna be successful because >muh hardware

No one said that made it bad at all.

This.
Marriage wasn't just two people deciding they hit the final level of "love" and wanted to stay together forever with the benefit of combined tax forms…
There was a certain utility to the household dynamic.
Being a "housewife" was basically being a household manager.

You can actually kind of blame feminism for the breakdown of families not only because women are "empowered" but because the men have to constantly stay on top of their own self management. Those inter-dependencies that make up a family start to evaporate and men will also choose to flee as well because why the fuck not? If there is no alimony or child support you end up with nothing but a net gain in finances/security.

What a great friend you are.

Who are you quoting?
No, you?

Mine I live with did as well because he loved the demo and apparently doesn't know about any of the QTE, on rail driving or auto attack shit.

He's gonna be pissed at how little freedom it actually has.

Sorry, Eureka 7.

But that's honestly even worse for you my dude.

Yandere moth pussy at that.

returnofkings is a PUA site, not MGTOW.

Go ask them if you want.

I'm his best friend actually.
If you had any good friends you would know they try their hardest in order to slap the delusions out of you even (or maybe even more so) if it can be considered a form of bullying.
Keeps the testosterone flowing, the mind lucid you know.

In my defense I didn't even know it was this shit until literally just yesterday.

I just wish he didn't get the special edition because if the story's really as bad as I hear it is so far, that OVA series is going to be intolerable to keep around because he was interested in it. Fuck you, Squenix.

Friends don't let friends play garbo

You're pretty slow, famlam.

You're not expected to have friends here because it's mostly a normalfag thing and results in shit like peer pressure.

I only have a single one just because it's from childhood.

Dude i'm like full blown normalfag let's not get into that.
What matters is my taste in games.

Get out

To my knowledge XV was Kingdom Hearts gameplay, but more targeted towards hardcore players to take advantage of the engine and change in traditional combat. Using the same engine for both this, FFVII remake and KH3 would have probably been a more cost effective idea in the long run and it wouldn't have shit combat,

I'm sorry my kind has bullied you.
If it can make you feel better, i was a loser like you once.

Egos don't exist, it's a jewish lie. What you call "crushing his ego" is just making him frustrated at making a bad choice.

I will hit you.

Yandere is best dere

Do we know what the ending is yet so we can spoil it for the internet?

(checked)
They all die.

No, I'm not kidding.

PLEASE

Everyone dies, the villain has no motivation or drive to do what he does, the final battle is a blurry mess with random oribiting swords all over the place, and is a QTE.

The game itself is overblown and badly designed.

The car is on a rail track, and you can't drive freely or explore with it, it will always stay on the road.

DO not buy.

Found the full one on jewtube.
Luna is Cidney, she dies and notctis old noctis reverses time by killing someone called Adryn.

This is how my wife and I handle things. She gets the whole check and divides it up according to the plan she and I detailed out. She hands me a literal stack of cash for the month for me to play with.

Fucking kudos on that feminism post, long but totally worth the read. Fucking glad my wife is at home with my kids now, although we pay for it in the long run. One income family in 2016 means we are making a LOT of sacrifices (no vacations, no savings, etc) but no nanny, no public schooling, etc.

Who wouldn't want a moth waifu that will nibble your clothes off?

Holla Forums please

user, stop your silly ways and embrace your moth waifu.

i think there are chocobos for more open riding. i suppose theyre meant to be responsible drivers

for fucking real?

Even FF 8 let you drive your cars wherever you wanted.

Yes, really. It is more a train car than a road car, you get the choice of forward, backward, u-turn and which direction to take at intersections but you can't ever go off the road or even swerve into oncoming traffic.

they're pretty sneaky to hide that for as long as possible in promo material

It truly is a train wreck.

its a nice looking hand cart is what it is

what character design? the part consists of 5 variants of the same asshole, i never thought i'd find myself saying this but why is there no diversity? no fantasy even.

i guess fangirls eat this shit up but how do you market a game about a bunch of rich kids driving around taking fucking selfies to a more traditional rpg fan?

thanks noa

You should keep it as a badge of honor.
Like some people used to do that with golden starts in the past.

