Why didn't you buy the filters?!

why didn't you buy the filters?!
archive.is/WFVR0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh_v._Alabama
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FCC_fairness_doctrine
dailycaller.com/2018/02/27/google-youtube-southern-poverty-law-center-censorship/
washingtonexaminer.com/stop-treating-the-southern-poverty-law-center-like-its-a-respectable-and-responsible-organization/article/2650327
msn.com/en-us/news/other/behind-the-google-southern-poverty-law-center-relationship/vi-BBJIuqF
infowars.com/tucker-slams-google-for-partnering-with-wholly-discredited-hate-group-splc-to-censor-youtube/
dailycaller.com/2018/03/01/splc-youtube-google-trusted-flaggers/
infowars.com/conservative-nonprofit-prageru-is-suing-google-for-alleged-discrimination/
youtube.com/user/thehealthranger/videos
naturalnews.com/2018-03-03-youtube-deletes-entire-health-ranger-video-channel-deletes-over-1700-videos-in-latest-politically-motivated-censorship-purge.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GOY-FREE FIRST POST!
And how it must feel to be a goy! Outwitted at every turn, your countries flooded with shitskins, your fertility rates plummeting, your women racemixing, your boys becoming girls…
Goyim Raus

One channel of how many they have?

Just keep making more channels.

when you get to be a certain size, that doesn't work any more. even murdoch murdoch gets insta-censored whenever they try to make a new channel. the only way to get around it is to have hundreds of users reuploading your content.

He flew too close to the sun by pointing out the crisis actors, without actually CALLING them crisis actors. He's so fucking close to getting shoahed.

it's was funny as hell when he railed against that first strike, of course the second and third were coming for literally any excuse they cared to generate.

jones finally shoah'd off kiketube. he's been saying he's going to sue for months now, hopefully he does. he's perfectly capable and already did host his own content, livestreams and radio archives anyway, the only thing lost is the old show video's.

5+ however many years of 1080p 4 hour long show video is a lot of shit to host or archive.

his facebook and twitter are next. also remember the token office nigger and kike are also sueing him for being a racist antisemite.

this, either he has 50 shell accounts uploading his video's or his fans do or both. his video's aren't going anywhere. it does get harder and harder to get a youtube account going though, you have to pass a phone verification and they have voip number database's they block, so if you want to go that route your going to have to put money out for a prepaid each time.

Eventually just like facekike your going to have to upload your photo id and proof of address to make an account. What happens with facekike already is they'll let you pass most of the time with just a phone number, then they'll come hit you with the id verification randomly later or when you start spreading wrongthink, youtube is going to do the same. Already with half of google services you have to give them a legitimate credit/bank card they can ding for $1 for id verification (prepaids don't work).

Ordinarily i'd say 'Good Riddance', his milk-toast show really serves no purpose anymore, but if they can remove filterman they can remove anybody. Maybe this is a good time to finally make the switch to a less cucked platform?

another way to bypass the censorship that i've noticed the chinks and nips are doing to upload tv shows for some reason on youtube, as if there's no better way to pirate these things, is you put the content in a smaller box surrounded by moving content in the background, they also speed it up to 1.25x or slow it down to 0.75x, and then you have to change the playback to 0.75x/1.25x to watch it normally.

This may work for a while, but It won't be long before the infamous algorithm starts catching up. Remember that youtube is nothing more than a giant datamining operation and they are constantly scanning their database with new algorithms to extract data and catch wrongthinkers.

they use algorithms for the initial shitfilter but scanning video's for these things requires enormous amounts of computing power and there's a lot of video content.

what they've been doing lately is posting jobs on mturk and paying indians or americans willing to work for $2/hr, which is what google usually pays on mturk to screen these videos for wrongthink.

the job will break down into (for $0.03 per job), watch this 10 seconds of video out of the longer video (they rig the player to just play the 10 second snippet), and then answer 15 bubble questions regarding the level of wrongthink present in the snippet. They'll post batch's of 10,000 of these jobs at a time on a regular basis.

So Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson were canaries in the coalmine, and/or the messanger that was shot by the glowing cia niggers? Waiting for this to boil over. And dont respond saying baked alaska was. Hes just some eceleb hack comedian riding the tails of Sam Hyde.

It is milquetoast. Goddamn.

huh…

don't forget they also pissed of a bunch of regular lemmings with dreams of becoming ecelebs by removing the advertising revenue for anyone under 50k sub's or whatever a while back. this really pissed the goyim off, but they don't care. they're doubling down on this being a propaganda platform.

they know damn well video hosting is expensive and start-up competition can't compete with a platform they just pump money into as a propaganda arm and ignore profitability. the average lemming is also unlikely to install anything outside of the browser to enable p2p platforms to work.

Poor Milquetoast. The black pill hit him pretty hard.

ALEX JONES is a judas goat.

Screen cap this

Youtube was always a way to redpill(at least purple pill as in the case of AJ) normalfags. The kikes know the power of YouTube in the growth of the jew-wise movement. Having a platform to creatively and cheaply make content(propaganda)and have millions of people that could potentially be reached was something that was never possible in the past with the jewish control over all info outlets that reached a large audience. We got on even ground with them and redpilled a fuck-ton of people on the JQ. 2007ish to 2018 will be remembered as a golden era of our movement. Anyways, if the normies don’t move to a new platform and stay on YouTube, then a bunch of us circle-jerking on another vid-tube style site won't have the same effect. If normalfag websites and forums don’t have an embed option for the platform we use, it wont work as good at redpilling the masses. Unless we use those platforms to post OC vids and then mirror the fuck out of them on YouTube…but then again it’s not as easy as it used to be to have a ton of sock channels.

This, and if he isn't then someone else will be.

It's like a modern day meme about enlightened centrisim, except he doesn't have the confidence to back it up.

hooktube doesn't host any videos it's just a front-end for youtube you retard. it does the same thing youtube-dl does but in your browser.

I wonder if he could make it to the supreme court. He may actually have a case based on these 2 rulings.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh_v._Alabama
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FCC_fairness_doctrine

inb4 butthurt libertarians

i'm sure he has a whole team of kike lawyers looking at every angle but he needs to actually fucking do it instead of doing nothing but talking about doing it for what seems like a year now.

SPLC IS HIRED BY GOOGLE TO CENSOR CONTENT

dailycaller.com/2018/02/27/google-youtube-southern-poverty-law-center-censorship/

The ADL is also heavily involved.

washingtonexaminer.com/stop-treating-the-southern-poverty-law-center-like-its-a-respectable-and-responsible-organization/article/2650327

msn.com/en-us/news/other/behind-the-google-southern-poverty-law-center-relationship/vi-BBJIuqF

infowars.com/tucker-slams-google-for-partnering-with-wholly-discredited-hate-group-splc-to-censor-youtube/

dailycaller.com/2018/03/01/splc-youtube-google-trusted-flaggers/

He needs to get first before he can sue, I guess.

It's good that he has money, but all these other youtubers are also getting kicked off. Maybe the ACLU or EFF could represent them. Remember ACLU was pressured to defend richard spencer so they could keep their non profit (non biased) status.

*banned first

when he talks about it constantly, which a few days ago when this started happening was practically for 4 hours, he mentions class action. it would be great to see jewgle hit with a billion dollar class action, but i bet they would literally have people killed before that happened.

There will be no camps, no progroms, no expulsion. Only extermination of those that call themselves jews. Each one of us who understands his place as a European man is worth thousands of non whites. In the chaos that will inevitably ensue we will lead our people as only we can because we love them. The jewish dystopia because it is unnatural cannot last. Through the fires of strife the best of our races rise. Decadence made us weak, possessed us of dysgenic practices. You only lead our weakest astray. Before anger, and before hate we learned love for our people. We welcome the struggle.

