Good freeware games

My new job is at a computer 9-5, and I'm doing barely anything the entire day.

I need some good freeware games I can download and put on a USB. Rpgs, shoot em ups, platformers, whatever you've got.

I've already got my favorite emulators on there, so that's taken care of.

Give me your best Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

moriyashrine.org/
rpgmaker.net/games/2430/downloads/
bestoldgames.net/frogger-3d
volafile.io/get/Q-igPa4dw66Cr/BlockLivesMatter.rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Undertale.

Opentyrian can be played with a mouse. Small mb size too

emulators, specifically cartridge based so SNES and GBA games would be really cool

Cavestory started as a freeware release.
There's a 10 dollar version on steam, but the original is a freeware title.

What 9-5 job lets you play games all day anyways?

certain security jobs

Technically any game is freeware if you're piratey enough. I stuffed my USB stick with vidya, so I've tried getting stuff myself. Off the top of my head try:
>#BlockLivesMatter This was cancelled but you should find a download somewhere. Otherwise I'll stick my copy up
>Beneath a Steel Sky SCUMMVM version

Iji, OFF and Bonesaw are some good freeware games. Also Doom, it's modern ports are 100% free.
You can also get all of the Touhou games and some fangames on this site:
moriyashrine.org/

The original version is free you fucking nigger.

It really depends on how engaged you can be, if you can or not use audio or a joystick, I wouldn't really play Cave Story on mute.

In any case, I'd go emulators route, I'm currently playing King's Field on PS1 and I'm having a blast.

THIS

I really, really like Space Funeral's art style. The choice of music was great, too.

So what? It's also on Steam and just works

The one on Steam isn't the original version. Which is still free.

Elona

Somebody post the Freeware spreadsheet because I don't have it for some reason.

This one?

yee

What job do you have OP? Does it require a college degree?

I get paid $12 an hour to be a 'secretary' for my uncle who makes a living filing taxes for people. I left college so he was nice enough to set me up with something so I wouldn't be a burn out.
It's the type of job that's hard to get without some sort of family/friend connection.

Why play shitty freeware games when that extra time could be spent studying or something

Video games

Why is Iji listed twice?

It's THAT good

every single of the top five games is also on the list user

HAHAHA

Download for space funeral?

Barkley 2 when?

before 2017
>implying

Wesnoth

rpgmaker.net/games/2430/downloads/

Sound lad.

how do you let this happen to you? are you just being good sports?

If he's baiting then he'd have to admit to baiting in which I can just say he was pretending to be retarded, thus winning the argument. Keep up user.

you should be out there winning yugioh tournaments

This game really surprised me. Very fucking solid game. Also the soundtrack is good.

That 1cc is not out of your reach. Keep trying and you will eventually get there.

I'm playing The Seventh Stand User.
Shit's pretty baller.

its been brought to my attention that the old exile strategy rpg series has been released as free. however they dont really seem to run on windows 7 64 bit, compatibility modes be damned. so take note of that.

Man, I remember playing that as kid when it came out. I got stuck on one of the puzzles and called one of those game tip hotlines that charged some bullshit like $4.99 a minute. I stayed on the line for like 20 minutes because I got put on hold and didn't realise I was being charged for it. Dad was no impressed in the slightest when the phone bill came.

It's a great little game though. I replay it every now and then and still love it.

Daggerfall

game name?

3D Frogger is always fun
bestoldgames.net/frogger-3d

Someone please give me the sauce ;^;

It's Cho Ren Sha 68k

Alright, you may be baiting but I might as well fucking tell you how much of a idiot you are in one line.

Remastered Soundtracks and 'Muh graphics' don't count as good content without anything to back it the fuck up.

Dungeon crawl stone soup. I have wasted SO many hours playing this game. It was pretty much all I ever played for atleast 5 years. One won like a handful of times though.

just downloaded it. It's beautiful.

I seem to have misplaced my copy, be a dear and upload it, would you, honey?

Soon.

Your whining won't make it any shorter.

we just need to believe user.
We just need to believe ;-;

Bitch cave story 3d can't be played on PC.

Somebody uploaded it on Vola, but says he got it from someone else.
MSE comes up clean, running Spybot-Search&Destroy system-wide scan now just in case to see if it's alright. Looks fine to me™

volafile.io/get/Q-igPa4dw66Cr/BlockLivesMatter.rar

Okay, I'm looking for a game I lost anc literally cannot find. It's sort of like Warning Forever, only the enemy is flavored as a space arachnid. It's an open, asteroids-style shooty thing, and I cannot find it via google anymore.

Please help, I've been looking for at least half a decade.

Year?
System?
Colours?
a/s/l?

It's a PC game. I don't remember the year, really. The spiders all came in different colors, though they were all muted, I remember. Like, not vivid, sort of dark?