GOOGLE AND GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGERS

I DID A RECON
WARNING - SHIT TIER VIDEO
- So, I got this Go Pro knockoff and was driving around, and I remembered that they got this Jewgle Data Center they are building in Clarksville, TN, which is right nearby where I live. So I decided to take a drive and take a video while driving around.
Everything went fine, and without incident, until I got home to watch the video and discovered that I had it in Timelapse Mode the whole time, taking a photo every 3 seconds, like a shithead.
- I was like, "Kill yourself."
- Later on I decided to go back there and get a decent video, but, unknown to me the entire time, the battery died. It's a 900mAh battery. Fuck my life. (Go-Pro comes with a 1200mAh battery, So I will be buying two backups tomorrow.)
- While I'm sitting there filming, or thinking I am filming, and this Black Male in a white pickup truck tells me very aggressively that I'm trespassing.
He then obnoxiously asks me, "Who are you!?"
- So, I replied right back with, "Who are you!?" keeping in mind I was recording the video, or I thought I was, and y'all would have laughed at that.
- I told him that I was on a public road, but he continued to harass me.
- While making a u-turn, I turned around, tried to get his face and license plate with my dead Go-Pro knockoff.
- I am pretty damn sure he got my license plate details though. If not, I am sure they were on a security camera.
- I then proceeded to leave so that there would be no more confrontation.
- I headed to my local Police Precinct and started having a conversation with one of the officers.
- This is when things got even more interesting.
- First of all he told me that I was on a County road and to ignore the nigger.
- I asked him if I should be worried about someone from the CIA coming over to my house and putting a black bag over my head while I sleep, and MK-Ultra-ing my ass, to which he told me not to worry about Jewgle but it would have happened if Hemlock were still there.
- Hemlock, a semi-conductor company, was supposed to build some sort of manufacturing plant there, bringing jobs to the area, which was not too long ago, and they ripped off the County for some ridiculous amount of money by not finishing building. They were getting money from the Government because they were supposed to be a "Green Technologies" company, so they took the money, but only paid something like half back to the county.
- He told me that there were at least four stories underground which you can't see and that there was a high probablility that Hemlock had radioactive materials there.
- All in all, my original idea was to post a good 1080p HD video up and say, "Hey guys! Check this shit out!" But this is what I got instead. Some fucked up story going nowhere.
- Oh Yeah, I got this photo of a church sign nearby which kind of applies

Other urls found in this thread:

theleafchronicle.com/story/news/2015/12/21/google-data-center-replace-hemlock-clarksville/77563852/
archive.is/MCK6i
clarksvillenow.com/local/clarksvilles-hemlock-plant-to-close-permanently/
archive.is/gRWqp
theintercept.com/2016/11/16/the-nsas-spy-hub-in-new-york-hidden-in-plain-sight/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kike free 1st post

What is the point of this thread? This seems like a shitty blog, and does nothing except have a ton of filler. The formatting isn't it from around here.

TLDR

No. There are still Jews.

Reformat it without the dashes at the beginning? I have been here long enough to know that I would be called a faggot for putting the dashes in there at the beginning of each thought to break them up because trying to read it on a big computer screen is a pain in the ass with these long blog posts. But I don't give a fuck what you think. Did it throw you off poor baby?

The agreement is public record; they always are. You can request to see the full text of it, as well as signatories, as well as possibly finding video of discussion on it before its full passage. If you would like to go this route, OP, I can help you do so with a) the least hassle/run-around from the government, and b) looking the least like the uneducated, inexperienced manpig you are.
Building plans will also be public record. You can request these as well, and they may be available online already. I'll start exploring this avenue mysylf.
Not a STEMloser, what radioactive materials could possibly be used in semi-conductors?

