Girlfriend? I need a hot sexy girlfriend?

See the 2nd and 3rd photo of this thread.

Then read this :

I am stalking another woman on FB.

I posted this in Holla Forums.

Right side is her boyfriend

I posted censor version and made the pics into black and white so no able to trace her and her bf.

She has a handsome boyfriend.

I wish she become bf of me.

She look beautiful.

Last time she was partying with her friend.

Just give me an advice how to get a taller sexy an awesome good girlfriend?

It is an anime photo.

fuck you.

No. I am 100% straight.
You cheap bastard

fuck you.

Fuck you bastard

fuck you.

Reminder not to reply to this autist, since he thrives from attention to exist

No. You bastard.
Just give me an advice how to get a hot sexy taller an awesome girlfriend in an alternative way.

I won't stop positing until I get a hot sexy taller an awesome girlfriend.
Fuck you

fuck you.

im quitting now, but this mildly amused me anyhow.

Just give me an advice how to get an hot sexy taller an awesome girlfriend?

You stupid bastard

You can't stop me bitch

I want to be a stormtrooper because I want to fight and conquer the planet so can you give me a advice about enlisting in the stormtrooper defence please?

It doesn't exist in real life and it is an impossible to be stormtrooper.

Fuck you.
Just give me an advice how to find a taller hot sexy an awesome girlfriend in an alternative way.

Bastard

I am keeping stalking woman
She is beautiful.
I upload her photo in this thread however it is censored and this pics in this thread is black and white so no able to trace her.
I wish she fucks me

What will happen if those woman that I uploaded their photo in Holla Forums with censor and black and white and see this thread?

You won't find me and those woman I am stalking hahahahaa.

YOU WILL DIE ALONE YOU 80 IQ CURRYSKIN ÜNTERMENSCH

No you fool.
IQ test doesn't matter

I will tell you the secret, ok? I am telling you because you need hot sexy girlfriend more than anybody else. Don't tell anybody this secret thing to do because then everybody do it, then there aren't enough hot sexy girlfriends to go around, and we want to keep them for ourselves, okay?
What you need to do, is you need to do a SEX MAGIC. Nobody else is gonna tell you about the sex magic, because they are so powerful, you get hot sexy girlfriends all the time when you do them.

First, you find a private place, like in the attic of your house or out in the woods, where nobody will find you, because once you start the sex magic, you can't stop until the ritual is done, or it will not work, and you will not get sexy girlfriend, you will get ugly girlfriend or no girlfriend at all, so DO NOT STOP UNTIL IT IS DONE.
Then, you buy six black candles and six red candles. The candles they can be tall skinny candles, or short candle in a glass jar, doesn't matter what shape but there must be SIX BLACK and SIX RED.
Next, you buy a really big cookie, like Mrs. Field's chocolate chip, or even make your own at home, doesn't matter what flavor only it must be sweet and really big, not a little cookie like Chips Ahoy or Oreos, but a big one.
Then when you are all ready to begin, you wait until dark on a night with a full moon. Arrange candles in a circle around you, one black, the next red, then black, and so on. Light the candles and sit in the center with your cookie. Once the candles is lit you CANNOT STOP until the ritual is finished, so make sure you won't be interrupted and have time to finish before you light candles. Then, when candles are lit, you think of sexy hot girlfriends and what you want to do with them until you have a semi. Don't start too soon because you can't rush the sex magics, you must give them your full attention or they don't work. Next, once you are semi soft, you pull out your fuckstick and you pull on him, thinking about all the sexy girlfriends you are going to get. When you feel the baby batter coming, pull harder and point it at the cookie. You must not spill any on the ground or floor, it must ALL GO ON THE COOKIE. Finally, you must say "Sexy girlfriend, come to me," take a bite out of the cookie, and blow out one candle. Make sure bite is not too big or too small. YOU MUST TAKE LAST BITE AND BLOW OUT LAST CANDLE TOGETHER so you need twelve bites for twelve candles, and that is why you need really big cookie, not a puny little one, and no brownies or your girlfriend will be a nigger.
After the last candle is blown out, give thanks to God, and send messages on Facebook to all the sexy women you want for girlfriends. The first one to answer back will be your girlfriend.

If this doesn't work in a week, you probably did the ritual wrong and will have to try again, pay more attention to details and think positive thoughts while you do ritual or it won't work, maybe try different kind of candle or different flavor cookie, these things are mysterious so who knows what part went wrong. This sex magic work so well for my brother he get married five times. Good luck, and leave some sexy girlfriends for the rest of us, okay?

I hate rituals since 2014.
As an atheist this is nonsense.
Doesn't make any sense.
This is not a way you foooool.
An alternative way that works how to get a taller sexy an awesome girlfriend?
You fooool

sage

benis

piss

shit

You are a shit

fuck off kampfy

No.
What is kampfy?

Do the world a favour, and hero yourself.

This is why you can't get girlfriend, God hates you.

No god doesn't exist

How?

I need a hot sexy taller an awesome gf.
Give me an advice how to get them an alternative way.

