Operation /CAG/ - Campaign against Genocide

In this thread we will discuss how we can bring the statistics in the image attached to the forefront of the public's mind.

As Josef Goeppels said - it is a mistake to think that the public cannot handle the truth. They can. It just must be given to them in a way they can understand.

Whites are becoming minorities in countries they were the majority ethnicity of for hundreds of years.

Due to the length they've inhabited their lands, they've become unique peoples, ethnically - separate from the people of their ancestral homes. If they die, the ethnic diversity of the world will be smaller.

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/socdev/unpfii/documents/DRIPS_en.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_8_of_the_European_Convention_on_Human_Rights
crin.org/en/home/rights/convention/articles/article-8-preservation-identity
census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045216
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/006/98-500-x2016006-eng.cfm
archive.is/SsJiY
www12.statcan.gc.ca/nhs-enm/2011/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=PR&Code1=01&Data=Count&SearchText=Canada&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&A1=All&B1=All&Custom=&TABID=1
archive.is/QrAqh
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=PR&Code1=01&Geo2=&Code2=&Data=Count&SearchText=Canada&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&B1=All&TABID=1
cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/2014-Facts-Permanent.pdf
canadaimmigrants.com/canada-immigration-by-source-country-2015/
statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-627-m/11-627-m2017025-eng.htm
www5.statcan.gc.ca/cansim/a26?lang=eng&id=1024505
diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2017/10/26/white-people-to-become-minority-in-canada-in-2036/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unintended_consequences
northdallasgazette.com/2017/06/14/time-blacks-return-africa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got the statistics on Canada wrong.

Article 8 of the U.N. declaration on genocide.

Laziness

Statistics Canada states the "Employment Equity Act defines visible minorities as 'persons, other than Aboriginal peoples, who are non-Caucasian in race or non-white in colour.'"

Visible minority population for 2016 is listed as 22.3%. Total Aboriginal population for 2016 is listed at 4.9%. By extrapolation, the total white population should be 72.8%, which is kind of fucked, but not nearly as bad as claimed.

laziness and good memes are mutually exclusive.

See

It's been predicted to be below 50% by 2030

Which means I need to fix this again

Source?

Article 8. UN declaration on genocide.

Use google mate, it's not that hard.

Please try not using goon memes as sources

I did, it's just that there seem to be multiple version of those articles. Differing definitions.

Here is that exact document that you screencapped:
un.org/esa/socdev/unpfii/documents/DRIPS_en.pdf

These may be relevant:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_8_of_the_European_Convention_on_Human_Rights

crin.org/en/home/rights/convention/articles/article-8-preservation-identity

= 56%

= 63%, which isn't much better

=//=
What's interesting is that the US, Canada, NZ, Australia voted against the latter.

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045216
I know 61 percent isn't better either but please do not use Goon memes as sources thank you

Is this better?

Third edit

yeah that's fine, as long as you're not giving those trash goblin memes anymore attention than they need

Include countries like China, the more well known African countries, India, etc.
Don't solely focus on white countries for comparison.

I understand you're probably trying to keep it as simple as possible, but throwing in a non white country that isn't affected by demographic replacement (Japan is probably the best one) would add a lot to the comparison.

Forth edit.

Slowly but surely it's improving.

Yes by 2036, and it's hovering at around 70% now.

It was 97% in the 1971 census.

For the sake of the 14 words, I think we need our own Georgia guidestones population control plan. Because to have any peace at the end of all this it's looking like only inevitable outcome for our sake and our future.

5th edit, taking

into consideration

Looking for ways to spread these statistics now.

Which of these ideas are good:

1. Gain media attention through vandalism
2. Gain media attention through social media campaign
3. Gain media attention by marching down a yankee street in large numbers
4. Race war

Where do you get 2036 from?

I did some analysis of the census data released this past fall and posted my findings here. I'll repost the calculations/analysis I did. It looks to me like Whites will be a minority by 2030 if not sooner. Pic related, this is just a simple linear projection into the future of how many households will not speak English or French as their primary langauge, based on the 2011 and 2016 census data.

"Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries."

"The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them."

"Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites."

"What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?"

"How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"

"And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?"

"But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews."

"They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white."

"Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."

Keep in mind that the government recently announced that they are going to be increasing immigration rates substantially, and there's no reason to believe they won't keep doing that throughout the 2020s as well. I'm not trying to blackpill here, I'm just interested of getting an accurate picture of what's actually going on.

