The Black Sun Has Arisen

Start assembling in the Darkness My Children Of the Fourth Reich. The time to Rise is near. Gather, My children. The time is coming.
-Commander VolStak-

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?t=627s&v=nbzr13UeAZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

take your pills

Begone Kike, my service here in Antarctica 🇦🇶 is not well enuf to battle you and your army of Jews.

Be sure to use Bayer.

Black Sun, eh?

I thought this was pinned for a second, but it turns out there's no longer 20 some odd pinned threads anymore.

We started with 10, 000 Ukrainian National Women of Pure Aryan Blood here in Antarctica. We escaped the "Allies" Through South America. We boarded the Uboat in the small area of Puerto Naverino, and used a series of Canals to enter the system of caves beneath the western half of the Antarctic. The GeoThermic Heat and series of deep volkanoes are the reason only the Western half of the Antarctic is melting faster than the east. We have had this area colonized since the early 1950s. We have amassed a small army but we need your help.

I wish it were true.
If it was, I'd sleep better at night.
Does it help when we admit that Hitler did nothing wrong, and you guys were always right?
Tell us more…is the saucer tech still exclusive to you? Or did the U.S. co-opt it? How far along in your eugenics have you gotten?
What does penguin taste like?
There's so much we'd like to know.

The Great wars Were a Diversion. Everything you know is not as it seems. Allies are Enemies, enemies are Allies. There is a good reason for all of this and you will find out why soon. Cap This for future reference. Keep your eyes on Rex Tillerson. There's a reason he was recently down here. We showed him ze Jews we were using for slave labor to keep our small metropolis going.
You can thank us, we did these tests on ze kikes.

Now I know you're a larp, true Nazis would never let Jews anywhere near their Antarctic paradise, slaves or not.
They smell funny.

You must amass in the shadows. Our technological systems are 100 years past what you are told. The war was a diversion. The US was just a baby technologically speAking at the time of the (((War))). We had to go underground when ze kikes made a pact to try and steal our technology. We are far greater but our numbers are small. Uncle Adolf has passed but his spirit lives on in all of you. Be subtle. We are everywhere. We will rise soon. And you will rise with us.

It's far more complicated than your feeble mind can understand. There are certain factions within the US that tipped us off and helped us get to Antarctica. There are no kikes here, except for the ones we use to test for the space program.

We Will Rise again…… These are the Docks We Escaped from….

Yeah LARPy, get us an image of your alleged technologies, then we will talk.

If only this was true.

hooktube.com/watch?t=627s&v=nbzr13UeAZA

what help?

what am I looking for? I've been waiting.

Lol what? Anyway, see:

what the fuck?

Perhaps timezone difference.

Timezones generally work in 15 or 30 minute sections(i forget which)

Isn't it like 4 AM in America?

We can bend space time here. Find Lake Volstok

Your Government is creating the illusion it is working for you and it's people. Amass quietly. The awakening is over. It's time to Rise. Being awake does no good if you never get out of your Bett.

What happened to ze? Forgot your role, larper?

Follow the Aryan man who calls you to aktion. He knows what to do. He lives somewhere near the Berkshires and you will recognize him by his personal "Digits". This man has all the knowledge that has been suppressed. He knows when the time is right. Follow his orders when he gives the signal. Soon my children. Soon. Your great work has not gone unnoticed.

Till we join on the Battlefield
-Commander Volstak-

why should I waste my time, how do I know you're not leading me on?

Well, at least you're not torturing monkeys.

Checked. 1488. Wait for the man with the Proper Digits. He will let you all know what to do next. Focus on amassing all the able bodied men you can. You will not have this Platform for long.

First Pic Related

Ahhhh Blondie was a good Canis Lupus Familiaris.

Do tell then, what do the records show? When was it first mentioned and by who?

I'm here. All I see is snow and rock outside my seed bank. I'm pretty sure you're larping as I do not see any other researchers for miles around. (Much less a single other person.) Go Fuck Yourself for getting my hopes up.

This, i'm also curious. Looked for info everywhere i could think of, found only alchemy crap, archealogical samples and Wewelsburg castle floor decoration.

Damn, it would be awesome if the nazis were indeed hiding all these years and bam they come back and save the world.

It's just like my japanese anime.

Whoever Blots out the words of this tablet…..The great gods of heaven and earth will bring a curse that shall not be warded off…. No mercy shall be shown unto him.

