Whatever happened to this dude? Theoryhead seems to be a total failure, hasn't had activity since 2015...

whatever happened to this dude? Theoryhead seems to be a total failure, hasn't had activity since 2015. Can you really retire from videogames and have money to live off of? Its not like he was especially rich, and what the hell else can some mid-40's guy do for a living that's literally only played videogames his whole life?

He became a cokehead.

Drug addiction can really mess up a person.

his twitter feed is a massive salt mine btw

I'm guessing he had to have another job or something.

Cocainum.

Post examples.

his twitter meltdown while trump was winning is one of best things that happen that night

Why does anyone care, he was never good in the first place, you're just idolizing him because there was nothing better on at the time. Adam Sessler's best work was losing his shit time and time again thanks to Gamergate, the height of his fucking career was him crying like a little bitch.

Man..what the fuck happened.

I remember watching this dude on Xplay and thinking "hey he seems like a decent dude."
Then gamergate exposed some really shitty stuff and it seems like he just went FULL ON into the bullshit from there on.
What do you suppose happened? Was it really the drugs? Are these really his opinions?
Or is he just a entertainment personality scratching for relevancy?

For a time Tech TV and G4 were good. I totally blame the massive popularization of "gamers" and "nerds" and turning hobbies and interests into "cultures" of their own that really fucked everything up.
Thing is, i'm not entirely sure who to blame or even if there ever was any one entity to cause it all. Most of it seems like a complete push by all forms of media all at once.
Maybe the Marvel movies…Iron Man probably had a hand in it.

Everyone.
Nerds cried for DECADES that society was rejecting them and they were misunderstood and bullied.
So society finally listened, and embraced nerd culture in the most vapid, superficial, dumbed down way they possibly could so that it could be processed and inglobated by the popular groups that alienated and bullied nerds in the first place.

Thus, actual nerds became even more alienated.
That, in turn, created an even stronger counter-culture of unreasonable, bile spitting meme addicted multiple layer of irony shrouded complete autists that live exclusively on the internet and hate more or less literally anything that isn't themselves at this point, and SJWs that hate them and make a fucking career out of making clickbait articles to trigger them all day.

The solution is to burn it all.
It's all rotten.
Nerds have become fucking retarded, cringy and edgy, normalfags have been sucking at nerdom tit until there's nothing left coming out but sand, and SJWs make money off of the eternal conflict, furthering their cause.
It must all burn, everyone involved in this embarassing display of faggotry should disappear immediately.

We must try again, from scratch.

This mentality is why progressives lose on every possible level. They cannot conceive of even permitting any opposition to their dogma to be so much as uttered publicly. This is precisely where Saul Alinsky's tactics, where tactics like "no platforming" are derived from. They genuinely desire & aggressively strive for an echo chamber in which only "approved thoughts" may be permitted to exist.

Then leave, commie. Your unwelcoming left-only mentality is, ironically, unwelcome.

Just reading this cokehead's rambling truly puts one in mind of the "boot stomping on a face for all eternity" image. He embodies the commie dictator mentality "everyone is lower than me, they mustn't speak, I can abuse them, but they're not permitted to defend themselves" that permeates the left currently with a side of "the jew cries out as he strikes you" - playing victim while lying & abusing people. This is a guy who advocated doxing as a means to silence opinions he doesn't like.

No they weren't you can right now fuck off to youtube and get much much better reviews, interviews, commented gameplay and gaming centred comedy than G4 had ever had, but G4 is all a lot of people had in the early 00s, it's just nostalgia, like why someone would prefer Commander keen to it's console counterparts which were miles ahead. Sure you can enjoy Commander Keen but don't be a fool and try and tell someone it's even in the same zone as Super Mario Bros or Donkey Kong or even Sonic.

Yeah when I watched xplay I knew it was shit right away. Only later I learned Sessler was like an ex-lawyer and the girl was just a hired actress. Neither of them knew fucking anything about video games before the show started. Electric Playground/Reviews on the Run while it was still shit and had shitty opinions it at least had people who cared about video games on it. Hell it even launched the careers of Jade Raymond and the Dorito Pope.

we dont need to start again kek. the whole shitshow already birthed the sjws and you can actually associate them with "le gamer xD", "le nerd xD" culture.

Avoid them like the plague.

Just buy a gun, shove it as far up your ass as you possibly can, and fire until there's no bullets left.
Jesus fucking christ.

go back to reddit, you fucking autistic faggot

TOP KEK

excellent post tbh
I just started the thread bc I used to watch techtv and sometimes I wonder about random shit.
I found a meme that perfectly encapsulates sessler.

Jesus, what a shit hole this place is.

Guys, calm down. Trust in our Lord and Emperor Trump lol XD

you're telling me

what are "both sides people"? the horseshoe thing Holla Forums gets asshurt about?

Probably people with "both sides are awful" mentality who voted third-party.