Offline mode added

hitman.com/en-gb/updates/november-update-release-notes

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/236870/discussions/0/412447613561260963/
store.steampowered.com/app/236870/
gamestop.com/pc/add-ons/hitman-intro-pack/128553?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=kXQk6.ivFEQ-Zjp6mSDSpu3pVCgTNVjeYA
gamestop.com/pc/dlc/hitman-upgrade-pack/128559?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=kXQk6.ivFEQ-N4KOXTu4T6aNA8LXOCxqaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice, when are they adding the uninstaller?

Nop still not worth even a pirate

Now we can finally talk about the new hitman without spergs coming in and ruining it

More like "shitman".

Dont think so

As much as I hate the shill-crying crowd, this game continues to repel the good goy in me.

And just in time too. Because those piece of shit servers have been down all fucking day.

Too bad I can't select any of my fucking unlocks. This is horseshit. This game is horseshit. I can't wait for the crack, so I can finally play my game proper whenever I want.

Nope. It took too long for them just to add an offline mode, which should have been there from the start.

All I ever heard about this game is that it has denuvo and it's episodic. Now that all the episodes are out and the game is fully complete does either of those things matter. As far as I know denuvo only matters if you pirate the game as it stops that but if you buy it you won't even notice it.

They're not, and it's not.

TRASH TTTTTTTRASH IT EPIC XDDDD TRAS TRASH TRAGHH GHGHGHGHGHGH LELELELELULULL XDDD EFUCKING EPIC BRO MEMEMEMEME GAME DICKS OUT 5 HARAMBE DIDIDIDIDIDIDI DMEMEMEME XDDD EPIC TRASH THRESSDD FREPORTED FRESH SPIDER PUSSY CUM BEANS BAN UNDERTALE

If they hadn't announced that they're making another "season" would you have still thought the game is incomplete? When they made Hitman 2 Silent Assassin after Codename 47, were you as upset and though the game was unfinished and that you should've gotten Silent Assasin in the same package?

If they are making a game on "season", it is stupid to only make one, which would usually mean the game didn't make money. Also the other episodic crap that has come out has made more then one season, no reason why Hitman wouldn't be different.

Are you sure you didn't lose your way from cuckchan? Let me guess, you also use Win10 and play Paladins.

Reminder that some of the missions are gone forever and you will never play them unless you bought each episode on release like a good goy.

Also, that's not how you garrote someone.

Now it'll finally get cracked so we can pirate it

No, but as it happens, they did. And if they want "season 1" to be considered a full game and "season 2" a sequel, here's an idea. Make them a full game and a sequel. Using the term "season" only serves to present the game as unfinished. And if the people who make the game think it's unfinished, why shouldn't I ?

I wouldn't mind some proof of that.

steamcommunity.com/app/236870/discussions/0/412447613561260963/

implying the babies here will ever think something is good to play when there's still hairs to split and nits to pick

It's just a matter of terms and times changing. nobody fucking says expansion pack anymore grandpa. and for the missions you cant do anymore he's talking about those shitty "elusive contracts" where the only benefit is to unlock suits that look like every other suit

Reminder that piracy exists and that your statement is more retarded than liberalism.

because it isn't, I don't remember Frozen Throne being released 1 mission a time

Again. Times are changing. Just because it's released one mission at a time doesn't mean it's not content expanding the original base game

but there was no base game to begin with, you start with a tutorial and that's it, fun sold separately

Is the music in this new Hitman good?
Also I'm not sure if I should care anymore since Absolution but when does this game take place, before or after Blood Money/Absolution?

no you get the whole game when you buy the whole game which looks like its being sold for $35 canadian. i don't know what meth you've been smoking

It's not Jesper Kyd, so don't bother.

I have no idea when it's set.

I've never played a Hitman game, but I'd vaguely like to. Which one should I torrent?

Silent Assassin.

Really? Then who made the trailer music? I really liked that one.

Give Codename 47 a shot and wait on it until you get to the Lee Hong Assassination(fourth level), it's when the game truly gets going. If not skip to Silent Assassin and git gud at it because it's fairly hard. Failing that go for Contracts and Bloodmoney.

Denuvo crack WHEN?

Schway, thanks lads.