This is not quite true. The fitness of a man's sperm drops off just like a woman's eggs. Dad's getting older has also contributed to Down's, autism etc. Good post otherwise though.

Square Enix truly wanted to make the game longs as artificialy as possible.

He's right, moths are shit. If they like light so bad why won't they fucking fly into the sun?

Moths lewd sounds

you know how boy bands basically sold people on their image and how they looked?

The smart looking one, the face, the big softie, the cute one, etc. Basically the same shit here.

they're looking for warmth, not light, light just happens to be a good visual indicator of warmth.

fun fact female moths will stay in the same spot for days waiting for a moth to dick them.

for male moths, life is a game called "find the pussy"

Is Adachi a moth?

i get the idea but it is fun and doesn't have any fantasy aspect to it which, maybe i'm wrong, but something people would expect in a game called final fucking fantasy

conan comes off as a casual enough to enjoy any game to a certain extent, or at least he gets paid to say he enjoys them, so if you can't get him to praise your game at all you fucked up

i called that this game would be padded to shit long ago

oh my

Why does Conan always bully the nerd?
Is it his Irish blood waking up?

No that's this guy post persona 2

He's the only connection to it in that he's a save point in the rest of the games.

What they seem to be going for is a mundane fantasy, what with the realistic circa 50's USA highway diners with behemoths and chocobos around them.

For me, I have to problem with the setting or characters as a concept, but rather what you do with it and them. And FF15 did absolutley nothing.

The sun's light is already warm, which is why they're most active during the night, since they have to look for sources of light to stay warm.

Lots of padding, but nothing to do in the game.

But none of them don't look remotely attractive.

He mostly gives him shit games to play.

i believe it is an attempt at humor

It's pandering to women, not men.

Actually no, if you go against the NEETsoc narrative with constructive posts you will be permanently banned while if you just shitpost, you're fine.

to be frank, bullying nerds is pretty fun.
PS im not really frank

PAW PAW IS THAT YOU

yes, satan.

The sad truth, and it's pandering to women/fujoshi who have no taste whatsoever. Pic related looks more like rejects from an anime or manga than a final fantasy character.

What's the difference.

They seem far more practically dressed than most other final fantasy characters i've seen.

The thing is…you could likely buy all those clothes and wear them in real life.
That's what has been pushed here. It is another form of product placement.
Japanese games are being used to sell clothing lines.

Tought this was just a meme hentai plot.

You're right, more games should be westernised, look how well DMC ended :^)

But he is, and only to make fun of him

Youtube vids of "FFXV All Cutscenes" are about five hours long. I would say half of that is filler.
The plot of the game is a fetchquest.
it has so many painful cliches that I would rather play FF8 again than finish watching it. (I kept skipping ahead until something interesting happened, so it took me less than an hour to watch 3 1/2 hours of the plot)

Is that H game any good?

no, it's not the fucking same, because men produce new sperm daily, while women are stuck with the eggs they were born with.
A man at seventy has increased risks of retard children but it's about where a woman at forty would be.

Outstanding.

I still don't see anything severely wrong with Noctis.

He looks casual, but individual enough as a protagonist.

i wouldnt mind that look if they were displayed next to more colorful characters. the contrast could be fun. i think you can chance your outfits in the game though, but thats not going to mean much when in fan art and other things they will probably be portrayed as a goth boy band.

Moths mate in a very strange way, I've seen them do it.
They sort of go ass-to-ass. Different species do it in different positions, but it's always ass-to-ass.

That looks so elegant compared to how most other insects do it

Motherfuckers, I'm laughing.

yeah, there are a lot of outfits. you can have one with more buckles than usual, or a gay little jacket, or no gay little jacket. None of them are distinguishable from each other anywhere but the equipment select screen and there you have to squint.

they all look HIV positive

Oh God, no. It's not elegant at all.
The larger moths are extremely clumsy.

