GET THE FUCK IN HERE

$$\color{red}{Trump polling voters directly}$$
This poll will be flooded by kikes posthaste. Tip the scales back in our favor. Remember to bring up immigration, gun rights, and a formal response to the South African farm thefts and murders.
action.donaldjtrump.com/listening-to-america-2018-survey

I'm so sorry. Please heed the message and not my brainlet formatting attempt.

Say hi to Palmer.

You have not taken the proper time for preparation and therefore have not given the proper sacrifice or thought into your actions. You were cock-sure and for that you get a sage. Not just any sage, but a sage that you have only yourself to blame for. You did not treat the subject with the gravity it desires and your haste may very well have doomed us all for all it was worth. Fuck you. You fucked all of us.

ATTENTION!!!!! ATTENTION!!!!! ATTENTION!!!!! The questions asked are all RED PILL questions. Trump knows!. It's all good!.

Check the page and do the questionnaire. I'm an Aus-cunt so I can't do it, so go for it my Americunt friends.

Good find OP, and love the picture.

LaTeX doesn't work anymore, OP.

I warned you faggots.

heh, trumpniggers btfo

Download a VPN app or add on AUS bro.

I'm doing my part.

So is this our chance to scream at him to mow the kikes down?

I gave a top 5. Be verbose user.

Yes, but no refunds on the last page.

I'm pretty sure it still goes through even if you don't give shekels. Just exit from the page.

Anything I forgot?

You want them to prioritize white genocide? You know how the kikes in washington will take that right?

I need help to vote from Brazil, I need a state + zip code

Kill all kikes, but that can't be reasonably added, yet

back to the_zogald faggot

Just say California and 90210

I actually thought the bad formatting was satire before I read this

forget it, 99999 is a 'valid' zip code

also, you don't have to select a state, '———–' is also valid, but thanks anywyas

Stop voting in our elections fucking illegals.

that is not a election you fucktard, it's a opinion pool, and I explicitly stated I am from Brazil multiple times.
Although that's only relevant if they DO read the 'open answer' parts

I included investigations into the clinton foundation and voter fraud through illegals.
Also to stop the migration of niggers not the word I used into white neighborhoods.>>11335157

It's run by incompetent niggers who refuse to honor an unsubscribe request and will give your email to every republican faggot group they can. Surveys and feel good mailers are just garbage to stir the donation pot.
>>>/trash/

Insufficient bot testing detected
..and thus probable honeypot poll link.

>>>/out/
You can't even be assed to make a proper thread you lazy nigger.

…but yes, spam his messaging centres, phone, twatter, WH site, etc with your concerns. He listens, and those lying crisis actors need to be shown who is louder #WeThePeople