Normie friends telling me that Zoe Quinn had her name on an (((Adult Swim))) bumper last night. Did you all catch it?

Normie friends telling me that Zoe Quinn had her name on an (((Adult Swim))) bumper last night. Did you all catch it?

How long has AS been agenda filled? Haven't watched it since… pre-Tim and Eric era.

I wish America disappeared.

Why are you surprised?

Wait, what's the pattern?

I guess all of them used sexual solicitation to acquire positive reviews and promotion.

Why are they all women?

I actually don't. Am I supposed to know half of those names? Where's Amy Hennig and Roberta Williams?

Wow that was the first time I've seen a funny joke on adult swim that wasn't in a King of the Hill rerun

The Ada lovelace story is such an absurd peice of propaganda.

Charles Babbage invented the first computer.
We are supposed to believe that he invented it but had no idea how to program it. And then Ada Lovelace came along and became the first computer pgorammer.

That makes no sense. Just looking at the machine you can tell it was not designed blindly at random. It was designed by someone who knew how the machine was intended to be programmed before it was built.

They're fake?

They have always been vaguely agendafagging but I guess the jewish marxist takeover was complete around the time Word Peace got cancelled.

I'm tempted to try and remember my Toonzone account from pre-4chan days (2002?) to go shitpost on the Adult Swim board. But ehhhhhhh, who cares not going to change anything.

Let's send bombs to their offices. ✌

more like send braaaps to your mom 👌

most people have never heard of them.

The left will push its false narratives because the right does control any major media or even tries to. The left can lose an election but goes right back to teaching the children their ideology knowing that they are always 10 years at most away from total victory.

at least they didn't claim Quinn was the first game developer

I'm sure some ex-gawker employee has at some point.

Since forever retard

nah, there's one actual programmer on there (carol shaw) to confuse people
river raid was a good game. of course the fact that the manly 70s autist who made it was a chick is irrelevant, but credit where credit is due

Adult Swim has been dead for years.

It's a programming block targeted at the hipster-stoner Venn diagram intersection. The miracle is that they've ever managed to air anything but total shit, even by accident.

Also, no Jennell Jaquays on the list? Wow just wow, transphobic much? It's 2018 fuckheads.

Can anyone but the soyest of goys not groan at something like this?

When will Holla Forumsshits stop using the "epic jewish parenthesis XD" in every fucking post? It's getting old.

t. (((fellow imageboard user)))

your face is getting old lmao

Epic bro XD

We have a (((You))) farmer

The finest Holla Forums tradition.

>>>Holla Forums
Come home soy man

We own 8ch. You know we do.

OP here. I created a similar thread on half-chan to see how long before I was banned or thread deleted. Surprisingly, was up for about an hour before "Thread was purged or deleted". I guess one of the Holla Forums mods returned to his dorm from a Gender Studies class.

Consider suicide

This is the same teen we got from reddit last week. Jesus Christ look at him trying to meme.

Pfffft, calm down laddie. It was an experiment.

Hey Holla Forumsshit, you do realize it's possible for more than one person to use a certain word, right? I know it's hard to comprehend considering you're still in grade school but you can at least try. Don't worry, once you get past your current first grade reading level I'm sure you'll improve.

who
>>>/reddit/ mate

So it is you, thanks for confirming redditbro :)

suicide is painless

H-hey, how many MALES do I have to have GAY SEX with to get this thread back on topic? I mean, GAY SEX. Where ONE MAN puts his penis into ANOTHER MAN.

To have this thread, about women who earned their achievements in gaming history through the use of having SEX WITH MEN, get back on topic?

What you a bunch of FAGs or something?

Looks like i know what i won't be watching anymore.

yeah, none of these women did anything important.

From that list, only two are actual game devs: Carol Shaw (Activision) and Laura Nikolich (Parker Bros).

Lovlace was a secretary. She was the first woman programmar though.

Them throwing in Zoe just shows some assmad. Funny that they plugged her C.O.N.

They told me this shit would go away.

is OP cuntface herself?

What you expect from a bunch of kikes who cancelled Million Dollar Extreme World Peace.

What's supposed to be funny about this?

it was suppose to be jews rule but they got shut down

Time to blow it all up.

Zoe Quinn did nothing wrong.

Is getting shut down the joke or that i need to know meta shit regarding the skit?
Why not make a joke in the skit itself?

They had a bump back in 2016-2017 where they had a pig with blonde hair who looked like Trump, it was in a room looking scared and peeing itself until eventually being killed.

I can't find it on youtube or in any google results weirdly, but I saw it on their channel at least twice.

Please stop pretending.

Queen of Holla Forums.

Family Guy is better than South Park.

Guess I'm glad I haven't been an adult swim fan for almost a decade.

Doesn't mean you have to eat it.

Let me guess the pattern is supposed to be that we have never heard of these people.

7.75/10
want to bang. Heard she keeps it tight.

You're missing out.

I'd let her play with my joystick all night long, if you know what I mean heh

It was better when all there was to it was Space Ghost on Cartoon Network.