Okay then…
theleafchronicle.com/story/news/2015/12/21/google-data-center-replace-hemlock-clarksville/77563852/
archive.is/MCK6i

Low iq detected. Do it properly and make it worthy or Fuck off. Seriously, have you even graduated from the 4th grade? Kys

TWO YEARS HOMOSEXUAL STEERS

kekest of m80s, top

pic related

You've been there. What's the street address for this site?

clarksvillenow.com/local/clarksvilles-hemlock-plant-to-close-permanently/
archive.is/gRWqp

Yeah no.
Unsurprising tbh.

36°37'02.7"N 87°15'27.3"W
or
36.617413, -87.257586
go with that

this is in NYC

I want the street address though. My curiosity in this is piqued to bother to look it up, but not quite enough to acquire the address mysylf. Your entire thread is the insane ramblings of a mentally unstable neo-Nazi.

Street address or GTFO back to Reddit, normie.

>>>/pdfs/8287

There are no "House Numbers - go with
Solar Way, Clarksville, TN 37040

Close enough. Thank you, OP.

please stahhhhhp with the pictures of that boy

tell me what you think

the Verizon building?

yup

your desperate pleas for relief will be granted no mercy.

Kill yourself avatar fag, nothing worse than you faggots and I know you've been shitting up every thread lately. Reported and filtered for being the Reddit newfag that you are.

>>>/pdfs/8288

Do you have any other sources to report on, especially regarding the money that allegedly changed hands over this? Judging from my information, Montgomery County still owns the property. It was never Hemlock's.

Is the farm shit still there? Seems like it would've been torn down eons ago. Also, was this office really there since 1998? It seems a more…recent style.

And no notes of underground levels either. That sounded like idiot manpig kinspeercy talk to begin with.

WHAT ARE YOU SLIDING HANS

It's AT&T but that's the cover story.

And the public records omit a couple floors. Oops.

Here's a link. I haven't read the whole thing so I don't know how kikey it gets.
theintercept.com/2016/11/16/the-nsas-spy-hub-in-new-york-hidden-in-plain-sight/

Found a bit more background on the timeline for the Clarksville site. Does any of this conflict with your knowledge, OP? Have you lived in the area for the entire period covered in pic related and/or since at least 1998?

>>>/pdfs/8290
>AN ACT to authorize the State of Tennessee, acting by resolution of its funding board, to issue and sell its bonds and bond anticipation notes in amounts not to exceed one hundred fifty million dollars ($150,000,000) for the purpose of providing funds to the Department of Finance and Administration; to provide for acquisition of equipment, and erection, construction and equipment of sites and buildings, expressly including the acquisition of existing structures for expansion, improvements, betterments, and extraordinary repairs to existing structures, and for grants to any county, metropolitan government, incorporated town, city, special district of the state, or any governmental agency or instrumentality of any of them; to make grants to industrial development corporations to provide for acquisition of equipment and acquisition, site preparation, erection, construction and equipment of sites and buildings, and infrastructure improvements and development; to issue its debt in excess of the previously stated amount to fund discount and costs of issuance; and to provide for the expenditure of said funds. This act makes appropriations for an indefinite period of time for the purpose of allocating the proceeds of the bonds and notes authorized by this act.
>WHEREAS, the General Assembly finds that making grants to The Industrial Development Board of the County of Montgomery for acquisition of equipment and acquisition, site preparation, erection, construction and equipment of sites and buildings, and infrastructure improvements and development in support of the location of Hemlock Semiconductor, L.L.C. in Tennessee, in accordance with agreements with them to be entered into and approval of the project by the Building Commission, will serve the public purpose of promoting economic and community development in the State and for its inhabitants as a body and is related to the function of the Department of Economic and Community Development in furthering such growth; now, therefore,

Moved here in 2011
That stuff seems legit though.
The only thing I don't see here is the 600 gorillion that the County lost

But those Rachel Maddow pictures
ewww

There's also the possibility that the cop was lying to the kid to scare him away from any further incursions.
Despite what OP claims the cop said about not worrying, Google is still glow-in-dark, and I'm sure there's some little-known Patriot Act shit that would really fuck him over.

