Free Energy is Here!!

In 1992-1994 Dr. Paulo and Alexandra Correa patented a free-energy device (PAGD) that uses controlled plasma discharges.

On 2015 the following public statement was made by a credible scientist working on plasma experiments. Their (SAFIRE Project) main goal was to investigate the electric sun hypothesis. For some odd reason, the modern astronomy establishment doesn't like to admit the electric aspects of the universe.

"This cloud of ions got so dense it blew off into the chamber atmosphere. There was a pressure spike during these events. Even more importantly is that although we limited the power to only 1800 watts DC, the oscilloscopes measured a short lived power surge of over 2 million watts. At times, at over 10 million watts. To offer some perspective on this, the Bruce Nuclear power plant in Canada, the largest one we have, produces 7 million watts. " Montgomery Childs from the SAFIRE project; (8:13 minutes) youtube.com/watch?v=CFsTttzh0oA

As of now, we have 2 successful replications of the Correa device. That's 4 corroborating experiments! Gentlemen, free energy is here.

Check out overunity and free-energy websites for more info. We need more replications!!

Other urls found in this thread:

overunity.com/15081/moray-and-correa-tube-experiments/dlattach/attach/145645/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.
>>>/x/

Real scientists, real experiments. We are talking about 2 different teams that made the same observations. Nothing paranormal about it.

Damn right, this is Holla Forums a board dedicated to triggering leftists and muslims and the neverending Space Elevator threads filled with kikes pretending NASA is based and fashy and not a massive freemasonic fraud.

Don't worry the resident Holla Forums patrol police sponsored by Bannon/Kushner think it's more important to keep the threads strictly kosher.
Free energy is pretty much the catalyst to destroy ZOG in an instant, hence why you;ll always get kickback on here

What is ZOG?

It doesn't make it Real Science by putting it as your name, namefag.
I HATE NAMEFAGS!

"Real Science" was the subject in that post. :P

That time of the month again, where the loonies attempt to sell their homegrown memes with exclamation points and a lack of tact for board culture.

And here comes the first x slide. Right on schedule.

It is a weekly occurrence. Shabbat ends, shitposting begins.

What we really need is a simple way to create a ton of energy at home in a very easy to put together fashion. This type of thing isn't going to sell. It's going to be available as information, but it's going to be up to the people to put it together themselves, or even 3D print, if possible. Real discoveries are just going to be shut down. In some cases, by murdering the inventor. They might be incorporated by the existing powers, but they're not going to be advertised. You, as a consumer, might get a perverted version of it.

Get me something with simple DIY instructions made with purchasable parts, and explain exactly how it works.

The inventors of the PAGD made a 1 KW model. Six 1KW reactors connected together should be enough for most households.

If it actually works, it will take off like a rocket.
If it doesn't, if it is a scam, as is usual with these "free energy" devices, the conmen in charge will disappear once they lined their pockets with gold and retards will claim power companies killed them.

Fact: People have died while promoting the PAGD. That is all I can say about this subject.

Everytime I see this image I can only try and compreheend how can an adult fail a child for drawing an obvious geometrical symbol that arises whenever the mental conditions for creating civilizations are present will always be drawn (hell, even the iceni drew them all over the place.).
What next, fail a kid for pic related?

If that is all that you can say, then you can't really say anything of substance. What, are you scared general electrics will backtrace your IP and kick down your door to murder you if you say anything else?
>>>/x/

And*

Do your own research. The patents are available. The Correas didn't come up with the idea on their own. Look at the previous incarnations and the people behind them. Look at the history of the PAGD and its promoters.

This doesn't mean or prove anything.

You take a capacitor. You charge it to max at a total power of one watt over a day or so. You short it out. Bang, there's 10000 watts for a fraction of a second. Free energy? Nope.

Wew lad

Oh man, I didn't even notice that. Slide thread confirmed. Let's procede to checking dubs.
Since there are none ITT, just check mine.

Power surge originated from the plasma reactor. Duh.

It is what is known as a 'joke', it expresses humor. It is a common need in humanity to experience moments of levity that distract them from their problems. In the case of Maddox, giving an F rating to children's art might have been a way for him to ignore the fact that he has always been a raging cuck.

Infinite Energy Special on the Correa Invention
overunity.com/15081/moray-and-correa-tube-experiments/dlattach/attach/145645/

Just like the power surge that originates from the capacitor. So fucking what?

Looks like 4chan censored this topic when I posted over there.

If it were an email it would autofilter to spam bin.

Those that can understand the information here, will. Unfortunately, you are not one of them.

You just exposed yourself newfag. Lurk for 6 more years or go back to reddit.

hahahaha

Bold words for a cuckchanner that doesn't even know what ZOG is, yet thinks he should post on Holla Forums.

Free energy affects everything in politics. There are many intricate connections. Destroy the old system by making it obsolete.

So basically a fusion reactor? Generating a surge is nothing new, keeping it sustained is the hard part.

No, this is disinfo, you cannot just make up new physics like this…thats not how things work.

Just because plasma cosmology has direct and valid arguments with standard cosmology doesn't mean you can suddenly start claiming you can create energy that did not exist from a far smaller amount of energy.

1800 watts ! = 2 million watts….it is either always 1800 watts or it is always 2 million waits, the energetic potential has to already be there.

Calibrate your scopes ffs.