Gaben now selling glove skins!

The madman did it, there's now custom gloves on CS.

Other urls found in this thread:

csgostash.com/case/179/Glove-Case
blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2016/11/17081/
steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/StatTrak™ Music Kit | Darude, Moments CSGO
archive.fo/c9u3A
valvesoftware.com/company/Valve_Handbook_LowRes.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If people buy them, then he is doing something right

CS:GO has been dead for a millenia.

I knew this was going to happen, but the whole spray thing is still worse

Gaben? More like Juden…Jew…kike man.

If people buy them, he is doing something right, and the world is something wrong.

It all goes back in the box.

Why?

Because of money user.

csgostash.com/case/179/Glove-Case

Awful game design

Countless Shekels: Global Opulence

Is there one for applying ass cream?

Calling it now, there will be bomb skins.

Finally I know what the lyrics mean

Allah bless you

HAHAHAHA
next they will be selling avatars ingame, only thing that can top sprays

horsefag please leave

If you notice, each row has the same column, so it's actually just 6 unique designs, which each unique design having 4 different patterns

How about custom smokescreen from smoke grenades?

I meant each column has the same design

Who actually buys this shit?

If only people didn't buy those crates and skins at the beginning, non of this would be happening.
Instead of people seeing someone paly and saying "I want to be as good as him" they say "I want is skin!" Its depressing

Why do you exist

Crafty consumers such as me

Tell me when the Valve staff has been beheaded

Why is Gabe such a motherfucking genius.

He must have jewish blood in him or a knack for business

I'm starting to believe that Valve HQ was built on top of a demolished synagogue

Apparently they are also the rarest skin you can get

Oh, okay; maybe get a custom video game logo or something and wear them for sporting or otherwise. Cool. I could make a Diamond Dogs set or…
Oh. Fake gloves. Literally spending currency on a series of magnetic states on a hard drive.

Reported for horsefucker and avatarfaggot.

I wish I was kidding

Gee I sure hope people notice how cool these expensive gloves are in a goddamn firefight. I hope ANYONE sees this thing I paid money to show off, AT ALL.

Nah man, custom helmets.

Helmets would change silhouettes. They're going to be the last cash-in.

I'm pretty sure you, yourself can barely see the fucking things, since you can adjust where your gun is. Most pros barely see there gun.

I bet they will make a dedicated button to look at your hands, like you can with guns.

Before that, stat trak gloves that track bomb planting/defusing, then custom smokes. Also they'll bring back flashlight/night vision and have skin versions of those too!

WHERE IS HALF-LIFE 3?

On rounds that are 2 minutes tops.

CUSTOM HELMETS WHEN

What if valve monetizes differently colored shadows?

And colored muzzle flash

The funny thing is, the "Glove Cases" are just regular weapon skin cases, only the super rare knife spot is replaced with the actual gloves. Yes that's right. Gloves are as rare as knives. The bloody genius got away with it again.

PC gaming is so fucking pathetic these days.

Once you go full jew and turn sprays into microtransactions even though they used to be free there's not many options left.

What are you doing? You can't post anime on Holla Forums

Glad i stop playing gaben's games
sold all my dota 2/tf2/cs go stuff got money for actual video games now

Kindly fuck off back to Reddit

Not neptunia, all of animes.

The only thing left is to add a subscription service.

OH WAIT

How much of a newfag are you? I'm honestly curious.

It was just a prank

Stop posting asian cartoons or there will be consequences.

This is fake, right? It's gotta be, this feels like a complete parody at this point. How on earth does Valve think people will pay for retextures or paid sprays?

It isn't,

blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2016/11/17081/

To be fair, that did cause major butt-hurt when a vac-wave fucked over a lot of cheaters that had their main and alternate accounts tied via prime.

make me

That's pretty embarrassing. Like a group of modders recent added weather effects to some CS:GO maps and this is what Valve seems to do in their spare time instead. Its hard to believe this is the same company that made Half Life now.

we should work on valve jew division

I really want to see someone make a total conversion mod for CS:GO that removes all the skin crap, because I still enjoy the base game a lot. I dont even particularly mind the skins, gambling them is fun when you have money to burn and having them feels nice, but I cant argue that the fucking community it brought is complete fucking cancer. And to an extent, I am part of that cancer.

I think most people got addicted to buying and selling crates and skins, just like with trading things on TF2, I know I did. But now it just leaves me feeling disgust

That's especially true when you consider what is almost the "American Dream" aspect of it. I have a friend who built up a ~1200 dollar inventory out of almost nothing from trading alone. It's something almost everyone tried to do at one point but it's almost impossible to get anywhere, especially when traders factor in the specifics like patterns and float values.

Just to prove that we aren't getting complacent, since I saw several ponyfags go by unnoticed to day
HORSEFUCKERS GET OUT THE FILTHY NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

watch me faggot

Reported for horsefucker.