The ACLjew defended Spencer for the same reason they defended Frank Collin at Skokie,

also i think the EFF is way more legitimate than the ACLU. i haven't seen them pull any bullshit i disagree with, i'm not constantly reading about the EFF though.

That's the definition of slave labour right there. Why the fuck isn't the mainstream being bombarded with memes pillorying the slave masters?
Force jewtube to pay decent wages. Hit them where it hurts, in their wallet.

THEY'RE PUTTING IN ALGORITHIMS THAT TURN THE FRIGGEN SITE GAY

Interesting.

They mentioned the first amendment issue in this article but didn't bring up the Marsh case. I hope they know about it.
infowars.com/conservative-nonprofit-prageru-is-suing-google-for-alleged-discrimination/

Trump could always put a tariff on mturk jobs.

mturk has existed for 10 years and there's articles about it, nobody cares.

this. the day israel bombed damascus i posted on israel times facebook "sucks the jew pilot lived". got a 30day bad goy ban from posting. immediatle faceberg starts posting pro-faggot propaganda. being banned from posting also means i cant remove the faceberg pro gay ads

I honestly miss coming to to my cozy little apartment and throwing on info wars while I did something else

Now I moved back in with my parents and I want to kill myself

that would be great because a huge part of any online work or work in general being outsourced is being outsourced to india over the internet and it drives the labor cost way the fuck down. all the online jobs are independent contracting too so there's no concept of minimum wage.

Are Alex's jews more powerful than youtube's jews?

fuck no

good that stupid race mixing filter peddling peice of shit never names the jew anyway,yet instead blames everything on muh nazibavarianluciferianglobalistjihadidemocrati death cult instead of the truth which is its all the jews fault and …

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG
GASS ALL KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Do you know if that has been proposed? A tariff on mturk would be instant jobs for the US. Liberals would have a real hard time arguing against that.

mturk isn't all that big in the big scheme of things, what needs to happen is a tarrif on all overseas virtual labor. an employer shouldn't be able to get away with hiring indians over the internet for $1/hr when they couldn't get away with hiring americans over the internet for $1/hr.

This seems like a pretty big deal. Whether Alex is controlled opposition or not, a lot of people know about Infowars. I've known about it for 8+ years and only really followed it for 2, but I've kept an eye on it incase it ever got shut down on YT. Is it a cohencidence that this is happening shortly after the shitshow that's the Florida shooting/attack on 2A? What a wild couple of weeks.

this is the same problem that programmers have with overseas competition and pajeet coders. google and anyone else doesn't need to go through the bullshit of getting them h1-b's and importing them, they can just hire them outright out of an office they set up in india and pay them $1/hr there.

It's not fucking rocket science

Look at the timeline.

sage

Good point, I'm reading it's millions of jobs per year outsourced. I cannot find anything about adding a tariff to this labor, and I'm not even sure if tariff is the right word.

Well, all that scaremongering about gay frogs was pretty homophobic

I hate to argue with those quads, but I'm pretty sure it's all related to his videos about the shooting being flagged for bullying.

sage
You fucking loser keep bumpingand pumping this thread you fucking pieces of shit

sage
==You fucking loser keep bumpingand pumping this thread you fucking pieces of shit==>>11334526

LOL. Sauce? I remember him showing his Jew producer literally the Jew behind the curtain in an "interview" with David Duke.

i bought the collidial silver ,i wasnt aware i needed to buy filters also im soo sorry goy

The crisis actors were sent for this very reason. Specifically Hogg. He was focal point. Blast him, get fucked. Just didn't know being 18 made you a child.

Do not use those initials, they are the same for Alex Jones and Alerta Judiada.

There's no such thing as "purple pill", either you're jew-wise or you're bluepilled. Infotards are bluepilled.

I think the republican groups especially need to understand that the only reason Trump got in was because of 'informed citizens' who managed to unhook from the leftist emotional tv propaganda. If the republicans don't push for internet freedom, they'll never gain government ever again.

They also need to physically expel racial aliens. Nobody wants to do this, but it has to happen. They will never be anything but a permanent source of undoing the country on behalf of their racial homeland.

