Operation proposal: gum up SPLC/ADL

adl.org/contact
splcenter.org/contact-us
These are the contact pages for the Southern Poverty Law Center and Anti-Defamation League. They're both working hand in hand with most online social media platforms to censor people, and they're a huge threat to whites becoming racially aware.

I say we gum up their works. Fax Black pages to them, tie up their phone lines, mail them a bunch of false reports. Make it harder on them to do their work. Anyone with more ideas on how to fuck them up, post here.
If we want to win, we need to ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK.
Let's give these hebes hell

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.partyvan.info/index.php/Ruin_life_tactics
github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki/Ruin-Life-Tactics
archive.is/lcR9I#selection-953.0-955.115
faxzero.com
10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html?dswid=-3056.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Take it to the next level, and report leftist organitions as racist. If you dig deep enough, you can find something for the kikes to freak out about.

I read it as gun. KeK.

>claim that leftist organizations are controlled opposition / run by (((alt right)))

mite b cool. Who could we report, and what could we use as evidence? My thinking was more gumming up their works by making them wade through a bulk of fake reports + phone calls, ordering pizzas etc

bumping for relevancy

Bump, this is a very replacer topic to the times

I'm pretty sure that in some way this is illegal, but I couldn't say exactly why. If we did this, I'm sure thy'd find some obscure thing. Computer Online Fraud and Abuse Act maybe

that's why you don't get caught. If you send black faxes, do it from a public fax machine. If you spam fake reports, don't use an email that can be tied to you. Basic OPsec.

Do you realize that if you used a public fax machine then 1) it would cost a fortuine to send all those documents, and 2) you most likely hae reciept of you using the fax machine so when they track the telephone number that used it they can clearly see it was YOU?

I'm not married to the black faxes thing, but I mean it worked for chanology. There's plenty of ways to gum up their shit and make life difficult for them. Sorry to tell you this, but to fulfill the 14 words it's gonna require you actually DOING something besides clacking on a keyboard.

I'm not against doing something, but look at what you're doing. You're advacating essentially a DDoS-like prank on major non-profit pseudo-government organizations in public, and giving not a thought to anonmity or tactic. Tell me, what would you do when you walk into the FedEx, or UPS, or Library and give them a document that is solid black, ask them to scan it, and then tell them to send 500 copies at 25 cents a page? Then, discover that they didn't like that and traced its source?

Tell me what would happen if you set up an Auto-Dialer and MF'd (or whatever the contemporary equivilent is) the local Telephone service to make constant calls to the ADL's switchboard? This is now considered not only illegal but TERRORISM thanks to 9/11.

If you wanted to do something like this, it'd require you and a close-nit group of friends communicating via a darknet, and planning at least a month ahead. You're being stupid by proposing the idea here, and expecting us all to just willy-nilly do illegal activity.

You need to lurk more. Your OP is shit. Has potential but shit.

I see a lot of betas sageing good ops without contributing anything. These same beta cucks bemoan the fall of the west despite doing nothing. Without trying.

Here is the thing: eveeything is racist, sexist to the sjw. All that has to be done is report a social media post, or a youtubr vid, or anything filled with dyed haired white womyn feminists as trans fobic or racist. The splc will attack no matter what because that is how the kikes make money.

wiki.partyvan.info/index.php/Ruin_life_tactics

github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki/Ruin-Life-Tactics

Just gonna leave these here…

I love this idea more than I can possibly express. These ruthless hypocritical motherfuckers have got to go back, into the oven, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS HATE SPEECH
only free speech others do not like

that being said
NO PLACE FOR KIKES

America, fuck yeah.

Bring it, anons, but cover your asses. Use VPNs up the wazoo and untraceable phone numbers.

EMAIL FAX AND PHONEBOMB THESE KIKES FULL STOP

also
FIND THE ORIGINAL FLYER ART AND POST AS PDF SO OTHER ANONS CAN DO THE SAME

gas the kikes, man

>FIND THE ORIGINAL FLYER ART AND POST AS PDF SO OTHER ANONS CAN DO THE SAME
>>>/pdfs/8294

I agree 300% with this.
I like OP's spirit of intent, but poor bake for not really thinking it through securitywise. There's no real way any "normie" can just go do any of these proposed things without leaving a trail of some sort.

Translated: do not try this at home.

archive.is/lcR9I#selection-953.0-955.115

Or we can start reporting them to the IRS for engaging in political activism in violation of their status as a 501(c)(3) non profit. Just gotta figure out if they've flagged videos of a political candidate on YouTube.