Domesticated silkworm moths are barely ambulatory. They are a very poor example.

Why is it that nearly everything in the insect world dies, gets killed or becomes food once the children making is over?

Oh my fucking God I'm dying

I hope the McGuffin in FFXVI is a cure for AIDS.

Insects in general don't live very long outside some exceptions.

This is why bugbros is the only way to go. Won't try to kill you unlike the females if you want to snuggle and you can't protect them from those bitches.

*can

Fucking typo.

I imagine that if god's out there, he made moths as like his first go at things, like every game dev's first game made when they were fucking around as kids

But trains can only get wrecked if they go off rail; and you can't even do that in this game.

There's your reason OP, Americans try to hard to be americans.

At least she sounds qt in nip. (Skip to 4:25)

Wings don't regrow/heal.

Dragonflies don't die of old age, they die because their wings fall to pieces and they can't fly anymore, then starve.

The flying phase for insects is always limited, whether by lack of mouth/stomach or way to fix damaged wings.

How hard is it to just fucking voice a character the way seems most fitting?

15 in a nutshell

Does any of them at least want to bang her?

all the guys try hitting on her but she mistakes the flirting for something innocent instead

In the streets we call that "curving". Basically she's putting them in the friendzone.

Make sure your information is right before you try to fit in so hard

That's an old worldwide practice, since housework has always been much easier and took way less time than any job and women normally did the housework, that's one of the extra things old women used to do instead of the men.
Nowadays you're lucky if you don't have to cook your own food with plates you washed yourself after coming home from being a factory worker

This is pretty much true. Not exclusive to clothings too.

WOULD
FUCK

Even normalfags are roasting that pile of shit
Do you have any idea of how much it takes to have normalfags roast a shit game, anons?

Mothfuckers

100% pure, crystallized boring

t. child who thinks himself too good for MGTOW thus came up with some other bullshit to call himself

I don't care what these sad pathetic autists call themselves.

it takes it looking kinda gay

These are fucking paid for. How bad does your game have to be that even Conan O'Brien, who gets paid, won't say it's good?

I think he means the part of the game where you get dumped into the apocalypse with mutants and robots and shit

So, by this argument,
are western scifi. That guy is a retard. That section of the game felt more like a grimdark Phantasy Star IV than say Mad Max.

Back to FF, is there any justification in real life by the devs or in game by characters
Why these faggots are all in black
like tryhards going clubbing for the first time?

That isn't what communism is and anyone who uses the term "Cultural Marksism" hasn't read the work of any scholars from the Frankfurt School. Communism is not inherently against the family, even if some scholars have been against it. What part of workers controlling the means of production and an absence of money or the state goes against the family? Nearly all of the problems chipping away at the modern family are because of capitalism. Lets look at each of his points about why women shouldn't work:

One: This is purely due to capitalism, not much needs to be explained. If people weren't forced to work to survive then more people entering the workforce would just result in more being produced for everyone, instead of only capitalists getting richer while lowering everyone's wages because they can get away with it.

Two: Same as the first point, if people weren't forced to work to survive this would be a non-issue.

Three: Oh look, again its painfully obvious this is caused by capitalism. Under communism, where people work voluntarily, a women could simply decide to take care of her children without the household having to accept a lower standard of living as a result.

Four: Damn, by now you can probably explain this yourself. If people weren't FORCED to work to survive/not live like animals they would be free to take care of their children.

Five: Don't even need to explain this, same points as fourth.

Six: Once again caused by capitalism, if raising a family didn't result in a loss of income and therefore standard of living, there would be no incentive to delay or completely avoid having a family.

All of the sources of problems the post mentions would not be problems under communism. The whole post basically just asserts "because capitalists will try to screw you over as much as possible women should be powerless and subservient to mitigate its effects". Meanwhile dismissing communism based on some completely specious understanding of what it is and what it aims to achieve.