Florida Teacher Exposed as Rational -- Will Be Shot at Dawn

Florida high school teacher exposed for having opinions fractionally to the right of what the media considers acceptable, may be lynched. Middle school teacher Yvette Felarca still okay, as far as MSNBC is concerned

A high school teacher in Florida has been exposed as the host of a white supremacist podcast, according to Jews with knowledge of the matter. The teacher, a 25-year-old woman (lol, what?) named Dayanna Volitich, sought to hide her identity from the baying mobs of kike-poisoned shills and Shabbos goyim in the education gulag where she works by using the tremendously lame pseudonym “Tiana Dalichov.”

The female white nationalist, who has been criticized by left-wingers for sharing white nationalist opinions, and who will now be criticized on the right for being female and sharing any opinions at all, ran a podcast and a blog with a combined audience somewhat less than the line of Johns outside Fag Anglin’s Thai Fuck Shack.

Early reports are that several pussy-begging white knights from the WN M’Lady Brigade have already rushed to her defense in comment sections across the internet, but we have also received intelligence that three divisions of MGTOW kikes were observed marshalling nearby and could make an effort to again become as relevant as they thought they were in 2013.

The teacher herself, amid calls to instantly fire her for having unauthorized opinions while working in a kike propaganda factory, physically resembles a Jew herself, a fact that – along with her vividly bogus Russian name and typically softheaded feminine opinion on the JQ – probably allowed her to evade detection this long.

Highlights of this abattoir of a story include:
Middle-aged leftists posting derisively misogynistic comments on Facebook, usually demanding “sammitches”
Bloviating conservative cucks disavowing Volitich’s opinions, whatever they are, and preemptively distancing themselves from her before anybody asks them to
Wry comments about how Trump wants to give her a gun
Niggers at BET learning to read well enough to find this story, then learning to write just well enough to express their outrage (bet.com/news/national/2018/03/03/florida-teacher-white-nationalist.html) of fucking course music plays as soon as you load that page. Why wouldn’t it?
HuffPo faggots citing the SPLC’s designation of every group that’s ever had a guest on her show as a hate group
complex.com/life/2018/03/florida-middle-school-teacher-hosts-white-supremacist-podcast
Crimes attributed to Volitich include driving the cows’ milk sour by whistling, raising storms by snapping her fingers, and this gem, from the reliable Sephardim at HuffPo:

The horrors.

Anyway, get ready for this 25-year-old woman to back the fuck down and blame a man in her life for being a bad influence that drove her to racial prejudice. Also, reminder to keep that power level well hid, fam. If this was you, you would no longer be of use to the race when you get your teaching credential pulled and they use your Twitter feed to have you declared insane.
archive.fo/wc3iZ

Other urls found in this thread:

tunein.com/radio/Unapologetic-w-Tiana-Dalichov-p1096132/
goodreads.com/author/show/5438242.Tiana_Dalichov
reddit.com/r/GGFreeForAll/comments/81uw7k/this_doxxed_dinks_tweets_remind_me_of_some_of_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Almost forgot – kike-free.

This can only be the act of
GHOSTLER, FROM TRUE CAPITALIST RADIO

Thanks, brother. Your efforts and writing skils are well-appreciated!

Please, keep em coming!

I like that. Have a QT.

I want to hear this podcast.

There it is Writeranon, well done.

So where is the actual evidence that this is real? I'm talking podcasts, recordings, videos? Anything of substance to build a line of evidence because the (((media))) has really took to this but is only posting images of tweets.

This is from the Dailymail article.

Yeah, she'll stand up under pressure.

Wew. How long until this is walked all the way back?

And that's Lana from Red Ice on the other line. You know its awfully suspicious, just like right before Charlottesville all the servers of Red Ice getting hacked but even though everyone's account information was stolen the contents of which were never published online, for an Antifa hacker that doesn't make sense but for a government operation it would.