I did a manual calculation of what percentage of the population is White from the 2011 and 2016 census detail NHS data (where everything is broken down to exact country of origin). I think the reason that the manual calculation has a total population of 40 million (above the actual total population) is because the "population group" data actually allowed people to check more than one ethnicity type, and have it counted in each of the groups. So if someone said they were "Chinese" and "Canadian" it would count in both groups, as explained here:

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/006/98-500-x2016006-eng.cfm

Attached also is a birth rate analysis that I did (the natives are breeding like rabbits, it's almost unbelievable).

I want to expand a little on the "neither English nor French spoken at home" data there. I actually found that, comparing the 2011 census data to the 2016 census data, there was a huge discrepancy that I think is an inexplicable anomaly. To put it simply: The numbers don't add up.

Between 2011 and 2016 the number of Canadian households not speaking English or French increased by 5 million, but the number of visible minorities in Canada only increased by 1.5 million or so.

So, what the hell happened? Let's assume that 100% of the 1.5 million """new Canadians""" that arrived decided not speak English or French at home. Are we really supposed to believe that 3.5 million "visible minorities" that were already here decided to stop speaking English or French at home during that same time span.

It doesn't make any fucking sense. Also, attached is propaganda the government released with the census data celebrating that 21.1% of the population doesn't even speak one of the country's official languages at home, as if that's a huge positive thing somehow.

Make of this what you will.

Here are the sources for the data:

2011 Census

archive.is/SsJiY
www12.statcan.gc.ca/nhs-enm/2011/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=PR&Code1=01&Data=Count&SearchText=Canada&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&A1=All&B1=All&Custom=&TABID=1

2016 Census

archive.is/QrAqh
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=PR&Code1=01&Geo2=&Code2=&Data=Count&SearchText=Canada&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&B1=All&TABID=1

Immigration Rate

cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/2014-Facts-Permanent.pdf
canadaimmigrants.com/canada-immigration-by-source-country-2015/

Household Language

statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-627-m/11-627-m2017025-eng.htm

Crude Birth Rate

www5.statcan.gc.ca/cansim/a26?lang=eng&id=1024505

Journalists would at least be able to source the 2040 claim themselves.

So you're going to petition your enemies to stop genociding you? Lemme know how that works out. Better campaign would be to promote bowlcut nationalism.

No.

Rather, not until we have enough people for it that it'll be hard to refuse.

Also, his source: diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2017/10/26/white-people-to-become-minority-in-canada-in-2036/

Wait, what the fuck snow niggers. Your government does a fucking paper bag test on your people to see if they're a "minority"?

The fuck is my greek ass? How does no one talk about how fucking racist that is?

The OP is a faggot chink, muslim, arab, african, nigger.

I mean, yes. What's wrong with it? As a Greek, you are clearly a minority in Canada. That much should pretty much be self evident. If you also have the brown skin, black curly hair etc. and visually stand out from the white population at large, you are a "visible" minority. What's wrong with that?

Checked. Don't forget the mini-mantra for any anti-whites to refute them: "it's genocide in Tibet."

I would suggest two. One and four would be undesirable. Say there's a race war. Which is actually something that the establishment wants. Not because they will let it last and spread like wildfire, but because it will justify many new laws and restrictions. It will justify totalitarianism. Hence all the racebaiting.

It's unrealistic. But anyway, lets entertain that idea. Say there's a race war. What if your side loses? And what if what goes around comes around? That is a very old lesson and it actually wont matter which side loses or wins because there will be retribution. Violence is the answer only in rare circumstances. Communication and debate are preferable instead of that ultimate escalation. That is why I prefer the social media campaign, because it would spark debate among everyone. Those who have more than one brain cell will see that clearly something is wrong.

Theoretically in a race war not only the blacks will shed blood, but whites too. Many would die. Have you thought about that? Not only participants but innocent civilians. (I don't have an answer to the question of how to solve black on white crime because I haven't even looked the issue closely.)

That is, if the state doesn't intervene. And they always monitor. That's what the security agencies are for. If you folks really organize an armed militia ready to kill people based on race, or some other folks do, how far will it go? What will you even achieve? It will just add more FUEL to the OPEN hatred of whites. More justification for the white race to be exterminated. There's already memes that say most mass shooters are white. "when your white friend says don't go to school tomorrow" and such like.

I don't know if you were just memeing with the race war or not but I tried giving a serious answer.