Blood Money ofc

Unrelated but was the newest movie any good? I don't remember anything but the trailer looked really _bad

Sonny, I'm going to cut you some slack here and assume you're saying this crap ironically. It is not just a matter of terms changing. Words go a long way, and in this case it just illustrates a larger problem with this new hitman. Take Dishonored. The franchise had its run-ins with both the episodic DLC problem and the Denuvo problem. But with both games, you at least had the assurance the base, full price purchase was a complete experience, with a complete story arc. The DLCs were not the second part of Dishonored story, and were not presented as such. You were not expected to buy the base game and get only part 1 in doing so.

What you were expected, however, was buy Knife of Dunwall and get only part 1 in doing so. Brigmore witches was, for all intents and purposes, season 2 of the Daud DLC. Two things tempered this bullshit - It was announced there would only be two parts, and Knife of Dunwall was not fifty fucking bucks. When you look at the Hitman situation, you have indefinite content of the same title, and if you want the complete thing, you'll have to spend an indefinite amount of money. What you have here is not optional additional content, it's making your game cost more, with no promise on how it will end. It's milking the cash cow. You might not want to see the difference, but one is offering more of the product, and the other is trying to turn you into an addict. It's the same intent as in freemium crap.

Second problem is Denuvo, and while it is bad on a good day, it's made infinitely worse with episodic content. I took a gamble in buying Dishonored 2, sure, but one of the big reasons I did that is because the game didn't announce a season pass. Maybe they'll do DLC in the future. Maybe it will be shit. But today I have a complete game, with a finished story arc, and no necessity for a follow up. I couldn't try the game beforehand, and took a gamble, but I judged it an acceptable risk and wasn't disappointed. Not so with Hitman. I can't try to see what it's like. I don't even know if it has an overarching story. And if I take the gamble of buying it, I have the certainty it won't be a complete game, but only the first act of who the fuck knows how many at this point. It's escalation of commitment, telling me to pay more or else what I already coughed up won't give me the best I can get, and it's a nagging feeling I don't need when I play a game. It doesn't fucking matter if I just buy the introduction of the "complete first season", it's the same deal of existing content being an advertisment for the upcoming content. There's being a good goy who pays for Denuvo games, and there's buying into what's very ostentatious about being an exploitation scheme.

This game is giving me the middle finger and you're trying to tell me it's just the usual. It's not. It's an experience in business when I just want to play Hitman. And if you're a genuine shill, which I doubt, I hope you relay this to your boss next time he bitches about not meeting expected profit.

First comment is asking for a PvP mode.
It somehow makes me glad Hitman is how it is, because I'm reminded that it could be far worse.

I don't know if he also did the trailer, but the composer for the game is Niels Bye Nielsen.

i don't know how to explain this to you "sonny" but you pay $35 and you get a whole game with hitman. second is you don't know anything about denuvo and third you actually bought dishonored 2

anybody could have saw that wreck about to happen, everybody look at this man and laugh

THEN IT'S NOT OFFLINE AT ALL.

no
store.steampowered.com/app/236870/
base game is 13€, rest of the missions is dlc

what are you fucking ray charles

It's the same crap pulled off by Ubisoft with anno 2070, you can play the game always offline but you won't get some city upgrades because you have to be online to get them. Never bought it solely for not encouraging this kind of anti-piracy method, a shame that it is attracting other publishers into doing this kind of crap.

and yet it says 1st season, doesn't it?

and yet it's what was originally planned for the game and therefore the base game

so why 1st season? shouldn't it be just hitman?

that's just arguing semantics which is pointless

okay, then how about the fact that you only had one mission on release? should we treat this game as an early access title maybe?

jesus what cancer

I don't know what that has to do with anything, unless you're implying that you can pirate content from a denuvo game that doesn't exist anymore.

you can treat the expansions as such since they'll be released in the same fashion. base game is done and released though

so then they were actually still working on the content after the 1st episode came out?

let it go user, the base game is out as much as you still want it to be in early access

So how good are the 6 missions you get for season 1?

The High Moon Transformers™ games were horrible with this.

yes, it was out since march, base game is what you get on release, not "planned", especially since recently underperforming studios were closed down left and right. what really bothers me is the timeframe, the episodes were released every month, each with a new, sizable location and significant amount of voiceover. my question is, when exactly were they made? there's no way all of that was done in a month. it must have been done before, so why exactly didn't we get the entire "first season" on release?