She looks rather semitic…

SOunds like you listened to the people and gave them more news

I like the way you write. You should post more

I always knew he was lying about living in Texas, and everyone knows he hates niggers and kikes.

You're the best thing to happen to this board in a long time. If you published a small weekly or monthly, I'd pay for it

So we have our own sensationalist fake news now?

He should find someone who he can write for and make videos or do a podcast.

He could be out John Stewart, only 100x funnier.

Stop whining faggot and contribute as much as ChadOP has done recently. Also, if you're too retarded to look for the links in the thread then that's on you.

Antifa don't have the brains to do that stuff. It was obviously gov.

we need profile view to confirm but initial impressions reek of gefilte.

additionally, I suspected at first OP was Anglin or another of the writers from DS, they had a particular style. I miss some of them in fact, though I have no doubt it was another limited hangout.

Obvious controlled op.
Real name (((Tiana Dalichov)))
Published writer of feminist fiction.
thirsty betas will still lust after her despite obvious jewish facial features and behaviour

Maybe that user lurks? Who gives a shit. It's better than shitting up the board with stupid comments or unwanted cynicism. Don't be a faggot.

ChadOp, thanks for another outstanding post. Keep it up.

This. How did they "find out" she hosted the show? Planned character assassination in 3,2,1

sage

She is Serbian.

this kind of story is impossible to skim. I'm round binning it.

Kikes going after a kike for being centralist.

Postings like yours take me back to the good old days when FARK still had decent, witty chaps like you creating tag lines.

CIA thread tbh, another alt-kike shill trying to promote their podcast. Looks like a kike too.

FART
Breathe deep, moshe. There's no escaping the gas.

I read comments like those on the huffpo article and dream of committing war crimes.

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one whose Jewdar pinged the moment they saw her face. They must be in full panic mode to put such an obvious Kike up front as controlled opposition scam. Running out of Shabbos Goys, perhaps?

reddit-tier post.

after kike enuch nothing surprises me anymore.

Here's another jewess with similar features that was being promoted for a day on here last year. This one was magick.

You're back, OP! Thanks for another laugh, but only write at your pleasure. Don't feel pressured to churn out ops to fill demand.

Not a kike, get your jewdar fixed. Wrong hair, wrong eyes, wrong nose. Just a gum smile doesn't make a kike, they picked that recessive European trait up on their repeated invasions of Europe.

This is a link her podcast with lana lotkeff from Redice.
tunein.com/radio/Unapologetic-w-Tiana-Dalichov-p1096132/

Serbian and Croatian?

Hilariously, this woman looks jewish. (eyes,forehead,face shape are a dead giveaway).

Thanks OP for your great posts this last week, they are informative and entertainingly written. We haven't had so many quality posts here for a long time. Your work reminds me of 2014 pre-cuckout cripplechan era posts.

Please continue your great work

She also writes young adult sci-fi bollocks.

goodreads.com/author/show/5438242.Tiana_Dalichov

A fucking weeb.

This is some fine headlining. Two scoops and current year goblins cannot even touch this any longer. I love you, OPanon.

Her books getting trashed.

You overdid it a bit, wasn't even funny this time, op.

Anyways, this sounds like
Fake News
She's clearly a Jewess and this is another case of Whatcha doing there, rabbi
Jewdrawingswastikaonsynagog.jpg
This reeks of Jewishness and is another attempt of shining bad light on Right leaning whites.

I'm pretty sure that man is Aryan Norwegian !

it is bewildering that:
- a group that has been historically booted out of everywhere is yet again pushing their luck
- this same group lives by the most racist, bigoted, prejudiced dogma/doctrine known to man; yet, they're now dictating what is acceptable as speech albeit the most mundane
- a group which allows no one worldwide to ever forget that one of their own scratched his arm during WWII, at a work camp bowling alley doesn't want the goyim to have the ability to protect/defend themselves
- they historically move into position in order to become a power minority. who needs a god when we have mere, big-nosed mortals wielding godlike powers; amirite tho?
- on balance, they are not the sole perpetrators of chaos as they have their loyal shabbos goyim serving them; but this only translates to the shabbos hanging a foot higher than the pedophiles on the dotr
if they're not dealt with, they will protect themselves while encouraging civil war among all whom are not them; as they have the solution(s) to bring order out of chaos. are we going to allow this to happen as we've allowed ourselves to get to this point?

