Shoa'd

I just found out about this site ever since I got a 30 day ban on Holla Forums the other day for a simple shitpost. I can already tell that I hate the layout. The activity is extremely slow on here compared to 4chan which is a downgrade.There also seems to be no time stamp embedded on threads, No way for me to tell how long ago each thread was made or how long it took a user to reply to another user, and no flags to see the types of people you're talking to. Is there anyway I can repeal my ban? I don't think I can stay on this site for all the reasons I mentioned but it's the only other alternation option I have..

I hear suicide works wonders

Fuck off

It's actually kind of lulzy. A bit.

suicide is always an option

Just lurk and don't make any more threads that slide the forum. Faggot.

You're a fucktard.

They're not sending their best. Fuck off, faggot.

Ahahahhaha nigger what? Filter and report

Use a free SSL proxy for ban evasion/

Doesn't work. It detects I've tried evading my ban.

Reported

Think of it as an opportunity.

I got banned on 4chan for doxing recently, so I come here instead.

See you next month, enjoy plebbit, Mr. Plebbitor

I've seen hollaforums as an active political forum. It really resembles the nature of Holla Forums and the generics shit posts that comes a long with it, but just without the images. Too bad it won't let me access to sign up :/

I don't use reddit nor will I ever go back. I went on the site just a few hours ago and couldn't handle how normie tier it is and it's long list of censorship rules that users have to abide by. I hope to send the mods a convincing email so they can get me off the hook somehow. This is fucking killing me dude. I NEED MY CHAN

Gas yourself.

Why do you even come here you fag? There's literally no one here. It's fucking dead. 4chan is way more active, and way more entertaining than this copycat chan

This board is for quality threads only newfag, it's not your personal blog

Saged and reported, enjoy your ban

Sheekyforums or ebaumsworld is pretty good too I hear.

You're 4 years too late

shiggyleeky

o why o why isn't full like half?
you have some options: suicide, plebit, tumbler, removing the dick from your mouth and lurking 2 more years

sage sage sage

Be sure to follow your own advice user.

No surprise there.

Sage

I know this thread is bait of the new bots , But I will defend my homechan
"activity" from bots and shills doesn't matter
and you if you count talking about leafs entertaining than you belong to a ctr lounge
"We" fight jews for entertainment

Why do you think people left cuckchan after it got sold.

Quality over quantity, that's not a downgrade you mongrel.

Nigger, are you fucking retarded? It literally shows time and date directly behind "anonymous"

That's because anons prefer complete anonymity. If you need identitfication, see IDs

Change IPs

Well, either lurk for 30 days or fuck off.

Fuck off to the refugee boards
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/g/
>>>/oven/
or any combinations thereof.

One of 4/pol/s worst additions. All they did was contribute to LARPers

That suicide adapter wouldn't work, it would just cook your hand.

Electricity travels (roughly) the shortest way from point A to point B, meaning it would just make a loop through the hand.

You need to put one finger from left hand, and index finger from the right hand. That way electricity would travel through the arm, across the chest, and into the other arm. That kills the heart.

you have to go back

How will you feed yourself with those shillbucks, Mordechai?

in your case i think suicide really is the best option

Honestly this board is worse than 4Chan even worse than twitter. Just reset your router and delete your cookies and you will be free from Trumps cheer leading squad

Mods, do us a favor for once and ban his ass here too

Kampfy doesn't need to be told twice

Livestream your suicide.

bye faggot

you are the true newfags

Just found out about Loxism which is Jewish supremacy of an especially Anti-White nature.

probably because it generally doesn't have retarded blog posts whining about getting b& from other sites.

Did you ever think about that, you asslicking mongrel?

>>>/cuckchanmeta/
Nobody cares. Kill yourself.