Commie cowardice censorship. Fuck these scum

And?

He's not wrong per say.

the thread for it is still up

The kike is using that attack on Duke and another appearance where they called him "the resident jew" before bringing him on to kvetch about an "anti-Semitic" caller. The whole thing is baseless, but people will use it to try to defend Jonestein. Sperglin already is.

The thing about him being groomed for gay sex is probably true though,

Just use IPFS, lol

HEALTH RANGER ACCOUNT COMPLETELY CLOSED.

youtube.com/user/thehealthranger/videos

HEALTH RANGER ANNOUNCED HE'S MAKING HIS OWN VIDEO HOST SITE A FEW WEEKS AGO.

naturalnews.com/2018-03-03-youtube-deletes-entire-health-ranger-video-channel-deletes-over-1700-videos-in-latest-politically-motivated-censorship-purge.html

PEOPLE WHO ARE ON THE FENCE - THIS IS IT, THIS IS IT, REAL DEAL SHITSTORM IS HERE

His smile & optimism
GONE

Calm your tits leddit.

Time for an edit. This is NOT the filter that ends globalism. kek

I do find this development rather concerning due to the rather reckless and brazen nature of it. A lot of propaganda policies appeared to involve maintaining an illusion of freedom to fuel apathy on crackdowns on very specific high-threat targets. Controlled and/or moderate opposition is a valuable asset to maintain such an effect. Because apathetic people will cite these controlled opposition sources as "proof" that claims of a crackdown are exaggerated and subsequently ignore it. Alternative it also allows opposition to be framed within a desired context the handler desires, to conflate all dissident ideas on it.

However if efforts go too broad spectrum in their crackdowns, this will shock people into taking actual action to spread their messages by any means necessary. Then you capitalize the fact that all opposition is now disappearing to chip away at that apathy. As a result the travel of information via word of mouth surges and you're looking at a potential fuel for mass underground redpilling.

Overall this current effort reeks of desperation or incompetence because a certain narrative was about to suffer a catastrophic failure. Either that or this very crackdown itself is a new narrative to establish a new/modified controlled opposition to fill in the vacuum to centralize the entire propaganda spectrum.

It means they've run out of options. There's no other hands to play other than a declaration of war.

Ok, so its the Nine of Diamonds right?
Just want to be sure if this is it.

Yeah, the SPLC is decidedly less retarded about it. The ADL is really fuggin dumb.

So what's the new youtube. Gab.ai? Bitchute?

fuck off kike

According to kiketube rules if one of your account gets banned everything you make gets banned

So just make a new account.

The absolute state of this board, actively shilling for alex jonestein. What the fuck.

Your IPs/locations and devices get autoflagged.
Everything you do will get instabanned

Quite the contrary

Why not make a bunch of smaller more decentralized websites that cater to specific audiences?

Dtube, but good luck trying to get your account activated
Also

Are you a fucking retard or a nigger? Alex Jones isn't controlled opposition. He's half entertainment, half info. What purpose does censoring one of his largest areas of viewership do to benefit his position as controlled op? Get fucked, moron. He's an entertainer and a sensationalist that almost makes a mockery of mainstream media, but he does it in a way that also mildly redpills many people in certain subjects, or at the very least has them disagreeing with mainstream narratives. Everyone short of your dumbass is probably a controlled op to you. You're the kind of retard who looks around and thinks everything that happens is controlled by (((them))) or someone else to screw you, when in reality a lot of shit is just people trying to make money, or people trying to fill a niche role. Not everything is controlled. Not everything is negative.

Ideally a power by numbers approach would be better and can still work on the current medium. Mirror all resources with many redundancies on Youtube itself. You'd have to treat the situation similar to countering an aggressive DMCA campaign. Subtle video/audio modifications and naming conventions of every copy, which are still good enough for a human to discern exact meaning but not current algorithms.