Back to the social media thing. Will it work if you added a thought provoking question? Something like

If someone on social media answers in a flippant and uncaring way it will just expose to an observing third person the brainwashing, the programming and the state of affairs. These questions are fair and they can't be legitimately, honestly accused of promoting racism and white nationalism/nazism, etc. They provoke thought instead of aggression. The masses wont resonate with scorn and 'solving the black problem'. What may be effective to raise the issue among everyday people are rational questions. Facts, instead of hateful statements. Those statistics that are being posted here have nothing to do with emotion or hatred. They are just numbers. Stick to reason, avoid racebashing or this campaign will not leave this board. You have to meet them halfway. Any racist statements will be ignored on social media and avoided like the plague if they're not banned first. Facts however, govt, UN statistics etc. can't be racist.

If the masses are bluepilled, you can't start talking about Zion and the Machine City and the Matrix outright. You have to meet Morpheus first. What does he do when he meets Neo? He has a normal, calm conversation with him, without much emotion. He starts by just asking him a few general questions about life and reality. Now imagine if instead of that, as soon as Neo walks in the room with Morpheus, he starts screaming his lungs off

depending on what kind of greek you are I could definitely see that as "visible minority" in Canada

There already exists a race war, and Whites are already losing.

Mass immigration to render Whites a powerless minority, coupled with Marxist brainwashing to make the non-white (soon to be) majority murderously hostile to Whites, are actions being done by the enemies of Whites as an act of war against the White race.

What do you think we've been doing for years, and what do you think the end goal is of these propaganda campaigns? Do you think the goal is to "peacefully vote our way out of this", to go stop White genocide at the ballot box, to peacefully vote the hostile non-whites that have flooded into our countries?

Wow, people die in war on both sides? It's almost as if people sacrifice themselves to provide freedom for their kin and descendants.

All of those innocent civilians, and their descendants, are going to be brutally raped and murdered, rounded up into concentration camps and exterminated, if nothing is done.

The answer is to remove the blacks from our territories.

Wow guys, this user is right, the government is too scary and powerful so we have to capitulate to our genocide and simply go away quietly into the night. Pack it up, the White race is done for and we need to just accept that we will be ground into the dust by the government that is actively exterminating our entire race.

You are not even White, you admitted it in your post by referring to Whites as "them" rather than "us". The point of your post is to try to demoralize and frighten us into simply accepting slow extermination (which will become quick extermination as soon as we are a powerless minority, see South Africa for a vision of the future that is planned for us, anons).

Then you go on to say that we need a social media campaign anyways, but for what purpose? So we can vote our way out of White genocide and live happily as civic nationalists who are a minority in our own nations?

You're a fucking fool if you think bloodshed is avoidable, and if you think that the fire hasn't already been started and is going to consume the entire world. Take your demoralization concern trolling civic nationalist horse shit back to reddit, and never come back.

We have all the guns you fucking faggot cuckold.

bump.. whatever the next IOTBW is, if this is it, good, and let's get on with it sooner than later

I didn't say that you should pack it up. Nor am I trying to frighten anyone. You're misinterpreting what I'm saying. I may be a fool for hoping that there is a peaceful way out of this. I may be an idiot for wanting you all to live and hoping that there can be a nonviolent white resurrection. You think I want the white race to perish with a whimper? You think I want the flower of civlization, the West to capitulate to China and the hordes of Religion of Cuck™ic orcs? You think I don't know how savage blacks can be? How many US cities have been ruined by black violent crime? I have seen those statistics too you know. I'm not blind. Africa, containing 60% of the arable land in the world has millions of starving people. And millions dying of thirst because Djambugo can't keep it in his pants and be the responsible head of a family. "Not enough water and food, maybe we should fuck less." They can't even think of that. I don't even know what to call that but it probably has something to do with the IQs of sub-saharan Africa populations. When you import millions of those people in civilized countries what would happen? Very little good. Perhaps even a race war. But I hope it doesn't get to that and that is God's honest truth. It's called wishful thinking. It may be pathetic and ignorant in your eyes but I value you.

I'm not trying to shut anything down or demoralize anyone, I was just replying to that user because he asked which of the 4 ideas are good. And I even gave some suggestions for the image marcos. More than anyone else ITT. Read the first two lines of the OP. That's what this thread is about. Why did "it's ok to be white" go viral but "gas the kikes race war now" didn't? Maybe because one is less racist than the other… That was my other point. Nothing more nothing less.