Sinead lost her job due to her online activities as well
As did a number of other e-celebs
I have never heard about this one before though. Really makes you think

By chance I saw the same thing on this subreddit.
reddit.com/r/GGFreeForAll/comments/81uw7k/this_doxxed_dinks_tweets_remind_me_of_some_of_the/

Reddit communist stallions doing their best imitation of the youtube commenters they despise, epic puns and all.

Hmmmm

I guess she must be a nazi!!!!! Throw her in the gulag.

I'm sure cracking down on moderate liberals will have no ramifications for the future of the left…

this whole story suspicious. 1 month old podcast & who breaks the story first? Huffpost..what a joke.

jew notice a non jew thing
they infiltrate and push out all non jews
then crash the thing with no survivors due to sheer kike retardation and neuroticism, lamenting that non jews persucute them so
like the EU

the terrible pseudonym is also terribly jew like, as well as the nose, hair, face, general trend of controlled op, being from florida

And i have suspicions about ChadOP as well
perhaps if i were called names, that would help

women shouldn't be teachers

"he cries out in pain, as he strikes you"
- they've picked up the pace. there are those who haven't quite figured out (((their))) endgame, and far more, far too many don't even see what is happening, or refuse to see it

Q: how many degrees of separation between Nikolas Cruz and Arianna Huffingpaint?
A: "I'll take 'Who Is On The Board of Uber' for $1 Skillion, Alex"

What can we do to support her?

you fucking disgust me. self-bumping used to be a b&able offense, and only newfag retards pull the "kike free" bullshit, which is literally a modification of Holla Forums's "first" – which everyone knows is cancer at the highest level.

I hope you get raped by a horse and die of sepsis, you worthless piece of human flesh

It's the piles of soda cans that really ties that picture together. I miss fucking with ghost.

She looks European Spanish. She would completely fit in with the white mexicans.

DESIGNATED

It was never that good.

Nobody here is going to explain to you why we do the "kike-free" thing. You just have to lurk for a piece before you learn.

have a sage you cock sucker

this woman was fucking dumb (obviously). she was showing off her power level way too promiscuously. she has only herself to thank for getting called out.

t. cuck

Probably got corrupted just like the rest of us.

No, he’s right. Your acquiescence to kike control is why the spam (it’s spam) exists in the first place.

If she's so brave, why did she go dark when the inevitable happened? This is stupidity and attention whoring, nothing more.

Sinead was an angry methhead, not a huge surprise.

Huh?

He still does shows every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

I can think of several reasons, with death threats and fear of unemployment being foremost.
The former isn't much of a stretch, considering how unhinged many on the left already are (not to mention this is Florida we're talking about here.)
As for the latter, it's hard to fight the good fight when you're homeless.
It sucks that she got found out, but, that's the risk we all take posting on the clearweb and the price that must inevitably be paid for sloppy OPSEC.

Truth.

If she was showing her face out of bravery, she would have already accepted that outcome.

That's pretty fucking brave.
Kudos, if she's legit.
I'll allocate some time this week to listen to her podcasts to get a better feel for things.

Definitely an ideologically pure Nazi White Supremacist.

If all journalism were this good, we wouldn't ever have to hang any journalists.

its okay

Kek

Whose homunculous is that?

Do these fucking zombies not get that that bullshit is not an argument? We need a huge oven for all these degenerates.

She belongs in the oven with the other e-celeb attention whores.

kekked tbh

Fuck the left, and fuck the right. NS is the way.

just post the original text, please.

No, fuck you genethief. That's a fucking yid.