Christ, that POS was 69.99? I thought it was only 20 bucks or something being the first 1/3 of the entire game? Fuck talesworlds for bringing this shit into existence.

well it was planned to have 6 episodes, those 6 episodes came out. apparently they did well enough to rename it season one and announce they want to expand it with 2 more.

we didn't get the whole game because they wanted to do an episodic model and try to get some feedback along the way so they can make changes and tweaks as they go. an example is for a little while there was no blood pools/splatter when you killed people. there was also weapons people requested a lot that got added as mission unlocks

this can be handled by patches just as easily

it's a lot harder to go back to change something than doing it right while it's being made. otherwise spore would be a masterpiece if it was that easy

things like you said would be pretty easy to implement in any decent engine, those are basic mods in any game

That's a crossover I didn't see coming. I wish there was more art of that VN.

Anything that slides through SE nowadays isn't coming out clean. Just play your fucking game and enjoy it.

LOL
fuck off

also despite the whole anuscreed this game is made by a diverse team of niggers and faggoty kikes, the game has some redpilled moments.
The first target's a jewess controlling an organization from the shadows, third's a banker whose name ends in berg, fourth's a lawyer, and fifth is another kike along with a whole gang of liberals. plus there's the whole illuminati/patriots knock-off controlling the world storyline, which i like.

報酬は血で払うのだ

The majority of people here are poorfags user, it'll never stop.

Got a friend who defends this shit, especially when he's under the belief that Season 1 is actually the full game. It isn't. I'm not going to be surprised when he bitches about having to pay for the second season.

- Intro pack for $3.74
gamestop.com/pc/add-ons/hitman-intro-pack/128553?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=kXQk6.ivFEQ-Zjp6mSDSpu3pVCgTNVjeYA

-Upgrade Pack for $12.49
gamestop.com/pc/dlc/hitman-upgrade-pack/128559?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=kXQk6.ivFEQ-N4KOXTu4T6aNA8LXOCxqaQ

nope

Even at a discount no on is buying your game.

try shilling on halfchan, Hiroshima sells user data to other companies so im sure you can get a few sales that way.

Kill yourself shill

Great tactic.
Make an always online drm + denuvo
Go trough the phase of full price game sales and add offline mode since you're not going to run servers forever anyways. Even then people need to crack denuvo to pirate it.

I wouldn't have paid $50 for it, but it was on sale on Steam for around $30, which I felt was a completely reasonable price. This is the most fun I've had with a Hitman game since Blood Money.

That being said the Denuvo bullshit is enough to turn people away, and that's a legitimate reason not to buy.

E.Y.E. is pretty fucking wonderful

That's just them being shit at communication.
I would've just called it HITMAN and the sequel HITMAN(tm)² or something.
Why are nips so incompetent ?
Everything about the game is good but the politics they shove in (scandiavia for you) and the business model (japshits think everyone has shit tastes like them and spend hundreds on mobile games).

Its dogshit

I came in just to ruin it.

eye is shit

I'd argue that there never should have been an offline mode because it never should have been online to begin with.

This.
I'm thinking of buying the game when I can pay a flat rate and get all the fucking content, but it's becoming rapidly apparent that may take a while

Thankfully making guides for stealth games makes me a very patient man.

Don't NPCs turn their heads in most of the Hitman games? I'm replaying silent assassin and I've seen it happen plenty.

Sorry user, you got the wrong board, this place is for politics, sjw shitposting and literally any other subject not related to videogames.

I mean it would be nice, using a video game board for videogames but yea, just a pipe dream here in 8 Holla Forums.

Yes, Contracts and Blood Money had this feature as well.

If I've understood correctly (I do not own the game or have played it) the first few tutorial levels are set right after 47 escapes from the asylum and is being tested for becoming an assassin for ICA, the rest of the story & levels are set after Absolution.

Oh boy you can finally play the singleplayer game you bought with your own money offline kind-of sort-of but not really. How generous of them.

Nice bait.

Hillary Clinton

This is pretty cool but i'm still mad that I can't just play the elusive targets whenever

Sweden yes