So, uh… how's the english voice acting in FFXV?

So, uh… how's the english voice acting in FFXV?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0960140/combined
imdb.com/name/nm1399925/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait did you actually buy it?

Isn't there an oven for you to crawl into somewhere?

haha it's great you shouldn't have even a moment of regret for your impulsive purchase, my anonymous friend xD

Why do you type like a retard?

It probably has an entire cast of A-list anime dub voice actors. So it's probably total rancid phoned-in garbage.

Whom dost thou qouteth my famalams rama dama ding dongs

FF1 was the best FF tbh.
The classes were interesting, it didn't have hours of dialogue and the paradox plot was semi-interesting.

Why do you play games made for teenage girls?

imdb.com/title/tt0960140/combined

Pretty much.

What the fuck, Zodd is playing in this shit. imdb.com/name/nm1399925/

FF8 is the best FF
Us FF8 fags will not stay silent any longer

Have fun with your ripoff of FF1's paradox plot with muh edgy ending faggot.

Only hipsters actually like FF1
Go back to playing your shitty open world generic fantasy nostalgia piece of trash

You just described the entirety of the Final Fantasy series, congrats, asshole.

You're right
even hipsters have too much taste for a piece of shit like that

You mean Final Fantasy Crisis Core?

BUT WAS SQUALL DEAD AFTER DISC ONE OR NOT? WHAT IS IT FANBOY?

Aren't
random line
breaks good
user

What's wrong with someone starting with the first game in the series?

Im going to just report this dumpster fire of a thread, shitpost while you can.

he was alive

FF8 was a poorly made piece of shit with an edgy ripoff of FF1's plot mixed with bland characters and you know it user.

FFX was my first proper FF as a kid. Even as a teenager with low standards in vidya, I got sick of its bullshit, turned it off halfway through, and stopped paying attention to the franchise.

I don't know why anybody cares about FF at all, at this point.

It was a magical adventure in a weird and interesting world that, to this day, is the only one that breaks from stale formulas or already seen shit
It has the best music, the best story, and the best world by far.

This is the truth, accept it. I played it 5 times through since it came out and I'm still not tired of it

i want to enter cindy

JUST CHECK THAT DRESS UP

that'd be neat if 8ch had more than two active boards

soap and water

Back to cuckchan with you

>>>Holla Forums

Lets move it to
>>>/vr/

Alright folks
>>>Holla Forums

well, it shouldnt be any worse than any other final fantasy game. how have you liked the voices so far?

wew lads
>>>Holla Forums

>>>Holla Forums

The fuck are you on about?

Lets try again
>>>/trump/

>>>/anita/
wewa

dfdafda
>>>/d/

You suck mate

refdzc
>>>/larp/

0/10

It took him that many tries to get dubs

I think the English voices are better so far.
The jap voices seems extremely stereotypical and kind of annoying to me, but then again, I watch too much anime.

The english voice actors feel more varied and fresh.

Mechanic girl makes want to vomit.

>>>/furry/

why?

>>>/vore/

FUCK YEAH CAPS LOCK

You just jealous and wish you were Cidney yourself.

So shilling aside, what terrible news can the inevitable fanboy faggots who bought this turd bring us about how bad this game is? That is, anything terrible we don't already know.

only played 1.5h yesterday and there's not much to tell. The gameplay seems ok. English voices seem good.
Something that pissed me off is that I had to sit through a tutorial but other than that no complaints so far.

It would. Do your part and check 'em out.

Combat is clunky as shit. It's no Ys (fuck no it isn't Ys. It's not even half as quick or responsive), it's no Tales. Indie games do action combat way smoother and better. The controller layout hurts the fluidity of the action too (d-pad for switching weapons is clunky as shit. Should have been used for items/magic instead).

It tries to do this weird mix of casual and in depth, which makes both suffer. Casual "holding the button for attacking and dodging" is passive and not engaging. You hold the button to attack and occasionally input directions to have different effects. You hold the button to dodge which makes you automatically dodge through phase dodging but eats through your MP. Phase dodges are faster because Noctis just shifts to the side, allowing you to attack right after.

If you want to tap buttons like you would if you were playing a normal action RPG targeted at non-braindead people, you'll find yourself with a slow, clunky battle system that rewards you with more damage and better attacks, even stuff like 'wait' combos. I don't believe there's any animation cancelling so once you do an attack you're committed to the entire thing, you can't cancel out of the long ass recovery times for some weapon types like the Greatsword. If you tap the dodge button there's this slow, shitty roll that takes ages to start up. It's shitty but it works well enough if you're running away. What's somewhat decent is that if you hit the button just as you're about to get hit, you do one of the phase dodges but don't use MP. Good luck doing that against multi-attacks with what feels like one of the most unresponsive combat systems though. At least the timing is lenient.

Combat MIGHT slightly better through upgrading shit but the foundation remains the same.

This is my impression from the "Open Combat" thing you have access to while the game is downloading and installing. You're put into an arena with a few weapons, a ton of healing items and infinitely spawning goblins.

So far the greatsword is my go-to weapon. It hits hard and hits wide. Its animations are stupid slow, though, but the damage and some of the attacks are good, like a leap forward and smashing the sword into the ground, with good speed, distance and reach. Or another, triggered by a wait combo where Noctis swings the sword 360 degrees twice, each swing doing tons of damage. I still haven't figured out how to make it happen for sure (different directional buttons means different attacks, and the 360 swing can only be done from a few of them). Not sure of the game itself will tell you about such things, however. I remember from the Platinum demo that you could do charged attacks with the greatsword, but I couldn't recreate it in the Open Combat thing (maybe it's unlockable?)

Also does anyone know if the AP gained during Open Combat carries over to the main game? That'd be useful.

So the party members turn out to be girls, that's a pretty good twist.

>>>/futa/

shit