If God didn't exist then some people wouldn't be rewarded with tall sexy girlfriends while others are punished with no girlfriend at all.

God don't really exist.
I pray to god in 2014 to fix my problem but they didn't fix my problem then I realise that god don't exist.

I just need an advice how to get a taller sexy an awesome girlfriend in an alternative way.

lmao the pooinloo supreme gentlemen lusts after the white wimmins
Kill yourself, smelly brown manlet.

I am not smelly.
I am clean.
I look beautiful.
I do shower daily at every morning when I wake up.
Fuck you

But you're still a brown manlet with a low IQ. No white woman will ever love you, so go back to India. You'd be happier there.

I am already in India.
Fuck you
I need a hot sexy taller an awesome girlfriend.

IQ test doesn't matter

What a weird slide thread.

FUCKING FORGOT TO SAGE

So you think an attractive white woman with a handsome boyfriend will abandon her life, family, country, and loved ones to shack up with a brown, ugly manlet from the shittiest (literally) country on the planet
LMAO

Fuck you.

See the 2nd and 3rd photo of this thread.

I need a taller sexy gf in an alternative way

Just give me advice how to get them in an alternative way.

Fuck you

There's loads of ways. Here's a short list:

Buy a gun, load it, put the barrel of it it in your mouth, and pull the trigger. Cut your wrists, and remember: down the road, not across the street. Run a hose from the exhaust of your car back into the body of it, and block up the gaps in the windows. Hook an oxygen mask up to a helium tank, and tie it on.

Pretty sure it's just a retarded pajeet NEET virgin. He's been spamming this shit here and on /r9k/ for ages. He's pathetic, even by /r9k/ standards.

Not this way.
Fuck you.
Give me an alternative way to get a taller hot sexy an awesome girlfriend?
I won't stop posting until I get a hot sexy taller an awesome girlfriend

Spoiler alert: you're never going to get one.

I am not pajeet fuck you

I am going to get a taller hot sexy an awesome girlfriend.
Fuck you

No, you won't. Tall, attractive, young white women are the most sought after on the planet. She can choose whichever mate she likes, so it's only natural she would choose the highest quality man possible.
Aka, a tall, attractive white man. A short, brown, 3rd world pajeet is literally at the bottom of the pecking order. I cannot think of a more loathsome specimen.

Idc about skin colour of woman.
I need a taller sexy hot an awesome girlfriend in an alternative way.
Skin color of gf can be black to white but it should be taller sexy an awesome girlfriend.
How to get them in an alternative way.
Fuck you cheap bastard.
I look beautiful

I am just keep stalking this woman on FB even I masturbate her.
She looks so beautiful.
I wish she have sex with me.
I am so sexually frustrated.

I put her photo in Holla Forums which is censored and black and white so no able to find her on FB.

Just give me an advice how to get a taller hot sexy an awesome girlfriend in an alternative way.

I also masturbate this woman too.

I am afraid you have came to the wrong place user. We believe in no interracial mating rule.

All human ancestors including white are from an African.
Fuck you bastard.
You white trash.
I am not an anti white and anti black.
I hate left and right wing.
Just give me an advice how to get a taller hot sexy an awesome girlfriend in an alternative way.

Fuck you cheap bastard

Mr. Packet is unhappy with his shit colored skin.
Don't be unhappy, Mr. Pajeet! Your people killed the caste system and look how well that worked for the street shitters. It won't be long now until even the whitest looking Hindi is shitting in a street.

I am not.
Fuck you
I look beautiful.
Fuck you.
I need a hot sexy an awesome girlfriend in an alternative way.
Son of a bitch.

I am not a pajeet.
Fuck you bastard

Which is way more than you deserve.

It's much more plausible than your goal.

Just give an fucking advise how to get a hot sexy taller an awesome gf in an alternative way.
Fuck you

By killing yourself.

No fuck you

Post pajeet paws

I wanna see the shit on your hands

I've got a great strategy for someone like you

Just message her asking to show her bobs and vagene

No because I don't shit in hands.
Fuck you.

This way won't work so give me an advice how to get taller sexy an awesome sexy gf in an alternative way.

Post a picture of your hands or face and I'll let you date my sister, she's 5'11", 145 lbs, blond and blue eyes. I'll even pay for her to go wherever you live if you stop spamming this same thread every day.

It is a trap.
Fuck you.
you wanted me to give personal info so you will find easily on Facebook then my parents will know I am stalking woman on Facebook.

Give me an advice alternative way to get an awesome sexy taller gf.
I won't stop posting until I get a hot sexy gf.

Pic related. It's you.
Also, ask these guys for help. Maybe they'll help you. Because we won't.
>>>/cow/
Stop being a creepy asshole, namefag. Go away.

Mods, anchor this thread.

They fail to help me fuck you

It is not me

Trips confirm you're not posting hard enough on their threads.

Why due to robmods but good thing is that robmod don't have an a.i
Holla Forums won't invest into it.

OP is a nigger

Just give me an advice how to get a taller hot sexy gf in an alternative way?

I am beautiful.
Fuck you dumbass