Where are your manners, user?

Is the vol fucking retarded or new?

Nice bait, Shlomo.

If only they'd ban you horsefuckers on sight.

They apparently did a little research on what they wanted to see as cosmetics in the game.

People reacted very negatively to visual cosmetics on characters like hats. But they reacted more positively to things that wouldn't likely affect your hitbox. Things like different textures for your gun or gloves became ideas after that.

She also got inspired by the First Huband Micheal Obama, I'm not going to give a pass to that hambeast either

These are fantastic.

All those designs are terrible except the first hand wraps on row 2.

Good shit, Valve.

Finally I'm old enough to say "Back in the day if we wanted custom shit we fired up texture editors and did our own shit. Now get out of my cyber-lawn!".

makes as much sense as any other skins. at least its something youll see more often

>>>/r9k/

That second one is every manager I've ever met.

We know, and we know you drones know. It's just that the drones wouldn't do jack shit by their own motivation, so we play the authority card, with a smile. Always with a smile.

One more

I like how every seems to have forgotten about the music kits. Even Valve.

No? That was part of the update today. They released a song from neck deep that I really want.

Can't say I'm surprised by this. You can blame the circle-jerking retards on plebbit for forcing this meme so hard. They're practically begging to pay out of the arse for these stupid things. It don't matter, none of this matters.
Community feedback was a mistake. I just hope this timeline means that vidya might eventually be made great again.

I'm not even mad at valve for pulling this shit i'm more mad at the stupid fucking idiots who blow thousands on these textures.
I will never understand why people care let alone waste money on skin.

Screencapped, this will be more likely the next jewing.
CSGOY is slowly turning into a korean shooter. The water gun variation of the glock is not too far away.

The following is a random keyword the Vanu Sovereignty monitors:
Vanus are rebranded scientologists, discuss

The bad part is that this isn't even a unrealistic expectation of whats to come

Valve will keep doing it so long as the retards keep buying it.

Like said I can't even blame Valve, these dumbfucks are basically begging them to get scammed.

See? This is exactly why people hate hasdrones.

Heroes of Newerth devs been selling avatar slots on forums…
you can't upload your own avatar on a forum unless you bought one in game.
They've been doing that forever…
And name colors.

COLORS

And soon

Doesn't SA charge you 10 bucks a pop for every single thing

CSGO faggots don't care if it looks like shit. If it's rare, they want it.

Fools and their money are easily parted. Fuck the plebs who buy this trash.

Then again, after paid mods, nothing really suprises me anymore
The fat kike will add anything he wants until the community gets fed up and then he'll release L4D3/TF3 and renew the cycle.

My CSGO inventory is worth roughly around $5,000.

My fear is what happens when CSGO eventually begins to die and everything I traded up to become worthless.

Get the fuck off my board. Get out now and never come back.

I doubt L4D3 would change anything. L4D2 is kinda dead at this point. I'll bet the reason the game is taking so long is because they're figuring out how to throw microtransactions in.

But even then if/when they actually make games again, who will they make them too? A large majority of their audience left TF2 and CSGO for Overwatch months ago.

And a huge part of it has already left
Almost half of it
And believe me, they will abandon Overwatch over TF3 at any time.

It being close to TF3 is the reason a huge portion of those faggots bought the game.

That and TF3 will be 20 dollars

no one pays real money for make believe items kiddo

Provide proof
gibe mone
kill self

What next? Selling custom sounds?
OH WAIT THEY ALREADY DID THAT HAHAHAHAHAHAAH
steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/StatTrak™ Music Kit | Darude, Moments CSGO

Fucking Hell, Valve.

Not true at all. I think to this day the most expensive skin sold for actual was 2 years ago for $24,000. In Dota 2 something sold for $38,000.

Considering one of my skins is one with a specific float value and is well known (and which also makes up most of my inventory value), I'm not going to post any kind of proof that it is mine.

But of course

Anyone surprised by this is fucking retarded

I still can't understand how crates don't count as gambling to the feds.

You can think that all you want, but it's the truth. Just ask anyone who's an avid trader. Nobody keeps incredibly valuable skins on a main account. They're transferred into mule accounts that have their profile's private. Even if I were to show you a picture of it, I'm not going to include any details of the account. However, I guess that's the only thing that would constitute as proof?

In the UK it does. The Washington State Gambling Commission is also investigating Valve over the cases too. The third party gambling sites opened a pandora's box.

To be honest, the entire CS:GO community is still all about skill. Skins are a meme and skin kiddies are made fun of.

Sure thing

Thats the around 20K people who actually like the game for the base.
Thats not the majority of people

Kill yourself and leave this site, but not in that order.