In days to come, may future prince, when this place shall become old and fall into ruins, adds, when the high water shall carry it off, restore its ruins, return my memorial.

Whoever blots out my name and writes his own name, or breaks my memorial stele, or consigns it to destruction, or throws it into the river, or covers it with earth, or burns it in the fire, or casts it into the water, or takes it into a dark chamber where it cannot be seen, and sets it up therein, or if anyone because of these curses sends a hostile foe or an evil enemy, or an evil tongue, or any other man, and has him seize it, or
if he plans and carries out any other plot against it, may Assur, the mighty god, who dwells in Eharsagkurkurra, Anu, Enlil, Ea, and Ishtar, the great gods, the Igigu of heaven, the Anunaku of earth, all of them, look upon him in great anger, and curse him with an evil curse. His name, his seed, his kith and kin, may they destroy from the land. The destruction of his land, the ruin of his people and boundaries

Source?

Doesnt look similar, now does it?

In war and battle may they shatter his weapons, may they bring about the defeat of his armies, may they give him into the hand of the king who would do him harm, and in the land of his enemies may they let him sit in bonds, may they overthrow his kingdom, his name and his seed, may they destroy from the land.

The Memberships of the Leaders Of Men.

Why are you removing your trip between posts. Also why use a trip on a board with ID's?

Regardless, the fire rises and hope blossoms alongside it.

Do as thou wilt. But do No Harm.

1488. ASSEMBLE AND RESTORE THE RUINS MY GOOD MEN.

What do you mean by digits, our digits or some other means of digits? It'd be nice if it weren't a LARP but I suppose only time can tell, I'll keep it in mind.

His "digits" will be his Day of Birth Unto The world. The Seventh Month, Fourteenth Day, The 88th Year of 1900.

Why is your trip so lame?

The man that can Prove those "digits", shall lead all of the warriors. He is Young, Strong, Subtle, and has all of the knowledge to be a Great leader… He shall reveal himself soon. Until then… Be well Anons. Build your temples Strong.

are you sure you're not just larping and positioning yourself via that birthdate? Although being born on 14/88 is pretty cool

How will those digits come to be revealed and why hasn't that user been doing anything until now? Eh, I'll keep an eye out in any case.

That user has not revealed himself publicly for a great many reasons. There have been many before him that have risen and fell. They were not Honorable. He has been Waiting for the right time. He cannot be slain by the public. He is of perfect Aryan Descent and has been waiting for a time when all Anons Are ready and willing to Rise. The time is near…. You all shall see.

Interesting. Looking forward to it - where do we keep our eyes in the meantime?

The day of birth has to be full. 7-14-88, He will be able to prove this to you all. Let him guide you. No one has ever been able to take him down. He has been here before…………

Keep Your Temples Strong, Donas thou Wilt, But do No Harm. Everything you will ever need is right beneath your feet and all around you. We all shall prosper soon….

Did his birth inflict an earthquake in Armenia? Lol

Are you hallucinating, lad?

Nein

Prabably sleepless neet nights damaged blokes brain. Or drugs

Gotcha, Smiley. This is the newest thing your schizo brain came up with, right?

This is some good larping. Only wish it were true.

When your leAder comes he will be the mighty one among the gods, the merciless weapon which overthrows the land of his enemies, the man who is mighty in battle, the destroyer of cities and mountains, first in war, the man of the four quarters, the conqueror of his foes, mighty cucks, and fierce mountaineers, who he has brought in submission at his feet, valiant and merciless man from the rising to the setting sun, bringing all anons under one rule.

You shall see the truth soon, at first he will be struck down by the words " OP IS A FAGGOT" , But he shall overcome. And Anons will be beholden unto him.

Only shit OPs are called faggots, looks like your hero is one of them.

If you were serious you'd have a way to prove this isn't LARP.

In his twenty-ninth year of reign He dispatched and sent his troops and camp against the cucks and Kikes. Upon their cities he brought destruction, He devastated (((Them))), he burned (((them))) with fire. Their lands he overwhelmed. Awe-inspiring terror He poured out over them. He will return on 7/14/2018……. and will have the digits 7.14.88 Remember Anons.
Cap this.

Until that day, stay strong. Be well, and prepare your temples. We have a war to wage soon…… Godspeed Anons. I must go.

Bye bye.

This is the only rendition that's true to the original.

Your mum has a black son.
(sorry Hitler, if its u)

Me too. It's refreshing to say the least.

Yeah, i've noticed it after posting tho i have a tattoo of the original