#TriggerAConservativeIn2Words

#TriggerAConservativeIn2Words

Twitter's got 'em mobilized, faggots. Whatchu gon do?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sliderblaze2/status/966959332137910275
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Exposed Jew

kike free first post

Why do soygoys think anyone besides themselves gets "triggered"?

Lowest of effort slide thread. You Sharenigs really have to stop thisp.

They really want to start this up again? kek

Lol the only thing that that is triggered is the chemical composition in my brain for laughter uncontrollably for how pathetic liberals are.

Ima come back here the day after the election and laugh in yo FACEPIECE nigga

I have no idea how the fuck to use shitter, it keeps redirecting me to the mobile site, somebody pls screencap and post the quality salt

How 2 Trigger Lefty: Right Again, With Her, Hope & Change

dubs thread?

Not possible.

Technically there are aspies that are conservatives and aspies can be triggered.

There was actually a "Triggeraliberalinfourwords" hashtag yesterday, which I assume got shoah'd very quickly

You damn well better believe it. Another sign that the right is fucked in 2018. Social media is going full service for the left in preparation for a massive 2018/2020 win. Getting 'em invigorated so they can mobilize more effectively and shoah'ing any content that might dishearten them in the least.

The faggot BO here deletes my threads and bans me all the time because he's too fragile to recognize the eminent threat we face. If they win 2018, we're dead for all day going forward.

Check 'em

PA special election is next week. If the dems win yet another election, this will pretty much tell us the outcome for what's to come.

Fuck Twitter.

You have no idea about the economic calamity about to hit us.

Too bad no one has the bux to just make an alternative that is yid free.

A far greater solution is forthcoming, user.

twitter.com/sliderblaze2/status/966959332137910275

I do. But it wouldn't be sustainable.No advertisers would touch such a site, which would mean, subscriptions. Free speech isn't worth $5 a month to people who bitch about these jew sites.

PA here. Saccone is leading, we got this covered. Trump's policies are making a good difference here, people are noticing.

So go post things like "censor truth"

Remember when Roy Moore was leading by a longshot, but then the niggerbelt arrived at the polling stations and flipped it right back to blue?

Remember all the leftist salt threads here that day? There were like five or six of them total. However, after the results were called, this place was deader than shit for the rest of the day as all the right-wingers beat their heads up against the wall pissed at how they didn't go out and vote that day.

I really dont understand the aversion to Gab. This is the front page right now, theres daily topics related to holohoax exposure and kikes, white genocide etc. Its like the extreme right twitter that a whole bunch of moderates and conservatives are forced to participate in because they get banned off twitter.
Its the perfect place to spread our message without censorship, as long as you dont directly advocate like terrorism or anything they dont fuck with you.

except they did.

what happened was millions of fake votes
they bussed in blacks from other states
they paid blacks to vote democrat
they falsified votes to ensure a win.

the democrats cheat. a lot.
they get away with it because "who watches the watchers?" and all that shit

the system is rotten.

Like I said, too bad no one has the bux to make a yid free alternative.

Well, I can name one
"Her Turn", oh wait.

Yes, perfect place. Leave hatechan fellow goy, come where we benevolent chosen will provide for you a place to discuss us freely.

If you want to trigger them in one word, tell them "No."

Yea so its the name alone. So whats your fear? They will monitor you? Sounds cowardly to me. The rest of us adults are going to exploit this no censorship zone to spread awareness of white genocide and prevent moderates from having their anti-racist safe space while you pick your ass and shoot yourself in the foot over names.

No one is saying leave, thats like suggesting you have to leave here to go post propaganda posters.
Sounds like glowing tier discouragement.

Nothing is free, user. All those "free" web services are selling your data.

Like the whole goal could be to split the right off twitter in order to create a leftist circle jerk in order to preserve their fragile worldview. NOT participating in Gab isnt going to fix that for example, the Jewish name could be related to anything, theres no evidence it could be some hidden but overt message threatening pro-whites who use it. As far as Im concerned the rights are off twitter and I dont care to combat that, they are on Gab and the goal should be to make them swing as hard right as possible. Force their eyes open to white genocide, no one is stopping you. Every conversation there is related to kikes, cultural marxism, white genocide, Religion of Cuckā„¢, guns, feminism etc..

"Gab" is an English word synonymous with talk, you fucking schizo.

Yeah but it's literally gab.ai, if it were gab.com or something then "gabbai" would be a ridiculous comparison but it's literally gab.ai

gab is great for the average lemming to bleed them off twitter but it's still a centralized platform who can cave in at any moment. they've already yanked posts to save their shitty domain name. imagine if twitter evaporated tomorrow and everyone moved to gab, in 2 years gab would have the same censorship.

i would use it in the same way you use facebook and youtube to convince the average goy of the truth, but not get invested there. gab is less effective for that though because there are far fewer lemmings there, it's an echo chamber.

Your lisp is leaking out, sodomite. Maybe some nice fresh age will help you out.

Sage for slide thread

This is the so-called #resist crowd. Leftists are pissed about the "trigger" aspect of this meme. This is just a great way to drive the wedge further between Liberals (convertable) and the Leftists (stalwarts).

Don't pass up the opportunity to further polarize Liberals/Leftists and make gains in our numbers.

Or "Niggers Steal", "Jews Lie", and "Two Sexes"

Cuckservatives deserve a triggering.

Okay, here's a real two-word phrase that'll trigger neocon faggots: "Israel second"

What's your address yid?

How about "Israel never" cunt.