Alternatively, recruit Holla Forums. Half chan Holla Forums to be specific. There is safety in numbers. They used to do this all the time. All you gotta do is sell them the idea and they will shit on then so hard that stargate can be used to compare the goatse.

All these newfags don't know about faxzero.com
and
10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html?dswid=-3056.

CNN used to have fax machines until last spring thanks to us.

This. Scientology is just as litigous as the SPLC or ADL, the reason most anons who took action avoided shit is the swarm approach. Worst case they can pick out 4-5 people and try to make an example of them.

This also. The fact that the ADL and SPLC are working with youtube to censor everyone, not just our guys, is something that'll make it really easy to get normies on board. pretty much anyone to the right of marx has a vested interest in taking these jews down.

They're CIAniggers.

They definitely tried.

t. was there on foot helping direct the madness outside of one of their branches.

They used really competent doxxing techniques on us, filmed everyone, handed out fliers and then checked Facebook posts about them to corroborate identities, had their own private security, etc. A lot of us were followed back to our cars, some of us got threatening phonecalls or ominous driveby traffic for weeks afterward.

So basically information channel DDOS. What about A.I. and bot spamming?

do deepfakes of their employees lol

yeah, they did some serious alphabet agency type shit to stop people who countersignaled L ron hubbard. Probably because LRH was CIA. Still though, the chanology stuff correlated with a massive surge in exit rates from the CO$ to the point where scientology is effectively doomed within a generation. We don't even have to go out IRL and protest their offices. I think risking some targeted harassment by goons is worth the potential benefit of the ADL/SPLC losing power.

mine digits speak for themselves

Any fax machine made in the past 15-20 years has black fax detection. Furthermore, most "fax machines" these days are processed via a computer screen.

Instead, send them Goatse.

but would the CIAniggers really bother with a chan website?

How painfully new of you

Couldn't you just use a free online fax service with a vpn and 7 proxies?

Good point; is there a way to exploit Adobe's pdf reader?

Who the fuck else are they going to monitor online? Reddit is already under their total control, same with Tumblr. Facebook was built ground-up as a monitoring tool, Twitter collaborates with governments regularly. Places like Stormfront are like a fucking sun with how bright they glow in the dark.
What's left? Chans are one of the only major hubs for anonymous political discussion on the internet, and any government seeking control over their people fears that more than anything. Plus halfchan has been featured on fucking TV news numerous times and on online rags run by nuJournos even more often, of course the feds are all over this and every other chan and anonymous forum.

What is this, 1987? They don't work anymore.

you should come up with some believable sounding buzzwords and phrases that can be thrown together by anons who want to write a letter

hao do i fax page? Is there an easy and anonymous online fax service?

>wiki.partyvan.info/index.php/Ruin_life_tactics
>github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki/Ruin-Life-Tactics
niiiiice… I knew these had to be online somewhere

i bet they're behind the nehlen harassment. also, trump has declared himself a candidate already, so they could get nailed for going after him as well

this

>faxzero.com
lol, if you have a vpn, then that's 9 pages per node times however many nodes you have. you could really do some serious damage with this

Oh yeah, we shouldn't forget about the non profit organization thing, they were really scared when that came through.
Memoryholing is one helluva drug.
Very powerful tool.

Is there a list of their brick and mortar sites?

we are all Paul Nehlen

If you apply on a website like lending tree or lower my bills I promise they will get phone calls for ~3 weeks and they will be from stubborn sales people and pajeets. As far as I know they don't keep nearly as good track of the names or numbers as they should. These info apps turn into leads which are sold from 10 to 200 bucks to literally thousands of companies and lending institutions. Its be pretty easy for something like that to get lost in the mix.

This sounds like a fun idea.

Now i suspect that if we were to scrutinize the kikes enough, we would find open incidents of racism, such as black face around Purim or whatever other kike holiday they like to dress up at. If we play the cards right, and use butterfly war, we can make it look like nigs and spics are complaining too.

The thing about the SJWs and the control left, is that it is a church without salvation. As such there are only sinners and no mercy. Typical old testament kike shit. We need to scrutinize the bastards, and if we pay attention we can find a moment of hypocrisy to destroy them with.

Weaponize them. Find faggots on YouTube and Tumblr who use words and terms seen as racist or bigoted. Report them, especially if they're anywhere near the liberal or leftist side of things. Target popular artists and ecelebs.