Sometimes I wonder if we should have stuck up for Fag Anglin. I know, he's a potato on multiple levels. But the kikes are still demolishing his Thai Fuck Shacks on a regular basis no matter where in the world he sets up, reinforcing their belief that they can get away with anything.

It won't work youtube, (((they))) are turning into a liberal hugbox as we speak

To be honest the effect only has to last long enough to reach a saturation point and the censorship itself actually plays on fueling further curiosity. The ultimate goal of such a campaign would be performing an information blitzkrieg and give people a sense something is very wrong. The very first step of any redpilling campaign is to fuel curiosity that leads to seek out what's missing.

(((They))) control the servers, (((they))) staff the thing Artificial Intelligence is built by (((them)))
For fucks sakes we have videos put into limited state for most innocuous bullshit
IE frame game
The white testosterone video ended up in limited state for telling the truth and calling cucks for what they are

The republican groups wanted Jeb, or Cruz. Trump is not republican, he's an independent with an (R).

what if we start feeding it junk data. randomly created 9+ hr long videos, bot uploaded, masquerading as "modern art", "culture critique", "experiment in the audiovisual senses". the whole purpose being to waste youtube disk space, manpower, and computational power.

WURRLSTARR NIGGA

E-celeb cone beard got around it with Cuckalert, it's not hard.

You underestimate this situation.
This not hack Intermet bullshit like DramaAlert or your average tryhard Youtube troll trying to evade bans
Unlike that cum guzzling gnome Filter Merchant has entire MSM on his ass, pubetube want his ass gone.
Are you still saying that some closeted racist faggot is comparable to a faggot that is on Clinton hit list?

They've also never broken even but somehow never gone under. That google money is flowing into youtube to keep it pumping through that personal data and pumping out propaganda.
Gotta wonder how the plan on ending this thing. Eventually usage will get so high that the running costs will exceed what is feasible to run a loss on and with the way things are going it's going to be a shambles of leftie bullshit gathering no data from anything other than the goodest of goys. But what then? Will it try to cash in on government money like the BBC and have the tax payer pay for a youtube license unless they don't have access of the internet? Does it hope it will achieve full gommunism or whatever kenyesian bullshittery by that time so cost and money doesn't matter?
Who fucking knows.

Add some assassinations and you'll get a nice "SHUT IT DOWN!"

As it is right now, most current AI systems are vulnerable to adversarial attacks and can't handle contextual situations well. Since they cannot utilize hierarchical abstraction to confirm and learn relationships of patterns at varied abstract levels, anything beyond training will confuse the fuck out of them.

A right assortment of subtle pixel noise and audio distortion renders their algorithms unreliable. So it's important to understand the structure of the neural network and the methodology of how they trained it.

However in a few years even that won't be a viable tactic either, considering they are already aware of these vulnerabilities. At that point, Deepfake like AIs would become much more useful to design more intelligent adversarial attacks to evade automated censorship, while making content still legible or at least decipherable to humans.

The situation isn't entirely hopeless.

What is the definition of a gatekeeper for 6 grillion shekels alex?

Youtube apparently has become so cucked by Google that the employers got told to destroy any job applications from people that white males.

Not just jones, this is happening left right and centre.

He needs to invest in alternative streaming sites. Then these sites need to be promoted on social media.
Youtube had a good run, but she's been fucked over by Google, who has been rooted themselves by the SJW cult.

Or just post to alternative streaming sites. Start from scratch again.

Use things like hooktube or bitchute, what about dailymotion and others?

source?

Which leads a displacement of white talent which China could exploit and tempt those people to move with lucrative job offerings. Pretty sure Chinese spies would be around silicon valley scouting for possible talent being ignored/neglected by U.S tech giants (among other things), so a Chinese corporation could make an approach on them. If not they probably will be.

To counter such a risk while securing said talent, that leaves government agencies in a position to acquire ignored talent for more private/classified work, or direct them to a relevant contractor who will discreetly take them in for work. Thing is though, you'd have to be exceptional to get that kind of treatment, and usually diversity hiring shit is utterly ignored if they know a person will be an invaluable asset (meaning this kind of situation shouldn't even happen to begin with).