Another agrument against that would be that say a 70IQ "were da bitchez at" ghetto Jamal who doesn't give a fuck about whites or blacks and isn't political at all and lives day to day hears there are RWDS going out and killing his fellow niggers might obtain a firearm and go out shooting innocent white people as revenge. Hell, there's no official race war yet and there are countless black on white murders because of "slavery n shiiieeeet". Women, children, they don't give a fuck. Those racially motivated violent assaults and homicides will skyrocket as soon as all the ghetto niggers hear about the RWDS. Dumb people can become violent at the drop of a hat. Not only that, an even bigger problem can happen with Soros funded Africans getting shipped to America to wreak havoc like they do in Europe as revenge for their fallen fellow niggers. They may even come to the US of their own accord.

I suggest you read the entire page:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unintended_consequences

For better or for worse, not all white people want to organize a nigger murder militia. That's why I said "your side". And if there is an all out race war not all white people will fight. Not all people from all backgrounds will participate. Can we agree on that? Yuros for example don't even have funs. I happen to be from Yurop.

If blacks are the problem why don't you petition for them to be deported to Africa? There are organizations from the 19th century that are for that purpose. Like you said in your post:
That would be much more effective and popular than advocating violence. Even though you'll never have a career and will forever be blacklisted and demonized by the media, you will get much more people onboard with that strategy than your lynch mobs. How many people have you convinced to join so far? How many targets have you downed out of 40,695,277? Are you getting there? How's that working out?

I swear to God, I don't want you to do something stupid and spend the rest of your life in prison. With niggers. You know what happens in prison right? Therefore wouldn't the better option then be through legal means to achieve your goal? Have you investigated what can be done legally about sending them all back? Have you even tried? It's a genuine question. I'm sure you know the power and potential of memes. They too can be very effective. Which is what this thread is about.

cont.

Since you're so hardline on the issue right now I see that you have two options(correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just trying to have a conversation and I'm not trying to demoralize or anything like that): getting a few kills and spending your life in prison raped by niggers or advocating black flight/Zionism. Or you're just waiting for a civil war to kick off.

Things are very very very bleak. I agree with you in the sense that if nothing is done the white race will perish. Even though I don't want to admit that things are that bad. However if you started doing racially motivated shooting sprees you might get a perverse result. All this may backfire in a fashion that you have not anticipated. And you may end up being responsible for even more white deaths. Have all other options been truly and absolutely exhausted? Krieg oder nichts? Is there really nothing else that can be done? I was accused of being demoralizing, now I'll return that accusation.

I genuinely want to know, has anyone here tried talking to antifa or communists or blacks or liberals and convincing them, not with memes and insults but with arguing like a normal person, that they're damaging the only countries in the world that have unparalleled, unique freedom and prosperity? What's it like? People have turned away from communism and antifa before, it's not impossible.

This is a source that can be used for blacks specifically. Meaning image macros, ideas targeted at black people. "Black Zionism". It's very likely most blacks have never even thought about going back. It's addressing the issue in another way.
northdallasgazette.com/2017/06/14/time-blacks-return-africa/

Wouldn't it be better if for every unique ID in this thread one African American went to Africa? That way they'll have the chance to make a new life there and convince other brothers to come too. Before you know those 17 people become waves of hundreds of thousands of black Americans who are resettling in Africa. It's not impossible. Now if they're violently killed first they'll become martyrs and there will be revenge. They wont end up leaving. Instead of the 21st century Black Flight from the US and Europe you have the 21st century race war with million whites dead. If you ask me there should be more such back-to-XYZ movements for muslims etc.

Removing people of color isn't going to solve your problem outright.

So long as any one of these individuals redistribute government dollars amongst their local communities, no one will flinch.

Yes, local and national rates of taxation will soar but, sadly, whole generations have been indoctrinated in believing that a subset of individuals are 'disadvantaged' and deserve as much support because of so-called atrocities in the past. They're willing to bankrupt themselves culturally and financially to right this.

You have to focus your aim at those who profiteer from these individuals. There is a whole microeconomy established around their ignorance and existence. Smother these establishments, and their perverted dogmas and you will succeed.

>

A little OCD kicking in, but what if you did this to make it uniform and easier to read:

THIS IS
GENOCIDE

USA
- In 1980: 80% White
- In 2017: 61% White

Canada
- In 2006: 84% White
- By 2040:

Also, you could then center every line of text so it would look nice and neat.

Polite sage for double post.

filtered and reported

Whites are already a minority globally,now just think about the rat which is even more of a minority globally yet look at the havoc the parasites cause.How about whites start operating cohesively as a racial minority and instinctively only do things that promote our in group agenda ferociously without guilt or any empathy whatsoever for any other group period.

The lesson of history is that subhumans never just fuck off and stay in their own countries. The only way whites are safe is if the kikes and subhumans are in the grave.
We've been invaded enough by subhumans. No more.