ITT: we post underappreciated films

ITT: we post underappreciated films

Images unrelated?

Mars Attacks was terrible. It felt random and pointless and none of the characters or antagonists were interesting or even likable.

John Carter took Dejah Thoris, a character whose entire purpose is to have giant breasts and wear nothing but nipple tassles and made her flat-chested in a top that didn't even show cleavage. Fuck Kathleen Kennedy for making that crap.

Itt: Ironic hipster shitposters/shit taste?

i actually liked this more than the anime but it was still incredibly bland and ScarJo was terrible in it

Yeah, I still think it's underrated because it wasn't garbage, just okay and okay doesn't cut it these days apparently.

t. soyboy who didn't get the movie

My niggas

I mean, I could post over 100 "underappreciated" movies, what exactly is an underappreciated movie?

If this thread doesn't prove you are all a bunch of unaware plebs idk what does

pretty much a cult movie or something that wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. i'm not saying these are kino like the prequels, but they got more flack than they should have.

Fuck budgets.

Damn right, it's a good movie in the same vein Tarzan should've been made. Reminds me of old adventure-movies rather than Capeshit.

The Postman is just as good.

t. pleb cuck bitch

I've only ever seen like 2 people besides me post about this.
Great movie with a stellar cast. Robert Downey Jr. in particular is a good fit for his character.

most people here that have seen it have liked it. i should get around to watching it.

It's decent but best to watch when tripping or at least after downing some amphetamines.

So it's amusing trash?