Overall, I see that kind of practice of "diversity" hiring becoming a very serious problem in more ways than one.

Blah blah blah gate keeper didn't name the Jew 😠😠😠 but half of pol is here because they saw Jones and went deeper. Here's not keeping a gate because there isn't one besides your mind. I think he just doesn't want to get executed like Cooper did before actually building a large audience. Go outside and try to tell someone that "it's all the Jews!! Race war now!!" No doesn't work you need to give them 40 hours at least of history lessons then you also fall for the Jew/race war meme so you're not even putting it together. Israel was created by the nwo, nwo is using Jews as the enemy. The nwo are people who don't give a shit about all this theatre, the Scottish rite is even just magiked up to get more members, Hitler's daemon occult magic is the same thing. It's all designed for white vs brown. I understand not mixing race and I support that, genetic differences are important for survival and special traits\ preferences will always segregate given time. Everyone talks hegelian dialect and falls for it 2 seconds later.

Saw it on facebook.
I am shamed about my usage of the jewbook.

I totally agree. I think there will be a lot of white people moving east if this shit continues. Perhaps even for manufacturing industry too. Our government's political agenda and incompetent economic policy has lead to this.

My next worry, however, is China moving shit to india.

he is more then a gatekeeper he shill as much as he dares for the jews

SOROS THE NAZI (not a real jew)
ISRAEL IS UNDER ATTACK FROM SOROS AND NWO (dindu nuffin)
Palestinians are arab vagabonds
NWO IS MADE UP OF CRAZY OLD WHITE PEOPLE

These are quotes

then learn to computer dumbass

And now even more will know. Plus they've given him legitimacy on what he says.
Same as Nero throwing Christians into the Colosseum.
These kikes never learn.

Those are fixable. Google "how to change my IP".

Are you dense? I'm talking about Jonestein, he is a facefag maximus.
It's not just any ban he can evade.

In effect Alex Jones would become the core of a rallying point to fight the oncoming censorship storm as a result. Which then they could attempt to use conventional character assassination tactics to trigger mass demoralization. Don't see their tactic working though, because to people it'll be all about fighting censorship, not Alex. Alex is merely a convenience to amplify their own grievances into a concentrated counterattack. Once people are unified and motivated to response proactively on mass scale, nothing they can do to stop it.

So I suspect their real goal would be to avert this critical reaction building up by distraction or deescalation.

Either junk data, or put an approved video in t a smaller screen the algorithm would have already passed.
Or if you want to get really serious, start looking at encoding multistream videos. Then put an invisible stream into the video of approved / or unapproved content to bypass the algorithm / or so viewers can download and view the hidden stream.

jones prime message in any rant is always"not the jews"
The prime boogeman has changed over the years
The jesuits
The english royal family
The vatican
The communist chinese
The muslims
The ww2 nazis never got defeated and run everything from the shadows (infact zionist are just a nazi front false flagging the poor juus accordign to joestein)

everyone EXCEPT the jews is attacking america.

Excactly this
Jonesstein is a filthy kike and needs to be purged

He's doing something right, I suspect working as bridge and normalization. Why else would he be a target? TYT just did a video accusing him of being an anti-semite. I think it's time to close ranks, even though he is a delusional civnat normie, his existence is hurting them and that's enough. These are the people needed for specialized normie propaganda, don't underestimate their value and reach.

I disagree
Jones is probably the biggest pill salesman on the planet.
Anyone with a brain will notice sooner or later.

>I'm NOT a fellow traveler!

Canary in the coal mine.

content steering and conditioning = brainwashing
information is power

Do normalfags even listen to alex jones to get red pilled? I really have no idea what his follower demographics are like, and it's not like what he says is reliable enough to pay attention to for the already redpilled.

this is true enough though.

M8 your an idiot, most blue-pilled normies can't handle the full red-pill. Sperging out about the Jews is only going to put people off. Jones is a gateway to the full redpill and far easier to digest for the normies.

