Reminder

Reminder that there are people who played Saints Row 2 and uninstalled the game because the boss was "too mean"

I wonder if they'd cry if they ever get to play as notimportant

Plus these are the people that Volition listened to when making 3

Saints Row is shit

Treating the story of Shits Row seriously is the sign of an underdeveloped mind in the first place

It surprises me what draws these kind of people to such a game in first hand

Can we leave Gary out of this? He can't help it, anons can.

Niggas want that bling bling.

same

This reminds me of the Portal play tester sensitivity.

Source on that?

WOW WHY IS MY CRIME BOSS ACTING LIKE A BAD GUY INSTEAD OF A LAME ASS ANTI-HERO WHY CANT HE JUST SELL DRUGS AND KILL POLICE AND CIVILIANS EN MASSE WITHOUT BEING MEAN?!?

I uninstalled it because it was a dogshit port full of bugs

Why didn't you just install gentlemen of the row you lazy nigger

Trash

Maybe another user can back me up for the source, as I'm trying to find it myself, but to sum it up: GLaDOS was originally going to me more harsh and berate you whenever you failed. Some of the play testers didn't like it and one straight up cried (It was later discovered that this particular tester just let her kid play instead of herself).

That sounds kind of hot

Obviously, women have such an aversion for vidya that they'll let anyone but themselves play.

So wait. They played a game about a leading a gang and were shocked when the player character was ruthless?

user, everyone knows that gangs are full of misunderstood kindhearted souls that would never hurt a fly if only they weren't constantly being oppressed by terrible rich people. It's horrible how this game perpetuates stereotypes by showing gang members as violent psychotic criminals.

I don't know what's real anymore.

That's the real videogame we all gotta play.

This is a man for the people

I uninstalled it because it was the worst PC port ever, and still is. Yes this includes the batman game.

I believe you, even without evidence, testers are retarded and ruin games.

the major is a slut

if only reality were that sweet

I was expecting australia.

Install "gentlemen of the row" you fucking newfag.

kek

In Australia, it wouldn't make the news.

I'm never going to get these people

Jessica was a cunt. She deserved it.

I was very happy with serious saints row. Its when it got all silly that I lost all emotional investment in the story or the characters

Except for Gat, Gat is awesome.

People being offended doesn't excuse the ludonarrative dissonance of controlling a character planning something you don't know about and acting/speaking in a way incongruent with how the player would. Saints Row should just encourage you to be a crazy psycho through gameplay (which it mostly does) rather than through cutscenes and a voiced protagonist.
Also voiced protagonists and character customization are retarded. Either have a defined voiced protag or a completely undefined protag with no voice.

SR2 is still the best in the series though since all of the other games also have these problems.

GOG version was completely fine barring the button prompts being M+KB instead of controller prompts. Gentleman of the Row fixes that and many other things.

One of Saints Row 2's biggest things going for it is the complete sociopathy of your character and others. The game doesn't try to sugarcoat it, you, your allies and your enemies are all scumbags. Not many games let you truly play a villain, but SR2 does.

The Boss was the best part of SR2.

If you're such a pussy ass bitch that you get angry when a criminal gang boss does things that's actually comparable to other gang bosses in fiction then you need to stop playing fucking video games.

I made mine a chubby queer with an australian accent and that shit was the funniest thing ever. It was like playing a 90's action movie villain.

wew

how autistic are you to care this much?

Reminder that people get offended at hypersexualized girls on Paladins, let's just hope the devs can handle it.

Oh yeah and a faggot critic got offended by ToeJam for the xbox.

cry some more you fucking babies

Why?

The interesting thing about the whole ''boss behaving like an actual crime boss" thing is that, Saints Row The Third had 2 endings, one of which was actually pretty grim while the other ending is a lame ending where the boss ends up as some sort of hero and then the final mission is an incredibly gay mission where they are shooting for a movie.I fucking hate the laser weapons in that game
As it turns out, the ''boss becomes a hero despite his previous actions" ending ended up being the canon ending, which was extremely disappointing since i like how the other ending played out better.
I love the scene in the non-canon ending when you went out and killed Killbane instead of saving your friends and then the statue explodes, killing both of your friends, just for Pierce to call you and ask ''Was it worth it?"

bump

It really is and SR2 had some fun moments despite that.

Disgusting leftists.

Bet they couldn't even play as SOTN Dracula.

So your boss was a faithless faggot who left his friends to die? Guess all the semen you swallow gave you brain damage.

Why not just drive through a forgive and forget on the way to the hospital? :^)

Well, the idea was that the boss was a cold psycho who is willing to leave friends behind just to prove that people like Killbane can't escape him.

what pissed me off in the ending split of 3 is that being the big damn hero didn't also end with the air fortress attack on the city. You could have gone off to film the movie and then Cyrus still attacks because he's an OCD prick

Carlos couldn't be moved. He was too fucked up. The boss did the only kind thing he could do. There was actually no pragmatism in it

Yeah, that too. The mission you get after being a hero is fucking awful. Altho, i do get why Cyrus didn't attack anyway, its because he always waited for authorization before attacking, otherwise he would have used the fortress much earlier in the story. Besides, i doubt that the entire team would agree to use the ship without getting approval just because he couldn't get some chick to agree to send his big fortress that blows up after a few c4 explodes on it.

Plus in the hero ending, who do you save? Not my man Pierce but instead Bitch Shaundi, not even FUN Shaundi.

youre supposed to stop playing games if you arent enjoying them.

needs more gratuitous jiggle physics

Considering that Half-Life 2 was dumbed down and had shit made more linear because of idiot playtesters, this isn't farfetched at all.

I had gentlemen of the row and it's still a dogshit port full of bugs. The ronin bossfight straight up teleported me across the room to parry motherfuckers I was nowhere near and the driving controls were still ass, they were just *less* ass

So basically, she got free money to turn her kid into THAT kid at school. What a fucking class act.

But they're gangs. And it's an M-rated game on top of that, that implies it's meant for an older audience.

Silly user, M just means 11 and up, that's why there's so many kids playing CoD and GTA :^)

If you want a worse one, look up the antlion tunnels (I think they were in episode 2? Could be remembering incorrectly). Remember (assuming you played it) how it was only a one way thing? They had one right hand turn that they took out because one playtester got stuck for 10 minutes running in a loop. Valve leads players by the nose

So the fight where you were using katanas had you teleport, but you're saying it's a glitch? It was working as intended.

I'm fairly sure the katana fight is not meant to take your inputs for one enemy, teleport you through 2 other enemies to the other side of the room, and then have you fail. That would be entirely retarded

Yeah, you're right it should have teleported you through all enemies in the room and have them drop dead.

I cried playing as notimportant simply because it was a shitty game and a waste of a good engine.

To be fair, they should only drop dead after your re-sheath your katana