Just screencap the thing you lying little shit

The Valve handbook stated that bonuses and salaries are adjusted every year depending on who rbought the most value to the company the previous year. What that means is that employees are basically encouraged to come up with ways to bring Valve the most money with the least effort possible, and everyone's competing with each other over who will be the biggest jew at the end of the year.

No one works on things like weather effects or new games because their salary will go down the next year if Bob across the hall managed to bring in more profit by spending an hour cranking out hats.

Source

The majority of people are MGE and lower, meaning that they're casuals and are of no consequence.

archive.fo/c9u3A

The only good thing I see is that Valve didn't see anything of that money, since it's far outside their restrictions on the steammarket.

You misspelled Gayben. Gabe Newell is a faggot.

valvesoftware.com/company/Valve_Handbook_LowRes.pdf

dubsanon I'm talking about international.

SA is probably worse than that.

What the fuck is that a closeup of

People should be banned from working in creative industries once they turn 40. When people hit middle age they lose all the passion they used to have and now all they care about is making as much money as quickly as possible so they can retire.

We're seeing this shit over and over again in all the once-great industry vets from the 80s and 90s; devs who used to make unique games and come up with crazy ideas one after another now just try to "reach the widest possible audience" and if an ideas immediately get axed if they don't test well with focus groups.

horse foot with no hoof

looks like a sea anemone

You can just not buy them and play the game, or mod your own skins.
But what am I saying, this is Holla Forums you don't play games.

You wish it was possible to play with your own mods online.

Enjoy finding a non ranked match
Enjoy finding a non ranked match that won't ban your custom files.

This saddens me greatly, no wonder why Valve has no motivation to make new games now. I wouldnt be surprised if their skills regressed so much either due to stagnation.

The problem is that this kind of fun feature triggers competitive spergs that can't handle randomness, so Valve gets to choose between doing things for the small group that actually enjoys games or the casual majority that spends money on shit like skins.

God damned towel heads why is their music so catchy

it's a slightly more classy nigger music, and towel heads are slightly more classy niggers

Imagine what this game could have been. All Valve focuses on is cancerous microtransactions while the community tries to fix the game and make it a good game, like this for example. Recently some Russians made a mod for several of the maps that add dynamic weather effecfs that constantly change play:

This is such a great idea that would completely change the game, making you need to adapt to the environment. Just look at how We Wuz Battlefield n Sheet does dynamic weather. Of course, Valve won't do this and just bring out more Paid Sprays like the kikes they are.

Dont forget that Mudslimes actually created civilizations and cultural patrimony.
They have brains, its why they're so dangerous.
They don't want to take down the system, they want to subvert it to their own.

It's funny because that vid was made by a horsefucker.

They'll save that for the next CS with Source 2.

Idiots with money to waste. The whole gaming experience anymore is just legal fraud, you should know this by now user.

i bought the battle pass for dota Holla Forums am i a monster??

Why?

mostly for some more progression while i que ranked

So how long till there's buy-able miku/lucario body models?

Well it ain't money so I do not really care, but don't get too addicted and end up flooding money into the game.

i dont think thats possible none of the heros i play have good skins and all the skins are 5 cents on the community market

It's CS, not Insurgency. While it technically is about terrorists vs CT units in a modern conflict setting, the actual game is so abstracted that it might as well just be a paintball match. When CS:GO first released, the maps had a fog effect that was about 200 feet away and everyone lost their shit about how shit visibility is. At one point there was a custom map featured in an operation that was much more open than the typical CS map, but had incredibly thick fog. It was almost universally panned since it simply did not fit the gameplay.

THIS PLEASES THE CHOSEN

Fuck off horsefuckers.

You are part of the cancer. Do humanity a favor and kill yourself.

There's a reason for why we can't have nice things user.

Seriously, you know there's a fucking problem when the majority of the player base cares more about the cosmetics than the actual game itself.
There's a shit ton of faggots throughout mm who would call you a hacker just for not dressing up your shit.

Is that shit even coming out any time soon?
Honestly, the one thing I would love to see right now is a sudden announcement, leading to ridiculous drops in the cosmetics values as a fuck you to the retards.

No one knows. They ported source 2 to Dota2 last year and valve has done nothing else since.

Not surprising at all if you consider what they killed CSBanana over.

finally source found

like valve cares, they go against their own guidelines

So, for people who asked "what's next after trying to sell mods?", there's your answer. Oy vey indeed, (((Gaben))).

did you bought that much or just bets? you could take those money out you know

Buy the gloves, then we can talk about HL3.

Barely a week after the so-called VAC wave, CSGO went on special. This is how cynical Gabe is, this is how little he cares about the actual game or the players. At this point, banning people is just part of his business model.

Yes, but the salt from the ones who had thousands in skins that could no longer sell them was magnificent.

theyre the good guys but they got fucked by isis kek. Still a good song tho

do those gloves crate only drop for "premium" users or why the fuck they are 2000 worldwide on market?