Once a normie has been been red-pilled on the media, CIA ops, deep state, globalism, George soros etc . The prospect for entertaining more radical concepts increases drastically.

Can you name one Non-controlled op personality that shares our views and has any significant following to the levels of Jones?
The fact is you can't, you're throwing the eggs in the wrong direction.

He’s a gateway to the JQ redpill. Me and millions of other Jew-wise people started out as Jonestown listeners. He primes the pump pretty good for ‘folks’ to move on and figure out the zionism/Jewish power role in the ‘NWO’.

coulter

Have you also pondered how amazing smartphones are? They are, by standards of not too long ago, supercomputers; full of all sorts of amazing sensors that have been miniaturized to an incredible degree (The gyroscope is lithographed into silicon! How cool is that?). They are so power efficient their batteries run for long periods of time on a charge (as opposed to the power draw of a desktop PC, or even a laptop) and they have high-resolution screens, high-resolution cameras (plural!), multiple microphones for noise-cancellation, and a GPS - if that wasn't enough, it can triangulate you using cell towers and wifi hotspots for more precision, using complex, world-wide databases. It also relies on a ton of cloud services to tell exactly what you're doing. If you're at a bar, it knows when it opens, closes, how long people spend there, and what they think of it.

And Google has invested tons of money so that this is as compelling as possible for you to buy it, and mostly, pretty damn affordable.

Oh, and remember to leave your mic always-on so you can just say "ok google" without needing to scan your fingerprints or do an iris scan everytime! :^)

So you can happily all jump of the jewish Trumpstein train and cheer for ZOG
Precisely the problem, only retarded nigger IQ'd spastics could be entranced by such jewish propagandists

It's pretty cool how the Nintendo Switch has an infrared camera built into it. That isn't used by anything much.

If you mean to imply it's for spying, I don't think it's the case. Nintendo is known for making consoles have as many unique features as they can.
Also, isn't that the gesture thing? non-Holla Forums here.

OH DAMN WELL NO NOT A FUCKING WAY THEM NICE GOOKS WOULD SPY ON ME
gas yourself

Not saying that, but realistically, who has a switch and not a smartphone? Small children? It's not an obvious target for mass surveillance.

Then you're just fucking dumb. Fuck off, nigger. Of course it's for surveillance. It has literally no functionality at all. They were given money by the spooks to include spy crap they didn't even want to integrate. May Jesus Christ slit your throat.

tbh it's pretty hard to spy on someone with a vidya console, same with smartphones.
you can always turn the internet off and play physical media-based games anyway which all modern consoles have(with the software updates on disk/flash). I would have no problem giving my kid a playstation or switch simply because you can disconnect that shit from the internet and only give them unpozzed games like say mario kart or crash bandicoot

same with smartphones, i have to have one for work because i don't like laptops + office suite for android and when i'm not actively there i just turn the data off, do what I need to do(ie sending documents via email) on public wifi, and do the majority of the actual work on my pc or connect a keyboard to my phone via c type usb. i genuinely don't get the paranoia, most smartphones these days can call/text over wifi too, so a quick trip to any cafe/public area can keep you connected without compromising your home with wifi-router poz.

i genuinely don't get the paranoia over this, with laptops, wifi, and 5G i completely understand, but smartphones and vidya consoles are highly customizable and can be used as little or as much as you need.

just don't touch the fucking fingerprint sensor, and put tape over the front camera.

wireless data transfer for small packets, fucking gameboys had IR ports lad.

and on android you can even side-load apk files with flash media, so you really never have to connect yourself to jewgle in any way.

It's not hard to spy on the console. It was designed to spy on the user. It has built-in modes for the purpose. This is intuitively grasped. It was placed there for the purpose, you utter fucking imbecile.

So (((Youtube))) just exposed themselves and their ideas and thus pushing millions of viewers into our arms.

Keep pushing kikes, you're revealing your hand in a losing cause and the more they push the faster the fall will become.