Kind of sounds to me like Hemlock could have been a front to get the public shekels to offset the cost of development just to bail and let Google pick up a steal.

Every time I have shitposted ironically I have been banned.

glow in the dark christian seems like a cruel talmudic joke on the population considering the cop says there is radioactive material underground, presumably entering the groundwater and poisoning the locals

That's what I was getting at, although more with the understanding that TN is full of paranoid inbreeders than the cop trying to scare anyone away from a public road.
But user, their motto is literally "Don't be evil". How could they possibly be anything but good-natured? They even give you free email, a free search engine to use, free YouTube, free everything! Why can't you just take the free shit and be satisfied?
Agreed.
From earlier ITT:
>Google, which is in the final stages of negotiation, plans to invest more than $500 million in the data center and create an estimated initial 70 full-time jobs, the sources said.
While one must wonder what exactly that half a billion dollars will pay for when the facility will only employ about 70 people, it's still a far cry from "a steal."

You really need to go back to Reddit.

Interesting, but not sure about that - Left out of the original post was that I had asked the cop to go with me and drive around there. I tried to make it short and to the point in one post, but I failed miserably

Your post was fine, your description just sounded very reminiscent of the olden-day type of small-town cop/sheriff that knew how to handle shit without being a hardass or pedant.

Godspeed in your investigation.

My real intention, a few weeks ago, was to make sure this gets put on the proverbial map - so that people know where exactly this Google Data Center is which holds their Personal Information. When I did a search for Google Data Centers some time ago, I couldn't find the exact locations for any right away, although I knew there were several around the country. There was one map though which showed, in a general way, which states they were located in.
The police officer was very friendly and nice. As a matter of fact, my approaching him made him a healthier and happier white man.
He thanked me because I stopped him from going through the drive through at Burger King so that when he got off shift in 20 minutes, that he could go home and eat the home cooked meal his wife had made for him, thereby strengthening his bonds with his wife and family.
I like the cops in this town. All except for this one short dikey bitch that cuffed me last year for allegedly trying to run over a tow truck driver. Yeah, I'm a little over the top sometimes, but that's why the VA gives me a disability check, I guess. fuck it. KEK

I just saw these dubs
HH

The nigger was obviously associated with jewgle because a wild nigger wouldn't have such a well developed concept of property. However, it's not clear if he was trying to keep you away for glow in the dark reasons or he's just a faggot employee that wanted to mess with you for some reason. Unfortunately they've probably seen this thread already, so I'd advise against trying to social engineer your way inside. But if you could get a drone and spy on them for a bit you might be able to find something shady. It would be god-tier if Holla Forums developed its geospatial intelligence program, so we could analyze suspicious things better.

It's because the mods are the actual maddow posters, so it would break their cover if they banned him, but not themselves.

dubs checked
that would be awesome

praying for another Clarksville TN user…

It's a mod. They've been doing this shit for months. They think it's funny or something, I don't know.

Stop doxing yourself

there's a military installation nearby there too - Fort Campbell…..

black bags incoming. welcome to blade runner.

lets slide this shit

Mods - Delete ?

Interestingly, we kind of knew this already, google themself glows in the dark.

Mods - Delete

Mods - Delete
please?

Mods already posted, and are fine with the thread

Disregard last, I didn't realise the person wanting to slide was OP.

Yeah - I need to do a better job. Personally and professionally speaking, this was a shit thread I made in a rush

it would just be a crying shame if some small cells snackbarred several of those data centers

I didn't know the Corpus were here on Earth

Bump for interest, stay safe user.

(checked)
And yet.,, The fucking mods here will happily delete and ban quality threads while simultaneously shitting up threads because they're stupid glow in the dark niggers.

I'm the OP. Quit bumping this thread or Terry Davis is going to install Temple OS on your shitty laptops while you sleep.

What is temple os? I stayed as far away from Terry as I could. Jewish Palomayombre?

Bamp

Checked for based torpedo

Bump, this thread obviously bothers the shills.