Or just stop play gaymz

no shit lad. I don't play vidya. I'm prepared for the fact that when I have a kid he will want gaems and i've thought about how to keep him away from pozzed ones / datamining without inducing rebellious tendencies in him (ie dad won't let me play cawdoody so im going to go act like a little nigger)

Potato, yeah. But in spite of the shilling against him, I think overall he does good work. No-one does a better job at reaching out to younger people.

The only thing we need to re-empower a youtubelike site is advertisements. Payed for by willing companies. You got these psyop attacks from the jews who say "but companies do not want this stuff, it is THEM who are pushing it". Which is obviously false. The companies may be compelled by (((societal trends))) to go a certain way. But…if that certain way starts to evaporate before their very eyes…like through the abandoning of the MSM narrative system by a large swath of people (republicans only being at 13% MSM watchers)…then doesnt that mean that there is potential for right wing advertisement? That is all that is needed really, a right wing advertisement platform to give money to e-celebs and those who produce content.

I just look at our banners here and I like them, and I guess most of us do…which means that liter right wing versions (like those who are 20% like us on cuckchan) could accept identitarian things, and lite right wing advertisements. (like that fitness school which made fun of fatties with the whole "are you beach body ready?")

srsly, monitization is probably the only thing holding back a total replacement of jewtube.

Short of keeping your phone fully unpowered, it's going to track you. It's not paranoia, that's just how they work. The real problem is that you feel you need to have an option to access the internet or a computer at all times. You don't.

It's really for the best for them not to fit in. Let them have older games and things. Pick which ones. Text adventures are awesome, and kids can learn all kinds of stuff, like how to type, playing them.

My guess is they came to jones because they wanted a different opinion from the lying MSM. And if they hang around they will notice jones isnt honest either. This is the ultimate pill, realize it yourself and not being told.

Kek, day by day i find out that kikes are even more retarded than i previously imagined. You know what the funniest part is? Kikes probably thought that the Internet would be the best tool for their control and distribution of information and propaganda ever invented, but now it's going out of control and they're increasingly fucking up because they want to damage control but don't know how.
Everytime the shoah one site or content, another stronger place pops up somewhere else. Look at 8ch, halfchan wasn't even half as radical as this place. The exodus made anons stronger, and the same goes for each and every removed youtuber/facebook/twitter. The fire rises and they cannot stop it.

The main thing is that jones lies by omission, no criticism of kikes alowed.

he just fucking lies. remember his y2k broadcasts.
it's a devious form of shilling, mixing some truth in with absolutely insane bullshit devised to sell paranoid boomers snake oil.

Now translate to English.

Haha, this. Or 9/11 fake cries. Filterman is gatekeeper, but he separate the wheat from the chaff. Ones who start diggin deeper go thru gate and learn about hooknose. He is also biggest entry level reddpill dispenser in the world. I bet that half of Holla Forumsaks started from Jones or someone similar.

Lying by omission would be more excusable than what Jonestein does. He's just a liar, and he tries to blame everything on the group of people who pushed back hardest against the "New World Order". Even in the video he made about his channel getting a strike, he brought up how the jewish holocaust "survivor" George Soros "helped Hitler".

Nah, people notice something amiss, become aware of jonestown dropping crumbs but off and mixed with shit, continue looking around, find forums online, see "both' sides of the argument, that is to say, truth on jews on one side, personal attacks and deflection on the other never addressing anything or coming up with bullshit, finally conclude on their own that the evil racist nazi white supremacists irrational no reason meany puppy killers(tm) are right, start seeing without needing the they live glasses.

Nobody has been able to maintain any sort of career after confronting the kikes, at least in the United States.

Rense does well financially. Not as good as Alex but I’m pretty sure he’s financially comfortable. Red Ice radio seems to be doing okay. Those are the comparables to AJ’s operation. Radio-website-multimedia. Both of them attack the kikes.

donate to a cia kike disinfo controlled oposition news repetitor

they have zero investigative material, they are the retarded pol uncle who still trust the kikes as the bes allies